Page 1 of 1
Which Action Pack Would You Skip?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#1 Posted: 08:54:58 24/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say you decided to only get two of the Action Packs, or you were unable to collect all three due to lack of space, a fixed budget or some other reason. Which one of the three (Land, Sea or Sky) would you skip and why?

I would probably skip the Land Racing Action Pack. Out of all three terrain types, I definitely prefer Sea and Sky, meaning extra Land tracks aren't as essential (though I thoroughly enjoy the Land sections in the main story). Also, I've chosen smilie and Shield Striker as my primary Tech SuperCharged Combo, meaning smilie and Gold Rusher would just be bonuses (Tech is possibly my favourite Land-based element).

Lastly, since the Land Pack is the last one to be released, and given the track record of delayed wave releases here in the Land Down Under, it's better to avoid the bitter sting of disappointment associated with a delayed and potentially unreleased item. There are a few other reasons, but I won't go into detail with them as they only elaborate what I've already stated.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:55:41 24/12/2015 by GamerZack7
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 11:36:05 24/12/2015
Quote: GamerZack7
Here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say you decided to only get two of the Action Packs, or you were unable to collect all three due to lack of space, a fixed budget or some other reason. Which one of the three (Land, Sea or Sky) would you skip and why?

I would probably skip the Land Racing Action Pack. Out of all three terrain types, I definitely prefer Sea and Sky, meaning extra Land tracks aren't as essential (though I thoroughly enjoy the Land sections in the main story). Also, I've chosen smilie and Shield Striker as my primary Tech SuperCharged Combo, meaning smilie and Gold Rusher would just be bonuses (Tech is possibly my favourite Land-based element).

Lastly, since the Land Pack is the last one to be released, and given the track record of delayed wave releases here in the Land Down Under, it's better to avoid the bitter sting of disappointment associated with a delayed and potentially unreleased item. There are a few other reasons, but I won't go into detail with them as they only elaborate what I've already stated.

This.
However I'm going to buy the trophy and DD Trigger Happy loose to finish my collection, I don't need Gold Rusher.
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#3 Posted: 11:37:43 24/12/2015
I don't skip anything! But I dislike the sky pack the most. I expected much more from the light element.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#4 Posted: 13:20:47 24/12/2015
Probably sea even though his new attacks are cool and I love reef ripper it is another gill grunt
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5 Posted: 13:47:14 24/12/2015
I would probably do Sea since I'm not a fan of the Sea Races and I like the other villains in the other Action Packs better.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 13:57:17 24/12/2015
I'm getting just Land because of budget,also because I'm not buying another Triggs, getting it loose. The other villain sets just aren't worth the price and the tracks are meh.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:57:44 24/12/2015 by Bifrost
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#7 Posted: 14:27:09 24/12/2015
I refuse to skip any of the Racing Action Packs. I'd like to complete all of them on Hard to prove myself how awesome I can be.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#8 Posted: 16:09:40 24/12/2015
I'm technically skipping both sea and land. I don't want those skylanders nor vehicles, so I'm just buying the trophies second hand. But I will buy the sky racing pack, whenever it is I find it.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#9 Posted: 16:37:53 24/12/2015
I won't skip any. If I had to it would be Sea ONLY because I don't like the Sea terrain as much as the others.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#10 Posted: 19:01:13 24/12/2015
None.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#11 Posted: 19:47:43 24/12/2015
It's between Sky and Sea. I want to unlock the remaining levels, but I hate the sea vehicle controls and I'm not too fond of the sky villains (minus Wolfgang and Cluck).
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#12 Posted: 22:55:03 24/12/2015
In that scenario, I'd skip Sea because Gill Grunt.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#13 Posted: 00:16:21 25/12/2015
Land. There are already a lot more Land vehicles than the other terrains, it's the latest release, and the races are fairly basic/bland in both SuperChargers and SC Racing. Sea races are great fun in SC Racing, so I wouldn't want to skip that. Sky has the only brand new character, and of the Light element at that.

And with the hypothetical scenario out of the way: I'm not passing up any of them.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#14 Posted: 02:52:52 25/12/2015
I'm skipping them all? LOL Well I'll get them cheap in a few years, but I'm in no hurry to get the packs either. I'd probably say SKY is my least fav as I don't do very well at pilot games. Sea I like mostly because you can dip into the water and it seems to give it an entire second world to explore.
---
Stay Cool!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#15 Posted: 04:20:05 25/12/2015
Land.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me