Page 1 of 1
Update ruined my game [CLOSED]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 15:40:42 23/12/2015 | Topic Creator
So I got the update a while ago where it adds the vehicle descriptions on the loading screen and the cannon is replaced.
I went on my game yesterday, My entire XBOX was reset! MY ENTIRE XBOX! All my profiles were gone, Like literally everything was gone.
TBH I'm not exactly sure if it was the game update or the Xbox update because I think I updated my Xbox and then everything was gone. Superchargers never updated.
So either it was Superchargers being all glitchy and screwed up, Or my Xbox being a complete and utter idiot.
Now I have to redo my entire game which kinda sucks because I had 100% on everything, But I suppose It could be a good thing because I have a reason to play Superchargers (Also if I get new Skylanders for Christmas I can level them up during the gameplay so i guess it's a win win.)
I just need to know if my Xbox screwed up everything or the game update. I'm thinking it was my Xbox but I can't be sure yet.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#2 Posted: 17:51:48 23/12/2015
Microsoft would never let a game update that messes with their console go live, so the problem is definitely your console. You should be able to retrieve your profile and save data on the cloud I think.
---
bye
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 18:02:18 23/12/2015
If I were you, I'd use a memory drive of some kind with about 8 gigabytes or more, insert it to my gaming console, and save the game files into the memory drive(s). That's what I usually do to avoid unintentional data loss.
skyfan124 Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#4 Posted: 19:36:26 23/12/2015
Since you get the update a while ago (or I misread), you don't know if that specific update caused it.
---
smilie+smilie=SMASH-BLAST
Let's Rock+Ready, Set, Glow=Ready, Let's Glow
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#5 Posted: 20:34:56 23/12/2015
If it's Xbox One, then yeah, you can recover the data from the cloud.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#6 Posted: 23:06:12 23/12/2015
I've lost my saves twice in a year and a half. I've learned to save in three different places now. I've not updated my 360 since 1.4 though.
---
Stay Cool!
Spybomb Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#7 Posted: 01:20:10 24/12/2015
Quote: Luminous35
So I got the update a while ago where it adds the vehicle descriptions on the loading screen and the cannon is replaced.
I went on my game yesterday, My entire XBOX was reset! MY ENTIRE XBOX! All my profiles were gone, Like literally everything was gone.
TBH I'm not exactly sure if it was the game update or the Xbox update because I think I updated my Xbox and then everything was gone. Superchargers never updated.
So either it was Superchargers being all glitchy and screwed up, Or my Xbox being a complete and utter idiot.
Now I have to redo my entire game which kinda sucks because I had 100% on everything, But I suppose It could be a good thing because I have a reason to play Superchargers (Also if I get new Skylanders for Christmas I can level them up during the gameplay so i guess it's a win win.)
I just need to know if my Xbox screwed up everything or the game update. I'm thinking it was my Xbox but I can't be sure yet.

That would seem more of an xbox update issue than a skylanders issue.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#8 Posted: 13:43:52 24/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sadly it's Xbox 360, But I suppose I'm fine replaying the game as I am able to upgrade the Skylanders I get for Christmas (If I get any) and I'll also be able to see C-MOR! Anyway, Thanks for all your help.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me