Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > The fork is stuck in Lost Islands at this point
Page 1 of 1
The fork is stuck in Lost Islands at this point [CLOSED]
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#1 Posted: 14:50:43 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I have received confirmation from AO that "There is no active development on Lost Islands at this time."

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I still say that BattleCast is no replacement for this. 100% different game and the players of LI will not wholesale move over to BC.

<shrug>

Sorry people. Maybe they will do something in the future with LI, but for now it's over for anyone that's "completed" the game so to speak and is sitting in maintenance mode.

Sigh.

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Zeke_D Blue Sparx Gems: 822
#2 Posted: 18:47:00 30/11/2015
I've noticed that the Superchargers characters don't have the codes to get them in to the game. It's a shame, because the addition of the new dark and light figures would've been nice.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#3 Posted: 19:12:41 30/11/2015
Yeah, it is done. Not unexpected. There is plenty of game for someone that is just getting started, but if you are a long time player, set your own personal goal and call it done.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 20:27:51 30/11/2015
I think i am getting my own personal goal tomorrow . I better find a new one and quick .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#5 Posted: 22:24:31 30/11/2015
Haven't been on in a while. Done. smilie
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#6 Posted: 22:57:57 30/11/2015
I was done when my data got erased for the third time
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#7 Posted: 14:12:38 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark fhoenix
I think i am getting my own personal goal tomorrow . I better find a new one and quick .

Let us know if you find anything good, especially if it's not mainstream.

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me