Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26
Dragon Guards (a dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#1 Posted: 22:42:24 26/12/2015 | Topic Creator
The Dragon Sanctuary was a safe haven for all dragon kind hunted and rare. The sanctuary isn't just a safe haven it is also grounds for raising and taking care of young dragons. The Dragon Sanctuary is protected by a special ban of guards called the Dragon Guard who protect the Dragon Sanctuary. Icestorm is the great dragon master with unimaginable wisdom. But Icestorm has been seeing visions of the sanctuary being in danger and went to travel to New Zonos when he never returned. The Dragon Guard was training new dragons to guard the sanctuary when the elder dragoness Zera requested help from them.

I am the GM
No swearing unless needed.
No godmoding
Please have proper grammar.
No script writing.
No killing of other characters unless given permission.
You can have as many characters as you want.
No more than two elements.
There may be romance. Please keep it PG-13.
Age may not be more than 500.
Above all have fun!

haracter sheet

Name:
Element: (Only two elements.)
Appearance:
Personality
Story:

Name: Icestorm
Species: Dragon
Element: Fire and light
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...ragon-451817065
Personality: Unimaginable wisdom, kind, mysterious.
Story: He is the Dragon Master of the sanctuary. He trained many dragons including the captain of the dragon guards.

Name: Shade
Species: Dragolet
Element: Light
Personality: Free spirited, friendly, cautious.
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360
Story: Is captain of the Dragon Guard. He trained under Icestorm and in now training the next Dragon Guards

Name: Zera
Species: Shega (Snake-dragon hybrid)
Element: Poison
Personality: Mysterious, cautious, stealthily.
Appearance: A slender white Shega with silver underbelly and silver wing membranes. Long front fangs that are visible. Green eyes and long tail which ends in a kind of snake like rattle.
Story: She is the caretaker of the dragon temple. She helped Icestorm with the dally dutys and tasks.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:47:05 30/12/2015 by Spyroconvexity
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#2 Posted: 23:13:57 26/12/2015
Name: Skyward
Elements: Lightning, Ice
Personality: Skyward is free-spirited, and she doesn't like being told what to do. She can be a bit brash and rude at times, but she generally means well. However, she likes arguing and will argue even if there's no point. Recently, however, she has been less focused on the world around her. Maybe she misses someone?
Appearance: Skyward is a gray dragon with four light yellow lightning-shaped horns. Her tail is short, straight, and has two azure lightning-shaped spikes. Her wings have yellow insides.
Story: Skyward is one of the newer recruits for the Dragon Guard. She volunteered despite a minor disability; she can fly but is supported by magic. If her magic is neutralized, she can't fly.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 23:54:14 26/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Accepted!!
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#4 Posted: 02:39:59 27/12/2015
OOC: A Haven? smilie

Name: Kronos
Element:Lightning (and learning ice)
Appearance: A white dragon with yellow undertones. Has a spear-like horn at the tip of his tail and a pair of horns at both his head and the sides of his neck.
Personality: Can be quite distracted and naïve, but manages to come smart at the most desperate situations. Is quite prone to tantrums when things don't go his way.
Story: He was born at a valley where ordinary, fire-breathing dragons live. But he was born with a recessive gene that was thought to be lost forever. Due to his uniqueness, his parents waited for him to reach his 50s birthday so that he could go to the Dragon Sanctuary, unleash his full potential and help those in need.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#5 Posted: 02:45:47 27/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted! And in a way but for dragons.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#6 Posted: 02:47:07 27/12/2015
OOC: Sure, I'll join. smilie Might as well complete the party.

Name: Raclaw
Species: Fur Dragon
Element: Fire & Telepathy

Appearance: He has feathered wings and a furred body. He has a thick adjustable collar made of genuine leather. [images credit to Shorty & me]
Personality: Raclaw is a curious dragon and a tad timid. Still somewhat tame after his time with the humans-- he chooses to be a little gentler, but can be serious when he needs to be.

Story: Raclaw was originally a pet, having been found a young "pup" and taken in shortly about birth. These humans raised and took care of him, collaring him (with certain built-in safeguards) and allowing him to roam freely on the family farm. He was well taken care of, often playing with both the family dog (for a time) and even the family themselves (requiring protective gear). [Young Raclaw] When he approached his "mid-teens", his curiosity got the best of him and started to want more. He was conflicted, wanting to stay with the family and yet wanting to explore beyond the farm. They decided the best course of action was to release him into the nearby woods. As they tried to remove his collar, he pleaded to keep it as a reminder of the ones who raised him. They agreed, removing the collar's safeguards (allowing him to again use his own abilities) and an identification that would have labeled him a pet.

At first, he kept an close eye on his formal owners but soon went off to live his own life. He discovered more of his own kind in a nearby land, began to learn his own abilities, and occasionally visited his old human family from time-to-time. He became a sort of guardian to them, feeling that he had owed them his protection. They encouraged otherwise-- and he then spent more and more time between visits. One day, he came back for a visit only to find his "family" dead and strange beasts running off-- werewolves. Upon returning back to the dragon land, he vowed to never remove his old collar and do all he could to protect others. His collar would forever remind of the ones who raised and the ones he lost. Having failed to save his own family, he felt guilty and joined the Dragon Guard.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 19:52:26 15/01/2016 by redwes
#7 Posted: 02:49:15 27/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted!
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:02 27/12/2015 by Spyroconvexity
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#8 Posted: 03:00:54 27/12/2015
I'll join i just need to work on a charater sheet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#9 Posted: 01:38:10 30/12/2015
((I'm thinking of joining! Just got to figure out who I'm using smilie)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#10 Posted: 01:44:25 30/12/2015
(My only question is age relations ... I don't get the hundreds in comparison to what I normally use.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#11 Posted: 01:45:45 30/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: there is a limit to age no age greater than 500.
---
SC
#12 Posted: 02:20:06 30/12/2015
(I mean, what about teenage ... you know, how I usually have my characters in human years. For example, what would 50 years be in human years?)
---
#13 Posted: 11:16:04 30/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: they go by human years.
---
SC
#14 Posted: 13:25:48 30/12/2015
((Here's my character

Name: Kumara
Element: Lightning and dark
Appearance: http://legendarygriffin.devian...ragon-564938816
Personality: stubborn, normally distant from others, trustworthy and aware of situations.
Story: Kumara's family were strongly against dark dragons as they believed they were 'cursed'. Her family had a history of dark dragons causing havoc on their family, so they fear history would repeat itself. After Kumara was born, her family told her about the horrors dark dragons had committed, telling her to stay away from them at all cost. When Kumara was 3, she found her element of lightning, and she trained hard to master it until age 5 when something unexpected occurred. She accidentally awoke the dark element that layed dormant within. Her parents didn't take this new power lightly and banished Kumara. She had no idea she was of dark decent and tried for years to get rid of the dark energy. However, it seemed darkness was actually her primary element, and thus she couldn't get rid of it. By 10, she decided to strengthen her darkness, since she had no other choice, and mastered the element at age 14. She grew to ignore her mind telling her of how she was dangerous, and tried her best to embrace the dark energy. At 16 Kumara stumbled across the Dragon Sanctuary. There she felt safe, but didn't ever reveal her dark power in fear she would be rejected. She then signed up to train to be a Dragon Guard, hoping she could fulfil her purpose.

Wow... That's more then I thought I would right... If anything is wrong, tell me so I can fix smilie))
---
#15 Posted: 19:33:44 30/12/2015
ooc: ok lets do this thing

Name: Nightshade
Element: Shadow and fear
Appearance: very dark and slender, he is the ultamite stealth dragon, he also carries a "shoulder bag" to store whatever he needs to carry with him, it's color matches his scales.
Personality: not much can be told of his personality. he is normally very quiet and rarely speaks and always wares a serious expression like he killed someone. he is a master of interrogation and espianoshe.
Story: not much is known about him and no one else knows of his past(but i will tell you his past so the gm will know) he was born outside of the Dragon Sanctuary and never knew his parents. growing up he stayed in the shadows for his own safety. one day while he was flying in search of food when he stumbled upon the Sanctuary. at the age of 12. he spied on the place undetected for 6 years until he made a mistake and was discovered by Icestorm. Icestorm took him in and gave Nightshade a home in the Sanctuary. He has been training under Icestorm since then and Icestorm has beenone of the few to have heard Nightshade speak. After when Icestorm left he continued his studies but as time went by he grew worried. now he only hopes he could find the one who has been like a father to him before something happens to him.

Oh almost forgot to mention Icestorm and Nightshade's relasionship is a father son kind of thing, like he even calls Icestorm dad kind of relasionship.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:22:37 03/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#16 Posted: 01:00:00 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: both accepted!!
---
SC
#17 Posted: 02:23:28 31/12/2015
Bo yea! smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#18 Posted: 02:49:23 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: I think we can start now.

Captain Shade was in the courtyard training the new members of the Dragon Guard. Nightshade and Skyward were about to spar. "Yes keep your stance. Wait for your apponit to make a mistake. Now.....fight!"
---
SC
#19 Posted: 03:04:14 31/12/2015
Nightshade was highly observent and knew when to strike. He studied her carfully looking for an opening to strike.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#20 Posted: 03:09:11 31/12/2015
Kumara watched the small battle intently. Looking for moves she could reuse in the future. She knew that studying the others' fighting patterns could come in handy Later on, not just for spars, but for real battles.
---
#21 Posted: 03:14:21 31/12/2015
Elsewhere on a field, Kronos was searching for the supposed sanctuary his parents talked about. He was quite upset not to have a map or something that could point him the way.
---
#22 Posted: 03:17:48 31/12/2015
Raclaw laid down and watched the sparring, looking perfectly content.
---
#23 Posted: 03:27:06 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile behind Kronos Zera one of the elder dragonesses was coming from the city. "Hello young dragon. You seem lost. Do you need assistance?" She said with a bow of her head.
---
SC
#24 Posted: 03:49:50 31/12/2015
"Yes! I'm looking for a supposed dragon haven that must be around here somewhere." He said rather rashly, indicating that he has been searching for quite a while.
---
#25 Posted: 04:07:50 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Do you know what it is called?" Zera said.
---
SC
#26 Posted: 14:48:02 31/12/2015
You can do this. You can do this. Skyward repeated in her head as she studied Nightshade. He showed no sign of weakness, but she could be patient. She flicked her tail from side to side, almost daring Nightshade to attack her.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#27 Posted: 16:24:14 31/12/2015
Nightshade saw her ploy but he didn't bite. He spoke in a wisper but he used the shadow and fear elements to alter his voice and make it sound like it was coming from everywhere. "what's the matter? afraid to fight me?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:01 03/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#28 Posted: 18:38:29 31/12/2015
"What about you? If you're not afraid to fight me, go ahead and do it," Skyward retorted. "I can be just as big and strong and oh-so-mighty."
---
#29 Posted: 19:27:32 31/12/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity

"No, not even that." Kronos answered, frustrated that he didn't even know the name of the place he was looking for.
---
#30 Posted: 19:52:18 31/12/2015
He smirked "your tounts won't work on me and i'm no fool. so i dare you to give me your best shot. that is if you can, or are you just not cut out be be a member of the dragon guard?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#31 Posted: 20:02:47 31/12/2015
"You don't scare me," Skyward growled. In reality, however, she was panicking. She felt like her heart would beat right out of her chest, and her wings were trembling slightly. "If anything, I should scare you." What could she do? A surprise attack could catch Nightshade off guard. Her tail couldn't work, because she had wrapped the tip of it in rubber. Even if her tail-tip was out and ready to fight, she never could bring herself to use it. What if it was just as deadly to dragons as it was to humans?
---
#32 Posted: 20:15:41 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines

"No, not even that." Kronos answered, frustrated that he didn't even know the name of the place he was looking for.

"I think I may be able to help you young one. Follow me." Zera said.

Meanwhile at the Dragon Sanctuary.....

"Skyward strike at your enemy's weak spot." Shade said.
---
SC
#33 Posted: 20:43:03 31/12/2015
(Dangit ... I'm still not entirely sure on what characters to use, or if I should make new ones. Is there a limit on what elements there can be in here? Cause I do have some that I made up, but are mostly just fusions of existing elements, like air and psychic equalling sound.)
---
#34 Posted: 20:45:32 31/12/2015
Nightshade's smirk grew wider "really, because i can see you trembling. I can hear your heart racing. Your only real weapon is your tail tip but that's wrapped in rubber. Don't try to hide it. I could see it from a mile away. You don't have what it takes to be a member of the dragon guard. Nothing you can do can suprize me. Now watch what a real warrier can do!" and with that he vanishes into shadow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#35 Posted: 21:00:36 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: There can be any element made up or not. There is however a limit on how many elements each dragon can have (two)

"Now, now Nightshade every dragon has a chance to become a Dragon Guard. One wise dragon once said a Dragon Guard is only as powerful as his heart." Shade said.
---
SC
#36 Posted: 21:18:27 31/12/2015
Quote: Felines

"I think I may be able to help you young one. Follow me." Zera said.

Kronos wasn't sure if it was a good idea to follow a stranger, but he was desperate to find the place, so he decided to take the potential risk.
---
#37 Posted: 21:24:57 31/12/2015
"can and should are two different things. while it is true that anyone can join that doesn't mean they should. besides I'm not even trying at all here and she's terrified. I haven't even used my fear element against her and she's about ready to wet herself. from what I can see she doesn't have what it takes to be a member of the dragon guard. this fight is a waste of my time. she should just go home. I have no time to spar with rookies." lectured Nightshade. the way he saw it the fight was a waste of time. he had better things to do then spar with rookies. He had a prodject he was working on. If it worked he could access more power for a temporary time, with only one draw back if it worked. after using it he would become exhausted. that's if it worked, if it didn't then it would explode in his face like the last time he tried.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#38 Posted: 21:46:34 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Shade shook his head. "She is just as cable as anyone even you. You have no right to call another weak. And these training fights are a final test before one becomes a member of the Dragon Guard." Shade said. "And as I recall you are not a member of the guard. As of now I can tell who has won and it is Skyward. She has a heart of gold and has restraint where you Nightshade do not. You are not worthy of being a Dragon Guard. You still need training Nightshade."
---
SC
#39 Posted: 22:32:51 31/12/2015
"You. Will. Pay." Skyward hissed. She ripped off the rubber on her tail with her front paw. "Now there you go. My tail is my weapon. Now, let's keep our jaws shut. Enough is enough. Let's quit the talking and start the fighting." She turned to her trainer. "Oh, and Shade? My heart's just as normal as anyone else's. If it was made of gold, I'd either be dead or a living statue. I'd rather not be either of those."
---
#40 Posted: 22:42:38 31/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"What I ment by that is your are willing to put yourself in danger before others without second thought." Shade said.
---
SC
#41 Posted: 23:05:49 31/12/2015
As Shade spoke, Raclaw stood up now paying close attention to the action and to their mentor's wise words.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:28 31/12/2015 by redwes
#42 Posted: 23:24:30 31/12/2015
an audible deep breathing was made as if he was trying to calm himself was heard "sorry about that. I'm just feeling a little on edge I guess. no matter, I would have won anyways but it probably would have been a good fight." as he spoke even though his voice was descised he sounded like something was bothering him.

ooc: I just want to check so I don't confuse myself has Icestorm already gone missing or not. I know the plot says he's been missing and all but I just want to check just to be on the safe side.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#43 Posted: 00:07:31 01/01/2016
"We could still fight if you're willing," Skyward offered. "We all need practice."
---
#44 Posted: 00:10:08 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: no one knows yet.

Soon Zera and Kronos arrived at the Dragon Sanctuary. "Welcome to the Dragon Sanctuary." She said as she went through Chinese type gates.
---
SC
#45 Posted: 00:29:25 01/01/2016
Ooc: ok well how long has he been gone for?

"thanks but i just need to be left alone." he reappered a good distance away from the arena even with a discised voice he clearly sounded like something was bothering him. He started to walk away heading to his room. "perhaps another day."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#46 Posted: 00:55:29 01/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: about a day now.
---
SC
#47 Posted: 01:04:44 01/01/2016
Ooc: got it.

His voice reverted to normal and he stopped using his elements so when he spoke it was in a quiet wisper "perferably when dad's here to see me pass."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:31:35 01/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#48 Posted: 05:20:46 01/01/2016
Kumara rolled her eyes, 'so much for learning new moves...' She thought in mild irritation.
---
#49 Posted: 05:47:04 01/01/2016
Nightshade got to his room he collected his little prodject he went outside and went over to a quiet hill to work on it. Heset it down in front of him, closed his eyes and wispered an enchantment to continue his work on his prodject. Little did the others know, he threw the fight.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#50 Posted: 06:35:54 01/01/2016
Ooc: no one knows yet.

Soon Zera and Kronos arrived at the Dragon Sanctuary. "Welcome to the Dragon Sanctuary." She said as she went through Chinese type gates.

"Finally!" Kronos whispered, believing that without help, he wouldn't have found the place.
---
Page 1 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me