Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#201 Posted: 03:22:58 12/01/2016
After making sure Prex was alright, I begun practicing summoning swords once more. For quite a while, it seemed like I was still unsuccessful, until I tried focusing much harder. After putting nearly all my effort into summoning them, a ring of silver and gold swords exactly like my own summoned in a circle around me. Nice!

With a movement similar to conducting an orchestra, I swung my sword around as the others levitated up, pointing their tips at a nearby tree. With another light wave of my sword, they launched into the tree, making many chunks of wood go flying into the air and nearby the group. I stared in awe for a moment, before the swords begun to glow, then they disappeared with a flash.

I turned around and looked at the group. Hopefully none of them were hit by any tree debris.
"THAT WAS SO COOL OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed. "PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE SAW THAT!"
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#202 Posted: 03:29:03 12/01/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
I blinked back, quite satisfied that redwes was willing to practice with me. Communication through gestures was simple enough, but all the mind stuff would definitely be tricky. Regular ol' humans had no abilities to do so, after all, and it was something I'd (obviously) never tried. Telepathy came in different forms in all kinds of media, with many ways of triggering and interpreting it. I'd have to do my best.
One thing that I figured would help would be to clear my mind first. With all my anxieties swimming around about our current situation, I hadn't had one empty moment thus far. Taking in nothing but redwes' facial features, I tried to concentrate for any semblance of a message to come through.
The first thing I heard was a mild hum. I tried to focus on it, but it was over as quickly as it had come. I scratched my head. It was as if someone had tried to speak to me, many miles underwater…
"Darin!" I exclaimed, delighted in this minor breakthrough. That had to be him! I chuckled sheepishly. "It didn't work completely, I don't think… but I heard a trace of it. That's good, right?"
Though my last question was clearly rhetorical, I couldn't help but bring it to attention. The last time I'd heard him was because of his and my emotional peaks. The fact that something had come through, even if it was just a little bit, was a ton of improvement from before.

Darin/Red nodded. He tried again, trying to focus on Shadme and nothing but Shadme. 'Testing... Testing... One... Two... Three... Gryphons... Dragons... Eagles... Birds... Angles... Ghosts... Avatars... Nightmares... Dreams...,' he telepathically said listing off things at random-- keeping the connection and giving Shadme more of a chance.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#203 Posted: 03:52:56 12/01/2016
I sigh 'can you two keep it down. I can hear you both from a mile away.'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#204 Posted: 05:21:37 12/01/2016
OOC: I edited my character sheet to include Corrin!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#205 Posted: 14:34:43 12/01/2016
((Can I replace Sharpwing with Tsara and edit the character sheet so my avatars are in order of increasing power?))

"So, what's our course of action now?" Storm asked. "Should we explore? Or should we stay here? And hope that there isn't anything that wants to eat us?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#206 Posted: 15:34:10 12/01/2016
"I say we should explore." I said, leaning up against a tree. Unlike when I leaned on my sword, this time I was successful. Thankfully, trees are large, so I didn't fall.
"The faster we figure out where we are and what's going on, the faster we go home and go back to our lives."
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#207 Posted: 21:27:23 12/01/2016
"Asriel..." I wined slightly as I just payed on the ground," t-this isn't a joke..." I added sadly and sighed looking at the sky," I don't understand what going on...." I mumbled," am I missing something important...?"
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#208 Posted: 21:41:46 12/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Sure))

I sighed, "You dont get it, do ya?" I asked, "I dont know if you're joking around or if you actually think you're who you see yourself as." I added. This had to be a user, no was it was just Napstablook.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#209 Posted: 23:54:06 12/01/2016
i sigh and look at the ghost and say "trust me i was surprized as well but its true. And Prex i have a feeling this is a friend of yours. Once your done sorting things out here i need to talk to you, alone." And with that i walk over to a near by clearing to take a nap.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#210 Posted: 01:09:01 13/01/2016
I frowned and sighed," but I am me..." I replied to Sans sadly,".. I-is something wrong with me?" I asked the group sadly," I-I don't want anything to be wrong with me..."
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#211 Posted: 02:04:35 13/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I shook my head no, "N-No, there's nothing wrong with you." I said, "D-Dont be sad or anything, we'll get this sorted out."
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#212 Posted: 02:24:48 13/01/2016
"Nothing is wrong with you." I said to cheer Napstablook up. "You are most likely a great friend, I just need to know who you are."
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#213 Posted: 03:31:49 13/01/2016
I tried to lapse back into that state of absolute stillness, they one where nothing mattered except the griffin in front of me and the quiet echoing of my own pulse in my ears. I watched his eyes carefully, as if some secret could be divulged from them by the mere act.
I soon felt the buzzing once more. Was it just me, or had I clung to it quicker this time than the last? It was incessant, leading me to believe that redwes was sending a larger massage this time around, to our advantage. I strained myself to pick out the words. There was no such thing as having good hearing in relation to telepathy, so I'd have to rely on my ability to make out words as well as my sheer willpower alone.
Merely concentrating wasn't doing enough for me. I couldn't let the words come to me... I had to make the move myself. Attempting to latch on to constants proved to be the easiest part for me to detect. And indeed, that was when it started making sense. I heard Ts and Ds and Gs and Ss with the most clarity. Unconsciously, I smiled the slightest bit. All I had to do was make out the middle parts now.
I tried to mentally "pry" my way through the fog masking redwes' words. There was overlap- the feedback from telepathic communication must have been interfering. Only at the point where our mental voices grew strong enough to overpower this could telepathy be made easier, I supposed. But for now, I had to make do with what I had and train for the future. Putting all my strength into it, I soon managed to hear his voice. Yes! I thought, in victory.
I tried to convey to him what I had heard. Trying to speak while establishing a telepathic link felt like trying to speak to someone while reading a book. Stumbling over my words, I tried to talk anyway. "I got it... I think. You were saying nightmares and... dreams? Something like that?"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#214 Posted: 14:33:52 13/01/2016
//JESUS GUYS smilie You are going so fast! OAO//
#215 Posted: 16:14:35 13/01/2016
I sighed and continued to look at the sky,"...ok then..." I replied and just waited for them to sort things out, wow I guess I'm doing him pretty good, I thought.
---
#216 Posted: 16:26:43 13/01/2016
I the clearing i sigh "I miss you mom." and i closed my eyes and fell asleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#217 Posted: 22:12:12 13/01/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
I tried to lapse back into that state of absolute stillness, they one where nothing mattered except the griffin in front of me and the quiet echoing of my own pulse in my ears. I watched his eyes carefully, as if some secret could be divulged from them by the mere act.
I soon felt the buzzing once more. Was it just me, or had I clung to it quicker this time than the last? It was incessant, leading me to believe that redwes was sending a larger massage this time around, to our advantage. I strained myself to pick out the words. There was no such thing as having good hearing in relation to telepathy, so I'd have to rely on my ability to make out words as well as my sheer willpower alone.
Merely concentrating wasn't doing enough for me. I couldn't let the words come to me... I had to make the move myself. Attempting to latch on to constants proved to be the easiest part for me to detect. And indeed, that was when it started making sense. I heard Ts and Ds and Gs and Ss with the most clarity. Unconsciously, I smiled the slightest bit. All I had to do was make out the middle parts now.
I tried to mentally "pry" my way through the fog masking redwes' words. There was overlap- the feedback from telepathic communication must have been interfering. Only at the point where our mental voices grew strong enough to overpower this could telepathy be made easier, I supposed. But for now, I had to make do with what I had and train for the future. Putting all my strength into it, I soon managed to hear his voice. Yes! I thought, in victory.
I tried to convey to him what I had heard. Trying to speak while establishing a telepathic link felt like trying to speak to someone while reading a book. Stumbling over my words, I tried to talk anyway. "I got it... I think. You were saying nightmares and... dreams? Something like that?"

'I.. I can hear you. Yes.. nightmares and dreams. I was listing off words at random and you caught the last bit-- congrats!,' he telepathically congrated Shadme. It was a start at least-- and he could now talk to at least two of his friends.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:01 18/01/2016 by redwes
#218 Posted: 23:29:26 14/01/2016
(( yeah guys I'm really sorry but I'm leaving ds for a while...))
---
#219 Posted: 02:17:30 15/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Aw, ok...))

About to try and find out what to do next, I swore I heard my own voice, or similar to that, speaking to me.
Too many people'll just get in your way, You should take care of a few of them. Your abilities could be put to some use then, stop caring so much.

I blinked, and looked around, probably looking like an idiot, must have just been this place messing with my mind...

Get up off your lazy @ss and do something, most of these users are just a problem towards you

"Ok, that time I heard something..." I added, looking around, "..Did anyone say anything to me...?" I asked, not realizing that the voice was in my head.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#220 Posted: 04:23:53 15/01/2016
"No, I didn't say anything" I replied to Prex. I had been taking a few mental notes on our situation, who's conversing with who, and thinking about what we should do next. A sort of recap, if you will. It looked like Shadme and Redwes were communicating, Prex had just taken a bit of a blow from trying out on of Sans' abilities, and Austin and I were pretty much doing absolutely nothing. I was a tad concerned about that mystery user we had discovered; she seemed to have just disappeared. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Storm, Shade, or Derpyhooves in a while either...

"Are you sure you're okay, Prex?" I asked, my tail twitching worriedly. Normally I wouldn't have looked into it much, but if the Misshap taught me anything, it was to never take anything for granite. If someone else had said anything, I definitely would've heard it; I mean, when your ears are about the size of your head, you'd think I would've noticed.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#221 Posted: 04:34:59 15/01/2016
I get tired of having Prex ignor me so with a mental link i say to her 'Prex god damn it what part of i need to talk to you don't you understand! I think a saw something happining to you when you tried using that blast attack!'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#222 Posted: 04:37:12 15/01/2016
((Your new avatar is adorable Skyhunter))

I watched as everyone else went about their business, trying to figure thing out. I was just sitting and waiting to see what was going on with Napstablook, but if something else happened I would be focused on it. As I waited, I played with my fluffy ears.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#223 Posted: 06:31:10 15/01/2016
"You must have hit your head pretty hard if you're hearing things." I said, putting my arm on Prex's bony shoulder. "You sure you're alright?"
#224 Posted: 16:23:29 15/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((My character wouldn't have the ability to understand telepathy Shade, sorry >.<))

"I-I think so..." I added, still pretty dumbfounded by the voice I heard. "I swear it sounded like my own voice when I heard it, like not Sans's voice that I have right now, but my actual self's voice." I added with a slightly worried frown.
No, you idiot! Don't tell them! They'll think you're insane for hearing voices!
Now I'm starting to get really concerned.
I blinked, "I heard it again..." I added, a frown of concern on my face.
---
#225 Posted: 16:35:00 15/01/2016
I raise my head and yell "Prex! We need to talk! Now!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#226 Posted: 04:08:03 18/01/2016
"Again? That can't be good..." I said, stating the obvious. Recalling the Misshap, Prex was particularly susceptible to corruption via pretty much everything. Doppelgangers, red chains, Dark himself, you name it. If that was happening here to... well, we'd have a bad time, if you'll excuse that reference. And worse still, we didn't have a blue chain- our deus ex machina in the RP -to counteract it.

If foxes could sweat, I'd be nervously doing so right about now. I wish I had more to offer than that, but as neither an expert on the dark arts, nor a good speaker in general, I didn't. So I was almost relieved when I heard Shade's voice thunder in the distance; at least it'd give me an excuse to get out of that awkward situation. "I guess I'll go check on Shade" I said, excusing myself. Maybe someone a little more competent than me could help Prex.

"Uh, hi?" I spoke as I strolled up to where the enormous user-turned dragon laid. "Prex isn't available right now, can I take a message?"
---
#227 Posted: 04:57:00 18/01/2016
I smack my forhead "when he was using one of Sans powers i saw something enter his body. my eyes could have been playing tricks on me but judging by the situation that wasn't the case. So yea something is acting like a viruse and nowhe's hearing voises."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#228 Posted: 15:04:25 18/01/2016
"If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it, Prex," Storm suggested, using the name that others had called the skeleton. "It's probably just your conscience talking to you. You think it has your original voice because it's in your head. Anyway, this is way off-topic, but if someone is supposed to be a female but gets turned into a male creature, or vice-versa, what pronoun do we use?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#229 Posted: 16:37:07 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I nodded, still concerned. "I really don't want this to be Darx all over again..." I added, no longer hearing the other voice. It seemed like the other voice was gone for now. Feeling a little more freedom from worry, I then listen to Storm. "Ok, I'll try not to, but I'm still keeping an eyesocket out for anything strange.." I added, and then heard her other question. "To be perfectly honest, whatever you're best with. I mean, I've been turned into a guy, but I'll probably still respond to female pronouns due to habit." I added, "So either is fine with me at the moment."
---
#230 Posted: 20:26:57 18/01/2016
"Oh, cool!" I replied enthusiastically, breaking my mental connection with the user-turned-griffon. It had taken a lot of effort and focus, but if I could get better at latching on to words correctly, it could be a valuable asset to redwes or anyone else that could only speak telepathically.
The snap from focusing on my mind to the rest of the world caused a momentary paralysis. I stumbled a few feet forward, trying to readjust to the colors and sights. A headache pressed at the edges of my temples, but with a few deep breaths and blinks, it all faded. I shook out my arms and legs, letting the stinging dissolve into nothing. Ah. Trying to make the message come through was a bit rough. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case again!
Seeing as my concentration and recovery had caused me to miss a bit of the outside action around me, I tried to reorient myself. It seemed like everyone was still having trouble speaking with the Napstablook person. After a blink, I realized Napstablook wasn't even there anymore. They did have something akin to teleporting abilities where they simply faded away, so I assumed that was what had happened. I was definitely concerned, though. And with that, all my old anxieties returned. I sighed mildly.
You alright there, Shade? I wondered what the huge dragon was thinking about, curled up in a resting position and eyes fixated on Prextail. I followed his gaze to Prextail herself, who looked slightly confused about something I couldn't identify from this distance. I ought to check on her. "I'm gonna go meet up with Prex," I informed him. "You wanna come? Or will you explore a bit or something else?" I kept my mind open for any response he'd send to me telepathically.
I took a few steps closer to Prextail. Skyhunter had just been speaking with her, but he split to go over to Shade. Now Prex and Storm were talking about something else. I idly listened to them from a few paces away.
I heard Storm say something about Prex's conscience affecting her. Tilting my head in confusion, I tried to figure out why that would be brought up. Was something going on that we weren't aware of? What if we couldn't trust our own minds? I swallowed nervously. Perhaps it was my anxiety getting the best of once again, but I felt more open than before. I hoped that wasn't the case...
---
#231 Posted: 21:02:15 18/01/2016
yea i'm fine. I replied mentally but Prex isn't. when she used that blaster attack thing i saw something enter her and now it's affecting her mental state. she's apperantly hearing voices and if it keeps up untreated it could get worse.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#232 Posted: 21:21:53 18/01/2016
"Oh, oh! I'll tell her right away!" And with that, I scampered back to the skeletal Prex to bring her the news. "Guys!" I announced to everyone there. "Shade said that she saw something when Prex was using Sans' powers! He said it 'entered' Prex. Maybe that's why you've been hearing voices, Prex."
---
#233 Posted: 21:30:13 18/01/2016
"Oh…" Storm replied, crestfallen. "But conscience was a good guess, right? And wait, isn't Shade-the-dragon and Shade-the-person both male?"
---
#234 Posted: 21:51:05 18/01/2016
"Yeah, it was a good guess" I added, smiling at Storm. "And actually, I'm not too sure about Shade, you might want to ask him yourself." I couldn't recall which characters I used as my avatars, but I was pretty sure they were all male.
---
#235 Posted: 22:05:57 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I 'blinked'. "What? What do you mean by that..?" I asked, concerned. More concerned for my friends than myself, I really didnt want to hurt anyone at all. Damn my curiosity for trying out those Gaster Blasters...
You know what? **** this, just get yourself out of here! They're catching on!
You know what voice in my head? **** you. I'm not gonna listen to you.

((Did you guys want me to make something major happen or wait a bit? smilie ))
---
#236 Posted: 22:46:34 18/01/2016
[Depending on what you had in mind, I have a major thing planned afterwards. I think we should wait and see what the others think though.]
---
#237 Posted: 22:50:10 18/01/2016
OOC: I'm game for whatever you guys have planned.

After their experiment ended, Darin/Red turned his attention towards Prex. He merely looked at Prex with concern, allowing the others to do most of the talking.
---
#238 Posted: 23:20:05 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((It was namely going to be a little Darx possession and then the first Doppleganger revealed, possibly allowing someone to maybe gain another avatar if they wanted too.))
---
#239 Posted: 23:36:14 18/01/2016
OoC: Well, we were thinking of exploring the area, but other than that, nothing else was planned considering the course this has taken. So sure, you can have something major happen! :3
@Shade I'm not really sure how you saw the "mysterious thing" enter Prex in the first place since you were talking with ShinyPikachu at the time, but I'll roll with it. Can you try to avoid being "all-knowing" in the future, please? ^.^'

I jumped in surprise as Shade's voice reached my head instead of redwes'. Had my voice breached his mind? That should be impossible, considering my character's abilities!
Then again, all the angels can talk and banter with their gods during their missions. Maybe telepathy goes both ways with them? I suppose it could work... I thought. I cast a skeptical glance at the dragon, then refocused on Prex. Redwes was at my back, so I figured he'd made his choice. I stepped closer to Prextail and Storm, and then it hit me. I'd been so focused on the fact Shade had heard my thought that I'd completely passed over the bulk of his message.
Something entered Prex?! How had I been such a fool not to notice? I looked her over up and down, as if the mysterious something would make itself known if I stared hard enough. That would explain their conversation about Prex's conscience acting up. Something was deathly wrong about it all. In fact...
Nothing that matched this situation to the letter had happened in Avatar Mishap- not that I could remember, anyway. But the thought of something dark from within acting up in this kind of way sent a shiver down my spine. What if Prex turned evil? I disliked such crude terms or even the thought of me thinking that this was happening to one of my best friends, but I couldn't help but be paranoid. If something terrible happened to Prex as a result, it would be disastrous. Our camp could potentially be split in decision-making. Hurt her, help her or avoid her? Not a decision I wanted to make.
"Prex," I spoke shakily. "We gotta be calm about this." Even though I was the only one jittery and anxious, the words came out anyway. "Um...how'd we do it in AM again..? R-right. The blue chain..." Shoot. Keeping her sane would be a lot more difficult than I thought it would be...
"I guess, don't do anything rash? Hey wait, this could go to anyone." I turned to face the group. "We don't want anyone else to get affected. Don't do anything to weaken your mental or physical barriers. Hopefully we can get Prex's... condition under control without too many issues..."
---
#240 Posted: 00:08:56 19/01/2016
[Alright. I'll hold my event off until Prex does hers if she decides to. It would make more sense to wait if things go the way I think they're going to...]

I swallowed a lump in my throat about the size of a baseball; I was really hoping it wouldn't have to come to this. Seeing Shadme in such anxiety only made me feel more tense, and the thought of having to combat a Sans-ified Prex... well, if what I heard about the guy was true, then that was the last thing on my to-do list for today. I couldn't help but fear for my sanity; even if I couldn't use Foxtail's bio-powers, that wouldn't stop me from shooting people up and clawing and biting at my own friends if I went off the deep end. And that's without getting into the possibility that our injuries here would carry over into the real world if- when we escaped...

I was starting to get stressed. My ears drooping, tail flicking nervously, I took a glance back at Austin. "Austin? I think I need a hug." It was a weird request, sure, but I knew he'd understand.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:01 19/01/2016 by Skyhunter
#241 Posted: 00:09:32 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Seems like a good time to anyways, since exploring wont really bring this RP too too far at the start, we need suspense! smilie))

I nodded, "Y-Yeah, that's the best thing to do, just keep calm..." I added, and sighed, trying to lessen my worries on the entire situation. I just wished that I didnt have such a powerful avatar. I mean, he wasn't OP but still, his attacks are pretty dangerous. I was just worried that I would have to become alone for the purpose of keeping my friends safe...

You're too much of a god damn softie, get the hell over it.

I was getting severely agitated with the voice in my head. I took a deep breath, and sighed again, not letting it take over.

Monsters aren't supposed to be determined. Get that through your thick skull. Guess I'll have to do it myself.

All I heard after that was a laugh in my head. Looking quite worried, I hadn't noticed that the white glow in my eyesockets had turned a bit more of a tint of red....
---
#242 Posted: 00:12:44 19/01/2016
"Uh, Prex?" I asked, worriedly pointing towards her face. "Were your eyes always red?
---
#243 Posted: 00:33:51 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I froze for a second, and the same laugh echoed in my head. "N-No, th-they're not suppose to be.." I added, getting worried again.

You've asked for it, I'm gonna have a fun time giving them a bad time...
---
#244 Posted: 01:33:21 19/01/2016
"Shiacugon!" my eyes turned purple and my pupils became x shaped slits. I saw the struggle Prex was having "GUYS GET BACK!! YOUR IN DANGER!!!" I yell.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#245 Posted: 01:52:28 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The sudden events just began to worry me even more, I frowned and look at the rest of the group with a sad look on my face, but then showed a sad smile. "I really dont want to hurt anyone, I-I-I'll be back...sometime..." I said the last part a little quietly, before disappearing farther into the woods, taking the danger I possessed with me, and away from my friends. I didnt want to hurt anyone, I'd feel guilt for the rest of my life if that happened. After a short while of running, I really didnt get far until I started to feel tired. Curse you Sans and your laziness. My vision started to get a little hazy and I could see black and red pixels forming at my feet. I looked at them with shock and tried to move away from them. "Th-The hell?!" I asked in shock as I fell backwards. The pixels slowly turned me into a much more sinister version of the character I currently was The Underfell version of Sans. Underfell was an AU where all Undertale characters were evil and malicious. Underfell Sans was no exception. The 'virus' that had possessed me now had control. Perhaps a bit of DETERMINATION from my friends could help free me, but for now, the dark entity was now in control of my body, until they could find a way to manifest a physical form of course.

The being's name?

None other than Darx.

Darx grinned, looking down at their now skeletal hands and black jacket. "Looks like I'm gonna have a good time with this." Darx said with a chuckle, oh, how they enjoyed thinking of the destruction they could bring.

((Darx doesnt really have a gender, though feel free to call them whatever!))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:33 19/01/2016 by prextail202
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#246 Posted: 02:12:33 19/01/2016
I had been between silently observing everyone and losing myself in thought alittle ways away for the past few minutes, not really knowing what to do with myself, though upon Shade's frantic yell I lept up, running up to him as I watched Prextail run off.
"What's happening?" I said in alarm, my ears twitching.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#247 Posted: 02:17:50 19/01/2016
"No Prex! Come back... we can help!," Darin/Red called out in the form of a loud screech. If only he had a telepathic connection with Prex...
---
#248 Posted: 02:30:32 19/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Redwes, it may be possible to speak telepathically with the sane side of my character, since she's still there, sorta smilie))
---
#249 Posted: 02:42:41 19/01/2016
I look at Shiny and say "something is trying to posess Prex. and from what i could see what ever it was it succseded in taking control."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#250 Posted: 02:43:41 19/01/2016
"Prex!" I barked as the skeletal user sprinted off into the woods, a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Even though we vowed that we wouldn't talk about stuff like this, it was undeniable: Prex was becoming possessed. And if that was the case, I don't think what Shade saw was just a simple virus. It was something much, much worse. I could only think of one culprit:

A Doppelganger.

Normally I would've rushed after her, but then what would I do? Try to talk Prex back to her senses? Attack? I don't know! There wasn't much I could do, I knew that talking would likely be useless, a bullet wouldn't do much if there wasn't any flesh to penetrate, and to cap it all off, I was going up against an enemy I was entirely unfamiliar with! It was hopeless! Defeated, I looked back to the group of users, shocked and alarmed at Prex's takeoff. "Sh-she's gone" I uttered. It was hard to say, and I didn't want to believe it. Even if I didn't know Prex as well as some of the others, it was devastating nonetheless. I felt like a failure. I just wanted to lie down and give up...

No! Get ahold of yourself, man! I slapped myself for almost giving up so easily. Hope will only be gone when we let it leave! We can still save her! Standing bold and strong, I looked towards Austin. "Austin, we have to go help her. There's still time!"

[In retrospect, I guess it's a bit early to play the "Despair Event Horizon" card, but eh.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:30 19/01/2016 by Skyhunter
First | Previous | Page 5 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me