Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Top 10 Characters you wanna see in the next game
Page 1 of 1
Top 10 Characters you wanna see in the next game [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#1 Posted: 18:00:41 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I figured with this game out now and with the new year incoming, I think this is a good opportunity to send the message on new favorites to return next year if a new game comes out. For me these would be the ten I'd like to see back in the next game.

1. smilie needs to come back for the next game. This guy has so much untapped potential and his many poses can be super creative while obtaining a new wow pow that could help him in the long run.
2. smilie is another I liked in Swap Force and he'd be great if he had an even better scythe or maybe a new look in his armor.
3. smilie was really fun to play with and could use a wow pow that would maybe improve her electrocution spark attack or maybe her water balloons.
4. smilie was a total monster who could be even more destructive with maybe a wow pow to help him gain some speed or something. Like maybe give him the ability to slide on honey for mobility.
5. smilie should get an actual wow pow and an even cooler pose if they can. I am still however very happy with his elite.
6. smilie is one I can't believe they never used again considering how popular he was when everyone saw him. Maybe a wow pow for his grinding powers or his springs. Maybe he could become a cranking tornado for a wow pow.
7. smilie was a cool and unique idea of having two characters as one like Fright Rider was. Maybe a wow pow to make Roll more useful or maybe for Rocky to fight himself for a change.
8. smilie should also get reposed to perhaps give smilie more of a chance to fight alone.
9. smilie could use some help to make him more interesting to play with. Maybe he could have a wow pow to make the bomb buddies become one giant bomb buddy like Sonicboom's super baby.
10. smilie could get a tornado toss from his magic carpet as he dashes for his wow pow.

I'd like to hear your hopes for returning characters and while this thread may sound pointless, Activision and Toys For Bob do realize that the fan favorites can be determined even from this site it seems since we got such an abundant of castaways this year.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#2 Posted: 18:29:18 12/12/2015
1. Sunburn. Throw him a bone already,TFB, he's your brainchild.
2. Hex, I'm too biased.
3. Spyro and 4. GR, they desesperately need the moveset tweak to keep up.
5. Fright Rider, needs more Undead.
5. Smolderdash, needs less Fire.
6.Spotlight and 7. Blackout, just need... Something extra, they're both very one-trick pony depending on either path.
8. Cobra Cadabra. Wasted some moveset potential.
9. Fling Kong. We just need more of him and less Gill Grunt.
10. Lighting Rod. Give him a mask, a facepaint, I don't care, he needs a slightly less creepy redesign.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:38 12/12/2015 by Bifrost
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 19:31:57 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
1. Sunburn. Throw him a bone already,TFB, he's your brainchild.
2. Hex, I'm too biased.
3. Spyro and 4. GR, they desesperately need the moveset tweak to keep up.
5. Fright Rider, needs more Undead.
5. Smolderdash, needs less Fire.
6.Spotlight and 7. Blackout, just need... Something extra, they're both very one-trick pony depending on either path.
8. Cobra Cadabra. Wasted some moveset potential.
9. Fling Kong. We just need more of him and less Gill Grunt.
10. Lighting Rod. Give him a mask, a facepaint, I don't care, he needs a slightly less creepy redesign.

You know what I'm not gonna lie smilie actually would look nice with a mask. He could have a lightning god like mask and be called Thunder Titan Lightning Rod and have his clouds surrounding his base. Nice idea there Bifrost even if you were joking about his face.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#4 Posted: 19:37:47 12/12/2015
1. smilie My favouritism is showing
2. smilie Poor Sunburn rip in peace
3. smilie One of the most fun characters to play as
4. smilie My favouritism is spreading
5. smilie Fun to play as but would like a new moveset
6. smilie Same as smilie only with less fun and more new
7. smilie Easily one of my favourite male Skylanders but his appearance is so meh
8. smilie We need more Hex
9. smilie New moveset would be good if she still had her op shield
10. smilie I want Spotlight smilie
---
Boop!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#5 Posted: 20:17:00 12/12/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617

You know what I'm not gonna lie smilie actually would look nice with a mask. He could have a lightning god like mask and be called Thunder Titan Lightning Rod and have his clouds surrounding his base. Nice idea there Bifrost even if you were joking about his face.

I'm not joking, I really can't stand this face. Dunno if it's the mouth-beard or the eyebrows or the nose,but something about it needs replacing.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
jdavplay Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#6 Posted: 21:41:07 12/12/2015
10 brand new creations, por favor!
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#7 Posted: 22:16:21 12/12/2015
More of these type of characters:
-bug like skylanders (like dune bug and swarm).
-six armed/legged skylanders (like knight mare and thrillipide and slam bam).
-dinosaur like skylanders (like chopper and well i think thats it).
-dual characters (like fright rider and rocky road).
-infused like characters (like how bumble blast is both a plant/tree thing and a bee hive thing, that's some imagination).
-minis across all elements (i understand if light and dark are not included as they were not part of the original 8 elements).
-a multiple eyed character (like a spider or something, i dont think we have a true multi-eyed character, that would be extreme variety).
-less to zero reposes (wishful thinking).
-way more light and dark characters, like double what the other elements receive.
-way less or zero variants, (wishful thinking) both less or none for chase and regular store variants.

-would love to see true innovation to the toys themselves, like the swappers, not so much a trap like gimmick and definitely not a vehicle like gimmick. a scent gimmick would not be good in my opinion, i mean SmellLanders? lol no.

well, there's part of my wish list. lol
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#8 Posted: 00:09:24 13/12/2015
Quote: Portal___Master
More of these type of characters:
-bug like skylanders (like dune bug and swarm).
-six armed/legged skylanders (like knight mare and thrillipide and slam bam).
-dinosaur like skylanders (like chopper and well i think thats it).
-dual characters (like fright rider and rocky road).
-infused like characters (like how bumble blast is both a plant/tree thing and a bee hive thing, that's some imagination).
-minis across all elements (i understand if light and dark are not included as they were not part of the original 8 elements).
-a multiple eyed character (like a spider or something, i dont think we have a true multi-eyed character, that would be extreme variety).
-less to zero reposes (wishful thinking).
-way more light and dark characters, like double what the other elements receive.
-way less or zero variants, (wishful thinking) both less or none for chase and regular store variants.

-would love to see true innovation to the toys themselves, like the swappers, not so much a trap like gimmick and definitely not a vehicle like gimmick. a scent gimmick would not be good in my opinion, i mean SmellLanders? lol no.

well, there's part of my wish list. lol

This. All of this.

And here's my top ten in no particular order:

-Zap
-Fright Rider
-Zoo Lou
-Dino Rang
-Hex
-Warnado
-Voodood
-Ignitor
-Drill Sergeant
-Slobber Tooth
-Scorp

(Oops, more than ten)
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#9 Posted: 00:13:24 13/12/2015
I've got to throw in the obligatory Dino-Rang vote here. If only so he can finally get a wow-pow.

...That vote also counters the above assertion that Chopper is the only dinosaur Skylander, oops.
---
Eh.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 00:51:40 13/12/2015
spotlight and blackout

so people (myself included) can get another chance to find them (for me, spotlight is still a missing hole in my soul OH I MEANT collection)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11 Posted: 02:56:23 13/12/2015
Well, just put a new Gill Grunt. Just kidding. I wish a new Sunburn in question of reposes, and maybe Food Fight (I love his design). Now, out of reposes, I wish Crash Bandicoot as Guest Star. Seriously, did Activision at least take it into consideration? It makes total sense. A new Crash game plus Crash in Skylanders would be a perfect way to a comeback for his 20th anniversary.
---
Bruh
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#12 Posted: 17:00:58 13/12/2015
Top 10 for reposes?
Alrighty

1. smilie - Only character with no new form ever yet from SSA.
2. smilie - Awesome attacks, awesome design. However he needs a bit of a boost.
3. smilie - Needs to be changed more from how the Elite did, he's so awesome.
4. smilie - Strong character with a great design.
5. smilie - The character who was originally my favorite, since I saw him on the poster until I saw smilie revealed.
6. smilie - SSC ruined him. Restore his greatness please.
7. smilie - Need more SSF reposes. Best choice.
8. smilie - Need more SSF reposes. 2nd best choice.
9. smilie - Awesome attacks & design.
10. smilie - Need more SSF reposes. 3rd best choice. Also was kinda rare and I want.

Also these are my top 9 (not smilie ) not including gimmicks & smilie + smilie so it worked out great.

I would include smilie and smilie if they weren't so new, and some gimmick characters if they were shown to be able to be reposed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me