Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#501 Posted: 20:54:54 12/04/2016
"Hey, uhh..tall person? Who are you?" It probably wasn't rude to ask. Maybe she should have consulted the voices in her head first, but then she would have looked crazy. "Did you live here before? You don't look familiar. Also, have you seen this guy with black hair? I haven't seen him for a while. I'm worried that he's lost. Some people call him Prex."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#502 Posted: 21:58:32 12/04/2016
Inactivity spills my usefulness. The last thing I can remember is leaving this site because of certain users constantly showing their hate towards me. I sigh as I return to this abandoned place, the place I thought was abandoned. I amused by now, after so many good memories, it would've been lost already. But my mind had better ideas, thoughts I had to believe, I couldn't believe that it was still alive. And I had finally a new opportunity to make more friends again.

As I removed my dusty covers from my account, I noticed that one amazing feature. I smiled as I finally enjoyed the pure and social form of Dark52, a person that I didn't thought to be social anymore. But I was proven wrong with his new features. "Still wished he would've added the ability to post images in Guestbooks." I mumbled to myself. I quickly shrugged the thought away, as it wasn't something to fight for. After some tweaking and scribbling I was able to sigh in relief, finally everything was done.

DING, I look up. "Ffs you forsaken ((*Insert swearwords here*))". My computer started to act up again. Scolding at my computer, I tried all I could to fix the issue. Screen freezing, cursor not responding, error dialogues popping up, and to tip it off, "Oh great, that amazing blue screen of de-..." A bright luminescent blinded me with all sorts of colours. This was the moment that something had gone completely wrong. I tried to terminate my computer but it didn't react, no response and the screen only got brighter and brighter. I tried to scream, back off, but nothing worked, I felt something ripping me away....

---

I felt sore, as if my head was used as punching bag, I felt numb, so incredibly numb, I wanted to curl up into a ball and just go to sleep. I wanted to forget the pain, and as if my screaming mind could hear me, it did. at least to a bearable point, I still felt sore and my head was aching like crazy. "Aahhg my he- eek!?" This wasn't right.. That wasn't my voice... Or was it. "Hello?" I gasped, that pitch wasn't right, I almost sounded like a girl... I think I am going insane. I am probably hallucinating. I probably should just go to bed and... My eyes shot open. "My computer..." Again in a higher pitch than usual, this was starting to get creepy. Setting those thoughts aside, I tried to look up. Where the hell am I?. This wasn't my house, this wasn't my garden..... This again, wasn't right.

As I tried to sit up, it came clear to me that I could be certain that this was an absolute miss. I felt lighter, and I could smell things so much better than usual. And my hearing wasn’t a miss either. “Uhg my head.” I tried to rub my forehead with my ha-… “What the actual ((*Insert more swearing here*))!!!” In my life I had never screamed so loud as I did right now. My ‘hands’ as you can say, were completely white. Same goes for my arms, and… “Oh no, nonononono.” I panicked, I shook my head violently as I felt something wiggling on my head. My eyes turned upwards, and I could do nothing else but gape. Brown hair pointing outwards in a wavering style. I looked down. “Oh… Wh-what!?” I stumbled with my words, as I tried to process the situation. “What the heck am I?” I didn’t care if my voice was this high, I didn’t care if this was a dream or not, I felt my body…. Fur… Okay… Just breathe in slowly and everything is going to be just fine. I felt the rest of my body, a tail, a stick, what?.... It all fell into place: The light, the crashes, the errors. Oh no, am I a Braixen!! I looked around, and my fear became reality. “I.. I am a Braixen…” Words spoken with such a disbelieve, I barely realized where I was. “Where am I…?” A question so obvious to ask, yet so late to address. I felt ill, this wasn’t right. I cannot be a fox, that’s impossible, but I am, but why? “WHY AM I THIS!!!???” My voice so high it even was a pain to my own ears. As I calmed down, I looked around,. In the distance, in the far far distance, a person could be visible with violet pink hair. With little options left, I walked into its direction.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#503 Posted: 22:07:39 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I blinked, and looked down, seeing the one who had spoke to me. I shook my head no, "N-No, I-I don't remember how I got here.." I added, "I don't remember much at all, All I know is that this isn't Death City..." I muttered, they probably didnt even know where that was... All of us were probably lost.. I don't know how do deal with being lost!

"Prex?" I asked curiously, the same name again. This 'user' had mention that Prex had black hair, I didnt have black hair, why did they think I was Prex? I shook my head no, "No, Sorry..." I said, "I-I haven't seen him..." I said, and soon looked behind myself seeing something that looked like another fox, but, no, it couldn't be. It was.. different. I didnt know what to say, and stood in place, staying quiet, I didnt know how to deal with this!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#504 Posted: 22:08:18 12/04/2016
My ears suddenly perked up, hearing a high pitched scream into the distance. By now, I knew very well what this could mean. Either it be a user who I havn't seen yet, or a user who just came into this world. As Tyla, I could feel the clear presence of a Fire-Type, or Fire-Elemental creature nearby. I decide to go on ahead after giving Skyhunter a wink of trust and a nod. Once getting up and passing Prextail's figure, I see something orange in the distance. No, wait, Orange AND white. I squinted my eyes )Or what you can call eyes smilie). I decided to keep myself low for now, and not aproach this newcomer. Who knows, maybe this was an enemy of some sort. I wasn't going to get myself in further risks.

'Remember NINJAsk... You're supposed to earn their trust, not hatred...'

I took a deep breath in, and awaited for the newcomer to aproach...
Hopefully, this person wouldn't scream due to my appearance...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:39:12 12/04/2016 by BlackWing116
#505 Posted: 22:54:17 12/04/2016
I froze. "H-he-hi?" ... This is seriously sooooo unsettling I shuffled extremely uneasily.
Dank Meme Not included
. "Uhm.. Help? I mean..." I shook my head, "S-sorry." I apologized weakly. "I..." My words died as a lump formed in my throat. A quick glance around revealed nothing useful. Uneasily I turned back to the only occupant as I tried to remove my stammering behavior. "I... I am... I don't know what I am... Or who I am.. Can..." This was going to be harder than I thought. I tried to act as normal as possible, which only ended up me tripping over my own legs, I felt something falling, I grabbed it. It was that stick, but how does this work? Forgetting the person that was in front of me. I stare at this simple wooden stick as if it was a legendary item.
---
#506 Posted: 23:02:52 12/04/2016
I stare bluntly at the newcomer. Oh wait, they were a Braixen. A Generation 6 Pokémon, from Kalos, Evolved from Fennekin. I smiled, and dared to aproach the person even closer. "Are you okay?" I asked, my voice a little raspy. I cleared my throat and looked down at the Braixen.

"We all are users from DarkSpyro." I began saying. hoping it would make this newcomer a bit calmer. "What is your username?" I asked. "I'm BlackWing116." I smiled and held my left hand out. "Oh, oops, this is unsettling." I giggled, switching to my right hand.

I then noticed that this newcomer stared at the stick with a questioning expression. "Braixen use their telekenetic power to set the stick alight, much like a match. It can be used over and over again. It can even be used to create Flamethrowers." I explained, hoping this user would get a understanding of it's powers.

"Oh, if you're questioning me. my character is Tyla." I said, giving a big smile.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#507 Posted: 23:09:15 12/04/2016
I heard Sky tell me that, but I still wasn't sure what to do. Then I heard someone new and ran towards them. Maybe they could help me with this. "Who are you?" I asked the pokemon? "Why are you a braxian?"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#508 Posted: 23:09:15 12/04/2016
I jumped back, a dank, gross, filthy, disgusting, whatever it even was, was standing in front of me. I took a few anxious steps back before I even dared to speak up. "S-s-s-stay back. I mean it!" I held the blunt piece of wood in a defensive pose. I wasn't going to listen to this weirdo. I couldn't do much, this thing was most likely not going to leave me alone, and letting down wasn't an option either... "G-g-go away..." Was all I dared to say..
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:13 12/04/2016 by ShadowStorm
#509 Posted: 23:27:54 12/04/2016
[[Nice timing guys. smilie]]

"Siiighhh.... Obviously this has to happen..." I rolled with my eyes and let out another heavy sigh. "Look. I'm not going to harm you." I said.
'Actually, why am i still bothering to be Tyla... I can switch back to Kirino.. somehow...'
I let out yet another heavy sigh before I feel my body shifting once again. I was surrounded by bright light for just a second. I squeezed my eyes shut, only to open them again and see the familliar strand of pink hair fly into my face.

"Oh... oké? Now I'm Kirino again... Heh..." I said to myself. Crossing my arms.
"Well, at least I'm no longer a disguisting zombie anymore." I said, smiling. I then looked back at the Braixen. "I'm sorry for scaring you off before. Once again, I'm BlackWing116..."

Now hope this user would calm down...
#510 Posted: 23:29:35 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"W-Wait!" I said to the fox creature, "I-I-I know she seems awfully scary, b-but she's nice...I think..." I said to the canine before me. I knelt down in front of them so I didnt seem so tall. "I-I'm Chrona," I said with a small, reassuring smile. I was hopeful to gain trust of someone else, I don't know what I'd do if someone attacked...

I got startled as the creepy looking one shifted into a more human like form with a flurry of pixels. "H-How did you-" I cut myself off, completely and utterly shocked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:19 12/04/2016 by prextail202
#511 Posted: 23:32:31 12/04/2016
I hugged the pokemon's leg "Please tell me who you are" I said with some tears still
---
#512 Posted: 00:07:05 13/04/2016
"Get off me!" I Swung the only weapon I could carry straight into the face of this.. This, thing. I didn't care whether it drastically injured it or whatever. "Don't dare to get clos-" I felt a warmth spread across my face, I turned to look that the stick's end now carried a soft but steady flame. I eyed it nervously. Do I posses the powers as well? I think too much. As I walked around the odd thing, that tried to rape me or whatever. I got back to this other person. "S-s-sorry.. for... that.. I.. I Think Im braixen?" Confused as I was. I had no idea what to say. Good job genious, you just repeated yourself in front of her again...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:01 13/04/2016 by ShadowStorm
#513 Posted: 00:25:41 13/04/2016
I smile towards Braixen. I try to stick a hand out again in a welcoming gesture. "I am BlackWing, again, what username do you go under?" I asked calmly. My Sky-Blue(yeeaah they weren't turquoize afterall) gleaming with a calm glow. The scar on the right side of my face, the fangs and that thin red line around my irises had remained, even after stransforming from Tyla to Kirino though, but that wasn't a suprise anymore.

I calmly await the Braixen's reply.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:08 13/04/2016 by BlackWing116
#514 Posted: 00:34:54 13/04/2016
I yelled as the stick hit me. I was slightly burned from the stick too. "Ow!" I said "Don't hurt me! My name is Austin and I'm not tasty!"
---
#515 Posted: 00:43:57 13/04/2016
"The (*offensive entries go here*) is goign on?" I spat in absolute discomfort. "Are you all telling me that you all have come from DarkSpyro?" I tried to calm down, as I shakily held my weapon in my hands. "I'll use this if I have to." I threatened, no care for the situation again. I wanted answers, I wanted a reason. "BlackWing116....." I mused, eyeing this... "Wait a gosh darn minute. Did you just change!?" This was even worse than I thought. I wasn't able to get any answers from these weirdos "Just forget it!" I screamed as I turned tails and ran away.
---
#516 Posted: 00:46:47 13/04/2016
"Wait!" I yelled as I tried to run after the pokemon. "My name is Eyebrawler!" I yelled "You probably know me!"
---
#517 Posted: 00:48:28 13/04/2016
"GO A-WAY!" I turned as I again swung my now burning stick into the direction of this thing that called himself 'eyebrawler'. "I will hit you and I won't be sorry, I warn you." my voice lowering in a dangerous tone.
---
#518 Posted: 00:57:36 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
"W-Wait!" I shouted, I really didnt want to loose someone that could be useful and could help us out.. I don't wanna be left alone with the others, this creature seemed like they were in the same situation as I was..

I skidded to a stop as I saw that the fox had started to use the torch that they had created as a weapon. I stood silent and the look of fear was on my face, I looked back at the fox and then back at the others, truth to be told, I didnt know who I should follow or who I should trust.

....Maybe I'm better off alone..
---
#519 Posted: 00:58:19 13/04/2016
Luckily I wasn't close enough to get hit. "Please... I can't even defend myself... What threat would I pose with my broken leg?" I asked
---
#520 Posted: 01:07:00 13/04/2016
I looked up, "I don't care." I turned away from this Ebay thing, Yeah i should call him that from now on. Ebay... I turned away, as I stared at this other girl, this, what was her name again? I couldn't remember. I tried to avoid getting close to this rapist. as I felt a trusting bond from her. I put my weapon away back into my tail as I some-what tried to great this girl..... Sadly, I was too afraid to speak...
---
#521 Posted: 01:13:35 13/04/2016
((Rapist? Is that supposed to be me?))

"I just want to be your friend... Do you even remember who you are?" I asked without moving
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#522 Posted: 01:16:40 13/04/2016
I then notice the bright lights darken in the direction of the others. i stop yelling and removed my paws from my eyes. i touch the sword and realize how close it is to me. out of desperation I grab hold of it and my vision clears. my body glows and I change form. i became Durza in his human form. i seath my zonpacto and with cleared vision I begin to approch the other "man my eyes hurt like ****ing hell. what's going on here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#523 Posted: 01:17:57 13/04/2016
In all the commotion, I had tailed along with the group. It was all a blur; so much craziness was happening at once, and it was a bit overwhelming. "What the fox is going on!?" I all but shouted.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#524 Posted: 01:20:13 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I saw as the fire fox put away the weapon it had held previously. I slowly approached them, "I-I wont hurt you, I-I swear.." I said, quite nervously at that fact too. I didnt know why I was here, how I got here, what these creatures were, and why people keep calling me Prex. I'm Chrona! It was surprising that I was able to speak. Though, lets just say that it was good thing that there was no threat towards me.

If there was, people would meet a new face that I dont really like...

His name is Ragnarock and he bullies me!
---
#525 Posted: 01:27:09 13/04/2016
I rub my eyes and say "i have no clue. one minute a coller gets slapped on me next thing I know I'm blinded by light so bright it hurt and closing my eyes didn't help at all. I'm completly out of the lup here."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#526 Posted: 01:27:51 13/04/2016
"Am I the only person who knows what's going on?" Storm asked. "We have a firefox, if you pardon the pun, fighting with a zombie-turned-.....soccer player?"

Might as well ask the tall guy what his name is. And where Death City is. That name doesn't ring a bell. T'sara suggested.

"Excuse me, tall person, what's your name?" Storm asked. "And where's Death City?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#527 Posted: 01:38:08 13/04/2016
I raise a hand "i can answer those questions. I've watched alot of tv and stuff to know a few things. the tall duds name is Chrona. Death City is in the Soul Eater series ran by none other then Death himself with the aide of his academy students and teachers at deaths academy for hunting rouge souls, in short.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#528 Posted: 01:48:24 13/04/2016
"... You guys make no sense..." I retorted in aggravation. "I just want to go home.. I ant out of this... This isn't normal. What is going on!?" I wasn't afraid to raise my voice again. At least in hopes to get everyone's attention... But if that would've worked or not. I feel bad for scaring others away...
---
#529 Posted: 02:07:20 13/04/2016
I look at the Braxin and say "first off their's no such thing as normal. and secondly you don't think we want to go home too. I'm just some second rate 18 year old loser who was minding his own buissness and then out of no were i get turned into my main oc Durza because I chose to have a pic of him as an avitar. I was a hug dragon a minute ago. now i'm in his human form stuck in some vertual world that darkspyro52 created with no clue as to what we're supposed to be doing or how to go home. so join the club kid!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#530 Posted: 02:16:55 13/04/2016
"We all want out, but we need to work together to do so" I said "And I'm sorry for hugging your leg, I was in distress. I thought I was responsible for one of my best friends killing themselves" I said
---
#531 Posted: 14:01:15 13/04/2016
I stared at everyone. It looked like an unorganized chaos. I didn't like to be in the center of such situations. I sigh. Everyone seemed to have questions of their own. Some didn't know what they were or what the full extend of their Characters power was.

I was willing to answer all of these questions and help them get a better understanding of their situation, but not here.

"Everyone, I want to say something!" I put up the volume of my voice. "I understand you all feel uneasy about the current situation. I also understand if you feel discomfortable with the powers you posses. Let me make an offer to you guys."

I put my right hand on my chest, showing I was speaking the honest truth.

"I can offer you all a shelter and food for the time being. I can all teach you the full extend of the power you posess and I'm willing to give answers on every question you put in front of me. If you are questioning me, I've lived here for severall months, so I'm highly familliar around these parts, so please trust me on this one."

I went over to Skyhunter and handed him a device. "Use this to find my camp. Look out for a blue tree. Its up to you all as individuals if you come or not. Your choise." I smile.

I then walk away, raising my hand, calling forth a blanket of mist, dissapearing into it.

"I'll see who takes my offer and who doesnt." I said, my voice fading away.

Once the mist dissapeared, I had dissapeared along with it.
#532 Posted: 14:28:12 13/04/2016
I think about it "well if I need help I can ask my zonpacto but it can't hurt to get shelter."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#533 Posted: 16:36:51 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I blinked, how did this person know about me?
"H-H-How did you know?" I asked Shade nervously and slightly afraid. I had no idea what was going on, and could feel the panic slowly going through my body again.

This is when the bad thing happened....

A black being was soon visible, from behind me. "Hey you BOZOS! WE AINT GONNA GET ANYWHERE IF YOU IDIOTS KEEP PAINICKING! YOU'RE WORSE THAN CHRONA FOR THAT!" Ragnarock shouted annoyed in a loud tone.

I blinked, "R-Ragnarock!" I said, not really knowing what else to say, but I knew that I would definitely outcasted now...

"Bunch'a weirdos anyways..." Ragnarock then added again, insulting the group.

Little did I know, Ragnarock was only able to appear due to the negative energy of fear and panic around us.

He manifested from my negative feelings.
---
#534 Posted: 17:17:34 13/04/2016
"Nope, forget this!" I had no more else to share, I just had no idea what was going on. And hanging around with these 'things' wasn't healthy for me at all. "You guys can fight on your own, but I'm out. If nobody can act normal and tell me exactly what the heck is going on, than I'm not going to be part of this anymore." With those word said, I wondered off. I needed a break, a big one as well.

The realization that I turned into this, this Pokemon just didn't add up. It just wasn't right. A bunch of weirdos, a lack of information. No I banished the thoughts as I did all to get as much distance from the rest of the group. A group that needs its own name.

I observed the group, as they raddled amongst each other. Form changing, DarkSpyro, that light, Braixen? This all still made no sense at all. "Bet I'll end up in a fight with one of these losers." I couldn't help but stifle a young, the realization that this was just not going anywhere. "I hate this place, I really do." I muttered to myself. as I tried to search a quiet place, a place, to just calm down and rest...
---
#535 Posted: 19:01:24 13/04/2016
Alone, all alone...

I silently walked through the abyss, filled with trees as far as they eye could see. The words of every user racing in my head like a dark wisp.

They wanted to go back, back to the world they, no, the world were I once came from.

I shook the thought off upon seeing a small camp in the distance; a emergency camp. I was meaning to retrieve some items from this one, but kept forgetting to do so.
I aproach a single box and after opening it, I began to see which items I should take...

But my heart skipped a beat... tears piled up in my Sky-Blue eyes.

"Tabitha..." I silently spoke, my eyes focussed on two crystal pink eyes of a cat plush. I had made this myself, a replica of the one my boyfriend gave to me in the real world. With shaking hands, I pick it up, and then it hit me, real hard.

I was alone.
I missed love.
I missed being together.

I suffered from lonlyness...

I couldn't hold it anymore, and clenched the plush tightly in my arms, crying out loud, giving in on those harsh facts. I had kept strong, but this broke me. Blinded by tears, rage and pure depression, I collapsed to the ground, continueing the what seemed to be never ending tears.

Eventually, I ended up pleading.

"SHADOWSTORM, PLEASE COME TO ME!"
#536 Posted: 19:15:54 13/04/2016
[[aww.... ;( Touching... I need someone And with that I request just ONE, that can run after me, because in my situation, i am not planning on getting back to that group...]]
---
#537 Posted: 19:38:58 13/04/2016
I looked around "I want to go to where she went" I said as I focused on Skyhunter
---
#538 Posted: 20:38:30 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowStorm
[[aww.... ;( Touching... I need someone And with that I request just ONE, that can run after me, because in my situation, i am not planning on getting back to that group...]]

((I can! My character thinking they're Chrona isn't starting to trust the others anytime soon lol))

"Welp, looks like this isnt going anywhere, I'm out, see ya later suckers! You should follow that fox, she seemed like your only hope at someone normal to help ya," Ragnarock said, in a rather rude tone, and dissipated, becoming a part of my blood once again. I frowned, maybe he was right...

Plus, I didnt like the looks of this group anyways, they didnt seem that... reliable...

Without a word, I went off in search of 'Braixen', That's what I heard that their name was anyways... I-I hope I'm not wrong! I don't know how to deal with getting someone's name wrong!

Thinking further, a sharp pain reached my head again, and I cringed. Though, I began to remember....
I wasn't Chrona, was I?

"DarkSpyro..." I muttered, "...I'm not Chrona, but, who am I?" I asked myself, lost in my own confusion. Nevermind that, I needed to find that fox!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:25 13/04/2016 by prextail202
#539 Posted: 21:12:13 13/04/2016
I see Chrona run away and decide to fallow. I vanish into shadows since i feel most comfertable in the dark, and unable to be seen by others I fallow Chrona.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#540 Posted: 21:23:56 13/04/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
I see Chrona run away and decide to fallow. I vanish into shadows since i feel most comfertable in the dark, and unable to be seen by others I fallow Chrona.

I requested just one to follow..... I really can't continue with my discovery about this world otherwise....
]]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:32:43 13/04/2016 by ShadowStorm
#541 Posted: 21:26:11 13/04/2016
[Oops! Sorry, I didn't know. I guess I'll edit my post now...]
---
#542 Posted: 21:39:39 13/04/2016
I silently sit back up again, my throat sore of the crying. I grab the items I need and hastely begin my trip to my actual home, removing myself further from the group.

"It's up to themselves." I said with gritted teeth. My eyes clearly showed discomford, annoyance, yet fear and emptiness. I lost my concentration and focus, and tripped over a 'randomly placed' rock. The items I had scattered over the ground. I got up, and gathered them together. Without a noise, I continued my path home. At least, I tried.

I almost had reached the door of the Blue Tree, only for terrible pain to shoot through my leg, leaving me collapsing on the ground yet again. I scream in terror. Now not only was I emotionally hurt, but also physically. I tend to my left leg and examin it. A large cut eble once I pulled my pants up. I groaned in agitation. "Yes, luck is at my side... whoo..."

The loss of blood through the open cut took my consciousness along with it rather quickly, leaving me to lay still on the ground. My arms were still losely around the cat plush. The otther items and tools had scattered themselves on the ground once more...
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:49:51 13/04/2016 by BlackWing116
#543 Posted: 21:46:00 13/04/2016
[Okay, okay, okay. Clearly I didn't read any of this. Here's my revised post:]

I blinked as BlackWing vanished, leaving me with little more than a strange device and those parting words. If I was going to keep my deal with her, I'd better keep in touch. Look for the blue tree... where would I find a thing like that?

I nodded to Austin as I offered him a paw, helping to support him despite his broken leg, and clicked a button on the device, hoping it would lead me to BlackWing. With one last look around, I set off with my injured friend in tow; if any other users wanted to follow along, they could.
---
#544 Posted: 21:53:20 13/04/2016
I took the paw and held it as we started walking. "Who do you think the new guy is?" I asked as we went.
---
#545 Posted: 23:25:00 13/04/2016
“Stupid group uhg”, I groaned in frustration as I tried to relax my muscles. Well, my muscles? Were these even my muscles. “Oh just forget this!” I huffed trying again to calm myself down.

“Well… I guess my life has changed from here on then…” I said whilst staring down at my weapon. “Only if I knew how it worked.” I remembered some moves from when I used to play as Braixen in Pokkén Tournament, but that is as far as it goes. Experimentally I tried to use it as a broom. “Braixen was able to fly on this thing, I wonder if I Ca- Yikes!” A jolt of thrust rushed from underneath me, launching me a good 6 meters (19,7 Feet) away from the location I was practicing at. As I pulled myself up from the ground. I realized that my stick was gone. “Oh no… Where is it!” As a Braixen I’m useless without it.

I searched around, but it was nowhere to be found. “Oh no, no no no no no” came my panicking response, “please no, I bag whatever is causing this, but please don’t do this to me!” I felt useless, I felt getting numb again as I dropped to the ground and cried.
---
#546 Posted: 23:48:59 13/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Walking around, I managed to almost get hit DIRECTLY in the face with a... tree branch?

"..What..?" I asked myself, and picked it up from the ground. This seemed familiar. No trees around here held a branch made of this kind of wood...

Wait a minute, was it...scorched slightly? This told me right away who the owner of the branch could possibly be. It had to be that Braixen. Braixens are usually severely lost without these, or at least it seems like it. Even more of a reason to find the fire type Pokemon. It wasn't until now that I realized just how far away I was from the others. Whoever they were, they seemed like they were too busy to notice I was gone..

Walking a bit further, I soon saw a yellow, black and white furry creature in the distance. I don't know how they managed to loose the stick so far, but I called out to them,

"Hey! I think I might have found something of yours!" I called out, and ran over to them, holding the branch in my hand.
---
#547 Posted: 00:10:42 14/04/2016
(( do you refer them as me? Because I'm just a nale Braixen))
---
#548 Posted: 00:13:49 14/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((Yep, I usually use them in RPs))
---
#549 Posted: 00:19:53 14/04/2016
"I'm not sure," I replied, the device guiding the way as we traversed the twisted thicket of the woods. I had plucked a few plants, weaving their tough fibers into a sort of thread, and used it to strap the device around my neck like a pendant. A smart move, considering how easily I tend to lose things. "I think he'll be alright though; not many people would try to mess with a guy with a burning stick." The device gently pulled on its string, pointing to what I assumed was BlackWing. I looked at Austin and winced; he had a painful-looking burn mark across his face from where the mystery user had struck him. "We should probably find something to treat that before too long. I'm no botanist, but I doubt Aloe vera grows in the forest..."
---
#550 Posted: 00:34:41 14/04/2016
I lightly touched the burn mark and winced. "I get more useless by the second, don't I?" I asked with a frown. "I feel like a burden..."
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me