Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Under Scuttle (Shantae/Undertale) [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 14:58:05 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: Quickly after the events of Undertale most of the world accepted monsters but besides one place. Scuttle Town. Then it was attacked by Mad Dummy and he defeated most of the heroes there. But beside one. Mad Dummy then saw a pirate ship in the distance..

Rules
-No OCs sorry
-Mad Dummy has Rottytops,Bolo,and Sky hostage
-No OP'ing besides some characters (Flowey,Toriel,Frisk to some extent,etc)
-Lewd stuff is allowed to a extent but if you wanna go to the nine zone go to PM's
-Go wild with characters

Characters
Me
Shantae
Mad Dummy
Risky Boots
Sans
Flowey
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 16:41:46 05/12/2015
Name: Asriel
Appearance: Small goat child wearing a yellow and green sweater. His grown-up form is him, but bigger and wearing a robe similar to Toriel's
Personality: Happy, but has been through a lot of horrible experiences, so he can get emotional
Background: He is the son of Asgore and Toriel. When they took in Chara, he was nice to her. She tricked him though, and combined her soul with his. She forced him up to the surface to kill the humans, but he refused and went back to the Underground and died. His ashes were on the flowers at the bottom of the hole. That created Flowey when Alphys preformed an experiment on it. After Frisk fought Omega Flowey, Asriel was separated from his prison of a body. He wanted to go back to before everything happened, but Frisk saved him. After they hugged, he was without a soul. For some reason however, he was given a soul through the determination of Frisk and his family. Now he is back and loves his life.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#3 Posted: 01:53:30 06/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted! Flowey will be back because of a special thing.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#4 Posted: 04:21:24 06/12/2015
((Ok, hopefully nobody will have a bad time))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#5 Posted: 19:37:40 06/12/2015 | Topic Creator
//Shantae will smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me