Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Which figures you're getting for Christmas guesses
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Which figures you're getting for Christmas guesses [CLOSED]
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#51 Posted: 06:24:47 25/12/2015
I received the smilie Combo Pack from my parents, completing my favourite Earth pairing in one go! I also received five Eon's Elite figures from my best friend ( smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie and smilie ) and an EB Games gift card from my aunty which I'd like to use to pick up the Sky Racing Action Pack, thus collecting one of my three favourite Sky-based SuperChargers ( smilie ). smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#52 Posted: 20:21:32 25/12/2015
This year actually wasn't big for my Skylander stuff. I got Dive Clops, Fiesta and Smash Hit. At least now I can judge what I want to get in terms of bigger packs.
---
Eh.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#53 Posted: 21:03:43 25/12/2015
I got Stealth Stinger, Shark Tank, Shield Striker, and Crypt Crusher. I also got a $15 dollar gift card, I think i'll use it to buy Nightfall!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#54 Posted: 21:35:23 25/12/2015
I'm at my mom's for christmas day; I never made a full list for her so she gave me one free shopping trip for skylanders tomorrow smilie. I'm hoping to get the Sky Action Pack and some other stuff like amiibo. I still don't know what I have off of my Christmas list from my dad's side of the family, but probably Thump Truck and Elite Ghost Roaster. I'll find out on the 30th.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#55 Posted: 00:58:35 26/12/2015
Got Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz, and Sea Racing Action Pack. Plus some money which I will use a bit of to pick up Elite GR.
---
Hahahahaha
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me