Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#601 Posted: 18:11:56 03/05/2016
OoC:
Hi guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? I think I'm ready to come back now. No need to make a plot deviation or anything, I have an idea of how to come back. I read everything, by the way.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:28:41 03/05/2016 by ShadowMewX
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#602 Posted: 18:22:46 03/05/2016
ooc: okay that makes sense I mean this is my first time being apart of this rp and it does sound rather redundant.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#603 Posted: 20:36:13 03/05/2016
ooc: Okay, btw, YAY FOR SHADME

Pokemon2… wtf? 5 FNAF characters…. Spry… Even Starlgiht_Shine has more diversity in character then you, even though she has all dragon characters. No offence to you, but I’ve seen your way of roleplaying and that…. I can tell you this RP will contain some questionable content, such as blood, gore…. Wait that’s the same… oh well.. Oh, did I mention death already? Because I have… Soo, I really hope you can take that… no… offence…a…again… yeah….

Also, where the (insert swearing here) Pegasus is Prextail? I know she’s on DA…so…..]]

I heard ShadetheDragon behind me. I wasn’t in for any contact with anyone, I ran away, I cut a corner and disappeared into the darkness…

I calmed down minutes later, and slowed my paste as I began to laugh….
“ They don’t know any better… They don’t know what is real and what isn’t…. This whole…. Whole world…. The virus…. Am I the virus? Do they know about this? Do they know I’m all FAKING IT!? AM I GOING INSANE!?”
I banged my head into a tree, screaming.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:42 03/05/2016 by BlackWing116
#604 Posted: 23:23:07 03/05/2016
I approach as Blackwing starts banging her head on a tree. I then say "so that was just an act? as for going insane well that's a matter of opinion. I say that what's normal is weird and what's wired is normal. no one is truly sane because if they had an insane asylum for the perfectly sane it would be empty. and don't go randomly banging your head on stuff that's my thing. and finally you my friend have some explaining to do. even with my zonpacto helping me filter the light I can see how dark your aura is from a mile away at least. and I'm not kidding its so dark right now it's like a black hole or something."

ooc: if Prex is on DA then harass her their.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#605 Posted: 23:53:35 03/05/2016
Buzzing and ringing crackled at the edges of my hearing, and was the first thing I registered as I slowly came to. For a moment, everything flashed inverted colors in my vision. My heartbeat leapt as panic gripped my senses, but the normal colors of the world soon returned. Green for the grass and trees, indigo for the sky-
Wait.
I looked down at myself, the negative colors seizing my vision once more. It was strange, for it had seemed my own colors were off, like I was garbed in gold, cerulean and white. I felt woozy as the bright colors all but dazzled me. Once the sounds began to dissipate, everything returned back to normal. Well, as normal as my black-and-red fingerless gloves, cape, shoulder pads and wings could be, anyway.
Was this a dream? I stood carefully, testing my limbs. When the colors had disappeared, they'd taken my dizziness away, thankfully. The scenario all came back instantly. I'd awoken in that grassy place, surrounded by online friends in all kinds of different forms. Prextail, Skyhunter, Storm and the rest. I remembered more and more as I paced, mentally commanding the tingling in my legs to cease. The discussion. The meeting. The powers. The telepathy. Darx.
I shuddered involuntarily. All of that, and yet... why was I out here alone? Why did I have no memory as to my current whereabouts?
Maybe I got sick after straining my telepathic powers? I reasoned. Perhaps I told the others I was going to take a small nap and they left me alone. Casting a glance at the sky, it did look significantly darker than before. Night would be falling upon us, likely faster than we'd comprehend. A sense of urgency overtook me. I had to find the others before it got so dark that we were separated. I was fairly confident, for some reason, that the group had not put an end to Darx. They didn't seem like the hunting party type. And if Darx was out there, then I had to find shelter with friends so as not to become a victim of its mercy.
I began to hustle after patting my side to find my Asimi Bow. The bow hilted there gave me confidence, though I doubted I could use it effectively in combat. Despite my slight misgivings, I tried to remember all I could about setting up telepathic links and sent out a message. I prayed redwes or someone would receive it.
Hey guys! I called out. I'm heading back now! Could someone make a beacon or fly in the sky or something so I can find you? No clue where everyone is!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#606 Posted: 00:09:14 04/05/2016
I hear the telepathic call and fire a large ball of energy into the sky to act as a beacon.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#607 Posted: 01:31:05 04/05/2016
"I'm fine," Storm told Austin. "The food's not nearly as fine." The treats had fallen out of the bag and rolled all over the floor. Storm picked up a squashed cupcake and popped in in her mouth. "Still edible, though," she said once she swallowed it. "Could you help me pick these up?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#608 Posted: 02:27:20 04/05/2016
I nodded and helped Storm pick up the food "I'm just glad you aren't hurt" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#609 Posted: 11:04:54 05/05/2016 | Topic Creator
((Sorry I was gone!! Recap please..? >.<))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#610 Posted: 12:06:31 05/05/2016
[[.... All that happend is... uh. notthing. Just look at Shadowstorms last post.]]
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#611 Posted: 12:57:02 05/05/2016
Quote: prextail202
((Sorry I was gone!! Recap please..? >.<))

So am I in? I made a character sheet.

Glad you're back, by the way.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:59:19 05/05/2016 by Starlight_Shine
#612 Posted: 20:53:13 05/05/2016
[[Okay, serious now. Notthing much ahppend. Some are packing food, otthers are...idk really... dealing with themselves. Either way, Shade is behiend me, and as far as I know, Prex, you're still with ShadowStorm

Oh, also, Boink
I constantly kept on wondering about all my characters, but I'm set now. I'm no longer changing my 6 chars xD]]

I noticed Shade had followed me all the way to here. I felt myself boiliing up. I felt myself raging. Something in my brain had snapped, something in my soul had shattered. I turned to Shade and glared at him with clear, crystal blue eyes.
"Leave!" I yelled at Shade furiously, my voice taking on a glitched, echoed tone. I wanted to stab him, physically hurt Shade, but I tried to hold back. In rage, I climbed into the tree. As I did so, I saw pixels surrounding my.
Oh dear no... this is the worst time for this... I thought anxiously to myself before I felt myself leaping off a trea branche. I closed my eyes, and screamed before I noticed I had safely landed on another treebranch. I let out a sigh of relief and open my eyes once more, only for me to notice my vision had shifted. I saw normal, but I could see things that just were unable to be explained. I saw a blue line of some sort that just hang there, in the sky. What was it...?
Curiously, I raced towards the line, and stretched my hand towards it once I got near, but a panicked yelp came out before I could touch the unknown line.

My hand was pale, as if I was at a lack of sunlight. I could see a teal sleeve, I could... what in the name... I felt so light on my feet. I looked down, a fair of claws on each... paw? What in the name was I? I turned around but tripped over a purple tail of some sorts. I quickly got back up, but then, I heard a voice.

" Hey guys! I'm heading back now! Could someone make a beacon or fly in the sky or something so I can find you? No clue where everyone is!"

"What in the hell....?" I questioned to myself, slowly getting back to reality. I looked a little to the left, and saw I was directly in contact with that blue line from before. I slowly got closer and, without me knowing, spoke back through telepathy towards the sender of the earlier messege. "Who are you? I've never heard of you before. Show yourself!"

LIttle did I knew I was talking to Shadmé, little did I know she might clearly know who I am just by the sound of my voice...

Either way, I broke contact with the line, and sat down, examining myself. A teal hoodie, much like always, but a mask of some sort just somehow had found itself stuck to me. My skin had gone pale, my feet were just... odd along with the fact the mechanical devise was gone. I shook my head wildly. "I don't even know who or what the hell I am..." I grunted. "I have a tail, claws, pale, darn darn pale hands and skin and I can see blue lines just in the middle of NOWHERE and hear voices... Yes BlackWing! You're going INSANE! YOU'RE A VIRUS! AAagh!"
I screamed out loudly, in pure frustration. "I want to go home, I want to see my Muffin! I want to see ShadowStorm! I WANT TO BE LOVED!"
My panicked screaming changed into a seemingly endless cry. A cry which was the result of loneliness, insanity and a heartache that was unexplainably painfull.
Without my control, I got up, and stared at the odd, blue bubble on the tip of my newly aquired tail. I stared at it, hoping to forget my pain as I tried to quiet my crying. Little did I know my tail would act as a beacon in some way...

"Please muffin, please come here and hug me... Please come to me... I want to be healed, healed of the pain that lurks inside of-"
All of a sudden, I felt the tears dissapearing, my feelings seemed to quiet down without explanation. I got back up. "I... I guess I'm lucky... Just..."

I realized Shade might still be close, so I suddenly charged into a sprint, towards a grassfield that laid a bit further away. "Nobody has to know I'm here...YOU'RE DEAD BUNNY!"
I giggled while I raced towards my destination. "Ah, jokes. they always make me a little more happier..."
I smiled, but it was a small smile....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:03 05/05/2016 by BlackWing116
#613 Posted: 21:10:15 05/05/2016
I fallowed while keeping my distance. in human form I had a clearer understanding of the elements Durza could use and fallowed in shadow. Blackwing seemed to feel so alone. I thought about my girlfriend. She might be trying to call me right now and I wouldn't be able to respond. she must be worried sick over me. I could understand Blackwings pain and wished I could help her. I was at the edge of the grassfield still hidden in shadows, feeling hesitant to go to Blackwing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#614 Posted: 00:39:36 06/05/2016
"Heh, it's alright." Storm laughed. "The food's edible. I didn't break anything. And now I know to never enter a door with my wings outstretched." She grabbed the box firmly in her front talons. "See you two later!" This time, she made sure that she was safely out of the door before spreading her wings.

Storm, I'm detecting a telepathic interference. Fly higher in the sky so I can concentrate on it. Tsara hissed.

Storm took a running start and leaped up. Her wings reflexively started flapping, and she glided for a while.

Okay. I can trace this signal to the source. Left, go ahead, left some more, hold on. It's actually coming from the right. I think we've reached it. Dive. OH WAIT HOLD ON BRAKES BRAKES SLOW DOW...

"This is a perfectly fine dive." Storm said. "What's wrong with it?"

THE FACT THAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO CRASH INTO SHADME ALTER YOUR ANGLE OF REFLECTION OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED BEFORE YOU CRUSH SOMEONE! Tsara screamed.

Storm spread out her wings in a glide and landed next to Shadme. She dropped the box full of foodstuffs. "Alright, I'm back. Weren't we talking about the annoying voices in my head?"

Excuse me, I am not annoying. Tsara huffed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#615 Posted: 00:55:39 06/05/2016
I waved as the draconic Storm took to the sky, polishing off the last of my fried poultry. "Welp, looks like it's just you and me now," I mentioned to Austin, looking down at his leg wound. I really wished I could tap into Foxtail's life element to try and heal it, but at the moment, all I could use was fire, and I could barely even use that (Safely, at least). BlackWing said that she could help us learn to fully harness our abilities, but she's been gone for a while... "What do you think's keeping her? BlackWing, I mean."
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#616 Posted: 10:11:41 06/05/2016
"I don't know, I hope she's ok" I said to Skyhunter. "I think she misses Shadowstorm. They were together before this, now I have no clue where he is"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#617 Posted: 11:55:44 06/05/2016
"I kept on running, I kept on going foreword... then why in pegasusfeathers do I see that tree again?"

I had kept on running, but by this time it looked like I was running in circles. I skiddled to a halt to see if I was right or not, but only now I noticed it: My vision only allowed me to see the most nearby tree. I did a step foreword again, and then it went downhill.

I could hear my heart skip a beat as a heavy pain began to cut into my head, giving me the feeling it was about to split open. It felt as if my heart shattered.

With a panicked scream, I collapsed to the ground.

"What is causing this!? What is going on!?" I bellowed with all the strenth I had left. I clamped my hands against my head, hoping to supress the pain, but it only grew worse.

"Muffin... muffin I need you.. what would you think...help me..." I groaned, only for my eyes to widen as pure fear striked my soul.
"If I dont know who, or what I am...he...he'll...."
Another scream, filled with the sound of pain, agony, and pure distress...
Then my vision faded to black as the throbbing pain in my body started to take its toll.

((I am fine with somebody coming to me. I am NOT fine if somebody carries me to another location. Tnx))
#618 Posted: 15:37:15 06/05/2016
I see Blackwing fall unconscious and I came out of the shadows and went to her. once I was next to her i could feel her pain. using my power I begin to use it to calm her down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#619 Posted: 15:43:21 08/05/2016
[Okay, Prex, where are you, some have been waiting just for you, otther than me and Shade, I feel like the rest is somewhat stuck.]]

I fell a power wash over me, but I wasn't very fond of the sudden surge of unknown energies going through my body, I snapped up and grabbed Shade's wrist.
"Who do you think you are coming up to me like a stalker!?" I bellowed with a loud echo in my voice. I could feel the pressure I was putting down on the wrist; much more then I was meant to, as if the power of this form was beyond even my reach.
I let go. "Y-You stalked me the whole time!?" I continued my rage, slowly feeling the sanity sink away in my own head, only for the untamable headache to return, but I completely ignored it. I could see my eyes tremble and twitch as my vision shifted around. Then it snapped completely in me.

With a loud high-pitched scream, I could feel pixels wash over me, and soon after that, a strong head erupting from my back. I could hear myself grown, bare my fangs... I was Tyla... Actually, that wouldn't be so weird, since she'd be perfect for a situation like these...

I lunged at Shade, pinning him down to the ground. "Well!?" I bellowed with a almost demon-like voice. "What's your reason to follow me!?" I could feel heat erupt in my mouth as my fangs set themselves on fire. I couldn't control my rage at this point anymore. "ANSWER ME!?"
#620 Posted: 15:51:08 08/05/2016
I raise my hands "first off your my friend I it wouldn't sit right with me if I left you in distress like that. not to mention I can relate to how your feeling right now. you think you're the only one who has someone back home?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#621 Posted: 22:09:49 08/05/2016
OOC: I will change my FNAF choices to other characters. This is my new character choices:

Falco Lombardi from Star Fox: [User Posted Image]

Spry from Skylanders: [User Posted Image]

Coffee from The Desolate Hope [User Posted Image]

Isaac from The Binding Of Isaac [User Posted Image]

Cool For The Summer from Just Dance [User Posted Image]

Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights At Freddy's [User Posted Image]
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:35 08/05/2016 by Pokemon2
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#622 Posted: 11:07:01 09/05/2016
OOC: Om dropping this RP. Reason: Lack of motivation, and impossible to continue.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#623 Posted: 11:08:36 09/05/2016
[welp... that's a bummer.]
#624 Posted: 15:32:32 09/05/2016
ooc: yea. you would've played a big part in this rp.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#625 Posted: 15:34:02 09/05/2016
[[Well, we can now all agree things went down the drain. I better find a way to get over this. Oh well, it was his choise, can't force someone to come back.]]
#626 Posted: 17:19:27 09/05/2016
((Maybe if this topic dies you could remake it? Not saying you should, but I think that would be the best idea if you want to continue it.))
#627 Posted: 18:20:59 09/05/2016
(Well, I could discuss this with Prextail, but getting a answer straight away is something I doubt because I know she has a tight school life atm. Besides, I have my own rp which just opened up as well (my signature) so IDK if I can host two rp's at once, but I'll take it into consideration... if my otther RP goes down without anyone even noticing it.)
#628 Posted: 20:19:50 09/05/2016
[I could host the remake if it's too much trouble for you, BlackWing.]
---
#629 Posted: 20:29:46 09/05/2016
I wonder why Prex hasn't posted in like forever?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#630 Posted: 21:48:24 09/05/2016
((School, I suppose.))
#631 Posted: 02:33:05 10/05/2016
((Yeah,, I spoke with her on DA few days ago and she told me it was school. Also, if it actually does end up Prex tells its okay, I wouldn't mind if you did, Sky. Just notify everyone in this rp with a link or
Something idk.

Pretty sad how this went down. I was hoping it would follow the success AM had...))
#632 Posted: 11:29:39 12/05/2016 | Topic Creator
((I actually wouldn't mind a reboot if you guys are ok with it))
---
#633 Posted: 13:50:18 12/05/2016
[[We're in need of one and start over IMO. Yeah, Sky, is it alright if I somewhat help along as a co-gm if you do make the reboot?]
#634 Posted: 13:59:36 12/05/2016
ooc: I'm cool with it. I mean I would have to start over but at least we wouldn't need to wait like this.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#635 Posted: 14:00:19 12/05/2016
[Yeah, kind of my reason to request a reboot to begin with]
#636 Posted: 15:15:35 12/05/2016
[Sure thing. I can start up the reboot as soon as I get home from school.]
---
#637 Posted: 18:01:11 12/05/2016
[sure, notify me when ready.]
#638 Posted: 16:05:28 17/05/2016 | Topic Creator
((Awesome, just to let ya guys know, I'll probably be changing my characters in the reboot. Might be these

Leon Kuwata - Danganronpa
Chihiro Fujisaki - Danganronpa
Chiaki Nanami - Danganronpa 2
Gundham Tanaka - Danganronpa 2
Chrona - Soul Eater
Death the Kid - Soul Eater

Just so I could have a fresh start with a few new ones in the new RP))
---
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me