Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
AfterTale (Undertale RP) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1 Posted: 17:35:55 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
For those who do not know about this game, you can look on the Undertale Wiki for information

This takes place a few months after the events of the true pacifist ending. The monsters are able to leave the Underground, but they have found it much easy to stay there instead of starting their life over on the surface. They have the ability to leave and go to the nearby human towns, but they mostly keep to themselves. Humans have started to set up some small stores and home right outside Mt. Ebbot now that the monsters are able to go out there and nobody is afraid of the location anymore. The only problem about all of this is that there is still a void. This void is not a physical one, but one of a spirit long dead. This void is that of what was Asriel Dreemurr, the son of King Asgore and Toriel. Since the events of the final boss battle, Toriel and Asgore have been talking and they did move in together in the Ruins. But that void that split them apart remains... Until now that is...

Rules
This is a friendly RP, but there can be some drama
Do not be OP
No killing others unless allowed to by the player controlling that character (Even then, it will affect your relationship with other characters)
Keep OOC posts to a minimum
Please try to include a few sentences in your post, at least 3
Put Spaghetti in the your post as proof you read this far

Cannon Claim
Asriel: Eyebrawler2014 (me)
Toriel: Eevee88
Asgore: Eevee88
Sans: Derpyhooves
Papyrus: 84skylanderdude
Grillby:
Undyne:
Alphys:
Frisk:
Mettaton (All forms): Eevee88
Temmie: Derpyhooves
Napstablook:
Muffet:
Monster Kid:
Bratty:
Catty:
Burgerpants: Dinorang

OC Sheet (This also doubles as my first character's sheet)
Name: Austin
Human or Monster: Human
Species(Monster only): N/A
Soul Color(Human only): Navy Blue
Appearance: A boy with brown hair, brown eyes, wears a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Personality: He likes to joke around, but he can be serious at times when needed. He tries to be friends with anyone he meets
Other: Favorite food is ironically Spaghetti (I remembered this as I wrote the rule smilie)

Name: Kigali (aka Ki)
H or M: Monster
Species: Grey fox
Soul color: N/A
Appearance: He is an anthro grey fox with green eyes. He wears a black shirt, jeans, sneakers, and fingerless gloves
Personality: Kind, usually seen smiling, when he is upset though, nobody sees him, one time for 2 weeks! Everyone knows he just hides at his home, but nobody tries to comfort him because they aren't sure if he would be safe to be around
Other: He runs a small hot chocolate stand in Snowdin
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:44:24 03/02/2016 by EyeBrawler2014
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#2 Posted: 06:02:57 04/01/2016
I am so joining, but I'm all like: I can't control ALL of the characters I want AND an oc! smilie If I do end up deciding to do this thing, could I have Sans, and Temmie? I may want another if it's not taken in the future, but meh. Imagine if Temmie went to live with one of your characters though, LOLOL smilie

Also! I may be iffy on things, for I'm not totally done with the game. I've seen and played enough to know about the characters, though!

I will post my oc (maybe 2) in a bit!
#3 Posted: 06:07:56 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Of course you can be Sans and Temmie. And that would be pretty funny))
---
#4 Posted: 06:35:12 04/01/2016
Name: Alex Ichinose
Race: Hooman
Species: N/A
Soul Color: Lavender
Appearance: She has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears an outfit consisting of a gold tee shirt, purple jacket, black leggings, and purple boots with golden buckles. She also wears a headband with a red rose on it.
Personality: She is very shy at first, resulting in clumsiness and distrust, but once she knows you're a good guy/gal, she will become loyal, bubbly, funny, and protective of her friends.
Other: She was once taken under Toriel's wing and shown the ways of the underground. After she left, she had attempted to make it back home, but suffered for years, finding monsters that were safehouses. Truth is she almost died many times because she tended to drift to threats since she was so clueless about monster civilization when she was younger.

Name: Kia Twilight
Nicknames: Twi, Twilight, Bee-bee, and Two, but prefers Twilight
Race: Monster
Soul Color: N/A
Species: Unspecified
Appearance: She is a canine based monster with odd features resembling that of a feline and even human as well. Her coat is an ashy, dark red color and she has very light grey eyes that appear almost colorless. She has sharp teeth and wears black and red armor with golden mail, resembling that she is a fighter. She is equipped with magma-colored claws on all four paws, and has three thin but fluffy tails with black braces and those same flamey tips.
Personality: Twilight is rather rude and cold at times. She is a warrior that is skeptical of humans, but friends with those who prove themselves worthy. Then, you will see her start to care.
Other: She used to be part of Undyne's Royal Guard, but resigned, for she was a loner and didn't benefit at all. She has a sword, but usually fights with fire based magic instead.

I just decided to get these down before I forgot .u. Just expect me to use only one or two characters at a time, I'm really bad with a bunch of characters in the same setting.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:38:11 04/01/2016 by derpyhooves
#5 Posted: 01:59:55 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((That's ok, and they are accepted))
---
#6 Posted: 14:38:02 06/01/2016
Alright! Should we start now, or wait for more people? .o.
#7 Posted: 01:00:31 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((We should wait until someone takes Asgore and Toriel))
---
#8 Posted: 14:30:26 08/01/2016
//Okay, I am down with that. .o.//
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#9 Posted: 15:34:47 08/01/2016
Ooc: I have never played Undertale but I have the game and seen fan art, so I think I'll take Tories and may make my own charter.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#10 Posted: 00:59:43 09/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Ok Eevee))
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#11 Posted: 21:35:37 11/01/2016
ooc: i'll join later i just need to ether A play undertail or B make my own undertail oc when all of the characters are taken.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#12 Posted: 00:03:57 14/01/2016
OOC: Definitely joining this, I'll go as an Undertale OC of mine, and I'll have Burgerpants too, if that's okay.

Name: Echo Soundshift
Human or Monster: Monster
Species(Monster only): Fruit bat
Soul Color(Human only): N/A
Appearance: A rather short, chubby anthropomorphic bat with cool grey fur, and very short, black hair. Her wings are small enough to forbid her from flight, and her ears are wrapped in bandages. She usually wears her favourite pullover hoodie, coloured in a solid shade of cool, light blue, and khaki cargo pants.
Personality: Echo has prelingual deafness, meaning she was born deaf. This causes her to be very quiet, to the point of becoming nearly antisocial. She is very well trained in the art of sign language, and her hand movements seem effortless and graceful. All she wants is a friend who won't harass her for her issues, and who understands her. Echo admires the long-lost W.D. Gaster, and aspires to meet him one day.
Other: important thing is she's a deAF BAT IT'S SO IRONIC AND FUNNY AHAHHA
also, Spaghetti.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#13 Posted: 00:35:11 14/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Ok Dinorang, sounds good. Accepted))
---
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#14 Posted: 05:13:17 28/01/2016
Can i join?
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#15 Posted: 17:01:50 28/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Oh course buddy))
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#16 Posted: 16:38:23 31/01/2016
It is I! The great Papyrus!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#17 Posted: 16:52:31 31/01/2016
Can I take Mettaton as well?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#18 Posted: 20:41:18 31/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Ok then, you guys can use them))
---
#19 Posted: 18:51:42 03/02/2016
((When can we start?))
---
#20 Posted: 04:55:29 04/02/2016 | Topic Creator
((Well, we can start now))
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me