Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
S2's Anyone? [CLOSED]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1 Posted: 15:34:51 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
So, after I sell Skylanders Superchargers (PLEASE don't try to convince me not to. I want to get other things aside from Skylanders, like cool boardgames and other videogames. But, I will make some leniency), I still want to have the experience of having a new Skylander. But what to do for that? Well, I've been looking on Gamestop, and I've discovered on there that you could buy all of the remaining Series 2s I don't have (everyone sans smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie ) for a little over a hundred dollars, with all lightcores added on (sans Chill as they don't have her amazingly) it would be a little over 130. I would like to have a full set of Heroic challenges in Giants, considering I will be doing a full reset of the game (essentially I delete all my save files for a game and reset all of my Skylanders that came from that game. Except for Zook and Triggs in this case. Those are special.) In the forums opinion, is it worth it to get S2s and possibly Lightcores from Giants and maybe Swap-Force as well, when you have a full collection of Series 1 from SSA-STT?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:35:19 05/12/2015 by zookinator
#2 Posted: 15:41:46 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOPS. Wrong section. Can a mod move this to Toys and Merchandise please?
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 18:09:29 05/12/2015
Done.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 19:16:31 05/12/2015
I think lightcores are very useful . Buying s2,s is a matter of preference or completion .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#5 Posted: 23:16:33 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, completion wise I'm set, I can access pretty much what I want with the characters. But, if I want to get all of the stars in say Skylanders Swap-Force, I'll need the reposes and lightcores for that game. And for Giants, I will need the reposes to get more heroic challenges. So yeah, that's why I want the forums suggestions.

Also, Matteomax, thanks for moving it.
---
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#6 Posted: 01:07:45 06/12/2015
humm not sure. ive collected all of the gaints figures minus 8 of them this last year, i never paid full price for any of them, keep an eye out for deals with TRU and such. before black friday they had the figures for 3 bucks each, i got $200 worth of figures for like $50. also i do have a full collection of SA figures ( got it off ebay) idk if its worth it to play with but i did it for collection sake.

but im confused about what the deal is. is it all of the giants figures minus the ones you listed? for us to really get a good idea of what the deal is we need a list of some kind. but for me, i wouldnt pay more than 5 bucks a figure brand new unless they are rare.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7 Posted: 03:31:48 06/12/2015
Well, I personally recommend. The Heroic Challenge part is a good point in Giants, but they're not much useful in Swap Force aside from giving more Elemental Power and the Wow-Pow Powers. The LightCores are also good additions to your collection. Plus, the light effects are pretty good.
---
Bruh
#8 Posted: 15:39:53 06/12/2015 | Topic Creator
@Crash10- Well, I am familiar with the lightcore effects from when I first started collecting them (I sold them off since I wanted more money for Swap-Force. That or I gave them away...) And they do look pretty nice.

@Alphawolf- Yes, I accounted for all of the Series 2 except for the five I listed, and all lightcore except for Chill. I would wait for a sale, but right now SG is starting to run out for certain characters (IE LC Pop Fizz, S2 Drobot). I think the sale I would wait foro is the B2G3 sale that Gamestop could very well have again. That would be the best one for me.
---
#9 Posted: 00:47:30 07/12/2015
well about 130 bucks for all giants figures minus the 6 listed. its a good price. i personally never buy used mainly because i want the cards and stuff the comes with them, but if you dont care about that stuff it should make getting them all alot easier.

i just looked up light core chill and pop fizz....so expensive. they seems to be the rarest from the giants collection.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:41 07/12/2015 by Alphawolf
#10 Posted: 02:54:55 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Don't forget S2 Bash. He's $15 on Gamestop...used. He is the rarest right now, for standard characters that is. Anyways, yeah, not a half bad price for all the rest I'm missing. But I still want to wait for that golden sale.
---
#11 Posted: 22:16:55 07/12/2015
looking all this up my local gamestops do have the rare figures used but i want the cards and stickers too. i use the cards as part of my displays.
#12 Posted: 23:52:40 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, considering that the figures will all be going in one of those rolling bins (Look at this topic), I will not be displaying them anymore. Although the cards would be useful in my board game (still in development), I can buy them used on ebay if I wanted to.
---
#13 Posted: 09:47:41 08/12/2015
some of them, i looked it up as well, i didnt do a in depth search but some of the cards were not available form the card selling people. i was thinking of taking that route too, i dont mind used, i just want the card and stickers too .
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me