Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Page 1 of 1
Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1 Posted: 22:04:06 15/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: Kanes log: star date unknown: I've been trapped on this ship for months now. I'm always on the move with only one base of operations that the undead haven't taken yet. in a last ditch effert to servive i send a distress beacon with a signal that streaches across demensions. This signal is my last hope of reciving help to sevive the undead. If i die before help arrives this ship, which is several times larger then earth, will drift through space spreading the infection from world to world. If the signal failes all is lost. If you're hearing this then you've recived my distress signal in which case I beg you to come help me. the undead are really being controlled. an ailien peracite takes the dead body and reanimates it controlling the dead cells. They were supprosed to be eradicated but the government apperntly kept a live specimen for study. it got out and killed a few people then the paracite went to those dead bodies and well the rest is history. I'm the last serviver and the only one keeping this ship together to prevent it from spreading across the galaxy. be warned though. they are very dangerous alone and even more so in groups if anything for those with a weak stomach should stay home. this place is hell and only the strong servive. well I'll be waiting assuming if anyone gets this in time. Kane out.

rules:
  • Me, SC(if he joins) and any hunter that joins is the gm.
  • this is the first rp that i'm the gm of so cut me some slack
  • you can be anything you want but if you do something outside of the world of dead space (like a dragon or mythical creature) your character has to come from a different demension.
  • NO GOD MODDING!!!
  • a lot of situations are going to be bloody and or gory so if you can't stomach it you have been warned other wise try to keep it PG-13
  • no killing other peoples characters unless given permission
  • can have as many charaters as you can handle
  • finally since this is a dead space rp that means it'll be like the games in the fact that it's suspencful, horrific, and gory but will try to cut it down(the gore part mostly becase if it gets to extream them I know problems will come up and gore has to involve alien zombie gore, whatever the case if I go to far that's what the other gm's are for. to make sure the rp remains fun and to make sure no one gets out of hand, even if it's each other) which is why it's not recommended for those with weak stomachs

ok now for the character sheet.

Name:
Spiceis:
Weapons: (max two from their own world but will only be able to carry a max of 4 weapons at a time)
Powers/streangths:
Vonerabilaties/Weaknesses:
Apperance: (discription or pic please)
other:

please put "into dead space" at the end of your charter sheet to let me know that you read the rules
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 00:44:02 03/06/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#2 Posted: 22:56:22 15/12/2015
Name: Icestorm
Species: Kaiju
Appearance: Unlike most other Kaiju Which by the way are huge like 15 to 20 storys tall; Icestorm is much smaller about the size of a small kid. He Is mostly a fire red color but his claws are a gold color and the edges of his spines and tail blade that is shaped like a flame has an orange outline. His wing membranes are a yellow color. His eyes are a deep blue color. He is about twice the size of normal dragons because of him being in space for long periods. He has a fine muscle tone in his front legs, tail, and back legs.
Strengths: his claws, elements, physic abilitys, and vast knowledge.
Weaknesses: The one thing that can make him very weak it is a very rare type of element called Element X. This rare element is only found in and around volcanic lava fields and the volcanos themselves. This element makes him very weak and unable to use his elements it even makes him unable to move at all. He is also very skiddish of new people or dragons which he will try to run away and in the process of his stress he'll sometimes faint.
Other: His home world Zonos was destroyed after the sun it was orbiting went supernova. He got in his ship just in time and escaped. Sense then he has been to far distant planets gathering knowledge but when he suddenly appeared on Kain he saw creatures that he never seen before but when he tryed to approach one of them he was attacked. He is now very wary of others he is rarely seen and those who have seen him see him from a distance. He also has physic abilitys which allow him to communicate telepathically with others and they also allow him to see partly into the future.
Elements: Light and dark matter.

"into dead space"
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:15:07 15/12/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#3 Posted: 23:07:18 15/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: so far so good but you're missing something. also the situations that he's going to end up in are going to be very intense so the fainting thing is going to get him killed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#4 Posted: 23:11:11 15/12/2015
Ooc: He only faints sometimes when he meets new people not always. What am I missing?
---
SC
#5 Posted: 23:13:31 15/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: ok but you have been warned since it will be like first dead space game on hard mode intense some times. look at bottom of first post. it's just to let me know if someone has read the rules or not.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#6 Posted: 23:15:49 15/12/2015
Ooc: never played Dead Space so I wouldn't know.
---
SC
#7 Posted: 23:23:29 15/12/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: well i haven't ether but their are videos of the games being played on youtube. if you go on youtube and you want to see what the game is like and get a few laughs out of it then look for krillen plays dead space by team four star gaming. he plays it on merit difficulty but it can be both informative and funny.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:04 17/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#8 Posted: 19:24:57 17/12/2015 | Topic Creator
oh and feel free to tell all your friends about this thank you. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#9 Posted: 20:58:52 18/12/2015
Ooc: I'm not. You got to tell others as well bud.
---
SC
#10 Posted: 22:36:56 18/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm trying but I'm just not having any luck so far
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#11 Posted: 19:39:28 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
man this is taking forever. smilie but i wont give up! I shall not loose hope!
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#12 Posted: 05:40:05 15/03/2016
OOC: Well ShadetheDragon, here I am. And I must say the description is so much better. However, there a little detail that I noticed is important; the characters can be humans or some mythical animal? An alien or a being from another planet perhaps? I think you should specify that.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#13 Posted: 17:10:49 15/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: well it's all of the above.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#14 Posted: 21:39:35 15/03/2016
OOC: It may take me a while to think of a good character for this specific RP, and once I do, I hope I can create an artwork of the appearance. I like to do my own work smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#15 Posted: 23:11:11 15/03/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: you're joining!? that's great! can't wait to see your character. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:40:32 07/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#16 Posted: 16:05:53 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: be warned though like the dead space games it can get gory
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me