Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#401 Posted: 17:57:58 14/03/2016
[[Just scale down the size perhaps?
Also, I realy hate to say this but: there's a rule of at least 2/3 IC sentences per post.....]]

I silently lay on my back as I stare at the trees above me. My hoodie is half off my head, allowing for my pink hair to be exposed to the outside world. I try to relax my body, attempting to ease my body of the pain I experienced earlier. I knew I needed help of some sort, but I was oblivious to it. I would simply just steal if I needed to. I had Roleplays similair to this when I was on DarkSpyro years ago, one was quite similair to what was happening right now. IN a matter of fact, it felt as if I was experiencing a dejavú, but I could be dreaming...

I turn around on my side, and close my eyes, listening to the sounds around me. Eventually, I hear footsteps and shoot up. I put my hoodie over my face to let my eyes gleam once more. I make no sound, but simply stare at the fire, acting as if I were oblivous to the sound.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#402 Posted: 20:43:41 14/03/2016
ooc: well he is only a few feet larger then Malefor but I guess I never specified. my bad. also shiny i think the abilaty your thinking of was volt absorb not lightning rod since lightning rod attrcts electrical attacks to you so you take the hit insted of someone else volt absorb is the one that energizes you if hit by an electrical attack.

I turn my head to look at Shiny and say "well I'll try. but brace yourself." I begin to feel electricaty build within me, aiming carefully I open my maw to unleash it striking Shiny head on with a wild electrical attack. I struggle to control the power and direction of the attack and soon stop it hoping it was enough to help my friend.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#403 Posted: 21:07:21 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's still pretty tall >.<

"Hey, you, over there!" I called out to the pink haired person before me, "Why did you run away? I only wanted to help.." I added, slowly approaching, "Eheh, I know it isn't normal to see a boy with a demon tail and pointy ears, but, I really don't want to hurt you, I promise." I added, "See, We're all users from the site Dark Spyro...Does Prex ring a bell?" I then asked, wondering if they recognized me.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#404 Posted: 02:35:06 15/03/2016
ooc: true but it's probably better then whatever size you thought he was to begin with. ether way I'll try to tone down the power but I can't promise anything.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#405 Posted: 13:24:46 15/03/2016
[[Shaade the ruuuleeee!!! 2/3 sentences per post.

Also, prex. Is it alright that I refer to the otther AM RP? I'd fit perfectly with my Anti-Hero perspective for now.]]

I silently turn my head around towards the guy who claimed thier name was "Prex". I stare at them with only half of my face. I sighed. "Prextail202, if I may guess?" I speak with a low tone. "I require no help." I then say, turning my face away. "Leave me alone." I then continue. "I'm of no importance to you at all. If you're curious, I'm Kirino Ranmaru." I lied.
I found it better to keep my real identity hidden, for now at least, and for reasons this user didn't need to know...
#406 Posted: 01:57:41 16/03/2016 | Topic Creator
((Shade, please post 2 to 3 sentences per post >.<
And yep! That's fine!))

I blinked, this user knew me. That's a relief, I think. "Y-Yeah, Prextail202, your local DS Creepypasta and Anime nerd." I added jokingly, "And now feeling akward due to being stuck in the body of a male..." I then added and sighed, "This is gonna be a long tome to get used to..." I added, and when I was about to ask them who they were, they replied with what I assumed to be the character's name. "No importance...?" I asked curiously, "Why not? We were all sent here for a reason probably." I added, "Trust me, there's gotta be a reason for this, I was Sans when I first came here, and by the looks of it, we can change form or something," I added, and well, thinking of that previous form caused me to change as a swirl of pixels surrounded me, leaving Sans in the place of where Rin was standing. "Eheheh, Yep, Sans.." I added, not really realizing that we could willingly turn back and forth.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#407 Posted: 07:59:51 16/03/2016
I sighed seeing as how even if I wanted to, I couldn't follow Prex into possible danger. Since I couldn't, I decided it would be best to work on the fire
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#408 Posted: 12:34:01 18/03/2016
[[Uh, bump? Also, I'm so stupid to delete my old post.
Also, I have allowance to build up a plot after Prex's reply.]]

"Prex, you love F.N.A.F, Teen Titans, BEN Drowned and Ticcy Toby. I know everything of you." I say, finally letting a smile appear on my face before I turn to her and take my hoodie off, showing my full face to Prex. "I'm happy to see you back." I then announced. "Please, remember me, Felis." I said, somewhat hoping Prex did remember me from something.
"Please, remeber what I did when we split paths..." I thought. "You should know this scar..."

Yes, I remember now. I fell asleep high up in a tree and dreamed about my old desk where I had my computer and always accessed DarkSpyro, the branch I laid on must've gave way and that made me wake up from that dream.

I never left this world.... I only see new arrivals...
#409 Posted: 22:50:33 21/03/2016 | Topic Creator
I blinked, this user knew EVERYTHING about my past on DS. Incredible! I must have knew this person for a while before. "Woah, who are you?" I asked, and saw that the user had taken down their hood, revealing the face of the character they were. Sadly I didnt recall them. And knowing how bad my memory is, I doubt that I'd ever be able to remember anything from long ago. I frowned slightly, "Might I ask what your username is?" I then asked, hearing my voice as Sans's voice once again due to that being who I currently am.

((Change of rules, we can access our other forms quickly, but there must be a good reason for it! We cant change to a new form on our own, it has to be by the environment or an even affecting us some how. Adding this in because I might get my character to gain a new form for plot reasons soon.))
---
#410 Posted: 13:12:00 23/03/2016
"That's a bummer." I said with pure dissapointment in my voice. "You don't remember me at all." I turned my face away. "Fine, I lied about my name. Many these days know me as BlackWing116, but perhaps the name NINJAsk11 sounds more familliar to you than the first one..." I said, turning towards Prex once again. "If not, I used to be the one who changed from Alvira to Lost Alvira, from Lost Alvira to Genesect and from Genesect to Shuu." I explained, hoping it would make Prex remember me even more. I had ticks of my previous forms somewhere lingering in me, but I was never able to call those forms up ever again for odd reasons.

I got up. "I'm sorry for running off like that, ever since I live here I have a role to perform, but, since I now know you are here as well, it wouldn't do harm to join your pack."
#411 Posted: 18:38:27 04/04/2016
I smile glade to see that we have a new ally.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#412 Posted: 12:12:44 05/04/2016
[[siiighhhhhh.... I am so far, far away from you, shade..... I'm not going to fall into discussion again. Sorry for wasting a post onto OOC but please]]
#413 Posted: 17:26:59 05/04/2016
ooc: true but the spirit element makes it easy for him to figure out the jist of things.

I wait to see if Shiny will say anything
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#414 Posted: 07:54:12 06/04/2016
((No Shade. I am not fine with that. You abuse your elements to a maximum level, crossing the bounderies between acceptable and unacceptable. I am fine with you posessing this "Spirit Element", but at least give it a limit, such as the radius as to how far it reaches. I'm asking you to please not do this again. For plot reasons, either edit that post, or remove it, because No ffing way did your character sense my action. Rude for me yo say but I'm going to completely ignore that post if not removed or properly edited.

I'm a serious manic with a keen eye on RP rules, and one of them is "NO GODMODDING" while another is "NO POWERPLAYING".))
#415 Posted: 14:33:29 06/04/2016
ooc: okay I understand. given how experienced Durza himself is the radius is bound to be quite large but since this isn't really Durza then the radius could be controlled to about a mile but he can feel others auras at a great distance and since he can feel how bright they are he assumes the best.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#416 Posted: 11:51:21 07/04/2016
[[I still call that a powerplay, Shade. I'm sorry, but I have to take action in a different manner, I see.]]

If there was something I've learned in this world, it's that one cannot posses too great power. I've seen phoenixes get wrecked because of that. I've seen Angels being hurt by Angels because of that... Even the Red Chain wasn't meant to be here and it had similair power. I sighed. "I have to leave." I say to Prextail before turning off the fire and walking away. I put my hoodie back up and dissapear in a thick mist.

I eventually reach a large, blue tree and walk inside it's core. Inside is a large, complicated device. It used to be in a castle, but I took it to my own personal space.

Ever since the large breakdown 1 year or so ago, I've settled here and watched the lands far away. dark52 had taken me rather serious seeing how I stayed even though I was meant to leave, or worse, to be killed. I had stayed undercover, even changing my username and crossing the worlds as a Sparx, not a Hunter, yet, in this world, I had Moderator qualities....

I scanned the area for the strange power before I found it source faster then I could imagen. I smirk under my hood, then reach out for a collar. "Yess... this will do..." I said before walking out of my base again, locking the gate...

I aproach the main group, staring down at them, especially at the one named Durza. I smirk. I had my black hood on, so there was no way they'd know who I was.
"Durza! Your Powers are a danger to yourself!" I began from atop the threebranch. "I'm a guardian of these lands, and hereby I force you to obey me and drop your powers." I said, jumping down. I lunched at Durza without hesitation, and tie the collar around his neck. I jump back straight after. "This is a warning. Thee do not break the Collar or Death awaits you."

With that, I dissapeared into the thick mist, again. As I do so, I feel a strange power running through me, again... I knew this feeling...
I wasn't becoming myself....
#417 Posted: 15:50:05 07/04/2016
ooc: wow wow easy now no need to be hasty, I can't controll them properly yet and the only reason I not blind right now is becaus my zonpacto is passively filtering the energies I can see. the spirit element can be very dangerous as for those who don't know how to use it become blinded by all of the energies around them and is unable to filter them. it's a merical he hasn't noticed that yet. their are a few other factors I'm just to lazy to explain but you've forced my hand. I will not let you take my favorite oc and put him on a leash. I'm sorry but you've forced my hand.

out of surprize I grab at the collar "you must be crazy if you think I'll take this!" I begin to pull at it trying to tear it off. with my free paw I draw my sword and say "come back here and get this thing off of me before I find you and turn you into confetti you coward!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#418 Posted: 17:24:17 07/04/2016
((I'll try to get back into this, since I really like it.))

Storm's mind was reeling. Who was the strange person, and why did it target Shade? "Listen, Shadme, I know that you're probably trying to figure this out, and so am I. But Shade's in a bit of trouble. I'm going to go see if I can help him."

Don't forget about us, one voice reminded her.

"Yeah, yeah, I understand, random voices in my head." she whispered.

I can't detect the signature. Either they're good at hiding their magic, the spell is incognito, or you're just blocking me. Not much you can do if you're trapped in someone's head.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#419 Posted: 19:05:54 07/04/2016
((Aye, aye, I see how it is.

Kids, turn away if you cant handle death..))

I froze, then turned around. "Yoy, Wish, Me, Dead?" I ask, putting amphesis on each word I spoke. I walked back to Shade, making my eyes get straight contact with his. I then take off the collar, then I take his sword, not breaking eye contact. "You'll have me dead..." I say, putting the tip of the sword on my chest, then, I thrust it foreward. Straight through me, my beating heart, my very own body. I still hold eye contact, making it so Shade could see the pure agony and pain I went through. "Your powers will.... hurt you....as much as... I am...now..." I said with a weak voice. "Are you happy? Are you happy I am dying?" I said before closing my eyes, letting tears of pain go. My life fluids scattered across the forest floor. I then topple forewards, forcing yhe sword further through my body, allowing it to come out the otther side....
My body was now numb, its life taken.

((There, we're even, now please lets stop this discussion.
Also, dont worry, Im changing one of my characters to back me up. Tee-hee.))
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#420 Posted: 20:07:04 07/04/2016
(Okay, uh... I know you wanted this to be over with, Blackwing, but I have to say something. And I had a legitimate post and all, but things got chaotic so abruptly that I don't know what to do now, sorry >.<
Blackwing, I totally see where you’re coming from, don't get me wrong, however I greatly disagree with your methods. Honestly, it seems you’re just kinda fighting Powerplaying with abit more Powerplaying, and you've done so in a way that's just leading to aggression and conflict, and also the sheer spontaneousness of everything you wrote doesn't make sense from a literary standpoint either.

And Shade, I truly mean you no offense but I feel your favoritism towards Durza is blinding you from his honestly flawed design. From what I’ve seen around he has alot more different abilities and traits than a character should need, with some of them not really making sense, and his overall power is both inconsistent yet also excessive. Plus, he has few weaknesses/limitations in proportion to what he's capable of, and even then they come off as Informed Flaws. (As in weaknesses a character is said to have, but aren't really hindered by unless it’s to conveniently cause a sudden new conflict.) In short, he needs work. While it can be fun to write an oc with a crazy amount of capabilities, it's hardly the case to rp with one, or read about them in general imo, as it's pretty hard to care for a character that has a contrived answer for every problem they face, and whose design puts a larger priority on how many cool traits they have attached to them no matter if said traits are unreasonable, rather than how they are as a rounded and developed character. Lastly, if you're going to utilize powers that aren’t very well known, they must be explained so others don't get the wrong idea about them. This is a standard thing that laziness is not an excuse for, you chose to implement them in the first place, and I myself have actually been called out before too for op-abilities just from my lack of explanation/context.)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 20:59:23 20/05/2016 by ShinyPikachu
#421 Posted: 20:43:35 07/04/2016
ooc: man now I just feel bad. honestly the threat wasn't intentional. the spirit element also makes one more sensitive to what others are feeling. the spirit element is better explained by the 1upguy on fanfiction.com. and I ment lazy as in not really bothering to explain them and highly forgetful on explaining them. please keep in mind i have adtisum and ADHD so bare with me on some things. Durza's my favorite because he quite litterally is me but isn't me at the same time. it's kind of hard to explain but I have been meaning to write a fanfic starring him and his life in dragon realms. also it is true he has a lot of abilities but it's him trying to adapt to the situation. he also will only get new powers when he appers in a new demension but even then it's iffy. i get he's flawed but to be fair his story isn't fully developed yet ether so he's still in a sense a child. he does have limits but the oc himself has no idea what his limits really are and since i'm him at the moment i can't properly control the amout of power I can output. i would say more but i must leave right now since i'm needed at the moment.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#422 Posted: 21:17:09 07/04/2016
OOC: Hello again peeps. smilie Before I comment on the current situation, let me apologize about not posting for the last page or two. I promise I'll try to post sooner or later.

As for Durza, I'm not going to get into a full blown argument with ether side but I will say this. Over time as a character evolves, it may not necessary be a bad idea to take a second look and see how you can balance the character out. For instance, I'll use my main OC as an example. You know him... Darin. I love him, I adore him, and I improve upon him whenever I can. When he first started out, believe it or not, he was actually human and was originally built into the world of a specific RP. That's right... he hadn't had gained his hatred for humankind nor had his signature scar. It wasn't until the second RP I had with him where he had gained this feature and I had decided to include it into his backstory. He had evolved ever so slightly, but this also gave me the opportunity to add reason for the scar. And thus.. his hatred for humans. At this point, it no longer made any sense for him to be human so he was made to be half-elven instead. This coincided with his village whom were also half-elves. As he involved, he soon became elven and his backstory became deeper and deeper. Sooner or later, a "dropped off on the side of the road" aspect came into play and the gryphons who raised him became tiger gryphons different than his own design.

At this point, I had decided to take a look at his abilities and see how I could possibly improve upon that aspect. He could change into gryphon or elven form anytime he wanted with no limits on how often. As an elf, he was a skilled hunter with the bow and arrow. As a gryphon, he was equally skilled and had the advantages of a full gryphon. He could fully communicate with anyone, animals included, at any time. It was the best of both worlds, but I soon saw how I could incorporate his backstory into this and how it could affect him for good or for worse. This is called flaws in popular roleplaying games such as DnD and Pathfinder (and in real life). As a shapeshifter, he had the advantage over certain others and one particular RP had asked for "strengths" and "weaknesses"... the idea being that no one character would be overpowered. Darin had caged at a young age (and dropped off), so I have him claustrophobia. He had been scared by the mankind he hated so much, so he became blind in that eye. Plus, this enhanced his backstory. I made it so shifting so often could tire him out, so he prefers his gryphon form and shifts when needed. This didn't have to character breaking or anything-- it just means he wouldn't shift every 10 minutes just because he could.

And I later took a second look at his abilities to communicate. Yes... communication is a basic ability but can a gryphon actually communicate with a human? I had to ask myself this and realised that gryphons are based of birds. Birds, obviously, have no troubles communicating with other birds and even other animals-- but don't have the throats/tongues/teeth for human communication. Further more, could a elf talk with animals even if he was partly animal in a sense. The answer I soon found was... no. These are physical limitations. An animal cannot "talk" and an elf cannot properly talk to said animals. It just isn't possible, but I could allow for a "limited telepathic connection" which I added due to his shapeshifter origins. These weren't just limitations for the sake of it, but necessary limitations. They're practical and they're grounded. They make sense.

That being said, I did pair them with strengths. He has "the ability to shape-shift, knowledge of the woods, swiftness, and his hunting/tracking skills." For each strength, there was a weakness. For each weakness, there was a strength. It more or less balances and that in additional to the issues he has with humans. Even then, he's "fearful" and doesn't outright hate every human. A human could get him to trust them, but it would take a lot of work and a lot of time. And all of this ether enhanced his backstory or simply worked with it. The point is... it's not a bad thing to look at and you might even find it enriches your original characters. It grounds them and it makes them more diverse in the process. We all have own personalities, our own strengths, and yes our own flaws. I have flaws... I know them and I recognize them. I have trust issues to a degree (as does Darin) and I could be a little more forgiving in certain circumstances. I also have fears-- I'm afraid of heights. However, I'm also one of the few in my family not afraid of spiders. I can squish them with ease while they can't. On the other hand, they can ride roller coasters while I could back away. smilie These are just my thoughts and opinions and I hope this RP continues to thrive.

P.S. Click HERE to read more about Darin.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:21:33 07/04/2016 by redwes
#423 Posted: 22:27:57 07/04/2016
ooc: thanks for the imput red. now were was I? oh yes, well Durza's powers also have draw backs as to how much power he can use at once. this is regulated by his lifeline, his lifeline not only makes it possible for him to live but it also regulates the amount of power he has at once since too much power at once can kill well anyone, even a god. and of corse if his lifeline is destroyied or outside of his body for too long he will "die" but really his consciousness will become trapped inside it and he wont truly die unless it's destroyed. he also has two evil alter egos one being Corruptor since he's part demon and one being the hallow within since he's a vizard.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#424 Posted: 23:25:35 07/04/2016
[[Sigh, okay okay I get it. I was serious about this discussion being dropped-I was also serious about my RP post. I've died before in a Roleplay and I can do it again. I'm simply doing this for plot reasons, so please..

That, or Prextail says ottherwise..]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:28 07/04/2016 by BlackWing116
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#425 Posted: 23:32:03 07/04/2016
Guys, everyone in this RP should settle down and listen to each other's requests. There are Hunters who cal help along the lines if it has to come to the point of it.
Arguments are a fun-ruiner, and we all do not wish for that to happen, right? Y'a'll need to understand what kind of thin' is goin' on here. As I can recall, Prex is the owner of this RP, and should therefore be contacted for these kind of situations. And do not argue among each other, as this is goin' to make the situation even bigger. I would suggest to wait for Prex to respond to this, or ... well.. Leave... This should be the only post I make, so please. Do not quote me as I will not respond after this.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#426 Posted: 02:25:32 08/04/2016
I was able to see what happened and was shocked. "W-who was that?" I asked with tears in my eyes
---
#427 Posted: 02:58:48 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Shade, this is the last time I ask you to PLEASE WEAKEN YOUR CHARACTER
Your character is too big and too powerful for this RP, it's ruining the fun of challenges in the RP...
I have the ability to ban you from this RP if this continues, so please, for the fun of everyone, lower your character's power....

Also, recap guys? I really dont know where to jump back into this... >.<
---
#428 Posted: 10:58:36 08/04/2016
[[I left you in the middle of the forest, went towards Durza to force-give him a collar to weak his powers, he threatened me with the death... aaaand I suicided in front of him. Aside that, we only argued.
Also, Eyebrawler is so far the only one to react to my post.

Changed Character 2 from Shuu to Lost Alvira/Tyla.]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:00:34 08/04/2016 by BlackWing116
#429 Posted: 13:06:25 08/04/2016
((I supposed I just assumed it just to get attention, like me in my younger days.))

"What...no...no..." As Storm's voice trailed off, it took a deeper, hollower sound. Her wings flapped, even though Storm had no intention to move any part of her body. She unconsciously took a step, then another.

Oh, seriously! Rayna, not now! Storm, keep your claws lodged into the ground! Storm hooked her front claws into the ground and leaned forward. Her back paws—again, without her moving them—pushed forward. Storm was sent tumbling to the ground, and her legs wouldn't respond. Oh great mysterious person in my head....DID RAYNA KILL ME?!

You're fine. You're just trapped inside Rayna's body as nothing more than a thought, while she goes on a rampage to somehow kill a dragon that can pick her up by the scruff when she's in her cat form. I brought popcorn.

You never told me they could take over, Storm thought.

You never asked, did you?
---
"You murderer," Rayna growled. "Caught red-pawed with a man on the edge of your sword! You kill by the sword, you die by the sword."

Woah, easy on him, will you? You missed the whole chain of events because, as I remember YOU WERE INSIDE STORM'S BODY AND I'M SURE SHE'LL BE HAPPY TO HAVE IT BACK. Besides, isn't the saying "Live by the sword, and you die by the sword"?

"T'sara," Rayna said under her breath, "it doesn't matter."

May I generously ask you to see reason? He didn't kill anyone. And his name's Durza if you're a mouse enough to confront him.

"Alright, Durza." Rayna took a deep breath and stepped closer to Shade. "Did you kill this human?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#430 Posted: 16:00:45 08/04/2016
ooc: ok I will since I don't want to be bannd or ruin the fun for others

I'm on the ground writhing in pain as my eyes were blinded by light. even when I closed them the light wouldn't dim. I was yelling in pain since I didn't have my sword. I couldn't repliy as i'm in too much pain to hear anyone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:35:53 08/04/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#431 Posted: 16:29:55 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((Woah Shade, DO NOT POWER PLAY, Please! You do not control other people's characters!
Please try and follow the rules...))

All of the events, just too much, I didn't know how to deal with it, I didn't know what to do. Panic struck through my mind as without a word, bolted away from the group. As I ran, faster and faster, I could see pixels forming at my feet. I gasped, and soon tripped up. I felt...Taller, and physically thin. I felt the urge to cry, I really didn't know how to deal with this. Slowly trying to get up, I had noticed that I had changed completely again, and now wore a black robe of some sort, and had pink hair.
I was Chrona. My panic had caused me to turn into him...
---
#432 Posted: 17:24:24 08/04/2016
[[Yes, being enforced back to life by somebody else but me...Ignoring that...]]

I lay still. There was no movement I could make. My conciousness had fade a good 1 minute ago. Yet, I wasn't dead...Not for real at least...

I turn my soul towards StormDragon. "You, may I kindly ask you to borrow me?"
#433 Posted: 17:31:34 08/04/2016
With all the commotion, Darin/Red soon showed up alongside his friends. "What the...," he thought outloud as he inspected his surroundings. From Durza to the seemingly dead user, it was obvious something had occurred.
---
#434 Posted: 17:36:49 08/04/2016
"I....have no idea what you mean?" Rayna asked. "Aren't you dead?"

I'm wondering if anyone can truly die here, Tsara said. The body doesn't work, but the mind does...just like Storm. I don't know how I'll feel with a mind tagging along. Rayna, I think that this person wants to speak to Storm, not a mad-with-revenge cat.

"Fine." Storm, lift a paw. You can do it now.

Storm lifted one of her paws, and then her wings and tail. It was strange being able to move again. "So, I hear that everyone here are users on darkSpyro. Which one are you?"
---
#435 Posted: 19:13:18 08/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I stayed there, far away from the group and kneeling on the ground. Hands on my knees, I was shaking, and I could feel wet tears forming around my eyes. I had just witnesses one of my long time web friends get killed right in front of me, let alone seeing someone get killed. It just struck me, and now, I was unstable. "I-I-I dont know how to deal with this..." I whispered to myself, still on the ground. I could feel myself trembling, and the tears ran down my face and drop onto the ground.

I probably needed company and fast, Or I would probably break down emotionally. I was a very sensitive person to begin with, being turned into Chrona from Soul Eater didnt help at all for that fact...It just made it worse...
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#436 Posted: 19:34:41 08/04/2016
[Recap?]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#437 Posted: 20:34:55 08/04/2016
ooc: ok editing post.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#438 Posted: 23:00:06 08/04/2016
[[I explained Prex who I was, then I attempted to put a collor around Durza/Shade but he threatened me with the death so I went up to him, took the collar off again and suicided myself.]]

I stared at everyone around me. I sighed. They all wanted to know who I was, and what I am doing right now.. Another sigh escaped my lips before I allow my soul to be seen by everyone. "Listen, please. Quit your panicking is all I request."

I waited for a bit, then speak again. "Listen, I wish to show you all something, but for that I need you all to dig a hole and drop my body in there. It sounds terrible and disguisting, but please, please I request you all to do this."
I turn back to Stormdragon, but allow everyone to hear it. "You can die in this world, yes. The reason I can speak to you, or you all-" I turn back to the whole group. "-Is because of something I cannot explain just yet."

I float back to my body. "Now please, do as I have requested you all." I pleaded, returning my own soul to the numb body.
#439 Posted: 02:59:33 09/04/2016
I couldn't hear for the pain made me deaf even to my own cries of pain.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#440 Posted: 03:43:03 09/04/2016
I don't even see how that's terrible and disgusting, T'sara growled. Humans do that all the time.

"I think the point is that it's miserable and disgusting right now," Storm explained. "I'm sure we could improvise something." Storm scratched out an outline around BlackWing's body. "We need a hole at least as big as this. I didn't recall any specifications."
---
#441 Posted: 05:47:41 09/04/2016
Darin/Red looked down at the outline and nodded. "Shouldn't be too much of a problem after digging out the shelter.," he screeched.
---
#442 Posted: 11:55:52 09/04/2016
Silently, I awaited for me to be dropped in a hole. In the meantime, I could perhaps converse with dark52? He and I had talked through Telepathy before, and the conversations were surprisingly comfortable.

"dark? dark52, mister are you there?" I asked. Nobody else could hear it, since my thoughts were directed towards him, and nobody else.
"...."

It was quite a while ago I saw dark52 physically. That day he litterly cursed me with the three remaining Red Chain parts. If you didn't know, these "Red Chains" were a curse all on their own. Whoever held them or possessed them was converted or corrupted towards the evil side and there was no saving you unless you could fight the effect with the Blue Chains, which were a reverse of the Red ones.

Dark 52 had implemented the Red Chain parts into me, giving me a permanent appearance on three locations. For one: The scar on the right side of my face normally would only be seen over my eye, but now, it would reach down to the right corner of my mouth like a thunderbolt. Two: I had fangs, no matter which thing or character, I always, had, fangs. Two of them poked out of the corners of my mouth, and finally, three: I had a very thin line of red around my irises. It was the hardest to see of all three, but if one would inspect my eyes they'd be able to see it.
Especially now since I was laying still...

Since these were permanently on me, there was no way to extract these Red Chains away from me, and dark had erased the Blue Chains... I never understood why he did this to me, but I learned to live with it. He must've had something in mind...

"dark...?" I tried once more...

[[Prex, you can play dark? :3]]
#443 Posted: 14:47:29 09/04/2016
[Ugh, do we really need to do the whole red/blue chain story arc again?]
---
#444 Posted: 14:55:13 09/04/2016
I couldn't understand what was going on. "Someone tell me who that is!" I yelled out in tears
---
#445 Posted: 15:03:31 09/04/2016
[[Sky@: Nope. they're me now. There's no blue/red chains anywhere. ^v^. I'm just explaining what my motives could be later on. Ya see, I was planning to play the anti-hero thingey and I needed a reason to why. But there are no pieces anywhere in this rp. We will just pretend they were all destroyed. Aside these last three. they're now just a part of my body, notthing else, notthing more. I tried to explain these three pieces had transformed into fangs/a large scar/red lined irises. Guess I wasn't too clear on it.]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:51 09/04/2016 by BlackWing116
#446 Posted: 15:17:28 09/04/2016
[Ah, I see. It's more on me, really, I pretty much just glanced over the post. smilie
And I guess that can be a sort of good thing. I had something I wanted to do, but I wasn't sure how to carry it out. I don't want to spoil it, but I'll just say that an old friend is coming out to play, heh heh heh...]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:46 09/04/2016 by Skyhunter
#447 Posted: 15:54:15 09/04/2016
Darin/Red soon went to work digging out a hole for the body. He had an idea who the user was, but wasn't entirely sure.
---
#448 Posted: 16:29:13 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((Personally I really don't think I'd be able to RP Dark >.<
If anyone else wants to tho, go ahead!))
---
#449 Posted: 20:11:24 09/04/2016
ooc: isn't someone going to try to take my sword out of him?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#450 Posted: 21:46:37 09/04/2016
[I could try playing dark. I'll have to post a response later though, I'm not at my computer right now.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me