Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Shadow Realm: A Star in the Night [CLOSED]
TornadoF6 Blue Sparx Gems: 837
#1 Posted: 22:30:40 18/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm trying my hand at making an RP here on Dark Spyro. This won't be my first time, FanFiction.net will attest to that.

story/description
Peace has reigned for many years, but now a mysterious shadow from another dimension has fallen over the land. Yet a star continues to shine in the form of but a few dragons who have a shot at defending the light. What no one expected was that these young dragons could actually succeed.

rules
  • No taking control of other people's characters.
  • No killing without consent from the characters owner.
  • No Mary Sues.
  • No swearing.
  • No OP characters.
  • Have fun!

Character submission
name:

age (dragonet, adolescent, adult, elder):

type (fire, electric, ice, earth, shadow, fear, wind, or venom) (up to two):

appearance:

personality:

strengths:

weaknesses (one for each strength):

other (any backstory would go here; not mandatory):

Here's mine

name: Helios Eclipse

type: fire

appearance: red with orange under scales and wings, three gold horns, gold talons and claws, blue eyes, and a tail tip that splits in three, but comes back to a tip at the end

personality: Kind and fun loving, and bit of a prankster. Loves to spar. Cares deeply about his friends, and if you kill one, he'll do what ever it takes to kill you. Brave, over competitive, and over confident, he does have the skills to back it up. Loves a good time.

strengths: blue fire, skill

weaknesses: over confidence, muscle

other: Has lived an extremely uneventful life. Loves his flute. Has the ability to use blue fire, but it uses up his energy.

Thank y'all! smilie
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:29 19/12/2015 by TornadoF6
#2 Posted: 01:12:18 19/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(I'm not a big fan of op characters, either.)
---
Taken by storm!
Though the eye is calm, to escape the storm you must survive the relentless fury.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#3 Posted: 10:24:46 19/12/2015
OOC: I'd like to join. However, my OC I'd like to use has the elements of light and electricity. Would that be okay?
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 12:57:47 19/12/2015
(Yeah, I already talked to Tornado about the elements of water and light ... he wants to stick to the TLOS elements ... even though I would like to change his mind. And I can vouch for Lucien ... I have heard a lot about how he's been limited. Also Tornado, you have been OP with your characters before.)

(Oh, one question, how many characters can one have?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#5 Posted: 16:44:05 19/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(I know, and I'm trying to avoid that happening again. Also, yeah, I'm sticking to the TLoS elements. but so long as the character aren't too OP, you're fine SpyroD. Also, you can have as many as you can handle effectively at once. I will think about the other elements.)
---
Taken by storm!
#6 Posted: 22:26:59 19/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(Aye.)
---
Taken by storm!
#7 Posted: 22:40:14 19/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(fine. i'll allow light. that only because it fits the plot)
---
Taken by storm!
#8 Posted: 09:47:26 20/12/2015
OOC: Okay, thanks Tornado.

Name: Starz
Type: Light & Electricity
Appearance: Starz is a yellow dragoness. She has light blue eyes, dark blue membranes, pale yellow wings and underbelly, two long white curved horns on her head, white claws, small black curved back spikes, and a star-shaped 'spike' on the end of her tail.
Personality: Starz is a kind, loyal, friendly and rather stubborn dragoness. She loves adventure and loves to have fun with friends. She cares deeply for her friends and hates seeing anything bad happen to them. She likes to fly and explore new areas. However, when angered, hurt very badly, or exposed to large amounts of darkness, she gives in and transforms into a dark counterpart of herself, named Dark Starz. She's been trying to contain that part of herself so the transformation doesn’t happen again. She isn't as vulnerable as she was when she was younger, and her dark transformation has not happened for a few years.
Strengths: Battling (far range - using elemental beams and attacks), flying, speed
Weaknesses: Battling (close range - claw to claw combat), heights (can't fly too high up), energy (loses energy quickly when running too fast for too long)
Other: Starz’s past is a mystery. The only thing she remembers is being raised in a tree-top village when she was just a kid, and then running away. She's been exploring the world ever since, but sometimes she settles down in areas for a couple of years. She's currently travelling around the dragon realms with her childhood friend, Lyra. - Starz has healing abilities, but does not use them very often as it uses up her energy.

Name: Lyra
Type: Fire
Appearance: Lyra is a pale pink dragoness (who looks a bit like Ember, without the heart necklace). She has medium blue eyes, dark pink wing membranes, pale yellow/white wings and underbelly, short white horns, white curved back spikes, claws, and a curved spike at the end of her tail.
Personality: Lyra, like Starz, is kind, loyal, friendly, and cares deeply for her friends. She has a bit of a temper, but it doesn't show often. Living with fairies and elder dragons for most of her life, she has a childish personality, and hasn't done many things for herself, but is learning with the help of Starz.
Strengths: Flying, speed
Weaknesses: Energy (loses energy quickly when flying or running too fast for too long), fighting (claw to claw combat and far range)
Other: Lyra has lived in Lofty Castle her whole life, being brought up my fairies and the elder dragons who live at the castle. She is currently travelling the dragon realms with her childhood friend, Starz.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:44:56 17/02/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#9 Posted: 02:00:17 21/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(accepted)
---
Taken by storm!
#10 Posted: 06:48:35 07/01/2016
OOC: Bump. I don't want this RP to die. It hasn't even started.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#11 Posted: 12:39:32 07/01/2016
ooc: I'll join just need to make my characters character sheet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#12 Posted: 22:51:14 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
alright.

alright.

P.S. don't worry about mentioning ooc until the rp starts.
---
Taken by storm!
#13 Posted: 23:42:55 07/01/2016
Name: Durza
Species: demonic dragon
Element: Fire and Shadow
Appearance: Dragon form: see avatar (he is also massive)
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary, and mournful.
Weapons: A magical sword that can change form to access its true power
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts. and in human form can fly and float in air.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light
Story: after showing up abruptly from a dimensional portal he is eager to test himself
Other: we'll see
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:18:20 08/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#14 Posted: 02:20:53 08/01/2016
I may join. It seems like a good rp.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#15 Posted: 21:12:51 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Durza rejected.

It will be. Once she gets up. You're welcome to join.
---
Taken by storm!
#16 Posted: 22:02:45 08/01/2016
woops forgot to fix his character sheet. xD
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#17 Posted: 22:10:21 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
i don't want him a hybrid, nor do i want anything that's not an animal.
---
Taken by storm!
#18 Posted: 22:21:58 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
just... no.
---
Taken by storm!
#19 Posted: 22:25:25 08/01/2016
rats.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#20 Posted: 22:34:45 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
sorry, i just don't think he'll fit in this particular rp. this one i'm trying to keep close to the actual Legend of Spyro realm.
---
Taken by storm!
#21 Posted: 22:53:37 08/01/2016
ooc: oh dude he is from their though. he's the blood son of Spyro and Cynder. that oc I created from readin the 1upguys story TLOS: The Legend of Sparx and its sequel TLOS: Malefor's Legacy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#22 Posted: 23:22:36 08/01/2016 | Topic Creator
i just don't think he fits. he seems gary stue and.. off. dragons don't typically change form or wield weapons.
---
Taken by storm!
#23 Posted: 23:27:34 08/01/2016
ok it's fine i'll respect your decision and make a new oc. no big deal. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#24 Posted: 00:03:16 09/01/2016 | Topic Creator
ok. sounds good. smilie
---
Taken by storm!
#25 Posted: 22:11:03 13/01/2016
name: Volcan (goes by the name of Shredder)
age (dragonet, adolescent, adult, elder): adolescent
type: earth and fire
appearance: he looks like a younger version of Terrador in genral. sickle tail blade and has the ocassional red accents on his green scales
personality: serious and indifferent, none knows what he's like
strengths: his earth element focuses more on metal(not nessicarally a strength), scales are like steel, highly rissisrant to heat.
weaknesses (one for each strength): scales are heavy like steel, weak against ice
other (any backstory would go here; not mandatory): not much is known about him, only that he hides in miss matched metal/tough leather armor and that his claws are known to shred through just about anything(romer) and that his face is hevely scarred(also a romer) and is a known hit man. no one knows his true story though.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#26 Posted: 02:33:19 14/01/2016 | Topic Creator
accepted.
---
Taken by storm!
#27 Posted: 03:00:20 14/01/2016
Ooc: awsome now for the final character.

Name: Sora
Type: poison and fire
Apperance: like Ember but darker in coloration a tail blade like a sergical knife and no necklace.
Personality: she cares more about others then herself, loving and caring.
Strengths: fire can be used for healing which is known as sacred fire
Weaknesses: can only use fire for healing otherwise she can only make small flames that are good for starting camp fires.
Other: she is a travaling healer who heals others out of the kindness of her heart but she is going to face her toughest challange yet, healing the broken heart of a hardened killer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#28 Posted: 02:49:38 15/01/2016 | Topic Creator
You're pairing your own oc's?

accepted.
---
Taken by storm!
#29 Posted: 02:58:05 15/01/2016
Maybe? smilie this wouldn't be the first time.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:55:56 15/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#30 Posted: 21:58:31 15/01/2016 | Topic Creator
same.
---
Taken by storm!
#31 Posted: 00:25:40 16/01/2016
You should try asking people to join this roleplay, Tornado.
#32 Posted: 23:15:31 16/01/2016 | Topic Creator
okay, but who?
---
Taken by storm!
#33 Posted: 00:14:27 17/01/2016
Look through the roleplay section and see which users post a lot and like to roleplay dragons. Then PM them and ask if they'd like to join.
#34 Posted: 19:33:05 03/02/2016
You can also ask users like SpyroD, Spyroconvexity, and a few others that i know that might want to join.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#35 Posted: 17:40:54 20/04/2016
guys? you still here?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#36 Posted: 12:13:00 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
nope.
---
Taken by storm!
#37 Posted: 02:55:06 22/04/2016
Well if you're not going to continue with this roleplay, then you might as well close it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me