Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#151 Posted: 13:45:30 10/01/2016
I froze upon being called out, eyes wide as I wondered if I should respond, but after a moment of thought I felt something like relief fill me, there was someone who knew who I was!
Slowly shuffling out of the bush, my body close to the ground, I let out a breath I'd only just realized I was holding as I was immediately met with a purple, draconic paw, and upon lifting my gaze I was quick to recognize ShadeTheDragon's character, Durza, the combination of my already quite small stature and the exceptional largeness of the Dragon in general making me truly feel like the mouse-like creature I had turned into.

"Shade...?" I said somewhat quietly, internally cursing at how pitiful I probably sounded, why can't I be more of a people person? Not one for eye contact, I took another momentto examine the 'colorful cast' that had been subjected to this happening aswell, noting with some more of that almost-relief that I had occasionally seen most all of these characters and/or people in passing on DarkSpyro atleast, and that thought slowly started to ease my nerves, and also caused my interest to grow at a similar rate, and as I watched some of them attempt to experiment with their character's abilities I too felt compelled to see if I could 'trigger' one of Riley's attacks.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#152 Posted: 14:02:17 10/01/2016
"Well, there's one person who hasn't seen my exploits," Storm hissed. "There is that Pikachu over there. This is going to be fun." She stepped out of the amulet and carried it over to Shadme. "Watch this for me. And try not to touch the metal part, or you might turn into a cat or a dragon or maybe something else." She stepped over to the pikachu and started purring. She rubbed up against the Pikachu's legs, like she had seen her cat do at home.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#153 Posted: 16:15:27 10/01/2016
I lift up my paw and pick up Storm "leave her alone Storm." I smile shyly at Shiny "the one and only my friend. I feel kind of embarressed at how big i made my oc too. So how are yea doing?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#154 Posted: 19:18:12 10/01/2016
Storm couldn't blow her cover now, but the only way for her to escape was to get her amulet back. What would a cat do? They have claws and teeth. They can injure human skin. But can they break scales? Storm scrabbled at the massive dragon's paw until she was too tired to continue. She didn't even see a scratch on the massive dragon's scales.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#155 Posted: 20:49:28 10/01/2016
Darin/Red simply looked over at Storm and shook his head. He would have said something about them fighting among themselves, but didn't want to irritate the party with another screech.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#156 Posted: 23:17:10 10/01/2016
I saw what was happening and ran over. "Don't fight. We need to work together." I said.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#157 Posted: 00:17:16 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Wandering off to a direction where I was sure that If I used common sense that I wouldn't hit anyone with my abilities, I finally decided to test it out, or try to at least. "I'm gonna try somethin, you may wanna stay back." I said, the group behind of me, and I faced off into the distance. Holding out a skeletal hand, I soon concentrated on that hand, and just kept my mind on the Ghaster Blasters, and soon enough, a ghostly dragon skull appeared in from of my hand as my left eye turned blue as if a blue flame had been lit in my eye socket, and the right eyesocket was pitch black. A white lazer was emitted from the draconic skull for a split second before it disappeared in a puff of blue smoke. I collapsed after that, completely knocked out cold, the attack's energy completely exhausted me. I had no idea any of this would happen, and someone probably saw me fall and faint from the sudden surge of energy from trying to preform a much more powerful blast by mistake than it should have been.

If someone where to go and look at me, both the lights in my eyesockets wouldn't be there, but I wasn't completely lifeless, a Undertale fan would know that monsters turn to dust when they die. I was still in one piece. I probably would still worry a lot of people at first thought.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#158 Posted: 00:24:57 11/01/2016
(( could I please switch annoying dog with Dino Kid from Undertale? Please?))

I sighed," why am I a ghost? I don't want to be a ghost..." I wined and decided to go look around the place, cause some ice had to be around. I walked, well floated just some where else. I frowned and sighed,"where is everyone?" I asked aloud sadly," I can't be all alone out here..." I
I continued to look around, but nothing, no one," h-hello? Anyone else out here?" I asked some what loudly.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:49 11/01/2016 by FluffyHamster
#159 Posted: 00:28:09 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Yep, go ahead! smilie))
---
#160 Posted: 00:28:59 11/01/2016
((Thanks))
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#161 Posted: 00:30:13 11/01/2016
"Well uh... could be worse, I guess." I replied to Shade, trying to make sense of what just happened. While I adored cats and couldn't deny that the recent display was very endearing, the sudden physical contact had left me somewhat stunned.
"And I should hope that we don't need to fight... I wasn't really bothered." I added, my ears inadvertently twitching at the sudden new noises I could hear in the distance.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#162 Posted: 00:50:19 11/01/2016
I nodded "yea. Well the cat that i'm holding here was a dragon a few seconds ago. Also this cat is Stormdragon21 who apperently lost her memory. So yes it could be worse but i don't want to worry about stepping on someone. From what i was told the character that we are can take control of us. I don't need to worry about it since my oc is me." i look over the others "but that may not be the case with the others i fear."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#163 Posted: 01:03:46 11/01/2016
I watched everyone proceed to try out their abilities with various levels of success. I instinctively looked away from Greeny and Skyhunter when they performed their attempts, not wanting to stare. I didn't want to embarrass them.
According to redwes, the ones that could fly should practice. Skyhunter agreed, and although it was probably a rash response considering his inability to fly, I felt a bit useless in that regard. As I'd come to terms with earlier, Shadmé the angel could not fly. Well, okay, I tried to mentally argue with myself. There are other things I can do. Like…
What could I do? Be nice to people? Yeah, right. We were all stuck together anyway, whether we wanted it or not. I could see no good in being myself.
Despite my earlier wishes, I immediately craved some of Shadmé the angel's spunk and confidence. Surely my OC's talents would be much better than my own self, even without flight power. She could fight, she could get along well, she could lead…
I idly watched Storm the cat go nuts over a new arrival. It occurred to me suddenly that I was holding something. An amulet? It had to be Storm's. I blinked at it as I tried to recall the words Storm had said to me before shoving it in my hand and bolting away. Something about not touching it. I thought. Immediately nervous, I watched her now go at Shade. Palutena above, what was happening?
To make things worse, a huge laser caught my eye. "I'll be right back!" I called to Storm before running at the scene. When I closed my eyes, I saw the imprint of a skeletal blaster. A Gaster Blaster. Sans' greatest move. What had Prextail done..?
I found my friend slumped over, eye sockets dim. I knew the white lights in Sans' eyes generally displayed his mood, and seeing them missing brought a quote to my mind: You're gonna have a bad time. I shook my head, worries increasing, as I shook prextail's shoulder with my free hand. "Prex! Wake up!" Please don't give ME a bad time...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#164 Posted: 01:13:02 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I really had no idea what happened, it all happened too fast, way too fast. Me and my dumb curiosity to see what I was now capable of. I probably worried a lot of people, and to make it worse they probably thought, that seeing the seeming lifeless skeleton, that they might have lost a friend. Was I gonna feel bad about this when I woke up. It would probably be a little while yet before I regained consciousness, at most a few minutes, but not too long. I would probably be really tired out when I end up waking up. But for now I was still pretty much just kinda out of it, alive but not moving. Just knocked out.
---
#165 Posted: 01:23:17 11/01/2016
I looked around confused when I heard some one yell, 'Prex wake up!' That name sounded so familiar, but I was super confused, why was someone yelling anyway? I decided to go look around and figure out what happened.
After a while of looking I found and angle and Sans the skeleton," w-what?" I whisper stuttered. I just stayed away from the people, I didn't know what to do, what could I do anyway?
---
#166 Posted: 01:43:33 11/01/2016
I didn't know why I was gripping Prex's bony shoulder so tightly. It wasn't as if I could feel a pulse or anything. Once this occurred to me, I let go hesitantly and watched Prex's eye sockets, hoping for the light to return. In Avatar Mishap, this kind of thing happened all the time: someone would make a mistake and get knocked out. It happened so often that the characters in the RP grew to expect it, as well as the amnesia. But that was nothing compared to what it actually felt. Sure, prex could be knocked out right now and return to consciousness in a few moments. The thing was, though, was that I didn't know. We weren't as strong as we could potentially be yet. Was it possible that we could die from overexertion? I didn't want to find out the answer to that question.
I looked up as something white caught my eye. Napstablook, my favorite Undertale character. Seemingly shy as ever, they didn't seem to be getting any closer. I wondered who it was, for a moment. There were lots of Undertale fans on DarkSpyro, without a doubt. But surely they'd recognize Sans and be interested in what was going on!
I wanted to call out to the user-turned-Blooky, but was worried about scaring them. Considering their facial expression (or was that just Napstablook's regular face?), it seemed like they could fade away at any moment in fear. It had to be a regular user, but there were tons of different reactions, from what I'd seen. Nobody so far had run away, but I didn't need to make the first.
I redirected my gaze to Prex. Please wake up...
---
#167 Posted: 01:46:00 11/01/2016
Shadmé had left. Her cover was blown. She couldn't do a single hitpoint of damage to the dragon. There was only one thing left to do: startle them. "Let me go!" she yelled. "You know, this hurts! Give me my amulet and I'll give you a fair fight!"
---
#168 Posted: 01:48:21 11/01/2016
I continued to look over that the two, I was worried for Sans, or whoever he or she was. I just really wanted to stay as far away as possible. I had no idea what happened, maybe the angel thought I did this to Sans, who knows." Oh no..." I whispered, it's not my fault... I thought before sighing, as long as they don't come here....
---
#169 Posted: 01:58:15 11/01/2016
I saw Shadmé run off, so I decided to follow her. When I saw her holding Prex, I was scared. Seeing the burns from the Gaster Blaster only made my fear worse. What if Sans had taken over? He knew everything about the timelines of Undertale, so he would know what Asriel had done. I slowly started walking backward before seeing a rather adorable ghost. There was only one ghost I knew that was that adorable, and I was Napstablook. Now I was wondering who it was.
---
#170 Posted: 01:59:37 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Slowly, but surely, I soon slowly started to regain consciousness, "Ugh...The hell happened...?" I asked, holding a hand to my head. I felt exhausted, and then looked at Shadme, and was still wondering what happened. At this point I was severely confused, and then I remembered what I tried to do earlier. "I-I didnt hurt anyone, did I?" I asked, mentioning me trying out my attack earlier. I was more concerned with that as of now. "..That's the last time I try that again..." I then muttered, and tried to get back up on my own two feet, which I was able to do.
Little did I know, the sudden surge of energy and me fainting, it allowed a virus to affect me. Since we were all practically data now, that stuff was possible... I had no idea of this, and didnt know that I probably would give someone a bad time sooner or later...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:39 11/01/2016 by prextail202
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#171 Posted: 02:04:31 11/01/2016
Yeezus criminy! What was that!?

My session of embarrassment was cut short by a blast of light and Shadme running in a panic. I knew from experience that giant explosions were almost never a good thing, so naturally, I sprinted after to see what happened. Sure enough, I came upon the skeletal form of Prex flat on the ground, with Shadme kneeling at her side. Immediately, bad memories of the misshap came back to me; this entire scenario was way too familiar. Oh, no... already?

Thankfully, she seemed to be recovering. Whew! I was afraid we would have to go through a dramatic subplot to bring her back or something. But even still, it was never that easy in Avatar Misshap, so why would it be that easy here? "Uh, Prex?" I cautiously asked. "Are you okay? You're not possessed or something now are you?"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:09 11/01/2016 by Skyhunter
#172 Posted: 02:12:35 11/01/2016
'Oh no more people...' I thought as I saw Asriel appear. I backed away slowly and frowned,' nope to many...' I thought and sighed, 'wow I'm really trying to sound like Napstablook... Well I'm pretty sure that who I am now.' I thought.
I still stayed around the area just to see where they went, but this time I kept hidden, I was pretty sure the others saw me. I sighed," I really shouldn't hide..." I whispered to myself before looking over at the group again, Sans, Asriel and angel girl," please don't notice me..." I whispered again.
---
#173 Posted: 02:26:46 11/01/2016
Darin/Red looked at Prex closely, watching for any signs that something went wrong. Then again-- he didn't know the character ether so he was already at a disadvantage in his assessment.
---
#174 Posted: 02:35:33 11/01/2016
"Prex!" I exhaled in relief. I backed away as she stood up herself, giving Prex adequate room to do so. "Okay, so you attempted to practice a Gaster Blaster and I'm assuming it was too much power for you. You blacked out, but only for a few minutes or so." Minutes? I supposed that would be logical, but it had felt like an eternity. I hoped it never happened again, although I was sure that was a naïve longing.
"You didn't hurt anyone, not that I know of," I replied to her second question. "It was a good thing you tested that a little distance away from the rest of us." My gaze strayed to Napstablook, whom was starting to be approached by Eyebrawler. Was it possible Blooky had been narrowly hit? Or, I considered with a chill, were they just acting that way because of their current form? We might have an example of avatar possession already, unless I was over-thinking things again…
Skyhunter's voice snapped me back to attention. Possession?
"Now hang on…" I started timidly. "Th-there's no proof of that! She just blacked out due to power usage. There's no red chain or anything here. R-right, Prextail?" I looked towards the user-turned-skeleton in confirmation. I truly hoped not. The plot twist, while a thrill to work with in the RP, would be absolutely terrifying in real life. I couldn't imagine having to fight my friends.
---
#175 Posted: 02:42:59 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ok, At least I never hurt anyone.." I said with a smile, and listening to the explanation of what happened. My eyes then widened when possession was mentioned, th-that wasnt possible, right? I-I never came in contact with anything...
"N-Nothing that I know of..." I added, unless something unseen had affected me, but that's not possible, right?
---
#176 Posted: 02:59:30 11/01/2016
"Okay, okay, okay! Sorry I mentioned it!" I tried to convince myself that it wouldn't, couldn't happen. Shadme was right. There are no red chains around here, and the only scary demons as far as the eye could see were on our side. But even still, that grim thought was a hard one to shake, especially considering that I was possessed at one point too. Prex's little accident and Storm's scuffle with Shade aside, everything seemed to be going alright. Then again, the first RP started like that too...

I glanced over at Austin. He wasn't in the Avatar Misshap, and unless he read along, this was his first time experiencing any of this. Not to sound insulting, but I knew how insecure he could be, and I was a little concerned for him. I walked over to my friend-turned goat boy. "Hey, Austin," I asked, trying to mask my anxiety. "How are you doing? I haven't gotten to really talk to you yet."
---
#177 Posted: 03:39:47 11/01/2016
My eyes showed me everything, i was glade that i could use the shiacugon for so long so far. I look at Storm and say "quit being such a baby Storm. I'm not hurting you and you need to calm down. If you don't then I'll leave you up in a tall tree that you can't get down from. Ok?" i saw what affected Prex but since it was all so new to me i couldn't tell what it was or if my eyes were playing tricks on me. So i dissmissed it and glared at Storm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#178 Posted: 05:07:32 11/01/2016
"I am doing ok. If anything, I'm a little jealous of all the cool powers you guys have." I said with a sigh. "There is something strange though. In that bush over there, I saw a ghost. I think its another user." I said as I pointed towards Napstablook.
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#179 Posted: 05:15:55 11/01/2016
I tried for quite a while to summon a whole ring of swords around me, to absolutely no avail. The most I could put out was one or two at a time. I even tried my hardest to channel my determination through Sayaka's soul gem, but still nothing. Maybe I just needed to get more powerful. I kept trying for what seemed like an exhausting amount of time, but I was oblivious to my surroundings as per usual. I only noticed Prex's collapse after the whole thing happened. I mentally berated myself and quickly hurried over to the group, where it looked like Shadme was comforting the skeleton.

"You're gonna be alright, right?" I asked, putting way more worry in my voice than I actually wanted to show.
#180 Posted: 13:03:31 11/01/2016
"I AM NOT A BABY AND YOU ARE A MASSIVE DRAGON WITH NO SOUL AND PLEASE LET ME DOWN BECAUSE I MUST BE LIKE THE SIZE OF A FLY IF YOU WERE A HUMAN AND A HUMAN CANNOT PICK UP A FLY WITHOUT HURTING IT AND SHADMÉ IF YOU ARE DONE EXPLORING GIVE ME BACK MY AMULET." Storm spat. Angrily, she bit down on Shade's arm.
---
#181 Posted: 16:38:05 11/01/2016
My scales were to tough for storm to even scratch. I grew hurt when she said that i had no soul. "well I've managed to pick up a fly without hurting it. you're so insensitive, no wonder i decided to just give up on you." I put her in a tree on a low branch so she could get down. and slowly walked away careful as to not step on anyone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#182 Posted: 16:49:09 11/01/2016
"Thanks," Storm said. She carefully climbed back down the tree and ran over to her amulet. As soon as her paw touched the metal, she turned back into a dragon. "I admittedly like being a dragon...now where did everyone go?"
---
#183 Posted: 17:22:20 11/01/2016
I look sadly back at her and say "fallow me." and i walk off towards the others.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#184 Posted: 17:50:52 11/01/2016
OOC: Hey, do you mind if I switch Tharja for Corrin? I just like Corrin more as a character tbh
#185 Posted: 19:45:47 11/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Yeah, sure! As long as the character hasn't been used yet I'll allow it smilie ))

I nodded, still feeling a little uneasy from the previous events, "I-I think I'll be fine, pretty sure, don't worry 'bout it." I said with a smile, "I might take a little while to recover but I'm not going down that easy," I then added, trying to make everyone feel less worried, "Didn't mean to give you guys a bone chilling fright." I then joked, trying to lighten up the mood.
---
#186 Posted: 21:28:44 11/01/2016
I chuckle lightly "well Prex when you have a moment i need to talk with you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#187 Posted: 22:09:05 11/01/2016
Darin, meanwhile, was watching the others and thinking about testing out his flying abilities. It wasn't something to try lightly, so he would put some thought into it before just trying it. For now... he was just sort of moving his wings lightly in the breeze-- and seeing how they felt with just that light movement.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:40 11/01/2016 by redwes
#188 Posted: 23:40:12 11/01/2016
I sighed and frowned a little," looks like the Sans person is ok." I said to myself before wandering away slightly. I was just way to shy to talk to the others, what would they do if they saw a ghost? I thought and frowned a little more at the thought," I don't want to scare them away..." I mumbled quietly. I looked behind be and back to the group," maybe I should......" I sighe, "maybe not...." I paused," but I should.... " I added, " what do I do...?"
After a while of thinking I decided to approach the group slowly," H-Hi...." I stuttered, like i usually do around a bunch of strangers, but I was soon going to find out who were and realize I already knew a few of them. I mentally smiled, this is kinda like SAO maybe I should just act as if I was the character.... That would be fun.... And funny, probably....
---
#189 Posted: 23:55:10 11/01/2016
I walked up to her. "Hello there! Who are you? Other than Napstablook of course." I said with a smile. "My name is Austin, but online I am called Eyebrawler. Which user are you?"
---
#190 Posted: 00:02:42 12/01/2016
I looked at Austin a little confused, I'm so going along with my plan, I thought," w-what do you mean? My name is Napstablook, a-and your Asriel not Austin..." I stated and sighed," and that's Sans, and this an angel and a dragon(I think that's all the users that are in the area)." I added frowning," w-why did one of his Gaster blisters set off?" I asked in a sad tone," y-you almost hit me." I told sans looking at him.
---
#191 Posted: 00:53:30 12/01/2016
I offered a short laugh. "Yeah, I know how you feel" I told Austin. Back in the RP, I didn't have any powers to start with either. I wasn't Foxtail, I was just an ordinary fennec fox. I couldn't even speak, let alone do anything useful, and unlike Redwes, I didn't have the luxury of a translator. Even now, I wouldn't be much use until I figured out how to use Foxtail's bio-powers.

As soon as Austin mentioned another user, I yet again thought back to the Avatar Mishap. Usually, whenever we found a new user (or a user that had lost her memory like, seventeen times), it was pretty hard to convince them that this was all real, especially when they actually thought they were their character. And usually, assuming they didn't think we were absolute lunatics, they didn't take the news that they were trapped in a virtual world very well, sometimes going as far as having a nervous breakdown. So, I usually took a more indirect approach on those occasions. I would introduce myself and anyone around, and wait until they were settled in before dropping that on them.

But it looks like Austin decided to go right ahead and and dump the website aspect on this ghostly newcomer right off the bat. I guess I couldn't blame him; I'd probably do the same thing if I hadn't already been through this, but it still didn't stop me from facepalming.
---
#192 Posted: 01:16:00 12/01/2016
"Look... This isn't a game. We are stuck here." I said to try and snap whoever this was out of it.
---
#193 Posted: 01:25:39 12/01/2016
Storm ran alongside Shade. She had a hard time catching up, but once she was running right next to him she had no trouble keeping up. That must be another power of Rayna's. "I hope Shadme's okay. Most other's I'm just ambiguous, but I faintly remember good things about her."
---
#194 Posted: 01:32:07 12/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I 'blinked'. Was that...Napstablook? It had to be, I could recognize the sad ghostly figure anywhere. I was about to say hi but then they said how I had almost hit them with the Gaster Blaster. Crap. "Oh-I-Uh... See, there's a perfect but confusing explanation to that.." I said, but soon saw that Austin had already tried to speak of the whole we're from a website thing already, and Napstablook didnt pick any sense to it. Perhaps they were pretending?
"You sure you got that whole situation figured out?" I asked Napstablook, "Asriel, or who you think the kid is, is right actually." I added, "I'm from that site too...Prextail202 is the username I go by actually." I added, hoping to get something from them.
---
#195 Posted: 02:09:08 12/01/2016
"They're right.," Darin/Red screeched hoping the others would introduce him.
---
#196 Posted: 02:21:49 12/01/2016
I felt a little bad for making Skyhunter stress out at my last statement. Good going, you doofus. You could have been nicer than that! Even so, I watched Prextail closely for a few moments. She seemed alright, even making a pun as normal, which I couldn't help but smile at. Yup, definitely fine. No worrying to do at all. At least not here, anyway.
Storm the cat caught up to me a few moments later, so I gave back the amulet she'd thrust into my palm minutes ago. I hoped she was okay, whatever had gone down back there between her and Shade. It was so strange and out of the ordinary… her amnesia must be affecting her worse than I'd thought. It was unsettling how she'd been the only one of us to be afflicted with amnesia. In the Avatar Mishap, it had happened several times, usually after some sort of dark energy had taken the host over, or even as a result of mere interaction with dark energy. I didn't think it was the case this time- perhaps bad luck?- but it was definitely something noteworthy.
The motion of Skyhunter facepalming caught my eye, and I soon realized that Eyebrawler was speaking with the Napstablook I'd seen before. Napstablook looked as spooked as usual. It seemed that Eyebrawler had been telling them about our circumstances, very bluntly, in fact. Shaking my head in amusement, I left Skyhunter, Eyebrawler and Prex to sort them out and instead moved on to a user I had not spoken with before: redwes.
Guaranteed, it would be difficult to do so, considering the fact that Shade and Skyhunter had had to translate his words thus far, but I could have sworn that a while back I'd heard his desperate plea for help. My OC was open to telepathy due to it being a primary communication via gods, but I myself could not wield that power strongly enough to send messages merely through my head alone. Maybe, just maybe, if we worked together, I could try to hear redwes in my head again. It would be worth a shot, and a great advantage to boot.
"Hey, Darin," I greeted the user-turned-griffon. He seemed to be testing his wings for flight, as was earlier suggested. Regret stirred my heart for my inability to fly, but I shoved it away. It wasn't about me now, after all. "Earlier, when you were testing out your telepathy… I think I may have heard you. Long story short, my OC can receive telepathic messages, especially from gods, but not limited to them. It may be an odd question, but do you think your telepathic skills could reach a point where I could receive them more clearly?" The others were practicing their skills, and logic dictated that they'd grow stronger over time. Was it possible the same could happen for a skill like telepathy?
---
#197 Posted: 02:31:40 12/01/2016
"Ummmm....no?" I told them," t-that doesn't sound right." I added sounding confused," y-your Asriel and your Sans." I told them," a-are you guys trying to trick me? I-if you are it's not very nice..." I told them frowning before just floating to the ground and looking at the sky, I sighed," why doese everything have to be so sad and lonely...." I asked in a hushed tone.
---
#198 Posted: 02:37:25 12/01/2016
Darin/Red looked at Shadme and turned his head, as if considering the possibility. He nodded, indicating that it was worth a shot. 'Can... can you hear me?,' he tried to telepathically say focusing closely on Shadme.
---
#199 Posted: 02:50:12 12/01/2016
I frown and try to hug Napstablook. "Don't be like that buddy. We aren't trying to trick you." I explained
---
#200 Posted: 03:00:29 12/01/2016
I blinked back, quite satisfied that redwes was willing to practice with me. Communication through gestures was simple enough, but all the mind stuff would definitely be tricky. Regular ol' humans had no abilities to do so, after all, and it was something I'd (obviously) never tried. Telepathy came in different forms in all kinds of media, with many ways of triggering and interpreting it. I'd have to do my best.
One thing that I figured would help would be to clear my mind first. With all my anxieties swimming around about our current situation, I hadn't had one empty moment thus far. Taking in nothing but redwes' facial features, I tried to concentrate for any semblance of a message to come through.
The first thing I heard was a mild hum. I tried to focus on it, but it was over as quickly as it had come. I scratched my head. It was as if someone had tried to speak to me, many miles underwater…
"Darin!" I exclaimed, delighted in this minor breakthrough. That had to be him! I chuckled sheepishly. "It didn't work completely, I don't think… but I heard a trace of it. That's good, right?"
Though my last question was clearly rhetorical, I couldn't help but bring it to attention. The last time I'd heard him was because of his and my emotional peaks. The fact that something had come through, even if it was just a little bit, was a ton of improvement from before.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me