Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Do You Think That This is the Last Skylanders Game?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Do You Think That This is the Last Skylanders Game? [CLOSED]
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#1 Posted: 17:12:43 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Title explains. I honestly thinks it is. Here are my reasons:
- The sales are pretty much worse than ever
- The amount of data they will have to use in following games now that they have vehicles will be out of hand
- The series has so many competitors now
Spoiler Reasons:
- In the final battle, The Darkness kept saying "This will be our final battle, Skylander"
- Eon did not say "There is still a great journey ahead" like he does at the end of most games
- Kaos and Glumshanks are at the Academy now
- The Darkness is gone

So, what do you think the series will do, and what are your reasons?
procrstntngdrgn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3613
#2 Posted: 17:17:16 31/12/2015
Absolutely not. People say this every year. They are still making profit. There will be more games.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#3 Posted: 17:33:31 31/12/2015
Kind of hoping it is.

Look, I love Skylanders. Possibly more so than anyone else seeing what I've personally done for the brand. However, if Activision is gonna run this brand into the ground, might as well let this ship sink.

There's just so much miscommunication and they can't even help fill product in all regions, so it's apparent they don't care. One could see that when they refused to give us everything in a given games collection (the yawn traps for example).

I don't want them half ****** his brand. If they don't care, cancel game 6 and call it a day, or sell it to someone who will care to give us specific dates and keep customers well informed and not secondhand guessing.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#4 Posted: 18:02:27 31/12/2015
Do you think this is the last topic asking if it's the last Skylander game?

I don't think so.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#5 Posted: 18:32:40 31/12/2015
Quote: GameMaster78
Kind of hoping it is.

Look, I love Skylanders. Possibly more so than anyone else seeing what I've personally done for the brand. However, if Activision is gonna run this brand into the ground, might as well let this ship sink.

There's just so much miscommunication and they can't even help fill product in all regions, so it's apparent they don't care. One could see that when they refused to give us everything in a given games collection (the yawn traps for example).

I don't want them half ****** his brand. If they don't care, cancel game 6 and call it a day, or sell it to someone who will care to give us specific dates and keep customers well informed and not secondhand guessing.

I must've missed the press release. What have you done for the brand...more than anyone here? Spending money doesn't count. We're all consumers.

I'm a bit weary on the franchise, and the mis-steps don't help. My heart is waning, but I'm still rooting for the team. I do believe they will right-size their efforts accordingly. If they're no longer selling 4-5 million starts and are now in the 1-2 range (this game looks like it's target is HALF of the best Sky game produced), I'm guessing the game will look even less compelling and the figures will feel like an afterthought. I guess it's their show to lose, but a lot of us Acti customers have been here before. I bet if they simply go back to basics on the next game (phoning it in basically) I bet they will actually do better. People are done with these one and out plastic toys.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:39:20 31/12/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#6 Posted: 18:47:15 31/12/2015
Their lack of releasing all figures in America, Europe and Australia just shows how out of touch they are.

I don't think they're going to magically up and say "we realize we've been botching the release of our products. We will fix that next game."

There are supposed to be two new figures this week. Everyone who wants one isn't guaranteed one. That says a lot for this brand. Heck. TRU's DC in my region can't even get Activision to send them. Says even more.

As for what I've personally done for the brand, and that's why I said personally above, is that I still don't know of anyone who has spent over 4,000 alone buying 16 of each Swap Force Skylander in order to make all 256 combinations. That's just for that feat too. I've bought accessories, I have store standees, heck I even have the slap wrist bracelet from the first game. I don't even dare attempt to think how much I've spent on this brand. 4 of every figure alone is nuts.

Thing is though, I don't want any resident blond brand supporter to up and say I'm just bashing this brand for the sake of bashing, especially when they haven't invested as much in this brand as I have.

I'm not blindly bashing, but I won't sugarcoat mistakes being made with this brand by those with the power to make sure product is always on time and plentiful.

Heck, this brand never even puts out enough of the final waves, to make those figures easy to get like the first three waves. You know, your Scratches, Echoes, Wham Shell, etc.
---
#7 Posted: 18:58:38 31/12/2015
Their fulfillment strategy to me hit its stride in the US during Swap Force, and has been declining since. Those outside of the US may have an inverse opinion as I'm hearing stock is becoming available earlier/more often elsewhere...but suffice to say it's always been a mixed bag. I've heard multiple rants (on each release) from you on this, so clearly they're not up to your standards.

As I indicated before, buying stuff makes you a customer/consumer...there's nothing about being entitled to more of a voice/vote based on the amount of your purchases. I know some folks who have bought multiples of these figures like yourself and they're simply in the shadows. Buying accessories helps those who pay Activision to sell those products...so who cares? In short, drop the entitlement act. It's old. We're all in the same boat, same clan etc. I'm still PO'd about the yawn traps, but I'm moving on. And guess what? That hurts their brand for failing me there. But I no longer feel the need to complain about it...it's not going to change. "Let it Be".

On that uncomfortable note, Happy New Year all.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:02:21 31/12/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#8 Posted: 19:10:30 31/12/2015
It obviously won't, Lemons. Them not releasing those yawn traps didn't stop us from buying a starter pack this year. It won't stop us next year. don't see how they're hurting because a few of us actually buy entire collections.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#9 Posted: 19:36:18 31/12/2015
Honestly? I think there's at least one more game for this franchise. There are things working against the brand but I think they will give it at least one more shot. I don't want this franchise to end, I've enjoyed 3 of the 4 games I've played (SWAP Force was just a misstep and SC was an ok game).

So no. I don't think or hope this is the la as t game.
---
Hahahahaha
#10 Posted: 19:41:58 31/12/2015
It obviously won't, Lemons. Them not releasing those yawn traps didn't stop us from buying a starter pack this year. It won't stop us next year. don't see how they're hurting because a few of us actually buy entire collections.

The brand damage didn't impact us necessarily, but there are people that in combination with fatigue have left. We didn't get from 5 million to 3.8 million to 1.2 million by accident. And I have cut down on the figures this year, by about 33%. I've also refrained from buying all of the starters for the Skymibos.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:51:37 31/12/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#11 Posted: 19:45:39 31/12/2015
I'm kinda hoping this is the last game, or at the least we get a "Catch up" game for older players to utilize ALL their figures, and newer players to pick up figures they missed. The Eon's Elite figures are a nice gesture in that direction.

Or maybe I'm just saying this because my corner of the world is on the backburner and it's kind of tiresome getting figures about three months after everyone else.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Searchghost Green Sparx Gems: 339
#12 Posted: 19:46:09 31/12/2015
I can't speak to other fans' preferences. I have loved Skylanders from the beginning. Since then, I have gradually made my way to every other type of toys-to-life franchise (amiibo, LEGO Dimensions, Disney Infinity). I find that they are a lot easier on their fans. And collecting the figures is more rewarding as well. When it comes to Skylanders, you collect one figure for one purpose. You NEED this one figure to do one SINGULAR thing. The next generation comes out and that figure's special abilities are now useless (with a few exceptions). Disney Infinity and LEGO Dimensions have a kind of attitude of "The more you collect, the more fun you have". It's like there's a genuine incentive to want to collect more. Not a rigid requirement for you to collect more so you can have more fun. And when I see Nintendo apologize for the lack of amiibo figures that they initially created, I develop a respect for that. And they've made good on it now. When it comes to Skylanders, I feel like they couldn't care less. I see myself continuing to buy the Skylander games and collect my favorite figures but I know that with every passing generation, I have collected less and less figures; and Superchargers is no exception.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#13 Posted: 20:56:39 31/12/2015
if skylanders end it will be after skylanders7... so two more games i expect at least. i believe skylanders 6 is where tfb and activision will try fix their wrong doings... and when vv try another racing game it will just fall flat yet again, and it will be the end.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#14 Posted: 21:08:01 31/12/2015
It really depends as the competition will really make acti start to think on things and decide exactly what they can do to pull their sales out of the toilet, but I feel it's a little too late on that. The whole distribution issues that arise after xmas don't help. It's just messed up overall in how they do things.

Been here since the first game and saw the best around giants/swap force and it's all downhill now. The fact they broke apart the nintendo starters into separate packs and even the kaos trophy is out of the dark starter really shows that they are begging for money. The franchise itself seemed good but it really feels it could be final or the next one will be.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
#15 Posted: 21:21:35 31/12/2015
Quote: tigerdr
It really depends as the competition will really make acti start to think on things and decide exactly what they can do to pull their sales out of the toilet, but I feel it's a little too late on that. The whole distribution issues that arise after xmas don't help. It's just messed up overall in how they do things.

Been here since the first game and saw the best around giants/swap force and it's all downhill now. The fact they broke apart the nintendo starters into separate packs and even the kaos trophy is out of the dark starter really shows that they are begging for money. The franchise itself seemed good but it really feels it could be final or the next one will be.

there will be a skylanders6 i am 100% sure about that. and if skylanders end after that i really dont mind. the game franchises have had a 6 years run by then. and darkspyro will be back to where oit was in 2009, wishing we had a new spyro game again. thats all okay by me because we will be back to wanting a real spyro game again. and you know what, i think we will get a new full blown spyro game that everyones wants after skylanders have ended.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#16 Posted: 22:32:51 31/12/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: tigerdr

there will be a skylanders6 i am 100% sure about that. and if skylanders end after that i really dont mind. the game franchises have had a 6 years run by then. and darkspyro will be back to where oit was in 2009, wishing we had a new spyro game again. thats all okay by me because we will be back to wanting a real spyro game again. and you know what, i think we will get a new full blown spyro game that everyones wants after skylanders have ended.

I...I don't really want that.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, it's just that I'd personally have no interest in it.
---
Hahahahaha
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#17 Posted: 22:43:14 31/12/2015
Or, if the sixth game is indeed the last one, what if after that we not only get a new Spyro game, but also other Skylanders getting their own standalone games? Like, I can see games being made for Stealth Elf, Gill Grunt, the Trap Team, etc.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#18 Posted: 22:53:35 31/12/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Or, if the sixth game is indeed the last one, what if after that we not only get a new Spyro game, but also other Skylanders getting their own standalone games? Like, I can see games being made for Stealth Elf, Gill Grunt, the Trap Team, etc.

so what if we get a new spyro game??... thats what everyone on this site was waiting for back in 2009. i will be happy to get a new spyro game thats for sure. if these skylanders fanbois dont like spyro they can go else where.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#19 Posted: 22:56:41 31/12/2015

so what if we get a new spyro game??... thats what everyone on this site was waiting for back in 2009. i will be happy to get a new spyro game thats for sure. if these skylanders fanbois dont like spyro they can go else where.

Really? This is a "Spyro and Skylander" discussion board isn't it? It is a half and half thing.
---
Hahahahaha
#20 Posted: 23:07:41 31/12/2015
Quote: GaiaMemories

Really? This is a "Spyro and Skylander" discussion board isn't it? It is a half and half thing.

it was started as a spyro web page, read the history...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#21 Posted: 23:13:18 31/12/2015

Keyword: Started. It became a place to discuss both though.
---
Hahahahaha
#22 Posted: 23:26:31 31/12/2015

yes of course, but spyro is a legendary legacy game character.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#23 Posted: 23:35:43 31/12/2015
If we're going back to 2011 arguments, I don't think some people will notice they're in new years being so behind.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:02 31/12/2015 by Bifrost
#24 Posted: 23:40:04 31/12/2015

yes of course, but spyro is a legendary legacy game character.

Your point being....?

He is a legacy character, Skylanders continued his legacy. I believe that is why they are a part of this site.
---
Hahahahaha
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#25 Posted: 23:40:47 31/12/2015
Kind of hoping it is.

GM78, brother-man, I really wish you'd get off your high horse about being the fan to end all fans. Your commitment to buying multitudes of every Skylander does not make you more dedicated to this fandom than anyone else on this board. It just means you have a lot of space and/or disposable income.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
#26 Posted: 23:42:10 31/12/2015
yes i know.. i'm just glad i experienced the skylanders when it was new and something really exciting.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#27 Posted: 00:01:24 01/01/2016
These topics are becoming repetitive, I really don't get why people keep creating them, it feels like they really want skylanders to die, which is weird considering where we are at. Is not original at all, each new release is always accompanied by several of these topics,a dn as for now, they have always proved to be wrong.

Maybe I let myself go with the emotions, but I don't want the franchise to end anytime soon. Despite several things which I dislike from the last release, I still have that stupid smile on my face each time I think about the series, like a kid with a new bike. Call me immature if you want, but yeah, slashing chompies with knight light still makes me happy.

This doesn't mean the franchise has to remain unchanged, it needs to develop as time passes. Like mentioned above, information and distribution should be improved and the game itself should really aim to be an AAA title. Certain changes like adding online PvP would be a huge step forward.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#28 Posted: 00:07:42 01/01/2016
Kinda obvious the threads are created as wanting the games to take a break for the fans instead of doing that yourself. Same goes for the quitting threads where it's totally the game's fault and not an obsession with collecting that you have to get everything or nothing.

If I think the game's getting bad I'll just skip and quit myself, at that point it shouldn't matter to me if it's alive or not.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:26 01/01/2016 by Bifrost
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#29 Posted: 00:42:01 01/01/2016
As much as I point out the faults of Activision and the decline of the franchise, I want Skylanders to go out with a bang with a final game. It would help Activision's cause to announce a final Skylanders game. People would purchase it for the sake of nostalgia knowing that it's the end of an era. The only thing hindering any sort of statement like that is the off chance that the animated series somehow magically thrives and breathes some life into the franchise reviving their struggling Toys to Life sales. Why say "we're going to have one last game" if they have a successful cartoon that is driving the sales of their product (which would lead to multiple future games).
#30 Posted: 01:51:01 01/01/2016
Quote: angelg
These topics are becoming repetitive, I really don't get why people keep creating them, it feels like they really want skylanders to die, which is weird considering where we are at. Is not original at all, each new release is always accompanied by several of these topics,a dn as for now, they have always proved to be wrong.

Maybe I let myself go with the emotions, but I don't want the franchise to end anytime soon. Despite several things which I dislike from the last release, I still have that stupid smile on my face each time I think about the series, like a kid with a new bike. Call me immature if you want, but yeah, slashing chompies with knight light still makes me happy.

This doesn't mean the franchise has to remain unchanged, it needs to develop as time passes. Like mentioned above, information and distribution should be improved and the game itself should really aim to be an AAA title. Certain changes like adding online PvP would be a huge step forward.

the game skylanders franchise will die at one point but it aint dying anytime soon. we still have tfb skylanders6 to look forward to in 2016. i also believe there will be a future even if there is no skylanders game anymore. dark52 created this site for us the fans of spyro and we still keep spyro alive even there is no new game. so thats pretty much speaks for it self if you ask me.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#31 Posted: 02:15:56 01/01/2016
There's a TV Series yet to come out, and I'm pretty sure the comics will keep releasing.
Besides, Skylanders is slowly becoming more of a recognizable video game icon, and even if they ran the series into the ground with bad story and gameplay, they have so many easily marketable characters, I highly doubt they would end it even if the plot said so. Skylanders sells tons more than toys and video games, the recently discontinued Mega Blocks, clothes, backpacks, and more, it's a much too profitable series. Even with the lower sales this year I don't think they did particularly bad.

The Peak of the series was definitely 2013-2014. Depending on 2016, it could die within a few years
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:22:23 01/01/2016 by Badwolfmichael
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#32 Posted: 03:58:44 01/01/2016
I will be surprised if Skylanders only lasts 2 more years...

• Sales are not as good as before... For the games. Don't forget of the figures. Also, even if it's not the same sales as before, it still sells a reasonable number.
  • They already said in a interview that they will start to use Cloud when the files for the Skylanders and other toys becomes too big.
  • That's not really a problem. It helps a little. Bowser and DK helped a little in the sales of SuperChargers. At least I saw a good number of new players that are Amiibo/Nintendo fans.
  • About the story part, they will just find a way. They made the same with Trap Team (continuing the story that looked impossible to continue). Also, there's already comics released that continue the story after SC.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:11 01/01/2016 by Crash10
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#33 Posted: 06:20:05 01/01/2016
Nah.... Maybe after Sky 7... But not this soon. I bet Sky 6 is too far into develpment too cancel.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#34 Posted: 06:30:07 01/01/2016
IDC if my bias is showing, but I hope they end on a TFB game, otherwise it won't feel "complete"

On the Mega Blok subject, the WoW ones supposedly got canned due to Mattel not picking the license when Mega got bought out. Seeing how both of them went kaput around the same time, the same could've happened to Skylanders.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#35 Posted: 09:21:28 01/01/2016
Some of us forgot one thing.

At the end of SuperChargers, Kaos mentioned that more "nightmarish evil" will be trying to take over Skylands even with The Darkness gone.

Plus there's the Skylanders Academy TV series in Q2 2016, and Sky 6 is still in development.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:32:07 01/01/2016 by Aura24
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#36 Posted: 10:11:54 01/01/2016
They just need to make a game that has what the people want , I mean like I love Skylanders, particularly giants, swap force and ssa were pretty good, but tt missed the target, I mean, the characters seemed unfinished, like 6 magic traps and only 3 villians, and for l&d 3 traps each and 4 vilians, Superchargers is ok but I just don't much feeling from it, like the vehicles are cool and all but imo they could have done more on foot sections,
So basicly what I want them to do is PUT PVP IN SKY6 I mean I own over 200 figures and they cant even fight each other, I remember the old days where me and my friends would pull all nighters doing pvp, and they took it away and well, yeah, but you still can boot up sf and pvp with half of your figures but ... Idk, I would just like them to make a game that has
Pvp ( and racing)
No gimmick ( or unless its really amazing)
Lots of things to do,
Make all past adventure packs unlock levels,
Or just so it encourages you to use past characters,
I want to stay with this franchise but if the content is not great then.... I will have to think about a lot of stuff.
Activision, Tfb, Vv, just make something awesome
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#37 Posted: 20:45:55 01/01/2016
I doubt it, but I can see why people think Skylanders is failing. I barely see it anymore, I actually see that Disney Infinity thing more than Skylanders now. But I doubt it would be the last game, especially since there's still comics and a new TV show.
Jello Green Sparx Gems: 422
#38 Posted: 21:21:08 01/01/2016
I hope not. I just got into the series a month ago, but at least I still have 3 games to play through.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#39 Posted: 21:33:33 01/01/2016
Just gonna throw this in here. They're working on Sky 7... question answered.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:33:59 01/01/2016 by Deja Vu
#40 Posted: 00:04:19 02/01/2016
Quote: Jello
I hope not. I just got into the series a month ago, but at least I still have 3 games to play through.

Welcome...it's always great to see some newcomers on board smilie
QuakeMarine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#41 Posted: 01:53:45 02/01/2016
It feels too soon for this kind of topic. Like everyone else said, they're already working on the next game plus a cartoon show, so there most likely no plans to end the series yet.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#42 Posted: 02:15:59 02/01/2016
How is this even a topic when it's already been confirmed skylanders 6 and 7 are already in development? I'm not sure why this has to be asked practically every month every game now.
#43 Posted: 02:40:43 02/01/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja
How is this even a topic when it's already been confirmed skylanders 6 and 7 are already in development? I'm not sure why this has to be asked practically every month every game now.

Not sure either.
#44 Posted: 03:47:21 02/01/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja

Well since you asked, there's a lot of factors at play which could put a halt to Sky 6 & 7 despite development. Toys not selling is number one. There's a lot of money that goes into production and distribution of the toys. Not to mention that the number of retailers on board selling the toys is dropping drastically. I travel several times a year...I went to Europe, Canada, Mexico, and South America in 2015. I am not seeing many retailers abroad stocking Skylanders anymore. Places where I saw Skylanders within the US like Kohls, JC Penney, and FYE don't sell them anymore and it's only a matter of time before either Walmart, Target, or Best Buy drops out to use shelf space for something that brings in more money. Toys used to print money for them, but now they're lucky if they bring in even 1/8th of the revenue that they brought in several years ago...do you honestly think that games are going to be released if toys are causing them to break even or even lose money? Games aren't the lifeline of the franchise...the toys are. As Activision cares about the almighty dollar and their bottom line, they can pull out at any given time on the games in production or throw out one last sloppy, untested, and unfinished game for the sake of finishing off what they've produced. After them deeming yawn traps unprofitable and not releasing them in the US, I am NOT giving Activision the benefit of the doubt on any future releases as they have not earned that trust with me based on their track record. To say that Sky 6 & 7 is a sure thing is very bold...I'd actually be willing to bet that there won't be a Sky 7, but given there is an animated Skylanders series on the horizon, I'd like to be at least a little balanced in saying that anything is possible...there's just too many factors that come into play making for an uncertain future for Skylanders.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:25 02/01/2016 by mastermc54
#45 Posted: 04:21:31 02/01/2016
My local Walmart has such a small Skylander section, where it used to be huge, I wonder why they even have it anymore. For the past month, it's had a few Storm Blade and a couple of Crypt Crushers. That's it.
---
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#46 Posted: 10:19:09 02/01/2016
Hmmm i would say it depends how much money they made or lost . Your average "awesome" new franchise concept only lasts about 5 years .

Very few things like StarWars or Lego or Marvel Comic heroes or Barbie become a multi generational household name . Thats life .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#47 Posted: 13:38:32 02/01/2016
My local Walmart has such a small Skylander section, where it used to be huge, I wonder why they even have it anymore. For the past month, it's had a few Storm Blade and a couple of Crypt Crushers. That's it.

You know better than to use that as some proof. Everyone last year was talking about how Walmart doesn't care about TTL space to begin with, not to mention one store suddenly doesn't make a game fare better or worse with several others avaliable around the world.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#48 Posted: 14:27:36 02/01/2016
Skylanders is not dying. If it was going to be the last game they would not be starting a new cartoon series and a new spin off TCG game. Battlecast and the TV show single-handedly prove the it is not going anywhere any time soon.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#49 Posted: 15:35:53 02/01/2016
Well not really using it as proof of anything, Bifrost. That section has been bare for a long while, where it used to be stocked. Just saying, either Walmart doesn't care to stock Skylanders for some reason (Infinity and Dimensions are stocked), or Activisions Rep (yes there is one in my area) doesn't care to stock them. Who knows. Why I have to even guess is beyond me. The powers that be should just keep it stocked so customers know that, hey, it isn't going the way of the dinosaurs.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me