Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Create your own Skylander, Gimmicklander, Element, or Revamp
Page 1 of 1
Create your own Skylander, Gimmicklander, Element, or Revamp [CLOSED]
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#1 Posted: 11:06:26 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, I know there's been similar topics before, but this one is different, being that there's no limit here. If you want to create something and describe it, have fun and do it, regardless of what it is. You can create your own element and a character for it, you can create a character for any gimmick (even vehicles or traps/villains if you'd like), you can create your own gimmick and a character for it, or even make your own revamp (even a revamp of a new Supercharger like Fiesta if you'd like). No limits, just have fun.

Being that I am making the first post, I will go first!

Vacciknight
One character I've wanted to see for a very long time is Vacciknight (Vack-Si-Night), a nurse knight of my own element, Love, a pink focused new element. Vacciknight would be a female knight in bulky white armor, with a cute nurse dress over her armor. Her helmet would cover the top part of her head, and she'd have long pink hair, and pink lipstick. Her weapon would be a large syringe with pink liquid in it (I would love if the liquid in the syringe on the figure was actual liquid) that would work as both melee and ranged. I'm not too sure on her gameplay, but I want her Soul Gem to be "Ant-Acid Raid" where she shoots in the sky, and pink rain falls down on an area which heals any Skylander underneath.

Mourning Glory
The very first Skylander I've come up with, and still my favorite. Mourning Glory would be an undead bride, obviously of the Undead element, hence the "u" in her name. Although I originally wanted her to be just a Skylander, now that Superchargers is out, I want her to have her own vehicle, which I'll get to later. Mourning Glory would have the same skin tone as Hex and Fright Rider, but with her face covered by a veil. She would be wearing a large and long wedding dress, which would be the majority of the figure, and her weapon would be a rose, where she would use the stem part in some kind of fencing style. As said, she would be fencing as her average melee attacks, but she'd separate from other characters by summoning rose vines from the ground, which would restrict enemies, pull them under the ground, or even pull her under the ground for defense. Her Soul Gem would be... if she goes underground through a vine attack, when coming back up, explosive tombstones would come up with her. Mourning Glory's vehicle would be the Heartbreaker, a wedding style hearse covered in roses and vines.

Insinnerator
I know this will never be in the series, since it's simply too adult and would probably get an M rating, but I'd love to see this nonetheless. Insinnerator would be a nun of the Fire element, probably an elf. Her figure would show her standing straight in a prayer pose, with a giant cross made of fire on her back (which would be weapon, used like a hammer). As said, her weapon would be a cross made of fire, called Cross Fire, a slow, but powerful attack. She would have other skills such as Predator and Prayer which brainwash enemies to fight for you, or her Soul Gem called Divine Inferno (reference to Dante's Inferno from the Divine Comedy trilogy) which would turn the element of the zone to Fire, and if used in a fire zone (would take very long to charge up) would temporarily cause all enemies on screen to take small damage over time.

So go ahead and just make some Skylanders, gimmicks, or anything else in the series (even variants or portals if you want). What ideas do you have?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:20:33 12/12/2015 by CelesteInk
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#2 Posted: 02:27:59 13/12/2015
Dragogun
a legendary dragon who was the protector of the fire and light skylanders (Fusion Skylander)
Attack 1:Blazetana
slash your way to victory with an explosive scar of pure Dragon Flame
Attack 2: Spirit Flares
shoot out Purified Lights from your Draconic Wngs
Attack 3: Omni-Blaze
Strike down and create flame waves of blaze

Path 1: Hydra-Emperor
Make combos with the Blazetana that are infinite degrees and have Hydra head that can magically spawn blazetanas to help ( Blazetanas have combos, does maximum damage and have powers of a Hydra which increases

Path 2: Nova-rai
Rapidly shoot explosive Spirit Flares that can increase defenses (Spirit Flare are explosive have maximum damage and Have a permanent Shielding lava light that does damage and explosions to nearby enemies

Soul Gem: Omni-Phoenix DaiShougun
All attacks is does 2x the damage and all attacks does shielding maneuvers ( blazetana creates a ring of infinite fire, Spirit Flares creates a defensive explosive rain of Spirit Flares and Omni Blaze creates Phoenix Fire that does 3x the damage) when doing it
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 04:30:32 13/12/2015
I have one topic for it. If you want to see, it's in my Guestbook/Profile.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:16 13/12/2015 by Crash10
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#4 Posted: 10:11:44 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
@BlastermindROB Although a deswcription of appearance would be nice, from what I gather, the play style looks pretty good. One I'd certainly like to actually try out in the game. smilie

@Crash10 I went and looked. I like your idea for a Supercharger Fryno. I myself was kind of ticked off that they chose Eruptor... of all Fire characters. ._. Well, if you get any more ideas, post them here every once in a while. I want to keep this topic alive. xD

More from me...
Detective Gunshoe
For the Tech element. Detective Gunshoe is a pun on the "gumshoe detective" trope, as well as carrying a bit of inspiration from Inspector Gadget. In appearance, Detective Gunshoe would be an android, much like Gear****, but wearing a long brown trench coat and a fedora. His main weapon, as suggested by his name, would be his feet. All kick attacks, but able to shoot out of his feet during kicks. All are unnamed attacks, but his skill list would be interesting to say the least. His first attack could be used to a combo of three kicks, but the trick here is if you hold the button, he will kick, and then shoot from that kick. To make this most powerful, you could do a full combo of kick-shoot-kick-shoot-kick-shoot.

His second attack would be a lower sweep kick, which knocks enemies down, and can also be used as a shot if the attack is held, as well as being used as a combo. Where it gets interesting is it can be combo'd with the first attack. Say on a PS4 controller, you could do combos such as square-hold, circle, circle-hold. His third attack would be a back flip (or front flip if analog stick is held forward). Using attacks during the flips (including the jump button) would result in a new skill. Still needs some work, but I can see him turning out to be one incredible character.

Vile
A Skylander of the other element I came up with a while ago, Poison (Sickness or Toxic would work too for the element name). Vile would be a Victorian style witch doctor with the creepy bird mask, covered in belts and feathered robes. Coming out of Vile's back would be three vials, one with red liquid, one with green liquid, and one with yellow liquid. As you may have guessed at this point, Vile is my answer to Pop Fizz. Vile's gimmick, much would Pop Fizz's, would be the color of the potion (or in Vile's case, the vial). As the vials are literally going into Vile's back, he would play by you deciding which of the three colors would course into him, changing his game play and style.

The second attack button (circle in PS4's case) is what would change the color of the vial. First and third attacks would change depending on the color. Red would activate his bird-like claws, giving him all melee attacks. The first attack could be used up to four times, for a combo of four slashes, and the third attack would be a slashing dash forward, damaging anyone in the way. While in Green mode, Vile would now summon rats as his attack style. The third attack would be a whistle where he gathers more rats, who protect him if he isn't using them. The first attack would be Vile pointing at the enemy, and the rats swarming at it. Yellow would be types of poison. First and third attacks, changing depending on if they're pressed or held, would be things such as poisonous gas, slowing liquid, or a freeze.

You could use all of these colors to work alongside you in interesting combos. For example, freeze enemies in Yellow mode, switch over to Green and summon a swarm of rats, and then switch to Red to attack those frozen enemies with both melee and the rats.
#5 Posted: 01:02:07 14/12/2015
Dragogun Quote:
Heat up the blades

appearance a dragon Daishogun with 2 blades on his wings and his utility belt
with upgrade he has multiple hydra hesds with phoenix wings

Leviarcher Quote:
Its shocking to be defeated

the opposite elements of Dragogun (water and Dark(Fusion Skylanders)) and is the twin sister of Dragogun

Attack 1:Eelectro Archery
rapidly shoot 5 Dark electric water arrows
Attack2: Levithan Tidal Wave
turn into a leviathan that can shoot and slash ( at the same time ) Dark Tidal Waves
Attack 3: Shark crossbow Death-poons
shoot out bolts of Life stealing shark harpoons in both modes

Path 1: Archer Ammo Launcher
Increase damage and give abilities to arrows and bolts ( explosions , arrow and bolt splitting and tidal wave armoring and spikes) in a new Gatling bow and crossbow in both forms

Path 2: Leviathan Speed demon
Increase speed and damage in leviathan form. it will also gain 4 Dark electric clones tidal waves following her that explode on impact while healing her

Soul Gem: Meteor Tidal wave
All attacks does 2 damage when hit electrocuted stole life energy and exploded on and moving creates random dark electric tidal waves and new armor automatically makes her a tidal wave

Leviarcher appears like a hot looking archer with Dragongun's appearance that has a leviathan tail and 3 quivers on her back
upgrade she looks more like Dragogun in his defalut armor dark electric waves on her body with 2 crossbows on her shoulders
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#6 Posted: 03:05:45 16/12/2015
Jibanyan

attack 1smilieaw
simply punch the enemy

attack 2smilieounce
pounces at enemy

attack 3: truck pound
A truck comes and hits him into the sky allowing him to do a ground pound

Path 1: Medal summoned
gives combos for short distance teleportation and different attacks.

Path 2: cat like
Focuses on making pounces stronger and giving pounce combos.

Soul Gem: Paws of Fury
Jibanyan will rapidly punch infront of him, doing tons of damage.

[User Posted Image]
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
#7 Posted: 03:06:49 16/12/2015
smilie 's are : 's and p 's right next to each other
---

#8 Posted: 03:07:26 16/12/2015
so smilieaw
is : Paw
---

Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#9 Posted: 23:42:40 16/12/2015
I would buy the heck out of that jibannyan skylander.
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
#10 Posted: 00:36:12 17/12/2015
homie save the Yokai watch fan crave later cuz it felt weird ish
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me