Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > What I want Sky6 to be...
Page 1 of 1
What I want Sky6 to be... [CLOSED]
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#1 Posted: 21:15:37 04/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I want it to allow you to be a "Dark Portal Master". Like Fable, inFamous, or other games, if the gimmick was choosing your side, good or evil (I suppose the alignment would change how the gimmicklander plays and looks), would you be up for this? I've seen people talk about similar on here before, and I have to say, if Skylanders 6 is the last in the series, this is how I'd like to see it end.

Like said, I imagine the gimmicklanders' gimmick would be changing their appearance and attacks based on the alignment, so let's say one is a revamp of Spyro. On the good side, he'd look like Spyro, on the bad side, he'd look like Dark Spyro. I imagine the figures of the gimmicklanders would be half and half. One half of the figure showing their good appearance, the other half showing the bad one. As far as the attacks go, slight changes. Spyro for example, let's say his good side has a fireball that pierces enemies, whereas the bad side has a fireball that deals damage over time.

As far as the story progression, the way I'd like to see it, is it allowing you, right after the prologue, to choose your side. Hero NPC's would be bosses if you're on the villain side, and vice versa. So if you're on the villain side, a boss could be Flynn, Cali, and Hugo teamed together, whereas on the hero side, the ever awesome Chill Bill and Broccoli Guy would be teamed together as a boss. With the levels, for the most part, both sides would have different levels, but some levels would be shared but mirrored... for example, let's say on the hero side, one level has you protecting the walls of the Skylanders Academy (or whatever hub it is), but on the villain side, same level, but you're trying to break in, rather than protect it.

I think it would be best if modes like Arena and such came back, but the levels of the Arena or other extra modes being different for each side, as well as the collectibles. How this wouldn't be frustrating, I believe is with both sides, you'd capture a specific boss, say Mags for the villain side, and Spellslamzer for the hero side. One uses great magic, the other uses great technology, so they would offer you their abilities, to go back and change your side. Accepting would restart the game after the prologue, but allowing you keep all of your progress and collectibles. An easy way to collect and do everything without restarting everything..

Most importantly, this could take place in a time known as "The Portal Master Wars", where the Portal Masters split apart, some staying with Eon, and some joining Kaos (or Malefor, depending on the main villain). Why this is so important, the event being called "The Portal Master Wars", is because it would finally give reason for us to have the one thing we've been asking for since the beginning... online PVP.

I'm not sure how the traps or vehicles would work, but for the most part, this is how I'd like the sixth game to be, and it's in my mind, what would make the best Skylanders game, and take it to the next level. What do you guys think? Anything in particular you think would finally bring the series to an eleven?
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#2 Posted: 21:26:17 04/12/2015
I would yes
---
Boop!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 21:56:36 04/12/2015
Their power source is The Darkness though.

It's kind of gone along with all their powers.

Also,this probably belongs in Fandom.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 05:31:14 05/12/2015
Oh I see this was moved into fandom. I guess a Mod from the original section this was posted didn't clean up the reports before doing so >.<. God I was confused when a report about this thread came up.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me