Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#51 Posted: 20:54:17 04/01/2016
I raise a brow and decide to wander around aimlessly so I could think. I always needed time to think in a bad situation, even if it was not the best thing to do. In the middle of deep thought, I hear a screech that seemed to come from an enemy. An eagle, perhaps? Or if I'm in [The World]... It couldn't be, this is nothing like a map I'd usually see. I walk towards the direction of said noise, concentrating as my scythe became twin blades, known in .hack// as Bom-bay-ye!, I think. These were better for close contact. That being said, I stay alert now while walking, one blade near my chest on its side, the other a few inches below it.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#52 Posted: 21:17:52 04/01/2016
My thoughts were interrupted by screeches that rang throughout the area. They sounded animalistic, and I was immediately frightened, frightened enough to stumble and look around rapidly. My mouth gaped, but no sound emerged from my dry throat. What kind of a madhouse was this?!
Not actually a house, I realized as I finally got a good look at anything other than myself. It was some sort of grassy terrain, patched with bushes here and there as well as various pools and puddles, as if it had rained recently but was being dried by the sun above my head. I blinked in wonder, but it didn't last as the cold, intangible fear returned. There was some beast in the vicinity, I was a dark angel, and I had no clue where I was. I froze in place, only allowing my eyes to move and scan the place. No. I couldn't let myself be a target. I had to take initiative.
It occurred to me for the first time that I could be in a dream. I tried to control my breathing as I pondered this. It was all so ridiculous that it was totally possible. My anxiety died down as I accepted this as a rational conclusion. I even allowed myself a small laugh. "Heh... wow..."
In slightly better spirits, I started pacing again, this time allowing myself to admire the landscape as well as my form. It was kind of cool, actually. Shadmé the angel was my #1 OC, enough to be considered a self-OC. And if this was a lucid dream... well, I could do anything I liked, I supposed. I flapped my wings, awed by how real it still felt. It was as if the wings were another limb, like an arm or a leg. I couldn't use them to fly, but oh well. Perhaps I could summon Palutena to grant me the Power of Flight. Now that would be cool!
I abandoned my pacing and began casually strolling onward. I was eager to explore my dreamscape, to see if anything interesting would happen. I wanted to keep each and every part of this in mind. If I were correct, then this could be the best dream of my life.
Something caught my left eye, and I turned to face it. A flash of white and blue in the bushes. I don't really know why I turned my head, considering I could only see out of one with my hair in front, but I was in too good a mood to doubt myself. I waked closer to the bush... closer... closer...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#53 Posted: 21:23:50 04/01/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
As I stumbled loudly along trying to get used to my new body I soon see a gryphon. I approach cautiously, but loudly, and say "hello their."

The user whom was now Darin froze as he noticed the dragon. "Where am I? And who are you? ...And why have I turned into my avatar?," he asked as he cautiously took a couple steps back.
As he spoke, his screeches could easily be understood by dragons, animals, and other creatures. However, the ability to the understand animals would be required for others to interpret the screeches.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:28:32 04/01/2016 by redwes
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#54 Posted: 21:34:05 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Crap crap crap....
I heard footsteps getting closer, though I had already moved before she had a chance to even decide to check the bush, and I was behind the tree that was well, behind the bush. Real smart Prex, reeeeeaaaal smart. My left eye socket had a blue glow trapped inside as the other one was empty, a worried look plastered on my face. I tried to stay hidden, and there was no time to run now. Though, for a guy like Sans he's actually pretty good when it comes to dodging things. Guess Genocide route proves that on Undertale...
Though, with my luck, the angel would look behind the tree, and I wouldn't be facing the direction she was looking, as I had my head turned to one side to look to see if she was coming that way. I swear, I should get some sense into my thick skull if I wanna live through this whole ordeal. Cant keep doing the first thing you think of...
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#55 Posted: 21:42:42 04/01/2016
It was easier to adapt to my vulpine form than I expected, and after that, I was really starting to enjoy it! It's no secret that I love foxes, especially fennecs, so as you could imagine, this was a spectacular experience for me. Pretty soon I started running my four-legged run, scampering around the forest floor with the wind in my fur and a smile on my face. This was amazing!

In fact, I was so caught up in my bliss that I didn't notice that I was about to run headfirst into someone else. Oof! Before I collapsed head-over-heels in a furry heap, my brain barely had time to register who it was before I recklessly plowed into them. They seemed mostly human, wearing dark black-and-red attire, but there was an oddity to them: they had wings. Almost like an angel...
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#56 Posted: 21:57:02 04/01/2016
With the ultimate suspense, I peered on my tiptoes and into the space behind the bush. And thus, I saw…
Nothing. Huh. How strange. I could've sworn-
I hadn't even completed that thought before I was completely bowled over by something small, golden and furry. I flailed as the ground appeared to drop from underneath me, and my head, wings and chest all managed to strike the earth in different places. I laid there on my front, aching, and groaned as my vision swam. My face was buried in the grass for a few moments as I struggled to gather my bearings. What was that?
Once I felt like I could get my breath back, I shakily rose from the ground. A small fennec fox had landed a few feet away from me, and was definitely the reason I was laying on the ground instead of investigating whatever was behind the bush. He looked oddly familiar, and I tilted my head as I tried to place his form. However... I just couldn't. I was more focused on the pain in my wings. My eye twitched as I tried to keep it together. I was sure that if I had fallen as a human, I would be bruised beyond belief. As an angel, however, I was able to withstand much more. However, one of my wings had been bent out of shape due to the awkward landing, and it hurt as much as it did if I were to accidentally stumble and bend a toenail back. Taking a deep breath, I tried to shake my wings out, and that seemed to do the trick as the pain eased. Ouch… I'd have to be more careful about laying on my back in the future.
"H-hey…" I stammered, reaching out for the fennec. I tried to regain some sense of calm. "Are you alright?"
---
#57 Posted: 22:23:36 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Peeking out from my hiding spot, I now saw the angel on the ground and the same golden colored canine from earlier. I still kept my distance for a little while, but that's when I decided to put a little backbone into it and actually step out of my hiding place where I was spying from. Well, I certainly made a suspected introduction to my appearance too to say the very least.
"Was gonna stay behind, but, after I saw how you two probably weren't going to hurt me, I got myself thinking, it's going tibia ok to hang around these two." I said with a smile, smiling at my own pun. "You need any help? Then again, I'm as lost as you two are." I then added, probably not realizing how I may have accidentally scarred one of them if they didnt know Undertale...
---
#58 Posted: 22:30:02 04/01/2016
After that tumble, I shook my head as I got back to my feet. Between that and crashing into that tree earlier, I really needed to watch where I was going...

I looked up at the figure I just crashed into, feeling pretty bad about that. I hoped she wasn't hurt, but she seemed alright, thankfully. She looked kind of familiar, now that I had a better look at her. I'd seen that face somewhere before, and those clothes, and I'm no biologist, but I'm pretty sure most people don't have wings like that. What really tipped me off, though, was her hair, a very distinct red-and-black, covering a part of the girl's face. If I was crazy- which I am -I could swear I was looking at Shadmé the angel, an OC of a friend of mine's of the same name.

So, not only am I Foxtail now, but Shadmé's here too? This day was getting weirder by the minute! Despite her dark appearance, I knew from several roleplays that Shadmé was friendly... most of the time, and sure enough, she was asking if I was okay. I wasn't hurt physically, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I probably looked pretty stupid there. Alright, Evan, just say something smart to cover it up...

"Uh, hi?"

Hi!? That's the best I could come up with!?
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#59 Posted: 22:57:04 04/01/2016
Quote: redwes

The user whom was now Darin froze as he noticed the dragon. "Where am I? And who are you? ...And why have I turned into my avatar?," he asked as he cautiously took a couple steps back.
As he spoke, his screeches could easily be understood by dragons, animals, and other creatures. However, the ability to the understand animals would be required for others to interpret the screeches.

I cover my ears at the screeches and attempt to use my spirit element to calm him down and estabish a temporary mental link so i understood what he said, or at least what he was trying to say. So mentally i reply ah! Will please quiet down? Your hurting my ears. I have no idea how you became your avitar. In fact i'm in the same perdicament as you. As for who i am, on dark spyro i'm known as Shade The Dragon, but my friends call me Shade. And you are?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#60 Posted: 23:02:00 04/01/2016
I start to make it towards the crowd of characters, my scarf blowing in the wind as I sigh, scythe at my side for protection. I start to hear commotion when only a few yards away, pausing at the cluster of not only oc's... but Sans. SANS! I loved Sans! He was my favorite Undertale character! Thinking this was a dream, I walk a bit closer, smiling mumbling from now only about five feet away.

"Geez, this is a weird dream..." I start talking to myself, and take a few more steps. Now, I speak up after clearing my throat. "Hey Sans...?" I was pretty short in height, so I looked like a 14 year old at most. "Why are you among my friend's characters? Is Toby here too?" I had no idea what was going on. It was very late when I entered this world, so assuming this was fantasy was the not only clueless, but smart thing to do. You would not want me to have an anxiety attack late at night when I suffered from sleep deprivation. It could lead to pretty bad things, sometimes.
#61 Posted: 23:15:25 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I heard someone call out the name of the character I took appearance of, and turned my head, to see a character I didnt recognize. "Eheh....Well, truth to be told...I'm not really Sans...?" I said, scratching the back of my head, "W-Well, I'm not supposed to be anyways..." I added, "All I know is going online on a website, logging online, choosing a new online avatar and BAM, pixels everywhere, and now I'm here." I said, "But no, sorry, I haven't seen any other Undertale characters." I said, and then paused for a second. "Does...Darkspyro.net ring a bell to you?"

((Lol, that post reminded me of Otakuthon when I cosplayed as Purple Guy
I met MANY fangirls that day.
Didn't help that a friend I met was cosplaying as Phone Guy and a lot of people wanted to take a pic of the two of us lol))
---
#62 Posted: 23:19:30 04/01/2016
OoC: Heh, I remember when we first started this, none of us knew each other... now we're all familiar with all our OCs! It's so cool.

Finally, the fox rose, recognition flashing in his eyes. I gave a shy smile in return since I finally recognized him. Foxtail Zerda, an OC from a user of DarkSpyro! Wait, DarkSpyro? I put a hand to my head. No... it couldn't be...
Yup, it was. Officially the weirdest dream in my life.
He greeted me warmly, so I decided to play along. So strange. I must've fallen asleep at the monitor or something if all of this was still circling around in my head. "Hi there," I replied softly. It was the first time actually using Shadmé's voice (I didn't count my laugh), and it sounded similar to my own, but... different, at the same time. I couldn't explain it, but I must say that I could most definitely deal with it. "You're Foxtail, right?"
I was interrupted by the white thing emerging from behind a tree. I merely turned to it, not shocked for once. Sans? From Undertale? I had been interested in that game series a lot, recently. I could live with a Sans in my dream. With a pun, to boot! Certainly Sans, alright.
"Wh-what do you mean, lost?" I asked as his final statement sank in. "I know where I am. I think?" I tipped my head to the side. That is, I knew I was in a dream, but if these were characters from a dream as well, then they probably didn't know that. I totally had broken the fourth wall right in front of their faces! Oops. Backtracking, I quickly added, "Well, actually, no I don't. A field, at most, though I don't know where-"
I was interrupted again by another character, one I didn't know. Even more strange... I thought only things you had seen before could appear in dreams. Not to mention, this person seemed to know Sans the Skeleton as well! I shuffled back to sit next to who I presumed to be Foxtail, not really paying attention to the conversation ensuing between the other two. I felt bad for jumping around the conversation, so I decided to try and be more polite by listening to the fennec's two cents.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:38 04/01/2016 by ShadowMewX
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#63 Posted: 23:25:55 04/01/2016
Storm didn't want to open her eyes. There would be more of the blinding light from the pixels. Was she blind? She blinked open her eyes a few times. Her eyes hurt to stay open, so she kept them closed. A screech started her, and she lifted her head abruptly. There was also the faint feeling of pain on her stomach, and a strange twinging feeling on her head and back. She rolled over and felt the object that was underneath her. It was a bag. Most likely hers, but she couldn't tell without checking the color. Was it worth it to open her eyes? Maybe. Storm opened her eyes and looked around. She was in a forest with an assortment of different creatures. Giving herself a push, she tried to stand up. A dragon, a skeleton, an angel...was this someone's idea of a joke? That was the last thought that she registered as she somehow slipped on the grass and landed on her back. She picked herself up, but saw a flash of yellow. "You're going to regret pushing me over!" She leaped on the flash of yellow, but as soon as she landed it was gone. For the second time in a minute, she fell.

"It was you who started this, wasn't it?" Storm growled. Wait, growled? That wasn't her voice. Oh well, the dragon must have said that at the same time. She leaped on the current location of the yellow thing, but she spiraled out of control. "Rrah!" How could she have hit that tree? She didn't have a clue what was going on. "Alright. I'll go talk to someone." There didn't look like anyone to talk to. The dragon? No, they have a reputation for eating people. The griffon? No, it probably can't talk. The fox? Why would a fox talk? The only people that even looked like humans were the angel and some sort of scythe-wielding guy. I'm pretty sure the angel's safer; at least she doesn't have a weapon. She half-walked-half-crawled over to the angel. "Excuse me, but have you seen any extremely fast yellow blurs around here?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#64 Posted: 23:32:53 04/01/2016
"Ah, darkSpyro? Yeah, I log in all the time!" I swing my scythe around once by accident, but it didn't hurt anyone, that made me sigh in relief. But... this was one weird dream. "Pixels? Well, I saw some too before I fell asleep." I blink and decide to sit in the grass with a smile, but you could tell I was confused. "If you don't mind me asking... If you're not Sans, then who are you?" I tilt my head to the side before getting closer to the group, pointing to each character, saying the OC's respective owner. I knew them all, but it was just funny seeing Sans in the mix. Maybe he resembled a user? Oh lord, this sounded familiar, but I had no idea where from.

//Heh, I almost had an Aoba cosplayer glomp me at a con once, because I cosplayed as Haseo. Heh, it wasn't even a good cosplay and I STILL had people wanting pictures. The only thing good about it was the freaking paint I did on my face and arms.//
#65 Posted: 23:38:37 04/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I smiled, "Great, So I'm not the only one stuck in this situation?" I asked, quite relieved, "Does the user Prextail202 sound familiar?" I then asked, "You probably wouldn't recognize me for this character, I just got into the fandom." I added, "Mostly known around the Role Play forms as of now, occasional Stuff and Nonsense stalker." I joked, "This all sounds like a roleplay I had a while back, made it up to three pages, those were the RP days." I then added, "But I'm probably rambling on now, You said you log on every day, what's your username? I might know you." I added.
---
#66 Posted: 23:45:10 04/01/2016
I cover my ears at the screeches and attempt to use my spirit element to calm him down and estabish a temporary mental link so i understood what he said, or at least what he was trying to say. So mentally i reply ah! Will please quiet down? Your hurting my ears. I have no idea how you became your avitar. In fact i'm in the same perdicament as you. As for who i am, on dark spyro i'm known as Shade The Dragon, but my friends call me Shade. And you are?

'Redwes... I'm redwes. Most people know me for my OC... Darin.," he telepathically replied looking down at his claws. He looked at the dragon he now knew as Shade, pleased to be able to communicate. 'This form... cannot communicate normally as one would normally be able to. A slight flaw built into the character in later developments you see, but the fact that we are communicating now is a good sign. It means that Darin's... my telepathic abilities are intact.,' he then explained.
---
#67 Posted: 23:45:31 04/01/2016
"Wait, prex?" My eyes widen a lot as I hear that name, mouth twisting in a wider smile which showed I was happy to see my friend. "You're in my dream? Whoa, weird." I laugh nervously, rubbing my head. "Well, I am derpyhooves. I am assuming everyone's OC's share their creator's identities?" I struggle to keep my weapon in my hands since it was heavy, deciding to set it down. This was just so... I could barely explain it. "Shadme... ShadowMewX ... Foxtail... Skyhunter..." I think this aloud. It was worth repeating again, even if it was under my breath in a whisper. It really helped me think.
#68 Posted: 23:55:53 04/01/2016
Shade shrugged well i estabished the link. Wait, Redwes. Dude it's good to finally meet you even in such wird sercomstanses. Oh man. Do the The Missing s sound familer to you because i'm the same guy who has the oc's Crocux, Jack, Shilise, Guardian, and Terrance Jr.

Ooc: don't forget that the dragon form is massive, it should make Darin look like a little kid compared to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#69 Posted: 00:07:22 05/01/2016
'Yes I remember... and my OC would be Sayan there. Nice to meet you in person-- or whatever this is.,' Darin telepathically replied. He almost appeared lost in thought for a brief moment before continuing. 'If we're here, you can probably bet others are as well and likely in the same situation. We should try and find them.,' he suggested. He flexed his wings, wondering how functional they were. Something he would have to try later...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:02 05/01/2016 by redwes
#70 Posted: 00:12:47 05/01/2016
'ok. by the way you haven't been properly introduced to the oc that I am. His name is Durza and he is the ultimate dragon.' I stand aside to let him pass 'after you.'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#71 Posted: 00:13:40 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"...If this is a dream then somehow we're sharing the same one." I joked, and then thought for a moment, "Doesnt really seem like a dream though, try pinching yourself. If it hurts, it's not a dream. I would have tested that out already but I cant," I said, and you cant really pinch yourself if you're all bone. "Just seems too real to be a dream, and most of my dreams end up messed up, and severely messed up. Trust me on this."
---
#72 Posted: 00:15:10 05/01/2016
"Well, kinda, sorta, not really" I replied to Shadmé, pausing to give a light chuckle at my new voice. I had been practicing Foxtail's accent on the off chance that I'd need to voice him for some reason, but it still felt weird talking like a New Yorker without trying to. "You might not believe me, but I'm actually his creator. Name's Evan, but you might know me as Skyhunter on darkSpyro.net."
---
#73 Posted: 00:18:59 05/01/2016
It felt bad to eavesdrop, but apparently these people knew who they were. Storm's mind was foggy, and she couldn't remember anything. "Excuse me, but do either of you recognize me? At all?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#74 Posted: 00:22:01 05/01/2016
'ok. by the way you haven't been properly introduced to the oc that I am. His name is Durza and he is the ultimate dragon.' I stand aside to let him pass 'after you.'

Darin nodded, passing in front of the huge dragon. 'Come on... I think I heard something over here.,' he then said. He walked carefully, still adjusting to his new legs.
---
#75 Posted: 00:29:44 05/01/2016
I fallow close behind him but not too close so as to avoid stepping on him. I wonder who else was here that I might know.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#76 Posted: 00:52:47 05/01/2016
"Oh." The tips of my feathers quivered ever-so-slightly. "E-Evan, huh?"
I hadn't known Skyhunter's real name was Evan beforehand. Not to mention, the fennec had clearly identified himself, and it most certainly lined up. I was used to things not making sense in dreams. That was normal. But this... it was as if I was speaking to a real person. And if that was true, then it meant that...
I blinked rapidly. I couldn't leap to conclusions yet. But if there was some chance that this wasn't a dream, then this fox was a person. Sans was a person. Everyone else was someone besides what I could see, and I was...
My mind swam with confusion. I turned my head, as if in slow motion, as a dragon barreled through and scattered us even further before it collided with a tree. I struggled to my feet and wrapped my cape around me protectively. Something strange was going on here, because this most certainly wasn't normal! I wasn't sure whether to be alert, defensive, friendly or wary. What if I was wrong? What if I was the only person around here, and the rest of these people were my kidnappers? That would explain how they knew the circumstances. My confusion gave way to the raw fear I'd felt before. I felt sure, more than ever, that this wasn't a dream.
The dragon finally turned around, and despite its groggy state, I jumped in panic. All right, Shadmé. Give them what they want to know and nothing else. You'll get out of here soon enough. "U-um..." I began answering its question, "you look like Rayna... an OC belonging to a f-friend of mine-" No! Stop telling them things she can use against you! I abruptly shut myself up, watching the scene with new terror. Somethings going on here involving me and DarkSpyro, and these guys know it!
---
#77 Posted: 01:10:03 05/01/2016
Storm tilted her head. "Rayna? That name seems vaguely familiar. I think I knew a kid named Rayna....and a cat/dragon shapeshifter...and you look familiar. Somewhat familiar. I can remember something..." As soon as she took a step forward, something banged against her chest. "Oh, an amulet. Interesting. Does it do something? And scales. That's also interesting...is this Rayna a dragon, cat, or human?"
---
#78 Posted: 01:19:54 05/01/2016
I tried to swallow against a dry throat. My heart was beating out of my chest, it felt. And my wings were still twitching. I gradually loosened my grip on my cape as I attempted to answer "Rayna's" questions. "Amulet? Um, possibly." Thankfully, I held my tongue before I could mention anything about my medallion. One of the things I knew my own medallion could do was calm animals, but I'd have to keep that a secret unless in dire trouble. "Scales? Y-yeah, you have scales, yep, heh heh..." I nervously looked into the dragon's eyes. She didn't know what she was? I thought that was obvious! "And yes, you're- er, Rayna is, I guess- a dragon." Before I could help myself, I added, "Are you alright?"
---
#79 Posted: 01:34:46 05/01/2016
"Managed to fall chasing my own tail, but that's alright. Can I ask you this question? Are you alright, I mean to say? I think this is just as strenuous for both of us." Storm, who was apparently Rayna now, laughed nervously. "Let me guess; I'm too big."
---
#80 Posted: 01:52:42 05/01/2016
My gaze flickered embarrassedly to the ground. How could I have thought of her as a threat? If I was right, then this was StormDragon, one of my best friends on DarkSpyro. Nobody in the world would be so cruel as to play this kind of prank on me, and if it were to happen, I wouldn't believe it. The fact was, I had become my self-OC. And if I were to connect the dots, it was likely that this had to do with DarkSpyro, since she was my avatar there. This would mean that everyone here had the same thing happen to them. It wasn't unreasonable. If it had happened to me, why not them?
I took a few more breaths to steady myself. "I'll be okay, I think," I muttered. I wasn't sure of my words, but I had to say something. "You're not too big. I don't think so, anyway." I took a seat on the ground once more, then finally looked up. Might as well introduce myself. It was a risk worth taking. "My name's Shadmé. And I believe that I have been turned into my avatar on the website DarkSpyro."
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#81 Posted: 01:56:26 05/01/2016
I walked around for awhile before hearing voices. I went towards them and saw some familiar figures. A fox, an angel, and... Sans? I slowly walked up to the group and looked at the Fox. "Wait... Foxtail! It is you!" I said with a smile. "I know I don't look like it, but its me, your best friend Austin." I said, smacking myself inside for saying exactly what Asriel would say.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#82 Posted: 02:05:46 05/01/2016
As they reach the clearing were the others are at a hang back letting the forest hide me from view of the others 'you go on ahead Red. i'm gonna hang back for a bit. I don't want to scare anyone before I even have the chance to say hello.'
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#83 Posted: 02:14:04 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"The whole avatar thing seems like the most reasonable conclusion, sounds pretty sketchy to me, but, the most believable thing considering the situation." I added, after hearing what Shadme had to say. I smiled a little, "At least we found users we know, right?" I said, "I mean, we're not total strangers," I added, and looked off into the distance, "Now, I'm not usually the one to jump to actions, but, wouldn't it be best to see if there are any others around, or try and keep moving? If its anything like the Avatar Mishap roleplay I made long ago, Someone's behind all of this." I said. It was so strange to be hearing a different voice instead of my own, "...It's gonna take a while to get used to this to say the very least..."

((I feel like drawing some art for this RP already lol))
---
#84 Posted: 02:16:57 05/01/2016
Darin looked back at Shade, nodding. He soon approached the group, not saying anything at first as to not scare them.
---
#85 Posted: 02:28:08 05/01/2016
OoC: I had some sort of sketch for the other one, but never finished it. That'd be cool!

I looked up as Sans started talking. It was kind of funny to hear this kind of talk coming out of his mouth, but he(?) was definitely right. I hadn't gotten to know everyone's names yet, and of course, I was still a bit freaked out, but nonetheless, sitting here wouldn't do us any good.
Something else clicked on my mind and I spun on the skeleton, eyes widened in surprise. "You created AM... that would mean you're Prex!" My gaze moved to the dark-haired person she'd been chatting with. "And you're derpyhooves!" I felt overwhelmed by this knowledge, but not in a bad way. I cracked a true smile for the first time. I was surrounded by people whom I considered friends: StormDragon, Skyhunter, Prextail, derpyhooves...
"It's... good to meet you in person. Well... in angel? I don't think that's quite the word. But you know what I mean, right?" I could hardly believe I'd been so mistrustful or doubtful. It made me feel ashamed. But perhaps I could make things right by taking initiative.
...Wait, me? Be a leader? I sighed quietly. I was just some antisocial teen. I didn't know the first thing about this. Where did we start? I looked to the distance in hopes of finding an answer, but instead detected a dragon and griffon coming our way. "Seems like we'll have to stay a moment. Looks like we have company."
---
#86 Posted: 02:32:11 05/01/2016
"Shadmé? That name sounds familiar..." Storm mused. "And darkSpyro...who is Spyro and why is he so dark? Austin sounds familiar, and Evan kind of does as well. And, Shadmé...thanks. I mean, I'm never going to feel awkward after being a dragon. If having arms and legs is too much, I suggest never getting wings and a tail." Storm wrapped her tail around herself. "This is just confusing."
---
#87 Posted: 02:46:17 05/01/2016
Jeez, is it "Hit Skyhunter Day" or something?

After I was smashed into for like, the third time in ten minutes, I was greeted by a kind of goat-boy. I'd be lying if I said I recognized him, but judging by his appearance, I wagered he was from that Undertale game I've been hearing so much about. And he said that he's Austin? Austin, or EyeBrawler2014 as he's called on darkSpyro, may have been the closest thing I have to a "best friend", but I wasn't about to take his claim at face value, especially after all this craziness that's been going on. "Uh, hi?" I greeted the character. "Do I know you?"
---
#88 Posted: 02:48:44 05/01/2016
ooc: maaaaaybe. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#89 Posted: 02:56:49 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I have an idea for it, just need to gather the references for everyone's main character and draw it smilie
And I never hit you Sky lol smilie

I smiled, "Heheh, yep! In the fl- Uh...Bone!" I joked, and caught myself on a stupid mistake. I laughed a little, "And I guess I could say skeleton instead of person in terms of me." I then added jokingly when Shadme said it was nice to meet me in angel. "You can call me Prex, Felis, Sans, whatever you want really outta those name." I said with a shrug to make things a little easier on everyone else. "I wonder if anyone else is here..." I then said, and glanced around a little, "But then again, we might find some others as we travel, if we do.."
---
#90 Posted: 02:57:56 05/01/2016
[Yeah, that was moreso my character saying it than actually me smilie]
---
#91 Posted: 03:05:22 05/01/2016
Nearby, Darin wondered if he could trigger his telepathic abilities rather than screeching to get the party's attention. 'Can... can anyone hear me?,' he attempted to telepathically communicate to the group.
---
#92 Posted: 03:07:35 05/01/2016
"Oh, it's a website," I corrected Storm. "A place online where you can go and talk to people, I guess. In simplest terms." It was possible that she'd lost her memory. That or hit her head quite hard while running into that tree. Mentally, I decided to be her guardian, just until she could reclaim any trace of what happened.
I nodded in sympathy. "Yeah, that's a big change. Even for myself, as an angel, it's different enough to feel a bit weird. But who knows what's gonna happen, right?" I ran a hand down my hair, a habit of mine. After that pause, I added, "But I'm sure we'll get used to it. We might be like this for a little while. And it can't be all bad if we've become characters we recognize."
I turned to Prex, hearing her statements next. I was glad she was in good spirits, even in such a different form: genderbent, and a skeleton to boot! Then again, she'd started off as Lost Silver in the Avatar Mishap role-play, so I supposed she was used to trying to think in such a different mindset.
It occurred to me, too, another good thing about her character choice this time around. Sans, a skeleton with knowledge of the timelines and his own destiny. It had been often her characters were corrupted by an evil relic known as the red chain in the RP, and her tendency to switch to villains and Creepypastas made her even more susceptible to corruption. Hopefully we could sort this whole thing out amicably, and without the "turning evil" part of it all.
---
#93 Posted: 03:21:15 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I didnt really know myself how I was able to keep calm about the character form I was given. But like I mentioned, gonna be tough to get used to. "I can only imagine how strange it must feel to have two wings growing outta yer back." I said, "But who knows, we might gain more forms further on, god only knows how many times I changed in Avatar Mishap." I said with a smile, "I just couldn't pick one." I joked, "Probably would have changed to a Undertale character in that RP had it not been for this happening." I added. It then occurred to me, "Hey, did you guys all turn into the avatar you first picked when the system wiped all the previous ones?" I asked curiously.
---
#94 Posted: 03:25:03 05/01/2016
'Excuse me? Can anyone hear what I am saying?!,' he tried to telepathically communicate again. He shook his head, realising that he would have to work on his abilities.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:07:57 05/01/2016 by redwes
#95 Posted: 03:26:50 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
((Would only animal like non human creatures be able to understand him Redwes?))
---
#96 Posted: 03:29:48 05/01/2016
I nodded in agreement about the "wings" thing. Had we been in more confined space, I probably would've attempted to lean against a wall and be blocked by my wings. Numerous times, knowing me.
I grinned as I recounted old memories from the Avatar Mishap role-play. Waking up early in the morning to see what Lyv and NINJAsk had done without us, adding my pieces, always on the edge of my seat to see what interesting things happened next...
"On the contrast," I replied to Prex, "I totally held the record for longest-held avatar! I was Shadmé the angel the entire time." Truth be told, I had always wanted to try another character, but I'd stayed firm in my decision to keep my self-OC as my main focus. And due to my headcanon that Shadmé couldn't be corrupted, it had allowed me to generate Lightmé and Emdahs to use as well.
I blinked again at her final statements. "You mean the update dark added?" I took a moment to think through. I had put up a bunch of random characters, and I could hardly recall the order or the exact ones. But I could say with absolute certainty that... "Shadmé was definitely my first, yes."
Soon after that, something rang in my head. A voice. I was momentarily struck by a jolt of fear, knowing full well about Shadmé's backstory, but then came to the conclusion it was someone else entirely. Another lost person, by the sound of it. I didn't know if thinking a response would let him hear me, but I certainly had to try. I hear you! My name is Shadmé. Who are you?

OoC: Let's RP my irl thoughts, shall we? X'D
Edit: Crud, I'm sorry redwes! You ninja'd me the first time, and I forgot to respond. ;~;
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:40 05/01/2016 by ShadowMewX
#97 Posted: 03:35:44 05/01/2016
OOC: Sorry guys, I should have better explained it or left it out. You are correct, though. smilie Gryphons in his world are unable to speak the common tongue (aka human speak) and he must instead communicate via other means such as his limited but useful telepathic abilities. His screeches CANNOT be understood by regular humans and humanoids (elves, half-elves, etc), but CAN be understand by animals. By extension, this would also ideally include dragons, gryphons, mythical creatures, and yes birds. Depending on one's abilities, anyone who can understand the roar/screech/native sounds of animals would be able to understand his screeches. Anyone with telepathic abilities as previously used would be able to understand him by that method.

EDIT: There's a link to Darin's bio in my signature as well under "know more". smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:09 05/01/2016 by redwes
#98 Posted: 03:37:13 05/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"And I probably held the record for the most avatars." I joked, "I don't even remember all the characters I became in that RP." I replied, "...I should probably be worried about that but I just shrug it off." I added, but then got back to the subject of present, and non role play present, real present time. That roleplay will definitely be dug outta the grave a ton of times this little adventure. It's not really dead, though it's not as active as it used to be. I used to have a hard time keeping up with my own RP.
"Sans was my first avatar." I said, "But something's keeping me from remembering the rest of them for an odd reason." I said, "But something tells me that those will come into play. Might just be me saying things, but y'know, I just feel it in my bones."

((Holy cow I feel so proud of myself for these puns lol
And ok, thanks Redwes! ((That means I gotta wait to be Noivern to understand Darin smilie)) ))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:10 05/01/2016 by prextail202
#99 Posted: 03:58:04 05/01/2016
OoC: Shadmé the angel has had exposure to gods and the like who communicate to her on missions through telepathy. Does that count? smilie If not, you can disregard mine.

"Holy Palutena, Prex," I chuckled. "If you hadn't told me your identity I would truly believe you were Sans! Where do you get those puns? Lyveriana would be jealous." I cleared my throat, trying to get back to the subject at hand. "Anyway... like I said, my first avatar was Shadmé the angel. My next ones..."
I thought about it. Though I had formerly recalled my former self setting random characters, I couldn't quite remember who all they were, just as Prex had said. I frowned. Hopefully they weren't personality-altering. Which brought me to another point. "Okay, forget that. I don't remember. Prex, are those puns your own creation, or..." I picked at my shirt awkwardly, "is it possible for our avatars' mindsets to, um, take over our... being?"
Shadmé's morals lined up with mine quite well. I hadn't been worried about getting too out of character on the RP we'd played because of how similar the characters were. As for the others... I couldn't help but be wary. This was real. Avatar Mishap was our training ground, but now we'd have to use all sense of foresight and precaution we had, just in case. As Prex said earlier, if we were all here, then there was definitely someone in charge...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:06:39 05/01/2016 by ShadowMewX
#100 Posted: 04:03:25 05/01/2016
OOC: Yes. smilie And he'll eventually learn to telepathically communicate with anyone. For now, we can say his attempts only reached the telepathically-sensitive folk or just failed in general.

"Hello?!," he finally said in gryphon speak trying to soften his screech just case the others couldn't understand either.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:14:39 05/01/2016 by redwes
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me