darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Buzz Wing must be a REALLY GREAT vehicle..
Page 1 of 1
Buzz Wing must be a REALLY GREAT vehicle..
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 23:56:35 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
So i was racing in clock rock to get the required star to boss pursuit wolfgang.. and it took me like 5 tries to get the star.

BECAUSE THRILLIPEDE AND THE BUZZ WING GOT IN FIRST PLACE EVERY TIME. I tried using Kaos, Sun Runner, Stratosfear, Chef Pepper Jack... ect. I was only able to BARELY win using jet stream. this was ON EASY MODE btw

so i'm assuming the Buzz Wing is the best sky vehicle in the best game. I'll see if it's worth the wait come 2016..
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 23:59:40 23/11/2015
It's definitely got something going design-wise. The articulation on that thing will look awesome.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 00:14:27 24/11/2015
Have you found a shortcut in the Clock Rock racing track? It is located all the way on the right after passing through the temporal wormhole in the futuristic part.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4 Posted: 02:02:54 24/11/2015
Simaller story on the Wii and 3DS verions. The plane has a poison attack. Combine that with how often the tiki speaker appers and how CUPS using the plane have boosted AI compaired to the others makes hard mode almost impossible. It's still my favorite Viechle in the game but I now have a love it hate it opinion on the Buzz Wing.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#5 Posted: 19:38:37 24/11/2015
I Ve had a similar problem with the buzz wing.

It couldve been chosen to be a main threat. It probably makes a bit of hype about the last vehicle to get released too.

I wouldn't use this as a sure sign that it's OP when controlled by a person though.

The CPU controlled vehicles don't seem to completely represent their abilities. jet stream is an amazing sky vehicle with its big damaging tornado thing, but I don't think a CPU controlled jet stream has ever hit me with one.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 20:19:37 24/11/2015
I suspect if all of the vehicles went at you with their complete abilities it would not be very fun to play.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#7 Posted: 02:25:38 25/11/2015
A land terrain vechle I hate racing against is the Gold Rusher. Looks amazing in design but the CPUS use its dropping amo to annoy me.
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#8 Posted: 17:06:50 25/11/2015
Yeah, in a land race, Trigger Happy and his Gold Rusher are the best because they can shoot forward and backward so vigorously. I imagine when we actually get Buzz Wing / Thrillipede and Trigger Happy / Gold Rusher, we won't win any easier but it just feels they are the best default computer opponents.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me