Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DarkSpyro: The Character Catastrophie (AVATAR MISSHAP SPIN-OFF) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#451 Posted: 22:35:27 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((Ah ok Sky, sounds good! smilie))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#452 Posted: 22:35:52 09/04/2016
[[Sky@: Neat! Just know I'm somewhat "Evil". *wink* >:3
I'm going to be a sweet little evil angel <3

Shade@: *shrugs* I dunno.... Somebody pull it out of meeh! D:

I'll wait on Skyhunter's reply for now. Sorry for wasting another post on OOC]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:16 09/04/2016 by BlackWing116
#453 Posted: 22:43:04 09/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((Ahahah it's not a problem BlackWing smilie
Remember, Avatar mishap had like 3 pages full of OOC one time lol))
---
#454 Posted: 23:38:17 09/04/2016
[[Oh my god those times were golden. How lovely it was hitting each otther in the face with odd colored chains of pure bad-ass-ness.]]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#455 Posted: 04:25:32 10/04/2016
Silence.

The inky darkness of the void stretched for miles. There was nothing to be seen, no landmarks, no light, no space, not even any time. The vast void was devoid of any of the things that make our world real. Just complete nothingness.

Silence.

Who could really say where it was? Was it Purgatory? Limbo? It was a place beyond Earth, beyond darkSpyro, even beyond time and space. It was everywhere, and yet nowhere. And there was nothingness.

Silence.

A light in the dark is often considered a comforting thing, until you realize that it shows you exactly what lies in the shadows, exactly what was causing the growing sense of paranoia you felt as the hairs on the back of your neck stood up. Some things are best left in the dark, but unfortunately for BlackWing, this light did exactly that. Furious red eyes, scales black as night, and a fang-lined mouth twisted into a frown all belonged to what was waiting there.

"BlackWing... you have failed me." dark52 growled, breaking the silence.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#456 Posted: 08:13:55 10/04/2016
I remained quiet for a short amound of time, before letting out a sigh. "Yes, yes I know very well I have." I bluntly replied. "Is there anything you wish from me to redeem myself?" I continued asking.

If I would've still been alive, I would've smirked.

"Perhaps it hasn't been informed to you yet, but users have begun making their appearance again. Perhaps I can do something... fun... with them, Master?"

That there was my first time calling Dark a Master. I thought about it, but shook it off.
#457 Posted: 08:55:04 10/04/2016
dark's eyes glimmered with annoyance. "Don't waste your breath trying to kiss up to me. You think I'm unaware of the situation? What do you think I summoned you to this plane for in the first place?" He paused to shift closer to BlackWing, his unrelenting red gaze seemed to pierce through her soul.

"I have no use for an agent who offs themselves at the first sign of resistance. Let me make this simple for you, girl: YOU ARE DEAD. And when you die, you come here, and when you come here, I decide what happens to you. But the truth is, I don't want to see you coming back here as a dead stiff." At this point, the admin's leathery silver wings spread and he hovered above her, glaring right in her face as the area seemed to become much colder. "You're nothing more than an investment, but no-one makes an investment without running a few tests first. You were able to survive and handle the power I gave you- test one" he spoke, pointing to the unnatural scars running across her body. "Now prove to me you can use it, because if you don't, I won't be happy to see you here again. For now, I'll make an exception- just this once."

"As for the users, keep them alive for now. Gain their trust, but be warned, some may be harder to win over than others. I have plans for them..."
---
#458 Posted: 09:41:47 10/04/2016
"Aformative. As for my suicidal act. It was a attempt of trying to strike fear upon thee who dare to poke fun of this realm." I explained, but decided not to go further into that. In fact, I wasn't realy dead. You could more compare it with a TV being on stand by. If it were for any otther user, their soul would be sended gere too, but I knew very well Dark wouldn't spare them like he did with me.

I stare straight into Dark's eyes, before giving my usual farewell gesture and reverted back to the surface. I stared down at my body, which was starting to shift in appearance. The reason I wanted my body to do this underground? "Sorry to put a push onto you all, but please hurry up. I'm starting to change and its rather unpleasant to see that. Drop me in a hole already."
The aura around my soul grew heavy, a sign of impatience and displeasure.
#459 Posted: 15:19:05 10/04/2016
With a flash of his crimson gaze, dark left his servant with some parting words. "So long, Miss BlackWing." And with that, she was allowed to return to the realm of the living.
---
#460 Posted: 17:11:36 10/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Taking a few deep, shaky breaths, I soon got up. Fear of worry soon struck me however. I had changed again, would anyone believe it was truly me? Would I be trusted again? Would I become outcasted from the group? I was terrified of abandonment right now to say the very least and looked back in the direction that I ran from. Should I go back?
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#461 Posted: 18:17:02 10/04/2016
I crawled over to Blackwing's body and held it. "Who... Who are you?" I asked with tears falling down my face
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#462 Posted: 23:34:20 10/04/2016
Durza's sword began to glow. it came out and flew over to me. but my paws were over my eyes as i continued to yell in pain. so it fell on the ground before me waiting for me to pick it up only to be unable to do so.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#463 Posted: 06:42:36 11/04/2016
My eyes slowly open. Dark gave me the power to live again a little too early, forcing my body to change while I was laying on EyeBrawlers hands. As I had my eyes half open, I noticed the tension in my right eye growing to a painfull level. "The hole..." I whispered. "Put me in there..." I tried to say, but my voice was hallow. "Unless you..want to get...filthy." I finally said in a louder tone. By then, I had already risen my left... claw... yes.. claw.

I was changing into none otther than Lost Alvira, or, Tyla, whatever you prefer. I knew one thing at least: changing into Tyla would spoil my identity to at least 75% of everyone present at the moment. Not that I mind, though, but for those who knew Tyla, going into her body into pure daylight would hurt me. Changing to Tyla in pure darkness or underneath soil would be harmless. A reason I wished to be dropped in a hole; to transform painlessly.

If nobody would hurry up, my eye would snap, in the painfull manner.
"The hole, now!" I pleaded one last time.

I wasn't in for pain. Not again.
#464 Posted: 10:29:29 11/04/2016
I looked at the figure I was holding. "Tyla! Yes, I will try" I said as I started to drag her to the hole, at least tried to do so. "Blackwing... Why did you do that to yourself?" I asked as I kept trying
---
#465 Posted: 12:34:11 11/04/2016
"Assshhh, not so loud." I hissed, wincing in pain as I was dragged. "Nobody needs to know my name just yet." I said, enduring as much pain as possible. "Just get me in that...ung...hole"
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#466 Posted: 21:32:22 11/04/2016
It must be hard coming back from the dead, T'sara reasoned. It looks painful. I'll just take my chances staying dead.

"T'sara, be quiet." Storm muttered. "This person knows what they're doing. I hope."

I'll have a talk with Rayna about revealing my name. I preferred it when you called me a "mysterious voice". Now I have to listen to you bungle the pronunciation.

Storm joined Austin in rolling Tyla into the hole. "Whoever you are, hold tight. We'll get you into a hole. I have absolutely no idea how this helps, but I'll just go with what you say."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:10 11/04/2016 by StormDragon21
#467 Posted: 21:36:18 11/04/2016
I quickly shut up. "I'm trying" I said as I kept trying
---
#468 Posted: 21:36:32 11/04/2016
I gave a slight nod before finally feeling the ground dissapear below me, giving me free fall into the hole. Now I was only hoping they'd throw soil over me...
#469 Posted: 21:54:15 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((If anyone wants to find the panicking me, go ahead smilie))
---
#470 Posted: 22:01:48 11/04/2016
ooc: omg i just remembered something about my zonpacto. it's very picky as to who can weld it and if someone who it doesn't deem worthy of welding it will ether A be unable to lift it since for others it's to heavy to lift or B can't lift it because it becomes so hot to the touch it's like trying to weld magma or both. so Blackwing couldn't have suisided with Durza's sword since he isn't worthy of welding it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#471 Posted: 22:06:40 11/04/2016
((Too bad this all happened before you explained this, ottherwise I wouldve just grabbed your sword and burn to death. It would make more sense on to which character Im becoming now...))

"Heey! Can you thow some soil over me!?" I shout up.
#472 Posted: 22:17:36 11/04/2016
ooc: well burn to death no you would just get your hands burned off. and really it would've just made itself to heavy to hold but oh well I'll just be kicking myself for the rest of the rp.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#473 Posted: 22:19:37 11/04/2016
((That wouldve even made more sence since Tyla's hands are burned off according to her backstory.))
#474 Posted: 23:33:39 11/04/2016
"O-of course!" I said before starting to put dirt into the hole
---
#475 Posted: 23:49:55 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
As I decided to slowly approach, a sharp pain hit my skull, "O-Ow!" I said, in Chrona's voice obviously, so if anyone heard me, they would never know who I was. Little did I know, this pain I was feeling was locking away my memory bit by bit, and every step caused more pain. I was too stubborn to realize that, and before I knew it, the memory about my pals had been lost, in fact, replaced with Chrona's own memories. There probably would be a way to get my memories back, but for now, as far as I knew, my name was ACTUALLY Chrona.

I walked further and saw a group from afar, it was a really big group... I-I don't know how to deal with a big group! Some of them look pretty scary and tough too...Oh, I don't know how to deal with this either! I slowly started to back away, though managed to trip up in a root of a tree, and now looked at the group, petrified, and frozen in fear. I-I didnt know what to say, I was too afraid to speak! I don't know how to deal with this!
---
#476 Posted: 00:05:03 12/04/2016
I could hear somebody from under the soil, but shook it off. I then relaxed my body, finally changing into Tyla completely without any pain. I emerged from the hole not long later, showing my full appearance.
As I got up, I noticed a stranger, who seemed to be rather scared. I aproach them, not caring about the rest, even if they treid to say something.

"Hey, you ok?" I thought. To me, ths was Prex, obviously for many reasons I knew myself. "Are you ok, Prex?" I ask again.
#477 Posted: 00:12:40 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I blinked, "P-Prex?" I asked, quite nervously, "N-No, sorry, I-I'm C-Chrona, s-sorry about that..." I said, still feeling my heart beat with fear. I stayed where I was, on the ground. My inhuman black blood was keeping my memory locked away from who I really was. "I-I didnt mean t-to interrupt anything, l-like I said, i'm sorry," I repeated again. By the looks of it, I-I was the most human one here, and that's saying something...
Whoever this 'Prex' was, I had NO idea who they were...
---
#478 Posted: 00:16:35 12/04/2016
A weak smirk spread across my face. "She has amnesia....very...funny..."

"Ah, i see, I'm BlackWing." I replied, taking out a hand. "You're a close friend of mine. You and I have traveled together for very long, glad you are back."
I hugged prex, but smirked wideley out of her view.
#479 Posted: 00:22:18 12/04/2016
I must've blanked out at some point, because one minute I was just digging out a hold beneath a tree for shelter, and the next thing I knew, all hell had broken loose. But because I don't want this post to be too ridiculously long, let's just fast forward to what was happening at the present time, shall we? So, I had witnessed Austin and Storm burying what I presumed was a dead user- rather unfortunate -only to have said user almost immediately rise from the grave like a reluctant highschooler on the morning of a school day. I immediately recognized the character in front of me by their most obvious traits- soulless black eyes, a cloak, clammy gray skin, and an overall appearance that would make babies cry -there was no doubt this was Tyla, or as she's better known, Lost Alvira. I couldn't help but groan in dismay; using my intuition, this had to be BlackWing, and I was filled with dread not so much because I disliked the user, I'm actually quite fond of her (and not in a weird way). It was moreso because in the Avatar Mishap, she had a tendency to constantly betray us and slip under dark's control, and let me just say, I'd had enough of that for a lifetime.

It was then that I had noticed that she was approaching another user on the ground in a rather unsettling fashion (although, when you look like that, how not-creepy can you look when walking up to someone?). The user on the ground had taken a bit of a trip, and it wasn't a character I'd recognized. Was it another new user? If it was, I should probably stop BlackWing before she made him crap his pants. "Hey, what are you doing?" I barked at her, trying to look as bold and heroic as a tiny adorable fennec could look.
---
#480 Posted: 00:28:29 12/04/2016
I glance at the fox. "fennec Fox equals Skyhunter..." I thought. "Yo, Sky." I called. "Prex lost her memory!" I announced. "I told her we traveled together for a while so she would feel comfident. Could you help me and get her over to the group?" I asked to the Fox.
#481 Posted: 00:39:02 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I backed away a little further, the being's...Appearance was VERY unsettling, I wouldn't be surprised if they were near becoming a Kisin, those things can turn out pretty creepy... I-I mean REALLY CREEPY. I froze up when she suddenly hugged me, and if I were to try and speak, the words just wouldn't come up, I was immobilized by the fear. Th-This person was scarier than Ragnarock could ever be...

Speaking of Ragnarock? Where was he...? Maybe it's just best that he wasn't here at the moment...

"I-I told you I'm Chrona!" I said, seeing the Fennic Fox and looking at him with a look as to ask for help, as this other person was really starting to creep me out...
---
#482 Posted: 00:46:02 12/04/2016
I sigh. "Sorry, I dont have the most... welcoming appearance.." I said, taking my distance, gesturing to Sky he should take over and talk to this user.
#483 Posted: 01:14:19 12/04/2016
I quickly scampered over at the user-turned Tyla at her prompting to see what I could do. So, Prex lost her memory, eh? I can't say I'm surprised. That was pretty par for the course in the avatar mishap. Thankfully, the amnesia was generally pretty easily remedied, though how long it took to cure varied from user to user. "Sorry about my friend," I spoke in a calm, confident tone, in an effort to ease Prex's terror. "I know she's not the prettiest thing to look at, but we don't mean any harm... right?" I glared at BlackWing with a look that said Don't even think about it.

"Anyway, my name's Skyhunter, and this is BlackWing. I know this is gonna sound totally insane, but just hear me out. See, this whole world we're in right now? None of it's real, it's all just a computer simulation. Me, my friends, and a few other guys got dropped off here, where we were turned into certain characters that we picked before arriving. Now, there are a few bugs here and there, and sometimes, some users lose their memories and believe they actually are their character..." I explained this all to Prex- or rather, Chrona -as I paused at that point, hoping she'd make the connection.
---
#484 Posted: 01:28:38 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
I blinked, all of this seemed insane to believe, but what else was there to believe? I-I don't recall how I got here, and that creepy person wont stop calling me Prex...
"I-I'll believe you on the n-no harm part..." I said, still a little shaky from the fear from earlier, "B-But I d-don't understand how this could be a computer simulation...A-All of this seems t-too real..." I said, "I-I couldn't have been someone before this, c-could I?" I added, the black blood that flowed through my body was still trying to keep my memories locked away in some sort of memory safe in my mind.
---
#485 Posted: 01:47:49 12/04/2016
"I know it's hard to believe- heck, I wouldn't believe it if some random guy came up to me and told me that I'm basically trapped in the Matrix -but I wouldn't say it if it weren't true." I couldn't make this up, I couldn't make this up if I tried, I am sad that I lack the talent to make this **** up! "I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm just stating what we've managed to dig up. And if you think I'm crazy, that's fine. But as long as you're here, would you mind giving us a hand? We could use all the help we can get."

[Whoever gets the reference I made gets a delicious e-cookie :3]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:28 12/04/2016 by Skyhunter
#486 Posted: 01:58:28 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((I didnt catch it, no cookie ;-smilie)

I nodded, "I-I can try a-and help the best I can..." I added, looking at the fox. One might be shocked as to why I wasn't surprised myself about a talking animal, but I've seen talking animals that turn into people before...
"I-I dont know how much I can help, B-But I can try.." I then added, and then went to stand up.

Being Chrona I was quite tall, the robe just made me look even taller than that as well.
---
#487 Posted: 02:02:35 12/04/2016
I simply stared. I knew Skyhunter was very hard to come to, especially if its about trust... my past with him didnt work along either. I then feel a small, very small spark. "Skyhunter, can we..... talk?" I said. Even if I was taken by the curse, I still had my own mind, and dark couldnt get me here.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked to Skyhunter.

I knew this curse was bad, but disobeying dark would be fatal.... I needed help.
#488 Posted: 02:14:30 12/04/2016
I raised an eyebrow at BlackWing's request. She wanted to talk to me... in private? Hmm... suspicious... But, my past transgressions aside, there wasn't much of a sign that there was anything inherently bad about her... yet. Maybe I'm a little too mistrusting. "Um, sure, I guess," I agreed, deciding to give her the benefit of the doubt. Who knows? Maybe she is completely benign.

Then again, that didn't stop me from making sure my pistol was somewhere I could reach it.
---
#489 Posted: 03:11:59 12/04/2016
"I just buried one of my best friends that I just saw kill herself..." I said realizing what happened "D-did I do this?" I thought as I started to break down. I was thinking that I was the one that did all of this.
---
#490 Posted: 03:56:51 12/04/2016
I was still thrashing and yelling loudly in pain. I needed my sword but i didn't realize how close it was.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#491 Posted: 08:06:47 12/04/2016
"Alright..." I started. "I can see you are uncartain of my allignment..." I said. "And to confirm your thoughts, Sky, yes, I am inder dark's alignment. You see, he enforced the last three red chain pieces upon me." I gestured towards the unnatural scar, fangs and iris. "He gave me a task, and that was for you all to trust me... I.. I dont want to do this... but....disobeying....dark...W-will.."
Only thinking about it already made my heart skip a beat. "He'd kill me for real!"
I bursted out in tears. It just was unfair.
A big part of me was cursed already, and only a small part of me was sane, and that part was crying... crying for desperate help.
#492 Posted: 11:15:58 12/04/2016
What she said put me in a bit of an uncomfortable spot. Now, anyone who's known me for at least a little while knows that I have zero tolerance for betrayal, but I couldn't help but feel bad for BlackWing. dark was using her, and while that might not excuse everything, it was enough to gain my sympathy. I didn't know how powerful dark would be in this world... it was a risky idea, but it was still an idea. "Okay... so how about this: you've already got a good start with the 'trust' thing, I'm sure. Maybe you could try following his orders without actually doing anything. Twist his words, look for a loophole. Think you can do that?"

While we were conversing, my big fox ears picked up the sound of Austin about to break out in tears again. I knew he and BlackWing were good friends, so I should probably stop him before he starts bawling. "Yo, Austin! She ain't dead, ya dingus, she's right here!" You'd think someone clawing their way out of the ground zombie-style would be harder to miss...
---
#493 Posted: 12:53:33 12/04/2016
I looked at SkyHunter. "I don't know. I'm worried I'll send you all into a trap without me knowing... I was planning by myself to continue with the mission but on the end betray dark instead... but... a loophole... I don't know..." I said, dipping my head towards the ground. Black tears began to hit the ground as I continued sobbing.
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#494 Posted: 12:54:02 12/04/2016
BAGEL
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#495 Posted: 13:17:48 12/04/2016
[Hi ShadowStorm]

"Hey, take it easy," I said, offering the sobbing Lost Child a furry hug. I know I'm not the best guy to come to for comfort, but hey, at least I try. "Your plan sounds better than mine, I was just talking out of my butt. And even if you do get possessed, we'll have better judgement than to let you lead us to our doom." At least, I hope we'll have better judgement.... "Don't worry about it, we'll make it through this together."
---
#496 Posted: 15:42:26 12/04/2016
"But if only one person won't trust me I fail the mission..." I silently said before looking Skyhunter in the eyes. "-and if I tell everyone there's going to be one who will attack me or anything and... Can you please help me succeed into this mission?" I asked, still tearing.
#497 Posted: 16:44:09 12/04/2016
"Of course I will," I said with a smile. "What are friends for? Heck, just by getting me in on it, you made it over a big hurtle already."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:01 12/04/2016 by Skyhunter
#498 Posted: 17:40:35 12/04/2016
I nodded. "Thanks." I said, getting up. "Though I'm not the greatest when it comes to appealing appearance..."
I silently laid down, staring at the sky. "Just.. I meant to stay here to save the memories I had with you guys... but instead I end up serving dark... Like... there are good points, too. For one, I get free food and a good shelter I can use... but performing missions isn't easy... I go around these days doing all the Gnorcing and Ripto's... and Moderating..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:49:07 12/04/2016 by BlackWing116
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#499 Posted: 18:12:15 12/04/2016
(( BAGEL POWER

Name: ShadowStorm (Shadow for short) Valor
Your 6 avatars?:
#1 Braixen
#2: Ang
#3: Atlas
#3: Swirlo
#5: Mune
#6: Thunder

Personality: Direct but friendly, jokes around, but also desires to have things serious. Isn't all too fond of negativity, or anything similar to it.
Other?: Bagels?

BAGEL POWER OUT))
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#500 Posted: 20:11:41 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
((Accepted~!
If you like, since my character isnt interacting with anyone, you could run into them smilie ))
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me