Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#101 Posted: 04:13:27 05/01/2016
"Yeah... Its me, Austin." I said to Evan with a frown. "We've been friends ever since I joined the site. One of your characters married my character Ki not long ago." I said to prove I was who I said I was.

((I didn't bump you buddy))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#102 Posted: 04:15:37 05/01/2016
[Thanks for clearing that up, Redwes. I'll be able to communicate as Foxtail and as a Raptor then. And I guess my ponysona and enderman avatars could do it too, being magic users.]
[You didn't bump me, but you sure ninja'd me! smilie Looks like the ninja's curse came back from the old topic.]

Well, that clears it up. Only Austin would've known that, so I guess it really was him. "So it is you!" I grinned. "Good to see you, pal!" While it was nice to meet up with Austin in person for the first time, I didn't really feel like talking to him. I had a lot on my mind, and no offense to him, but he's not the first person I'd go to to discuss issues like this.

As I usually do, I just sat to the sidelines, not really contributing to the discussion, but taking in all the information and processing it. Come to think of it, the last thing I remembered before I got dumped here was submitting some character images for some kind of avatar randomizer or something. And if this was like the Avatar Misshap... I shuddered to think of what might happen. My experiences in that roleplay were bad enough, made worse by how real it all felt. I hardly knew any of the friends I have today then, so after all we've been through, would I- could I be able to stand up against them if they turned on me? And I didn't even want to think about what I would do if my other avatars got out of hand...

While that thought left a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, a familiar screech reminded me of what I was initially going to do before I got distracted. I was going to see what made the screech, duh! I looked around the various shapes and sizes and my vision eventually landed on a griffin that I instantly recognized as Darin, so if Shadme's theory was correct, the user Redwes stood before me. We were on good terms with each other, but I wouldn't exactly call us close friends. He was more like the guy I could look at and say, "Oh, yeah, I know that guy!" But anyway, I could somehow understand his language- I guess it was Foxtail's ability to speak to animals -so I walked up to the griffin and tried my paw at speaking to him, hopefully not making a fool out of myself in the process. With a series of high-pitched barks and yips, I spoke:

Hey there! Do you remember me?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:58 05/01/2016 by Skyhunter
redwes Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8605
#103 Posted: 04:23:39 05/01/2016
"Yes, I do. You're Foxtail or rather.. Skyhunter!," Darin exclaimed in a series of screeches and bird-like noises. He didn't personally know the user, but felt that he knew Foxtail and absolutely loved interacting with them.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#104 Posted: 04:31:52 05/01/2016
'hey Red. mind giving them a heads up about me? I kinda don't want to be hiding from them all day.' I say telepathically really hoping no one would freak out at seeing a hug dragon.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#105 Posted: 04:35:14 05/01/2016
"Listen Foxtail... erm Skyhunter. I'm not alone. There is another here, a large dragon. It's Shade and he's quite afraid to show himself for fear of scaring the others.," Red/Darin quickly added motioning towards the woods behind him. "Can you please warn the others about us so they don't freak out?," he then asked in his screeches/bird-noises.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:20 05/01/2016 by redwes
#106 Posted: 04:39:27 05/01/2016
I quickly nodded. Not a problem.

Clearing my throat to switch back to English, I spoke up as loud as I could- given that Foxtail's voice was louder than my relatively soft-spoken demeanor, it wasn't hard. "Hey, guys? Redwes just told me that there's a huge dragon hiding in the woods. It's ShadeTheDragon. Just thought I'd warn ya so you don't crap your pants when you see him."
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#107 Posted: 04:43:07 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I laughed a little, "I dunno, but there's more where that came from." I added with a smile. Man, was I proud of these puns, even though I shouldn't be, cause it probably annoyed a lot of people, but anyways, back to subject. I watched curiously as Shadme tried to think of her other avatars but to no avail. She then asked me another question. I shrugged, "A little bit of both I suppose," I said, "I think of puns to annoy my best friend, you guys know her as FluffyHamster, a lot. Its just funny to say puns around her." I added, "I wonder if she's here? Would be the best if she was, I'd be saying more puns with a reason." I said smiling, "I'm just probably more likely to say skele-puns more than any other type now.." I said jokingly.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#108 Posted: 04:45:01 05/01/2016
(Hi... I'm probably pretty late on this smilie')

Name: Shiny
Character 1: Riley (Pokesona) http://sta.sh/0wea32pmi5s
Character 2: Velia (Other Sona, belongs to my own universe) http://sta.sh/0si816ynm24
Character 3: Grifflora (Fakemon) http://sta.sh/0fimsk3n46t
Character 4: Avia (Original character) http://sta.sh/01fi54q9yd7d
Character 5: Aruna (Avatar oc) http://sta.sh/01pqn004efqz
Character 6: Aneitha (Original character, the one on the right -->) http://sta.sh/0178n5brs4fe
Personality: Shiny is pretty reserved, normally not very comfortable with being the center of attention and/or around those she isn't familiar with, and this timidness also makes her get paranoid, temperamental, and over-analytic with little provocation from time to time. However, once she loosens up she can actually be rather playful, mischievous, aswell as protective and caring. And her tendency to think deeply on things also makes her keen at noticing details.
Other?: N/A
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:49:09 10/03/2016 by ShinyPikachu
#109 Posted: 04:46:37 05/01/2016
OOC: I've now set 6 avatars in my actual avatar gallery and they are as follows. smilie Darin pixel art, Darin headshot, Darin sitting down, Darin with a Santa hat, Darin looking down sad, and Darin flying.

'I believe you can come out now.,' Darin/Red telepathically communicated to Shade. He wondered how the others would react when they saw him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:47:32 05/01/2016 by redwes
#110 Posted: 04:51:59 05/01/2016
'ok.' I start crashing through the trees and brush very noisily as I approach "man I hope this doesn't end badly."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:02 05/01/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#111 Posted: 04:52:10 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted! smilie ))
---
#112 Posted: 05:05:24 05/01/2016
I sat down next to who appeared to be Sans, but was apparently my friend Prex. "So, I remember putting avatars into something too and then just... A blank." I said as I looked at everyone else. I wasn't exactly happy about having to look up at everyone, but at least I had some idea as to who I was.
---
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#113 Posted: 05:07:15 05/01/2016
Two minuets ago I was on my computer just simply looking around on DarkSpyro. Everything was fine until I saw pixels and everything turned black, cold and quiet. I tried to open my eyes but it didn't work there was just black eairy nothingness all around me, but why? What happened? What was I like this?

I groaned as I finally gained my consciousness, " where am I?" I asked aloud as I looked around, I was in the middle of no where. Is this a bad dream, I thought. I soon realized something was wrong, I tried to stand but I couldn't," what's happening to me? " I ask myself, I was now sitting up right but I couldn't feel my legs or my arms," maybe there just asleep." I suggested to myself before," my voice is different? What's going on?"
I continued to look around for some sign of some one, but there was no one," why do I feel so lonely... It's sad..." I wined and soon noticed I was floating," oh my god I can float!"
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#114 Posted: 22:53:25 05/01/2016
((OOC: I-I totally didn't forget about this, what are you talking about?))

As I began to wake up, the light blur slowly faded into a beautiful forest? But how was that possible? Just a few moments ago I was at my computer! I sat up slowly, still feeling somewhat lightheaded, but everything felt... bigger.
I looked down, I was in pretty familiar garb, that of Sayaka Miki. Her sword was stuck into the ground next to me, so I grabbed the hilt and slowly stood up on it. I looked down at myself, and strangely I was so much tinier. It seemed impossible, could I really have just magically transformed into her? Just like that? Far off in the distance were a few voices.

I could have cried out for help, but since I didn't know who they were, I decided to sneak over and attempt to ambush them.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#115 Posted: 23:02:12 05/01/2016
"ShadeTheDragon?" Storm asked. "He's a bit familiar. And Ki? Isn't he another dragon? And is Shade a dragon? And am I just grasping at straws? I suppose we should see what our current forms can do. If someone or something attacks us, then we won't stand a chance."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#116 Posted: 23:14:24 05/01/2016
I come out of the forest and into view towering over everyone. I realized I was about two maybe three times bigger then the largest of the group. "hey guys what's up?" I say nervously.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#117 Posted: 01:02:36 06/01/2016
I looked up at Shade. "Hey buddy." I said before looking at Storm. "Has it been that long since we talked? Ki is a fox, not a dragon."
---
#118 Posted: 02:56:37 06/01/2016
shade smiled at Austin then said "I think Storm lost her memory Austin."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#119 Posted: 03:02:04 06/01/2016
Darin/Red screeched in agreement. 'It should pass in time, hopefully. We just need to jog her memory.,' he then telepathically communicated to Shade.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:02:54 06/01/2016 by redwes
#120 Posted: 03:08:18 06/01/2016
Shade nodded in agreement "see what I mean Austin. Redwes agrees with me. he said that it should pass with time. we just need to jog her memory."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#121 Posted: 03:17:03 06/01/2016
"Ok, well there was the time that my character Kihei was dating one of Storm's characters" I said as I looked at Storm
---
#122 Posted: 13:13:22 06/01/2016
"Kihei? The fox?" Storm mumbled. "I don't really know anyone other than dragons. Was he dating the one werewolf girl? That was nice. She wasn't, though."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#123 Posted: 14:32:34 06/01/2016
//Could I maybe have a small recap? This is going pretty fast for me, since I am not on every single day. ^-^''//
#124 Posted: 15:53:23 06/01/2016
Quote: derpyhooves
//Could I maybe have a small recap? This is going pretty fast for me, since I am not on every single day. ^-^''//

((OOC: Agreed.))
#125 Posted: 17:21:53 06/01/2016
ooc: ok well not much has really happened. i'm sure if you read up till now you'll be all cought up. oh and a shout out to shinypickachu, you're a awsome artist and no matter how much i try i do a crap job at making Durza's human form. their's a accurite discription of it on the link i posted for what he can do just remember that no matter what form he's in the scar on the left eye is universal to all of them. i know you can do it. ty.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#126 Posted: 22:53:32 09/01/2016
OoC: Nice job on the recap. smilie
Anyhow, you two! It started with everyone waking up and realizing their form change. It was met with various reactions, such as excitement, denial or belief it was a dream. Redwes' character, Darin the Griffon, communicates by screeching, so his screeches alerted several users, like ShadeTheDragon, to his location. Eventually, Prex stumbled upon him, but wandered off further and found me, Shadmé. I went to investigate only to be barreled over by Skyhunter and, later, StormDragon. After a lot of talking (and after EyeBrawler joined in), we discovered that it was no dream and recalled that we blacked out shortly after dark52's avatar update. We also noticed that our current form is like the first avatar we set up and cannot recall any of the others. Remembering the original RP, I hoped that we are able to maintain control over our characters and don't let them take us over. I should mention that Storm got slight amnesia about certain things. Where we left off, Shade and redwes made it over to us and have joined in the conversation as well, Shade acting as redwes' interpreter. Shade was a bit worried that the others would be afraid of his size, since his dragon form is huge. Any questions?

I'd lapsed into quiet musing as the others talked about things I wasn't quite focusing on. EyeBrawler had joined the crowd, appearing as Asriel from Undertale. I appreciated the reference his introduction held and immediately wished I'd greeted the others by saying, "Sorry to keep you waiting!" Too bad I wasn't in the most cheerful mood, considering the situation. I absently nodded at a question Skyhunter had asked, and almost immediately I felt the rumbling of the earth and heard the crackling of the undergrowth around me.
Shocked out of my thoughts, I backed up behind a tree and looked around panickedly for the source of the sound. I found it in the shape of a huge dragon who loomed over us. Oh gods, I thought to myself. There's no way this guy can be one of us! ...Can there?
Judging by the way Skyhunter and redwes spoke with him, I determined my initial worries might have been unfounded. I blinked. Redwes? I'd skirted over the guy without realizing. He was here, too! I'd recognize Darin the Griffon anywhere. More shame washed over me. The screeches I'd heard earlier must have been him. It was his trademark. I embarrassedly stepped out from behind the tree and joined the others, trying to pretend that nothing had happened. I found that they were talking about characters dating for some reason, and I shook my head. Eww, romance. Gross. I had to change this topic. Struck with inspiration, I cleared my throat.
"It's nice to meet you two, Shade and Darin," I stared off. I'd determined the dragon's name through listening to the conversation of the others. "I'm Shadmé. But anyway, everyone, um... Hey, Storm. Didn't you say something earlier about testing our current forms to see what they can do?" I nodded to my other dragon friend. "I think that's probably a smart idea." There had been plenty of fighting in the Avatar Mishap on DS, so practice in that area was a necessity, if I'd learned anything from that RP.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#127 Posted: 23:13:23 09/01/2016
OOC: They can take us over? This'll get fun when I get to Kylo Ren smilie

As I hid in a bush, I decided to size up the people I was ambushing. A fox thing? Sans? Asriel? A GIANT DRAGON?
Figuring that there was no way i could take Sans, let alone I giant freaking dragon, I stepped out of the bush, swords raised in the air, attempting to show I wasn't a threat.

"You have a dragon. I give up." I said, walking towards the group.
#128 Posted: 00:07:45 10/01/2016
((Just wait until we get to Ryu. She'll steal Shadme's amulet and leave if she takes over. Well, Rayna hasn't taken over yet, and that's a good thing. She's carefree and not likely to be focusing.))

"Awww yeah!" Storm skipped from one paw to another. "Rahahaha! I scared someone out of attacking us! I saved the day! Rah!" She gave a scream of surprise. Her paw caught on a stone and she started rolling. In her surprise, she tucked her paws closer to herself and caught her amulet.

She turned into a cat.

"Well, I know what I can do now!" Storm purred. "This has to have some sort of strategical advantage..."

((Just for references, Rayna (the dragon) is about the size of a horse, and Rayna (the cat) is a normal size for a cat.
---
#129 Posted: 00:16:18 10/01/2016
Shade smiled "hi Shadmé its good to see you." he looked at the newcomer confused "relax friend we mean you no harm."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#130 Posted: 00:25:34 10/01/2016
OoC: @Storm Oh nuuu! Not my amazing amulet! My mystical medallion! My- *shot*
@Strider Oh yes they can. smilie That was one of the major conflicts in the original! Just ask Prex or derpyhooves...
Ooh, and also, I'm aware your character is genderfluid, but since your avatar is of a girl and my character doesn't know that they are genderfluid, that's why I'm gonna use she until they introduce themselves as such. Is that okay?

I smiled back at Shade gratefully. Still waiting for a response, to my proposition, however, the immediate and off-topic response of a blue-haired girl immediately caught me by surprise. I jumped as I heard her behind me, raising her swords in some sort of surrender. Had she heard our words and assumed we were some sort of violent ruffians? I shifted my glance between Shade and Storm, then the rest of us. Okay... between a dark angel, a skeleton, two dragons and who-knew-what-else, not all of us were he most friendly-looking. I secretly hoped for some sort of transition in the future so that I wouldn't be mistaken as a villain at first glance.
Realizing that the newcomer was probably waiting for a reply, I blinked myself out of my stupor and prepared to apologize or something, if not for Storm jumping around in victory and transforming into a cat before my eyes. The huge height switch made my wings flare in surprise. "S-Storm!" I gasped as I kneeled down. As if things couldn't get more surprising, she seemed perfectly alright and unfazed. I loved cats, and as much as I wanted to pet her on the head, I knew she would probably not take kindly to that. But who knew?
I straightened up and returned my attention to the blue-haired girl. "I'm sorry if you think we're... malicious," I apologized, trying to chose my words carefully. "We're not trying to be, honestly! None of us want to hurt you. We actually still don't know what all we're capable of." Hesitantly, I smoothened my hair. "My name's Shadmé. And yours..?"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:34:51 10/01/2016 by ShadowMewX
#131 Posted: 00:53:03 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
About to introduce myself to the other newcommers, another new person soon came towards the group. Glancing at them for a second, I soon realized as well as if they were surrendering. Looking at the stranger, I wish I could have a less, well, startling appearance to say the very least. Skeletons aren't always considered good guys unless you've played Undertale. There was no knowing if this person actually knew what the game was or even played it before. "No need to be alarmed pal, We wont hurt you if you mean well." I added with a smile. I was going to wait to introduce myself, just in case they knew about Undertale, and then we'd have to go and explain the whole DarkSpyro thing to them.
---
#132 Posted: 01:28:44 10/01/2016
OOC: lol of course!! Don't worry!

"Shadme?" That name sounded familiar. I swear I'd heard it before. And Storm had some resemblance as well, I just couldn't place it.
"I'm Greeny. I know it's odd to ask, but have we met before?"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:30:22 10/01/2016 by StriderSwag
#133 Posted: 01:35:05 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The way they seemed to recognize Shadme's name, it seemed like as if they knew her before. Perhaps they where from DarkSpyro like the rest of us...? Who knows....
"Just a quick question, does Darkspyro.net seem in any way familiar to ya?" I asked curiously, the explanation that I wasn't really Sans would be a whole lot more easier then. I was known enough on the website for my username to be recognized, hopefully.
---
#134 Posted: 01:36:52 10/01/2016
I glanced at Prextail before answering Greeny's question. Her name did indeed sound familiar. Which user was called that again..?
"Yeah, does 'DarkSpyro' ring a bell?" I asked her grimly after Prex did. Might as well tell her about the only link to each other that we shared. "I'm known as ShadowMewX there.
"Now, I know this sounds crazy, but I am a girl of truth. I like facts. And the fact is, all of us are from DarkSpyro. We've transformed into our avatars. You know the new thing that dark set up? The one with the rotating avatars?" I made sort of a spinning gesture with my fingers. "Well, we're the unlucky ones who tried it out. We all blacked out and 'spawned in' here, if you will. Thankfully for me, some of these people are my pals. We've grown together here on this site. Heck, we even partook in a completely fictional role-play about this kind of thing. It's really weird for something like that to actually happen, but..." I broke off with a shrug.
It only occurred to me then how calmly I'd explained this. I had hardly been able to get a word in thus far without a stammer or two. As I'd to compliment this, I felt my old fears and anxieties sweep in again. "So... ah..." I finished awkwardly, "It... might be good for you to stay with us. As a group. I-if you want to, that is, I mean. We don't know what to expect, and you do have weapons..." I shifted a foot shyly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:43 10/01/2016 by ShadowMewX
#135 Posted: 01:50:04 10/01/2016
Now everything made sense.
"So when I uploaded all those avatars this happened... Huh." I said, putting my hands on my hips. "I guess I'll join you, since we don't really know what's out there. But straight to buisness, you said there was an RP about this right? How'd it work? That could be a clue on what happens and such here."
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#136 Posted: 02:14:25 10/01/2016
“Ugh…” I groaned, my mind partially in a haze as I woke. The last thing I remembered was checking out the new avatar feature on DarkSpyro, and all of a sudden the screen started messing up, prompting me to roll my eyes in exasperation and lean back in my chair, only to suddenly see pixels all over my vision before I presumably blacked out. After coming to, even in my half-asleep state I could sense that something was… off. Not only was I was in some place out of the open instead of my livingroom, but my body also felt really light, and when I rolled over onto my side I felt something in my lower back just as I saw something twitch next to me, and turned to see a familiar lightning-shaped tail covered with yellow-orange fur.
That easily got me out of my stupor, and I then slowly rose a hand, now a paw, to my face and just stared for a moment, and then reaching up and grasping one of my ears and gaping at the long, black-tipped extremity in disbelief.

"I... What? Am I... Riley...?" I murmured, blinking at the slight change of pitch in my voice, and it was also at this moment that I finally noticed that despite not wearing my glasses, my vision was clear. In the corner of my mind I couldn't help but think of the Mystery Dungeon series, in which the protagonist of those games also woke to find that they were suddenly a Pokemon, and if it weren't for my current situation I would've smirked at the thought. My first thought that I was dreaming, but even in my most lucid of dreams things never felt so real, from the grass beneath me to the twitching of my new tail and elongated ears, and just to be even more sure I rose a paw and bit it, forgetting that a Pikachu's teeth are fairly sharper than a humans and letting out a sharp squeak.

'Well, that could've been handled better..." I thought, moving to stand to my feet before my ears involuntarily rose at the sound of voices, and close ones at that, and while that made me jump up in panic, I was also fairly curious, and so I decided to use my small form to my advantage and slowly crept into a nearby bush, raising an ear against the side to listen in. I would've liked to move part of the bush to get a visual on the source of the voices, but true to my nervous nature I was too worried that I'd get caught.
As I listened to ShadowMewX talk about their predicament, I frowned thoughtfully, leaning back when she was finished. "So that's what's going on? This is insane ..." I murmured to myself, putting my paws on my face as I processed what was going on. 'But atleast I'm not the only one caught up in this, maybe... Maybe I could even talk to these guys, I know of ShadowMew atleast, and I may recognize the characters and identities of those others if I could get a look at them.'
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#137 Posted: 03:02:50 10/01/2016
a friend is hiding near by. a voice said in Durza's head. He knew who the voice was but still looked suprized well Kyudai KaRyu i didn't expect this. So who do you think is the said friend. their was a pause then he replied i believe it's a friend of yours called Shiny? I knew immediatly who he was refuring to. "Shinypikachu? You their?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#138 Posted: 03:47:15 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I smiled, "Glad to see that you're familiar with it." I said happily, "So I guess it'll be a bit more understandable if I say that I'm not actually Sans, but a user from that specific site, namely Prextail202?" I asked them. "And the more the merrier in this situation I suppose." I then added, "Anywho, it's nice to get someone else in the group." I added, "You can call me Prextail,Prex or even Sans if ya want." I said.
---
#139 Posted: 04:17:24 10/01/2016
I nodded slightly as Prex introduced herself, then looked back up again. We'd gained an ally. "The DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap, the longest-running and biggest RP I ever partook in." I bobbed my head as I continued. "In that RP, we all arrived in a virtual reality known as DarkSpyro Realms. There, we found we had turned into our avatars. Whenever our avatar was changed on the site, our actual form changed as well." I scratched my head. "In that role-play, I was the same character I was now. Anyhow. To create some backstory, I set it up that dark52 had been behind the mishap all along, and it was because of the Realm's power source- a red and blue chain. The red one caused negative emotions, and the blue contained positive ones. Another cause were the spots of buggy, glitchy land that could cause horrendous effects to a person exposed to it. In the RP, dark was an unlucky victim, and he knocked the red and blue chains out of whack. With the red chain suddenly affecting some of the users, we fought each other numerous times, the victims themselves fighting for control."
I took a breath, then continued. "Overexposure could have two effects- manifesting evil from within the user, or manifesting a form of pure evil, a doppelgänger of ourselves. So right there was another conflict. And if negativity flowed between the user and their doppelgänger, then an entity known as a dark lord could be created. Somehow, despite all this, we made it to dark's castle, where we should have spawned in originally if not for the glitches. After a lot of barriers, we finally managed to solve the problem and return dark's sanity enough to go home." I scratched my head sheepishly. "A lot of stuff happened in between, and it might be relevant, or might not. Anyway, Prex and the others can help me fill in the holes."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:35:18 10/01/2016 by ShadowMewX
#140 Posted: 04:32:26 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, that's pretty much it." I added, "If there's anything that isnt clear just ask, I'm willing to help out." I then said, "And I hope that doesn't happen again, I mean, I really don't wanna battle Darx again. If they do appear again, I'd probably be battling Underfell Sans, seeing as I'm Sans right now." I said, and even though Sans was pretty powerful, his opposite was probably equally as strong. "
---
#141 Posted: 04:48:13 10/01/2016
"Okay, this sounds terrifying..." I said as I sat on the ground. Opposites? Chains? dark52? How the hell was I supposed to get out of this? What were we even going to encounter if we didn't get out soon?

"Am I the only one here with weapons or something? Because I really don't want to be the only tough person here..."
#142 Posted: 04:59:34 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"If I can get to know how to use my abilities then I could be of some use." I said, "Though personally, I'm a bit worried that I wont be able to control them, and I dont really wanna hurt anyone.." I said, and then had an idea, and looked at Shadme. "Hey, maybe we should try and find an open area to test our abilities?" I asked, "It would prepare us for combat if needed."
---
#143 Posted: 05:06:22 10/01/2016
I chukled a little. "not true. I have a weapon. A mgic sword known as Kayudai KaRyu."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#144 Posted: 05:18:19 10/01/2016
"You're not the only one," I promised Greeny. After a bit of searching, I found what I was looking for: a bow hilted to my side. I withdrew it triumphantly, silver metal sparkling. The Asimi Bow. It didn't actually look much like a bow: each side was shaped like a metal boomerang, with a red pattern in the middle. Merely tapping the thin string would summon an arrow of light with homing capabilities. The two curved metal pieces met in the middle, and from the middle they could be separated to form the weapon into two blades for close-range combat. Despite the overwhelming advantage I'd have with it, I had no battle experience whatsoever and would require lots of practice. However, if I could utilize Shadmé the angel's natural talents…
As Prex reiterated my proposition from earlier, I smiled gratefully. "Exactly right," I agreed. Looking around myself, I realized we could pick virtually any location. We were all currently standing in a flat, grassy area with the occasional bush, tree or puddle. I could vaguely see a forest in the distance.
For fun, I held the Asimi Bow up with my right hand, trying to get a feel for it, and pulled back the string with my left. A gentle tug summoned silver rings around my wrist and a gleaming arrow between my fingers. Eyes widened at the surprise sensation, I let it go and it flew forward at a tree, dissipating into sparkles. "Sorry," I apologized. "Didn't mean to almost hit anyone…"
---
#145 Posted: 05:24:29 10/01/2016 | Topic Creator
After seeing the arrow made of pure energy fly through the air faster than I could imagine, I only got more eager to try out my own avatar's signature attack, the Ghaster Blasters. But the problem was, how was I supposed to do this? Maybe it would be better to wait? No, I'd have to figure out how to use them first. "Ok..So...Uh...Where do you think is a good clear place for me to try out something, and a place that I wont accidentally hurt anyone?" I asked, since these attacks were pretty powerful after all. I didnt want to hurt anyone.
---
#146 Posted: 05:25:20 10/01/2016
"A power test thing sounds useful. I know I should be able to summon swords besides the ones I'm holding, so it sounds like a pretty good idea." I plunged my sword into the ground and decided to lean on it. Maybe looking cool would help my cred with them. I leaned on the sword, but due to the change in stature, weight, and just about everything from my normal self, I immediately lost my balance and fell.

"Can you just... pretend you didn't see that?" I whispered shyly as I rubbed my arm. "I'm waaaaay more competent than this, I swear."
No I wasn't.
#147 Posted: 05:29:45 10/01/2016
So, by this point, a whooooole bunch of stuff happened that I can't be bothered to write my reactions to in just one post, and conceivably keep up with my peers at this rate, so bla bla bla, I decided to take Shadmé's advice and take Foxtail's abilities for a test drive. I could've started an entire story arc here, about how I felt like the third wheel and am sick of constantly being left to the wayside and having no idea what anyone's talking about when they converse, but if I have to spam meteocre posts to not fall behind, then so be it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:41:48 10/01/2016 by Skyhunter
#148 Posted: 06:21:09 10/01/2016
As Prex explained what happened in he previous "fictional" version of their situation, Darin/Red nodded in agreement confirming the story. "If any of you can fly, we should probably ensure that we actually know how to control our flight.," he screeched as the others started testing out their various weapons and abilities. He had remembered how poorly he "flew" before and didn't want to repeat that same flight in an actual Avatar Misshap.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:24:12 10/01/2016 by redwes
#149 Posted: 07:01:09 10/01/2016
I was quick to translate Darin's language, and I agreed with him. If we were able to fly, that would come in handy, big time, but I wasn't sure what Shadme would think of that idea. I knew going in that her character, like Pit, isn't able to fly without outside influence (and yet she could in the Darkness Army takeover a while back?), and I didn't know if that was a sore subject for her or not, but I already just blurted it out, so too late now. It was likely that Redwes would be able to, as would Storm in her previous, draconic form (obviously she couldn't now, because when was the last time you've seen a flying cat?), I knew exactly nothing about Undertale, so I didn't know about Prex or Austin, and there were too many other users present for me to take everyone into account.

But anyway, back to practicing Foxtail's moves. I couldn't help but chuckle as the newcomer- Greeny, was it? -took a tumble while trying to look cool. A sort of sympathetic chuckle, that is. "It's alright, I know the feeling" I mentioned, then went back to considering my abilities. I'd had a fair bit of practice handling guns in the real world, so my OC's favorite pistol wasn't too hard to figure out. Aim at your target, cock the hammer, squeeze the trigger, and boom, he's dead, it was a simple as that. But it wasn't that that I was interested in. You probably wouldn't know it from looking at him, but Foxtail has the ability to bend the elements to his will- fire, water, earth, air, life, etc. All he had to do was clear his mind and focus on the things that made him happy. Yeah, kinda corny, but hey, I came up with that when I was just starting writing, and I haven't come up with a better reason, so sappy Disney magic it is. The only problem was filling the gaps in.

Not that I'm complaining, but my life actually isn't as crappy as I sometimes think it is. The fact that my parents are divorced, I have Asperger's, and I have no real-life friends doesn't really bother me as much as it probably should, so that lack of real negativity makes it harder for the better moments to stand out. And unfortunately, I don't have an underwritten, attractive girlfriend like Foxtail does, so I had to do things the hard way. Focusing on the open field ahead of me, I shut my eyes, folded my big ears back, and silently tried to will the earth beneath out feet to move. If something happened, it certainly didn't show. Maybe if I did some movements with it? Whilst concentrating, I rose to my hind paws, using my tail to balance, and tried waving my arms around in a vaguely kung fu-like way. When it became apparent that I wasn't doing anything, I quickly got back down, blushing beneath my fur.

If it was possible, I might've made myself look like even more of an idiot that I already had.
---
#150 Posted: 07:16:20 10/01/2016
((Guys, please slow down a little))

I looked around. "Wait... I don't think I have any powers..." I said as I watched the others start to test their abilities
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me