Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Fantasy Plains [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#1 Posted: 05:23:36 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: It is a quiet town of many things, anything at all. Anything can live there, Anamotronics, Pokemon, OCs, Anything. Until one day a peril strikes when everyone flees except for a few people, who are you! What will you do to stop the peril?

RULES:
No cussing unless need be.
As many charters as you want, but preferbly 2-3.
Romance is aloud.
I may choose a Co-gm, depending if I Can be here everyday. On that note, I am a gm.
HAVE FUN

Charter Sheet:

Name:
Weapon:
Love intrest (Optional) :
Personality:
Race: (Human, Dragon, Robot, ect)
Powers:
Other:

My first RP in 5ish months, so I may not have everything, heh heh...
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 05:48:22 24/11/2015
Name: Austin
Hobby: Inventing
Weapon: Nunchucks
Love interest: Olivia
Personality: Friendly and caring, will try to help others
Race: Human
Powers: Is a werefox
Other: N/A
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:07:54 24/11/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#3 Posted: 05:50:22 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted and I just asked if the certain person wants to join. Livy may join cause shes epic. smilie smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Rin Blue Sparx Gems: 934
#4 Posted: 06:05:10 24/11/2015
Name: Olivia
Appearance: Long silver hair and golden eyes. Reddish Orange fox tail and ears. Pale blue dress and no shoes.
Hobby: Reading
Weapon: Magic and hand to hand combat
Love interest: ???????
Personality: Mysterious, shy, protective.
Race: Fox neko
Powers: ??????
Other: Mess with her friends and you'll pay!!!!!!!! Mwhahahahahaha!
?????= Mystery. Tell me if I missed anything.
---
Gone.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:55 25/11/2015 by Rin
#5 Posted: 06:11:25 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Your fine livy!! I grant you permission to be Co-gm! Austin, if you want, you can too. smilie

Name: Maria
Hobby: Reading/writing/drawing
Weapon: Swiss Army Knives
Love intrest (Optional) : None yet
Personality: Nice caring
Race: human
Powers: Shapeshifter
Other: Best friends with Olivia
---
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#6 Posted: 18:58:26 24/11/2015
Name: Frostbite
Hobby: none
Weapon: teeth(biting),claws
Personality: brave, a worrywart, usually secretive, hates very large crowds
Race: white wolf with an icy blue chest, turquoise eyes, white and orange headdress, a rainbow necklace which is said to give her certain powers like getting a log to cross a lake or wings to fly when falling.
Powers: abilities to fly when falling (to magically get wings when falling), ability to get a bridge when needed, abilities to create rainbow lightning , ability to stop a tornado
Other: I wrote a story about her,when I find the link to it I will PM it to Eevee smilie
#7 Posted: 20:23:21 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. smilie Oops, forgot gender cx oh well, mine is female. smilie Anyways, do you have a love intrest? If not, just say No to it. XP
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#8 Posted: 21:15:56 24/11/2015
Ooc: that's ok. smilie I copied and pasted this sheet but it is mine to begin with

Name: Durza
Species: Demonic entity originally human
Element/powers: able to use all the elements at will
Appearance: Dragon form: has dark purple scales that are darker then Spyro's and lighter then Cynder's. Has a golden underbelly with mourn highlight at the edge of each golden scale. Has a tail scale like Spyro's except at the end it looks like Cynder's tail blade was attached. Has dorsal spikes going down his spine like Spyro that are the same color as the underbelly along with the wing membrane. Has 2 thumb claws on each wing that are like Cynder's with a third that's like Spyro's. Has a pair of Spyros horns crowning his head that are the same color as the underbelly with Cynder's head spikes just below the pair of Spyro horns. Has two rich golden eyes that would tempt even the most pure of harts to attempt to steal them but when angered or when he get serious they change to a malevolent shade of purple. Also he has one claw slash scar over his left eye.
Human form: 6 feet tall, muscular but scrawny build, pitch black spiked hair with one white lock hanging over his brow, clean shaven, outfit: similar to Goku's gear but instead of orange its a blackish purple and instead of blue its blood red and the wrist bands a longer reaching just below the elbow and the shoes are designed to look like dragon feet and wears a dark cloak that has the bottom like batman's cape and a hood that has a similar design at the opening hiding his face in darkness.
Personality: dark, mysterious, nocturnal(both figuratively and literally), Athletic when it comes to training physically mentally and with his elements, slightly above average intelligence, kind and caring in spite of the tough serious exterior, solitary, and mournful.
Weapons: A magical sword that can change form to access its true power
Special ability: able to change forms(the only real difference other then the appearance is that he has different fighting styles for each form) extremely fast moving and due to an internal source can heal over time that acts as a life line, if it is destroyed or forcefully removed he will die no if ands or buts. and in human form can fly and float in air.
Strength: tactical, quick on his feet, immune to dark energies.
Weakness: internal life line resting next to his heart, hates bright light.
Love: in another demension(her name is Ruby)
Other:can still see perfectly through his left eye being left pawed with his left side being the stronger side so his right eye is actually weaker.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#9 Posted: 00:28:59 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Woah, that is perfect smilie Accepted!
---
#10 Posted: 00:36:18 25/11/2015
Ooc: awsome! smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#11 Posted: 01:07:23 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: smilie Nice call, livy~ We can either start tomorrow or when one more person joins. XP
---
#12 Posted: 02:55:38 25/11/2015
((Sounds good to me))
---
#13 Posted: 02:57:11 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Or we can start now, your guys' call. XP Also EG, I didn't know how to respond in the PM, So sp just did okay. Speaking of which, Glushan and SP can be in this if you wish!
---
#14 Posted: 05:04:11 25/11/2015
Name: Gulshan
Appearance: Grey fox body, but with pink and light-blue hair on his head, which is more unicorn-like
Hobby: Reading
Weapon: Unicorn magic
Love interest: Silver Paw
Personality: He is a little childish, but he loves to help
Race: Half unicorn, half fox
Powers: Magic
Other: He is married to Silver Paw
---
#15 Posted: 05:19:05 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Silver Paw (Nick name is SP )
Hobby: Reading and hanging out with Glushan
Appearance: A shiny Eevee.
Weapon: Eevee moves
Love intrest (Optional) : Glushan
Personality: Nice and caring, love to help
Race: Pokemon (Eevee)
Powers: Once again, Eevee moves.
Other: Married to Glushan

If you want, we can start.
---
#16 Posted: 05:45:40 25/11/2015
I will start, Frostbite was in a cave, sleeping.
#17 Posted: 06:00:31 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I was a fox, sleeping in my house. I sense something will happen, but what?

SP was in her bed, reading.

OOC: Lets only go there so then Shade, Livy, and Austin can catch up. I am weird
---
#18 Posted: 06:27:15 25/11/2015
I was searching my shelves for a book to read and chose a book with no name and a midnight blue cover.
---
Gone.
#19 Posted: 15:40:24 25/11/2015
A portal opens on the outskerts of town as Durza arrives. "something tells me that i will be needed." he says to himself in his human form and walks into town.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#20 Posted: 21:02:39 25/11/2015
I was laying on my roof when I saw the portal Durza came out of "Hey!" I yelled before jumping off the roof and landing on the cushion I had built. When I got up, I ran over "Hello"

Gulshan was next to SP reading a different book
---
#21 Posted: 22:06:42 25/11/2015
Durza waved snd said "greetings. Nice to meet a friendly local. Tell me what is this place?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#22 Posted: 06:42:19 26/11/2015
Name:Faust

Age:He forgets, been a long time since hes counted. although it would be just short of 120 although he looks only about 18-20

Hobby:Merchant, more of a job, but he likes it. also makes a fine blacksmith and fighter if need be.
Weapon:A black hellforged Kilage (only difference form normal steel is durability)

Love intrest (Optional) :Hes not sure

Personality: Kind,easy going, relaxed, however, he has a full mindset of trying to be good and helpful for the community but his demon side sometimes gets a hold of him, resulting in a short fuse with certain actions (in fighting, killing ect) he is a pacifist, due to his upbringing being mostly from his mother he grew up believing most things can be solved without violence. but he acknowledges this is not always the case

Race: Half-Demon

Powers: Fire Magics and 'deal' making, from his fathers blood line he is granted a singular ability to make deals in return for something equal value, or if nothing else is available, their immortal soul. however he will NEVER use it and hes so much older than anyone no one knows he has it.

Other: hes very easy going, he likes talking about his mother and all their adventures but hates talking about his father, a demon of deals and bargaining. It is not a coincident he is a merchant, hes charismatic, he likes selling things, but he hates what his father does. its one thing to take the coin from a pocket to give an item of need. Its totally another to take and give only empty promises that will forever d@mn them.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#23 Posted: 07:12:55 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.

My ears twitched, someone new arrived. I quickly turned into human and went to see what was all the comotion.
---
#24 Posted: 17:48:50 26/11/2015
"Its not much, its just a small town, not much happens" I said "So what's your name?"
---
#25 Posted: 18:21:39 26/11/2015
I put the book down and take a nap
---
Gone.
#26 Posted: 18:37:19 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I Saw Austin and a new arrival, so I went over. "Who is he?" I Asked, Austin and the new human.
---
#27 Posted: 19:58:21 26/11/2015
Frostbite walks closer,"Hey guys whats goin on?"
#28 Posted: 20:11:40 26/11/2015
Faust started into the town pulling a cart behind him, he rubbed his red skin the stumps on his forhead ached where he had ground down his horns. he looked up to see people wondering where he would set up the small cart shop.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#29 Posted: 20:15:00 26/11/2015
Durza smiles saying "name's Durza. And i am the ultamite dragon. And you are?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#30 Posted: 20:16:55 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Nice to meet you, Durza. I am Maria." I said with a smile. "Welcome to this small Village." Deep in my mind, I still had a feeling, but shook it off.
---
#31 Posted: 20:27:57 26/11/2015
(am i part of this conversation?)
---
#32 Posted: 20:29:10 26/11/2015
Durza bowed slightly to show repect saying "the pleasure is all mine Maria."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#33 Posted: 22:15:07 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can be. smilie

"Uh, okay.." I was slightly wordless.
---
#34 Posted: 22:34:22 26/11/2015
My gloden eyes turned purple and the pupils became x shaped slits. He looked her over breafly and said "i see that thisisn't your only form. That's reasonable. My wife perfers that i go demension hopping in this form to avoid unessicarry hostilities." he looked at everyone else saying "and how about the rest of you? I'm sure you all have names as well."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#35 Posted: 22:37:06 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Uh, well, everyone knows eachothers powers here, but, gotta run!" I say, running back to my house.

SP fell asleep while reading her book.
---
#36 Posted: 22:48:17 26/11/2015
I look on confused wondering what i did that scared her off. I shrug it off and go about my buissness. i turn to face Austin saying "and you are?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#37 Posted: 02:54:07 27/11/2015
I watch that business go down and go up to Durza, "hello my fine... fellow, may I ask where would be best to place my business?" Faust looked at Durza confidently. "if not could you direct me to someone who might know?"
---
#38 Posted: 03:31:05 27/11/2015
"i don't know but you could ask Maria. She seems to know this place pritty well. She went that way." said Durza pointing in the direction she ran off in.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#39 Posted: 03:34:57 27/11/2015
"thank you kindly sir" Faust walked in that direction pulling his heavy wagon. he wasnt sure when he would catch up. but he huffed his way in the direction. "dang.... Horse.... Thief..." he huffed as he pulled. "too... old... for this crap" that has become a common joke for himself.
---
#40 Posted: 06:07:52 27/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I look behind me, because I heard something, a good sense from my shape-shifting. I only have been living in this place for all my life, so I Should know a thing or two.

"Hello, what might you want?"
---
#41 Posted: 09:47:54 27/11/2015
"excuse me ma'am" he huffed, "I am a traveling merchant with lots of fine wares to sell, do you know where I might appropriately set up my shop?"
---
#42 Posted: 18:13:37 27/11/2015
"My name is Austin, its nice to meet you Durza" I said "So you have a wife. What is she like?"
---
#43 Posted: 19:27:16 27/11/2015
Durza smiled saying "she's a beautiful ruby dragon. She can have a ferce temper but inspite of that she's very gental and kind. She's also a good mother. Heck with my line of work i spend a lot of time away from home."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#44 Posted: 19:31:49 27/11/2015
"That's nice, that reminds me of the girl I like. Her name is Olivia and I have only seen her a couple times, but I think I love her" I said
---
#45 Posted: 19:38:04 27/11/2015
Durza smiled and says "well if you like her then asker out on a date? See if you two are ment to be or not."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#46 Posted: 23:03:36 27/11/2015
I wake up from my nap and go outside
---
Gone.
#47 Posted: 05:51:52 28/11/2015
"Well, I'm a little nervous... I want it to work, but I am too scared of being rejected..." I said as I looked down
---
#48 Posted: 05:53:30 28/11/2015
I see Austin and walk up to him " Hi! "
---
Gone.
#49 Posted: 05:57:02 28/11/2015
I jumped "Oh! H-hey Olivia..." I said with a blush
---
#50 Posted: 06:36:48 28/11/2015
"Wanna bake some cookies with me? Oh and just so you know I might burn the kitchen down somehow. " I laugh
---
Gone.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me