Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 19 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26
Dragon Guards (a dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#901 Posted: 23:03:43 13/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: they are flying to the Ice Fields.

"And I will make it as it once was when this is over with." Sozen said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#902 Posted: 23:20:08 13/03/2016
Quote: redwes
OOC: Not sure if the group is flying or walking atm, but anyway...

Raclaw nodded, indicating he was willing. He flew/walked away from the group allowing Kronos to follow.

Now that they were decently away from the group, Kronos got to the point.
"Well, I was wondering if you could train me instead. That Durza doesn't seem like the most suitable teacher." he said, having been completely disappointed after the fight, even though he knew it was Sozen who started it, and that Durza was simply trying to defend him. He thought he would have found a more mature, pacific way to solve the problem.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#903 Posted: 20:53:36 14/03/2016
"You want... me to become your mentor?," Raclaw asked both humbled and surprised. He had never really considered himself a teacher of anything-- even having to resort to mere experimentation to first discover his own abilities. He realised, however, that Kronos was now also resorting to the same and that perhaps he could actually help in that regard. He wasn't sure how Durza would take it though and was having trouble coming up with a response. "I... I would be to honored to, but are you sure this is what you want? I don't know how much you know about me, but I don't have very much formal experience nor do I specialize in your very particular set of abilities.," he then said. It would be a first for him though and might even enhance his own abilities in the process. He chose his words very carefully as he spoke-- only vaguely referring to his past.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:30 14/03/2016 by redwes
#904 Posted: 05:46:27 15/03/2016
"True. I don't know you very well, but from all this mangy group, you are the only one whose presence is the most tolerable." Kronos answered, being that his way of saying that he liked somebody, which was something considering he had trouble liking even his own parents. He has sort of imprinted on Raclaw, but he didn't realized it. All that was on his mind was to train and be finally useful.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#905 Posted: 05:54:36 15/03/2016
(Wow ... does he not like Capella? And I thought someone would have said something about Crevice already.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#906 Posted: 07:12:36 15/03/2016
"I see...," Raclaw said still somewhat hesitant. He looked at Kronos and knew that he would be accepting a big responsibility. "In that case-- I accept. Yes... I will become your mentor.," he finally said not wanting to disappoint the young dragon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:30:51 15/03/2016 by redwes
#907 Posted: 08:03:29 15/03/2016
"Great!" Kronos said, barely able to contain his desire to get started. He then proceeded to fly with the group, wanting to be on ground as soon as possible, since he doubted he could learn anything mid-flight.
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#908 Posted: 09:42:43 15/03/2016
Kumara approached Crevice with a smile, "Sorry about before, I kinda freaked out a bit... Anyway, I'm Kumara!"
She hoped she could become friends with the new dragon, since she didn't get along with most of the others.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#909 Posted: 22:56:40 23/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: bump!
---
SC
#910 Posted: 23:12:58 23/03/2016
Raclaw flew back as well-- trying to think of how he would even try to begin the training. This was no small task he had agreed to and he himself had no former training prior to the dragon guards.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:14:46 23/03/2016 by redwes
#911 Posted: 23:19:44 23/03/2016
Experience or not, Kronos had faith in his new teacher, believing that he was more suited to teach than Durza, who couldn't solve a conflict more maturely like earlier. Kronos didn't admit it, but he was worried that if the members of the Dragon Guards were so prone to violence at even the slightest provocation, then his parents were wrong about it. While he did enjoy a good fight, Kronos never started one out of nowhere for the sake of fighting, and only did it if he was left no choice or if he was going to face bullies.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#912 Posted: 01:54:24 24/03/2016
Durza had the same mentality as Kronos and grew ashamed of himself for not keeping his temper in check.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#913 Posted: 02:34:46 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The air soon started to get very cold. "We are nearing the ice fields. Be warned the creatures are even more dangerous and they will not be easy to defeat." Sozen said. His wings then glowed purple and thick winter gear formed on everyone.

Ooc: you guys can discribe what they look like on your characters.
---
SC
#914 Posted: 16:43:01 24/03/2016
For Durza it was dark lightweight gear since he was like a fernece. as for Nightshade it was dark heavy gear to protect him from the cold.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#915 Posted: 17:12:20 24/03/2016
For Kronos, the spikes on his body grew thicker, except on his wings. He almost looked like a porcupine. It was an appearance he wasn't fond of, but the cold triggered it. Mostly like his ice powers, it was something he didn't have control of.
---
#916 Posted: 18:30:13 24/03/2016
For Raclaw, a light leather material appeared on his body similar to that of his collar. The padding provided just enough cold protection to his underbelly and to his shoulders-- connecting to him like a harness just between his wings.
---
#917 Posted: 19:56:53 24/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"We will need to find shelter for the night. For if you're not moving much you will freeze." Sozen said.
---
SC
#918 Posted: 20:48:17 24/03/2016
Durza smirked, little did Sozen know that for the three years he lived in Dragon Realms for two of them (which was a time of peace before Frenkenrus showed up) once a year (in dragon form) he would go to Dantes Freezer to meditate for about a week with no protection against the cold and would return home just fine. Nightshade on the other hand was already shivering from the cold and said "e-e-easy f-for y-you t-to say. y-your n-not a m-mortal."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#919 Posted: 23:59:55 24/03/2016
"Brr... been a long time since I've needed this.," Raclaw said flying alongside the now porcupine-like Kronos. He remembered how his human caretakers had the harness made for him long long ago when he was much younger. He was surprised to see it again, but glad to have it.
---
#920 Posted: 00:18:46 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Over there! There is a small cave where we can rest." Shade said.
---
SC
#921 Posted: 00:29:10 25/03/2016
Kronos followed without saying a word, actually very furious about the fact that they have been warned about creatures attacking them and nobody explained why. They were trying to get the mission done without hurting anybody, so why all that violent response?
---
#922 Posted: 02:46:06 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
They soon reached the cave. Icicles hung from the ceiling it was warmer in there than outside. "We need to find wood so we can build a fire." Shade said.
---
SC
#923 Posted: 03:54:36 25/03/2016
Nightshade's teeth were chattering saying "yea good luck with that." Durza sighed "Daunte's Freezer is worse then this but the kid has a point. we would be lucky to find a pice of bark here. i don't suppse the god here has an idea or two that could help."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#924 Posted: 04:15:19 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Look closer at this cave." Sozen said. The cave was actually a extremely large tree stump which has long sense fallen long ago. "This entire area was once a lush forest filled with life but the ice orb has made this area into a wasteland of ice and snow." He broke a few pieces of wood off and Shade lit them on fire.

"We should rest for a few hours. Then we must keep moving." Shade said. "I will keep watch."

Meanwhile outside a blizzard was blowing and within the blizzard a mysterious white creature watched from a far distance. It was extremely well hidden even to Druza and Sozen and the group.
---
SC
#925 Posted: 04:36:43 25/03/2016
Durza shrugged "i'll join you. in this weather i can't tell if it's night or day so my body won't sleep." as he stood guard he could feel the creatures presence but had no idea what it was or if it was friend or foe.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#926 Posted: 13:44:20 25/03/2016 | Topic Creator
The creature simply went away but not before giving a loud bloodcurdling roar that seemed to echo. It then walked away.

"I hope what ever that was doesn't come here." Shade said.
---
SC
#927 Posted: 22:19:04 25/03/2016
Durza nods "yea. i can feel its presence and it's leaving. but whatever it was i just hope we're ready for it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#928 Posted: 22:32:59 25/03/2016
Kronos as usual, remained quiet with everything going on. He didn't want to engage into conversation with those two, and to add more, he was embarrassed of his current appearance.
---
#929 Posted: 22:47:00 25/03/2016
Durza could sense Kronos's discomfert. "Kronos... come here please."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#930 Posted: 23:06:04 25/03/2016
Kronos simply gave him a glare, and looked away. After the ugly display from earlier, he didn't want anything to do with the hybrid dragon.
---
#931 Posted: 23:30:06 25/03/2016
Durza sighed "i get why you hate me Kronos. after that little display i wouldn't want anything to do with me ether. I let my anger get the best of me and that's something I'm never proud of. we're a lot alike you and I. I just wish i could take that incadent back but i can't. i hope you would give me a second chance if not as your mentor then as your friend."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#932 Posted: 00:13:20 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"I will take that as an apology young Durza." Sozen said. "I must leave you but I will give you all one warning. Great beasts dwell in blizzards." And with that he disappeared in a flash of purple.
---
SC
#933 Posted: 00:15:46 26/03/2016
Kronos ignored everybody, but not because he was angry with them, it was because he abhorred his current appearance. He looked so ridiculous in his winter appearance, it was shameful. He looked like he was covered in fluffy stalagmites.
---
#934 Posted: 02:57:03 26/03/2016
Durza sighed "well i wasn't talking to you but ok." Durza got up and walked over to Kronos. as he walked over he reverted back to normal. "if you think that looking the way you do is bad try being a human young adult and the first time you meet your mate your stuck wedgied up in a tree and couldn't get down."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#935 Posted: 03:32:37 26/03/2016
"Mister, I don't know what a human is, and I don't care! I just want to be left alone!" Kronos said very rudely, hating when others looked at him with that awful appearance. It was so embarrassing to him that he even submerged his head in all those furry stalagmites to avoid any more eye contact.
---
#936 Posted: 03:41:17 26/03/2016
Durza snapped his 'fingers' and said "well i think i know a way to show you." Durza took a claw and touched Kronos's head and in Kronos's mind he got the perfect spot to see the event that Durza mentioned. the sean showed him what Durza's human form was and the emberrassing event that happened.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#937 Posted: 04:18:58 26/03/2016
Kronos spent a whole minute without saying a word, when he finally spoke.
"Well that wasn't just embarrassing. It was just plain disturbing." he commented, rubbing his head as if signaling Durza not to touch his head again. It was bad enough that many of the dragon's present could read minds. The last thing he needed was somebody messing with his already restless mind.
---
#938 Posted: 05:37:33 26/03/2016
ooc: Durza was hanging by a branch just so yea know and Kronos saw him hanging their.

Durza chuckles "yea well how do you think i felt?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#939 Posted: 05:46:38 26/03/2016
Kronos was having enough of that conversation, so he tried to let it out on Durza as gently as possible.
"Listen, if what you are trying to do is get on my good side again, it is too late. Besides, I... Raclaw is the one with the most tolerable presence in this miserable group." he said bitterly, avoiding saying that he actually liked Raclaw.
---
#940 Posted: 18:51:58 26/03/2016
Durza says "i get that. we're a lot alike and really I'm more embaressed about losing my temper the way i did then you are right now. i understand that you don't want me as a mentor anymore but i do hope you would give me a second chance as a friend." and with that Durza walked back to the entrance to keep guard.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#941 Posted: 20:54:17 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Shade was listening to the conversation. "Forgiveness is the best thing any dragon can do."
---
SC
#942 Posted: 23:22:08 26/03/2016
Durza nods "it's the best thing anyone can do."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#943 Posted: 23:35:37 26/03/2016
"Hah, friends! Never needed them before, and I don't need them now!" Kronos said bitterly, demonstrating he never had any.
---
#944 Posted: 23:38:43 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"You will need us to get the orbs. You wanted to become a Dragon Guard? Well this is the kind of things we do." Shade said.
---
SC
#945 Posted: 05:20:51 27/03/2016
Raclaw, meanwhile, was keeping watch and seemingly lost in thought. He didn't talk to anyone-- afraid of Durza's reaction to the eventual review of the agreement and unsure of how Kronos would take to the the eventual review of his past.
---
#946 Posted: 18:41:31 04/04/2016
Durza felt Raclaw's tension. he approched him and said "ok Raclaw what's wrong? and don't give the I'm fine nothing's wrong because I can feel your aura so I know for a fact something's wrong."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#947 Posted: 18:55:32 04/04/2016
"Kronos has asked me to become his mentor-- and I've accepted.," Raclaw said not looking Durza in the eyes. There was no point in concealing the truth.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:34:37 04/04/2016 by redwes
#948 Posted: 20:29:42 04/04/2016
Durza nodded "I'm not surprized actually. after the way I lost my temper I wouldn't want me for a mentor ether."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#949 Posted: 00:46:04 05/04/2016
"So you arent... Mad?," Raclaw said surprised. He was honestly expecting Durza to be furious at the news.
---
#950 Posted: 17:19:13 05/04/2016
Durza shook his head "not at all. in fact quite the opposite. I'm glad that Kronos chose you, you two get along rather well and he seems to listen to you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 19 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me