Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Will this game ever shutdown? [CLOSED]
sporeboy100 Green Sparx Gems: 208
#1 Posted: 17:04:24 27/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Let's face it, it's been over three months since SuperChargers came out, Lost Islands has had not one update since April, we can pretty much confirm that every vehicle, and every version of the starter pack doesn't come with a web code, nor does the game itself have any way to let people look at the web codes, not even for pre-SuperChargers figures.

Unless these are just coincidences, L.I is going to shutdown sooner or later for BattleCast, whether we want it to or not.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 17:22:59 27/12/2015
It doesn't need to unless some software upgrade breaks it on most phones. It's at a point the glitches are mostly on the multiplayer aspect,and you can shut that down, so if they wanted they could keep this running as long as its recommended versions are being sold.

Battlecast already took its dev team,though,it's pretty obvious. But hey,this survived Cloud Patrol and Battlegrounds,they could make it three.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:23:23 27/12/2015 by Bifrost
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 18:38:33 27/12/2015
Why would they ? They can still make some money from selling green gems .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#4 Posted: 00:43:51 29/12/2015
It won't shut down until iOS doesn't support it anymore. Which could be as soon as next Fall or possibly later. They just won't update it anymore.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me