Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Darkened light, wolf rp [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 05:31:56 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Welcome to Darkened light this (hopefully) will be a good rp smilie.

Plot: Burningmoon, a lone wolf, lives in a hunting ground and is entirely nocturnal. Until one day she comes upon a completely evil wolf pack. She can't decide whether to join it or not, so, she says no. The other pack wants her to join, so the pack claims to fight her, all the lone wolves in the area must come together to create a group to defeat the dark pack!

Rules:
No mating
No killing other lone wolves
You must be a lone wolf
No swearing
No copying
~~~~~~~
Character sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Story (optional)

Mine:
Name: BurningMoon
Eye color: purple
Appearance:Black with small reddish orange spots on her nose area and chin, scar on left eye, symbol similar to an elk on her tail
Story: BurningMoon has always been disrupting stuff and is hated by the Dark Pack (the rest was in the plot) smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:59 24/11/2015 by Alydol
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2 Posted: 21:34:56 24/11/2015
Name: Shadowfang
Eye color: golden(turns red when angry)
Apperance: shadow dark with one white paw and a scar over his left eye. His fangs are pich black(thuse the name) but perfectly healthy.
Story: he was going about his buissness when the dark pack showed up at Burningmoon's home. He was near by when things transpired and wishes to fight the pack at Burningmoon's side. (might have a crush on her (you never said that they couldn't have love intrests)).
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#3 Posted: 01:23:56 25/11/2015
Name: Maria
Eye color: blue
Appearance: A white wolf with brown nuzzle
Story (optional) : N/A

Name: Aria (Pronounced Air-ee-a)
Eye color: Green
Appearance: a brown wolf with white nuzzle
Story (optional) N/A
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 04:43:53 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted both smilie
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#5 Posted: 17:30:43 11/12/2015
ooc: can't wait to get started. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#6 Posted: 04:21:48 30/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Sorry, we will not start smilie I will write this as a fan fiction on the forum smilie your hopes aren't all gone, plus, you will be in it
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me