Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26
Dragon Guards (a dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#501 Posted: 22:29:27 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The bioluminescent plants and bugs suddenly went out. Shade keepet a carful eye out. "Someone give us some light."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#502 Posted: 23:09:24 24/01/2016
Durza obliged by breathing a small fire just big enough to light up the area. Nightshade chuckles "well if you're ready to go into the light then lets fly." and with that he flew into the air heading for the top of the cliff. upon arrival their was a clearing large enough for two death beasts to live, may be three. and at the opposite end was a cave entrance that everyone except for Durza could enter. Nightshade didn't know it yet since he was so far away but the cave appeared lived in, even though it was supposed to have been abandoned for 15 years!(no a wild animal isn't in their. Reaper has been their and will make a sudden appearance soon.)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#503 Posted: 23:17:53 24/01/2016
Raclaw followed, still curious about the unanswered question. "So these death beasts-- what exactly are they?," he asked.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#504 Posted: 23:34:57 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"That is what it is called. It is a very dangerous creature with unlimited strength and a temper to match it." Shand said still on alert. Soon glowing eyes could be seen just outside the fire light. Then suddenly a tentacle shot out from the darkness and grabbed Shade. "GAH!!" Blasts of light in the darkness was moving quick and soon was gone.
---
SC
#505 Posted: 23:56:45 24/01/2016
Durza was still with him confused as to what happened. he face the general direction that the tentacle came from and unleased a stream of powerful fire so strong that it might have badly wounded a death beast.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#506 Posted: 00:09:22 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
It only missed and hit nothing the creature was gone. But it left tracks.
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#507 Posted: 01:13:56 25/01/2016
Capella blinked in confusion, "What just happened?"
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#508 Posted: 01:42:42 25/01/2016
ooc: I just need clarification, did Shade just get kidnapped?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#509 Posted: 01:57:01 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Yes he did.
---
SC
#510 Posted: 02:10:38 25/01/2016
"Shade!," Raclaw yelled releasing it was too late. "He's gone... kidnapped by the death beast! Come on... he left tracks.," he then said looking at Capella and Durza.
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#511 Posted: 02:27:08 25/01/2016
Now Kronos was really entering into panic. Now it was two dragons who had been kidnapped and he feared that they were all going t be one by one.
"Why is this happening? What does that beast want? Why is he taking us!?" he demanded to know, growing very desperate.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#512 Posted: 03:18:40 25/01/2016
Durza sighed saying "I don't know why, your going to have to ask Nightshade that question. Kronos I want you to make sure that everyone gets to safety." (meaning they need to catch up with Nightshade.) "while I go after Shade. since I can't die I'm best suited to fight that thing. I only hope tat I'm not too late." and with that he took off after the creature.

meanwhile with the death beast...

Reaper was near by. The creature couldn't see him since no matter how well it can see in the dark he can make it too dark to see. Their was a breaf glimmer of light as Reaper's scythe swung through the air with blinding speed, cleaving through the creatures hide and severing the tentacle holding Shade, dealing heavy damage to the beast, one more swing was all Reaper needed to kill it, he was truly a master killer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#513 Posted: 03:25:19 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The death creature quickly dogged the attack it was now looking at Reaper. It could see his heat Easley. It gave a hiss and it's back spikes raised.
---
SC
#514 Posted: 03:42:46 25/01/2016
Reaper smirked "so you can see heat eh?" then the area grew darker and as a result it got colder, masking Reaper's heat signature. Then suddenly the tentical holding Shade was severed. before the creature could react a flash of steel was seen as it's arm was slashed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#515 Posted: 03:56:20 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The steel just only cut off a couple scales. The death creature hissed and it seemed to make new thicker scales. Its tentacle grew back as well. It then heard Reaper. It struck him with its glowing claws.
---
SC
#516 Posted: 03:58:02 25/01/2016
Kronos felt flattered when he was the one chosen to get everybody to safety, still, he believed that the immortal part was just so they could leave.
"Well I'm not going. The reason while we're failing is because we aren't getting organized. We need to stick together to increase the chances of defeating it." Kronos pinpointed, having learned military tactics from his proud father.
---
#517 Posted: 04:23:56 25/01/2016
Durza smiled at this and said "that is very tactical of you. but in case if you have forgotten I slashed my own thought and lived. besides I've faced far stronger enemies alone then that thing. I'll be fine, after all. I still need to teach you how to use your elements now don't I? not only that but I have a family to live for. knowledge of all of that alone gives me more then enough power to kill it."

Reaper was surprised that his scythe only cut off a few scales since it was supposed to cut through anything. ether way Shade was free and that was good enough for Reaper to go all out. Reaper dodged the claws and with a powerful swing Reaper cleaved the paw clean off.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#518 Posted: 04:59:32 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The death creature screeched in pain and got angry. It's entire body suddenly got much bigger and it's back spines grew larger. It lunged at Reaper and knocked him down. It then ripped his weapon from his paws. It then pined Reaper down and was going in for the kill.
---
SC
#519 Posted: 09:21:10 25/01/2016
OOC: I'm a bit lost. Are he fight and conversation taking place in different settings?
---
#520 Posted: 09:46:42 25/01/2016
OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong SC, but I believe the two are taking place in separate settings. smilie Reaper is a new character (as far as I know) and is fighting the beast elsewhere. The conversation would be taking place right before or in the middle of the tracks. They would be on their way, but not yet there.

"You shouldn't go alone though-- there are many here capable of fighting and you can't always rely on just yourself.," Raclaw said responding to Durza's confidence.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:47:09 25/01/2016 by redwes
#521 Posted: 10:53:12 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: pretty much what redwes said.
---
SC
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#522 Posted: 12:37:46 25/01/2016
"And we have yet to use our full potential," Kumara added, "I will not sit on the sidelines."

((Jesus this rp flies so fast...))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#523 Posted: 14:53:18 25/01/2016
ooc: I know right.

Reaper smirked, he had one more trick up his sleeve. he vanishes no longer in the beasts grip. (darkness has so many tricks smilie) even though he was free he did not bother to get his weapon. he fired a blast of dark energy at the beasts eye attempting to blind it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#524 Posted: 22:06:29 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Being in the darkness so long the beast is immune to darkness. It took the the hit and it was still standing. It saw Shade and was going towards him.
---
SC
#525 Posted: 22:10:22 25/01/2016
Reaper frowned he forgot that the creature lived in darkness. he grabbed his scythe and slashed it in the eye. he moved away and said "don't ignore me ugly." he then silently moved somewhere else so the creature wouldn't be able to figure out where he was.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#526 Posted: 22:16:21 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The creature screeched in pain. It then sent out a very loud sound. The sound echoed off of Reaper. The death creature swiped at him.
---
SC
#527 Posted: 22:21:19 25/01/2016
Reaper dodged as the attack only grazed him and saw an opening and slashed the other eye.

Durza grew more alert when he heard the screech. "I have no time to argue. if you want to come fine but stay out of the fight. the last thing i need to to accidentally stepp on any of you." and he took off. Nightshade was confused as to what happened. he flew down and asked "what's going on? I think i heard the death beast screech in pain."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#528 Posted: 22:46:42 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The death creature was now blind but he. Heard every movement Reaper made. It shot out a few tenticles and grabbed him. It gave a hiss and growl. It opened its mouth and was going to kill Reaper.
---
SC
#529 Posted: 23:30:09 25/01/2016
"It took Shade," Kumara said simply before following Durza.
---
#530 Posted: 23:43:58 25/01/2016
Nightshade understood right away and took off after them.

Reaper smirked, "I'm done playing." and ten ripped his arm free and used his scythe to cut off the rest of the tentacles. he let himself drop into the beasts mouth. using his scythe once he entered the mouth he swung it into the roof of the mouth right up to the base of the blade, stabbing the brain.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#531 Posted: 00:01:38 26/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The creature gave a loud screech and landed with a thud. Shade still lie there unconscious.
---
SC
#532 Posted: 02:13:55 26/01/2016
Reaper pulled his scythe out roughly to make sure it stayed dead. He got out of the mouth and made himself visable, unaware that he was going to have company as he cleaned himself off.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#533 Posted: 02:36:55 26/01/2016
Kumara landed, looking around at the mess that had been created. Although irritated she missed the battle, she was relieved that Shade was ok. Then she noticed another dragon.
"Who are you?"
---
#534 Posted: 03:41:27 26/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Shade wasn't moving. He still lie there unconscious.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:36 26/01/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#535 Posted: 04:15:48 26/01/2016
Kronos, who was really starting to be bothered at everything that was happening, remained close to Raclaw, waiting for him to say something that will explain to him why all that whirl of trouble was happening. A simple rescue mission turned into a possible scenario of survival, and he hated it. He wasn't leaving to safety like Durza suggested though.
---
#536 Posted: 04:19:15 26/01/2016
"This mission is only getting more and more complicated...," Raclaw said not exactly portraying confidence. "Come on-- whatever happens, we're all in this together.," he finally said soon following the trails.
---
#537 Posted: 04:39:04 26/01/2016
Durza arrived and saw the new face. Nightshade was the first to arrive, he saw the scythe next to the dragon and tensed up in a fighting stance. Reaper decided to notice them and gave a savage grin, he looked at Nightshade and said "well, well, well, it's good to see you again." Nightshade only growled in response. Reaper continued to smile and said "oh come now, I just single handedly killed the death beast. You are no were near my level, baby brother." Nightshade then got a shocked look of suprize. Durza looked at him and said "Nightshade, do you know him?" Nightshade shook his head saying "no. but I have seen him before. he still has the same evil red eyes, savage grin, and blood covered scythe as ever, after all he murdered Sora." Reaper laughed like a maniac and said "you're still butt hurt that I killed you girlfriend baby brother? HA! That was no were near as fun as when I slaughtered our parents. oh wait you wouldn't know about that because I killed them before you even hatched! In fact this Scythe of mine is made out of the strongest metal available and our parents remains, mainly their tail blades. oh and now they help me kill more and more every day. HAHAHAHA!!!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#538 Posted: 04:50:31 26/01/2016
Kumara saw Shade and rushed over, ignoring the new dragon and Nightshade. They had to make sure he was ok.
---
#539 Posted: 05:02:12 26/01/2016
Nightshade tried to attack Reaper but Durza held him back "that still doesn't answer our question. Who are you?" Reaper stopped laughing and said "oh how rude of me, we're my manners? My name is Reaper, Death Incarnate!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#540 Posted: 05:56:45 26/01/2016
"More family matters." Kronos said coldly, at the tension and fighting between Durza, Nightshade and now this Reaper. It was impossible to imagine that this was actually a rescue mission.
---
#541 Posted: 06:38:31 26/01/2016
Kumara sighed in irritation, "worry about that stuff later, we need to go somewhere safer."
---
#542 Posted: 23:17:03 26/01/2016
Reaper laughed manically saying "oh you silly little fool. no matter were you run, no matter were you hid, no place is safe from me. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Nightshade was so angry that he looked like he had rabies or something as Durza had to put in more effort to hold him back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#543 Posted: 23:29:08 26/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Shade started to come to. He try end to get up but couldn't. "Where is that beast?"
---
SC
#544 Posted: 23:34:22 26/01/2016
Reaper's smile broadened "it's dead. I killed it single pawed! HAHAHA! normally I would have killed you by now but i'm feeling generous so my prey I'm going to give you a 24 hour head start starting now." and with that Reaper vanished.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#545 Posted: 23:47:01 26/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Before Reaper vanished a physic shock hit him hard. "Head this warning boy. Hunt these dragons and you will meet a deadly end. Sozen warned him.
---
SC
#546 Posted: 00:04:26 27/01/2016
ooc: easy SC. Reaper is going to die but that will be later in a brother vs brother fight.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#547 Posted: 00:30:48 27/01/2016
"Shade! Are you okay?," Raclaw asked regretting that they had missed the fight.
---
#548 Posted: 00:44:19 27/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Sozen was giving a warning to Reaper.

"I'm ok Rayclaw. That beast did a number on me." Shade said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:59 27/01/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#549 Posted: 01:12:57 27/01/2016
ooc: I know but please no killing Reaper. Their is much more to him then you realize. ok?

Durza let go of Nightshade. Nightshade was furious that he couldn't get his paws on the killer, so he bottled up his anger for later. Durza went over to Shade and helped him up "I'll carry you. it's clear that you're too weak to walk and we need to head back." Nightshade nodded "yea lets go" and he started heading back not even bothering to wait for the others.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#550 Posted: 01:21:14 27/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Nightshade. The tine to fight will come but it is not now." Shade said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 11 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me