Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > My Epic Skylanders 6 Dream
Page 1 of 1
My Epic Skylanders 6 Dream [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 17:46:17 20/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I had this dream a couple of months ago, and I thought I'd share it with you, because it was really cool, and it regarded the plot of Skylanders 6. So, in my dream, I watched all the way to the end of the Superchargers credits, and I unlocked a bonus video clip. It was at the Rampant Ruins, the Arkeyan place from Swap Force. There, on a small island, floating by itself, there was this massive stone ring, balanced carefully on a thick and large stone pedestal. The stone ring was clearly ancient, with some chunks of rock missing. There were some Sugar Bats sitting on the top of it, grooming themselves, chirping happily. Suddenly, a very familiar, loud laugh filled the air, which scared of the 3 creatures and caused them to fly away. The camera then moved to show Kaos, in his Emperor Kaos attire, standing the mysterious stone relic, with Glumshanks at his side. The troll looked at the ancient ring, nervousness and uncertainty on his face. The Dark Portal Master laughed some more, until Glumshanks bent down and tapped him on the shoulder. "Um, Lord Kaos?" The troll henchmen asked nervously, "Are you sure this is a good idea? This thing's giving me a bad feeling..." Kaos sighed in disgust at his butler. "Be quiet, Glumshanks," he said, "Getting this thing working once again is the last chance I have of ruling Skylands. If there is anything my old man ever helped me with, it was telling me about this when I was a child. Stop trying to get in my way and help me make this quick. Those stupid Skylanders will wonder where we are, soon enough." Glumshanks took a step back, sighed, and left the clearly angry Kaos alone. Muttering to himself, Kaos then raised his hands high into the air, and shot some dark violet lighting from his hands at the stone ring. The whole island started to quake, causing Glumshanks to fall to his hands and knees. He looked up at Kaos, fearful. "LORD KAOS!" The troll shouted to his master over the noise of what was going on, "YOU NEED TO STOP THIS! YOU ARE GOING TO GET US BOTH KILLED!" However, Kaos dismissed his butler's words. "IT'S WORKING!" Kaos shouted over the racket. Just then, the ring started to spark with electricity, and a massive vortex started flickering and forming from within the ring. From the growing vortex, beams of light shot out, narrowly missing Kaos by a hair. The light attracted Sugar Bats, which started circling the island. The ground shaking got so violent, that Kaos feel onto his rump. The portal seemed to have a mind of it's own now. It made howling noises and it was shooting beams of light in all directions. The ground started to crack. "Glumshanks," Kaos said to his troll butler, now scared, "I hate to say it, but I think you were right! This thing IS going to destroy us, most importantly ME! Let's get out of here!" Kaos and Glumshanks got up and tried to run for a Drow Zeppelin, which was floating beside the island. However, before the two could get into it and fly away, a lightning bolt shot out of the raging vortex, and hit the zeppelin, blowing it up. Kaos and Glumshanks stopped in their tracks, looked at one another, and gulped.

TO BE CONTINUED!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 18:00:38 20/12/2015
Okay then
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me