Page 1 of 1
What is Your Ideal Vehicle Lineup?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#1 Posted: 09:17:35 24/12/2015 | Topic Creator
We all have our preferences when it comes to Skylanders, and the same is true for Vehicles. What would be your ultimate dream lineup of Vehicles to use? You can list as many or as few of each class as you like, and you can even give a brief reason for some or all of them if you so choose.

For me, my dream Vehicle assortment has to include:

SKY
Sun Runner - It's incredibly good fun, and I actually like regular smilie .
Clown Cruiser - I'm a huge Mario-series fan, making smilie a favourite of mine.
Sky Slicer - I'm willing to give it a chance, especially since it's of my favourite Sky-based element.
Jet Stream - The tornado-whirly thing-a-ma-bob is pretty nifty, just like Hurricane smilie .
Stealth Stinger - I love the design of this one.

LAND
Shark Tank - Sharks are awesome, and this one is just so...shark-y.
Hot Streak - The design is awesome, just like smilie himself! Plus, it's fun to drive.
Tomb Buggy - Well, I had to add an Undead Vehicle, and this one's associated with the awesome smilie .
Barrel Blaster - "OOHOOHOO!" /end weird smilie impression
Shield Striker - I really like the colour scheme of this one.

SEA
Reef Ripper - So. Freaking. Awesome!
Splatter Splasher - The only Sea Vehicle which is an actual boat.
Soda Skimmer - Because I actually LIKED the hovercraft in Diddy Kong Racing. And I like smilie as well.
Sea Shadow - Now that I own smilie , I can enjoy it even more.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:45:33 28/12/2015 by GamerZack7
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#2 Posted: 14:35:14 24/12/2015
LAND:
Burn-Cycle - Looks even better and more accurate with SuperCharged Mods, including the second wheel in the back
Tomb Buggy - The only skeletal Vehicle ever created

SKY:
Sky Slicer - When SuperCharged, it looks like a flying ninja weapon
Jet Stream - Its gold wing mods and reversed color schemes makes it look splendid
Sun Runner - Its Legendary version is better than the original one, especially since it can scan enemies' health meters and shoots a single laser that continues to damage them when the primary attack button is held down

SEA:
Reef Ripper - I love fish!
Splatter Splasher - Its Power Blue version makes it look even cooler than the original
Sea Shadow - Its Dark Edition version makes it even rarer and darker than the original
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 22:58:25 24/12/2015
Hot Streak
Burn-Cycle
Thump Truck
Splatter Splasher
Sea Shadow
Legendary Sun Runner

All based solely upon looks.

But I'd want one of each element, so add:
Shield Striker
Crypt Crusher
Sky Slicer
Nitro Stealth Stinger
Reef Ripper

Also based solely upon looks.

I will probably end up with one of each terrain though.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 14:28:27 28/12/2015
LAND

Tomb Buggy: My favorite land vehicle! Love the looks and it's so overpowered! Can't wait to get it!
Thump Truck: This one is probably one of the strongest vehicles. 800 damage right off the bat? Also its looks are pretty awesome too!
Burn-Cycle: I like this one because it's unique! I like how it has one wheel instead of one and It looks cool too!

SKY

Sun Runner: My favorite vehicle of all time, I love the looks of Sun Runner and it's attacks. It becomes really helpful during races and it's weapon is really good.
Jet Stream: This vehicle is quite overpowered. It's excellent for boss pursuits especially against Wolfgang. I recommend it very much.
Buzz Wing: Buzz Wing looks really good and I can't wait to get it. Just that primary attack is amazing, I also like the flapping wings when you race as it.

SEA

Splatter Splasher: This is my favorite Sea vehicle. I'm not TOO fond of the looks but I do like them too. It's overpowered and shoots really fast.
Sea Shadow: Cool, sleek looking vehicle. I love how it's meant to be like a manatee and the attacks are excellent.
Soda Skimmer: Looks cool. I like how the attacks are like Pop Fizz's and you can switch the type of "potion" you want to shoot.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me