Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Rejected Character Redesign Topic
Page 1 of 1
Rejected Character Redesign Topic [CLOSED]
PixelGamer Green Sparx Gems: 237
#1 Posted: 01:39:56 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
In this thread I will be taking concept art of rejected characters and redesigning them with a name motto and attacks. Others are also encouraged to do the same and post on this topic. A example of this is a bio I did for the yarn creature shown on a video shot inside VV.

Yarnbrawl or Threadnaught

Motto: Bob and Weave!

Attack 1 Pinpoint or Needlepoint: Use Needle to dmg enemies (Upgrade combo and pins from her back are launched at enemies) (Pin Cushion)

Attack 2 Knitoff: Knit projectile and launch at enemies ( can charge when upgraded wool projectile gets bigger)

Attack 3 Crochet Clash: Turn into giant yarn ball and crush enemies

Soul Gem Wool War: Throw Yarn everywhere that tangles up enemies and eventually explodes

Not done but working on it
---
From one generation to the next, Gamers unite!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:28:49 01/12/2015 by PixelGamer
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 01:52:26 01/12/2015
I'd call the yarn one Threadlock, the jellyfish Cell, and the fish dive clops Fish Tank.

I'll work on a moveset for Fish Tank.
#3 Posted: 04:07:14 01/12/2015
Here's my idea for this guy-

[User Posted Image]

Just take away the gun- and you get Fish Tank.

Fish Tank
“Bank on the Tank!”

Attack 1- Fish Fist
Press the primary attack button to throw powerful mech suit punches at foes.

Attack 2- Flood Beam
Press the secondary attack button to shoot a powerful, constant stream of high pressure water at enemies for a short time.

Upgrades-

Fish Phish- Fish Fist attacks do increased damage. Talk about a fighting fish!

Bubble Of Trouble- press and hold the third attack button to create a bubble shield around you. Release the button to pop the shield, doing damage.

Flood Fuel- Flood Beam lasts longer and is stronger. When in drought…

Flush Rush- Hold down the first attack button to rush forward in a powerful ball of water for a short time.

Quote:
Path 1- Pet Store Heavyweight: Improve your Fish Fist and Flush Rush attacks to bring a bubbly beating down on evil!

Fish Tank Combos- Press (primary), (primary), (secondary) for Floodouken. Press (primary), (primary), (third) for Bubble Uppercut.

Fists Of Gold- The Fish Fist attacks do maximum damage. You know, like from one of those classy pet stores.

Flood Rush Supreme- The Flood Rush attack continues for as long as you hold the button. if wishes were fishes- there would be a lot of wish fishes for mercy.

-
Quote:
Path 2- Freshwater Fiend: Improve your Flood Beam and Bubble attacks to become one with the water!

Flood Beam Breaker- Press (primary) while performing a Flood Beam to shoot off a watery fist of salty power!

Bubble Blowout- Holding the Bubble of Trouble for a long time will cause it to shoot off other, smaller bubbles.

Clean Tank- You get a new set of armor, which increases speed and damage. No more algae!

-

Soul Gem- Down The Drain

While performing a Flood Beam, press (Third attack button) to create a whirlpool that sucks in enemies. In skylands, Fishy make YOU go bye-bye!
PixelGamer Green Sparx Gems: 237
#4 Posted: 21:28:25 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Zap you have given me a idea i thought of another possible name for the yarn creature : Threadnaught
---
From one generation to the next, Gamers unite!
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#5 Posted: 23:30:17 01/12/2015
These are cool ideas bout where were these seen? PM me the pics or video cause these are cool.
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
OnionKing Green Sparx Gems: 358
#6 Posted: 02:03:57 02/12/2015
Here is my first draft on the Jellyfish character will update regularly made one or two changes to the character itself

Jellyfisher

Changes: adds two shoulder mounted guns on sides that shoot marine
Motto: Hook Line and Sinker!

Attack One Catch and Release: Shoot a variety of marine life at enemies with different effects chompfish dmg Ink Imp leaves trail of dmging ink also dmges enemies upgrade Bombshark explodes
Or

Attack 1 Gauss Gun: shoot electric spheres from guns

Attack 2 Hookwink: Spin hooks around and dmg enemies (upgrade draws enemies in)

Attack 3 Swirlpool create Whirlpool (upgrades suck enemies in

Soul Gem: Eel shield Posse of eels surround you and defend against enemies
---
Merry Christmas!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:19:06 04/12/2015 by OnionKing
#7 Posted: 23:39:58 03/12/2015
I got a moveset and name thought up for this guy-

[User Posted Image]

He was a prototype for rattle shake- But i think with some modification- he would work.

Crack Shot's moveset is coming soon!
#8 Posted: 00:57:06 05/12/2015
With all that new smash hit concept art released, i got a new "concept client" ready to be redone!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me