Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Zelda Skymiibo in Sky6? [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 20:36:37 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
PREDICTION TIME, BABY!

So this started on the General Discussion thread, but I thought it could use it's own thread.

Even though we've joked about VV being Nintendo fanboys and that's the only reason why they made DK and Bowser Skylanders in the first place, but honestly, I think that may only be a small part of the reason.

Do you guys remember what 2015 was?
Mario's 30th anniversary.
Nintendo celebrated by giving us Super Mario Maker, which, if I remember correctly, was one of the most hyped games of the year.

And also, remember how they said the five characters they planned on making into Skylanders were Fox, Kirby, Peach, Bowser, and DK?
Well, I imagine Fox was chosen because of Star Fox Zero... Which then got delayed to next year.
Kirby, I don't really know why...
But Peach, Bowser, and DK, three Mario characters, I believe were chosen because of the 30th anniversary. (As to why Peach didn't make the cut, I have no idea)

Skylanders games have always sold very well on Nintendo systems, and I believe Superchargers was no exception. Especially since DK and Bowser got some Mario fans more interested in the game.

2016 is going to be the 30th anniversary of Nintendo's other big-name franchise, The Legend of Zelda.
And they're celebrating it with both an entirely new game and an HD remake of Twilight Princess. Needless to say everyone is hyped.

So... I hereby predict that TfB will decide to do the same thing with Zelda that VV did with Mario for the sixth Skylanders game.

I'm not saying they should do it. I'm just giving a little prediction based on what I believe will happen.

Let's just hope that if this turns out to be right, they handle them a better. I say they can still come in the starter packs, just give us them with the new character instead of the reposed one. I think that's where most of the criticism for them came from, because Nintendo gamers who wanted to play as Spitfire got really screwed over.

So, yeah, thoughts?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 20:41:40 22/11/2015
I always thought Skymiibos were VV's thing, and that TfB wouldn't get invlolved.

If so, I'd guess Star Fox or Link.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 20:57:34 22/11/2015
Well,TFB might not want to get involved, but Acti might force them to because it surely will work twice.

As I said in the general discussion,if it has to be Zelda, a Stalfos or Poe. If it has to be a character, Igos du Ikana,of course(Keeta is too big) :U
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:36 22/11/2015 by Bifrost
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#4 Posted: 21:16:50 22/11/2015
Kirby probably fell off the list because he's not owned by Nintendo.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 21:17:06 22/11/2015
Zelda is too of a great character to be included In Skylanders. I can see it happening with lesser known ones like pit.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
bladewolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#6 Posted: 21:35:23 22/11/2015
I think Fox would be very likely in the next game if they do it again.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#7 Posted: 21:37:32 22/11/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Kirby probably fell off the list because he's not owned by Nintendo.

I believe they've said as much. But really, I don't think there are any insurmountable barriers in the way, I just think it was more convenient for them use their own characters rather than get Hal involved. If they really wanted to use Kirby then they could probably use Kirby, otherwise they wouldn't have considered him in the first place.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#8 Posted: 22:12:52 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Well,TFB might not want to get involved, but Acti might force them to because it surely will work twice.

As I said in the general discussion,if it has to be Zelda, a Stalfos or Poe. If it has to be a character, Igos du Ikana,of course(Keeta is too big) :U

Igos du... I'm sorry, who?

And also, I'd think they'd probably do Link if they decide to do this. Yeah, it'd be the obvious choice, but I think it'd work because Link has like hundreds of weapons to work with. Bows, bombs, boomerangs, hookshots, spinners, staffs... The potential is nearly endless.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:17 22/11/2015 by AdamGregory03
skyfan124 Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#9 Posted: 22:16:52 22/11/2015
Very nice theory!!
---
smilie+smilie=SMASH-BLAST
Let's Rock+Ready, Set, Glow=Ready, Let's Glow
#10 Posted: 22:17:07 22/11/2015
Igos is the boss of the Ikana Castle in Majora's Mask. He's a Stalfos,so yes I'm cheating.
He's a pretty funny character though,and has quite the variety of moves(and knows how to shake dat ribcage). But I doubt that Nintendo would want a scary Undead character for the lineup first things first,and then it'd probably be Skull Kid or Phantom Ganon(the one from Wind Waker) e_e
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:17:44 22/11/2015 by Bifrost
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#11 Posted: 22:44:14 22/11/2015
I'm hoping for Ganondorf and Link
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#12 Posted: 23:02:46 22/11/2015
read the bottom line to skip my small rant.

well idk IF they do it again who it will be i just know this

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOO!!!! i dont want more nintendo characters in these games, its bad enough they added 2. as much as i would like some playstation characters IF cross overs became a thing i just have to say no. no cross overs of any kind on any console. they already stabbed everyone in the back with the skymiibos and just how dare they even try to call them skylanders.

if you cant tell i dont like them lol. but yea, im hoping this was a one time thing and they never do it again. also i wouldnt really call DK a mario character. yea he started in the mario games "kind of" but he has his own game series now and even had his own tv show. so hes is a stand alone character not a mario character.

WTB skylanders on pc with mod support... that would be awesome.

and i know this is a very very VERY unpopular view here but...... i kind of hope they drop nintendo all together, the wii and wii u really hold the game back when compared to what it can do on the ps4/xbone, even the x360 and ps3. im just saying, there is a reason they no longer develop call of duties on nintendo platforms anymore.

character i actually might like? fox
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#13 Posted: 23:04:42 22/11/2015
Quote: Alphawolf

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOO!!!! i dont want more nintendo characters in these games, its bad enough they added 2. as much as i would like some playstation characters IF cross overs became a thing i just have to say no. no cross overs of any kind on any console. they already stabbed everyone in the back with the skymiibos and just how dare they even try to call them skylanders.

if you cant tell i dont like them lol. but yea, im hoping this was a one time thing and they never do it again. also i wouldnt really call DK a mario character. yea he started in the mario games "kind of" but he has his own game series now and even had his own tv show. so hes is a stand alone character not a mario character.

and i know this is a very very VERY unpopular view here but...... i kind of hope they drop nintendo all together, the wii and wii u really hold the game back when compared to what it can do on the ps4/xbone, even the x360 and ps3. im just saying, there is a reason they no longer develop call of duties on nintendo platforms anymore.

There was a reason Fox wasn't added though. At first instead of DK and Bowser they were going to do Fox and Kirby, but they weren't completely owned by nintendo and not all the buisnesses that owned them agreed to put them in skylanders.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#14 Posted: 23:25:35 22/11/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

There was a reason Fox wasn't added though. At first instead of DK and Bowser they were going to do Fox and Kirby, but they weren't completely owned by nintendo and not all the buisnesses that owned them agreed to put them in skylanders.

Kirby isn't 100% owned by Nintendo, so picking him was a no-no. Fox wasn't in because Nintendo thought that would distract attention from his new game coming out. Which doesn't make sense to me, I would think having Fox in Skylanders would do the opposite, and attract more attention to the character and game. But the game was delayed to 2016 I think, so whatever. Guha Bala, the CEO of VV, said Bowser and DK were his favorite characters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:26:04 22/11/2015 by Badwolfmichael
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#15 Posted: 23:30:38 22/11/2015
Who cares if you don't have a Nintendo Blender Entertainment System?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#16 Posted: 23:45:26 22/11/2015
They almost made a Warrior Peach, but they stated it was scrapped because she was too human like and didn't fit with other skylanders. Probably wont get any main legend of Zelda characters. Plus, they had been wanting this crossover long before Mario's 30th anniversary, so the main reason they chose DO and Bowser is because they are the mist "creature" like.
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#17 Posted: 23:52:27 22/11/2015
if I had to pick for Zelda characters, I would pick Ruto, Saria, Darunia, Midna, Darmani, Lulu, Medli, and ***Makar.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#18 Posted: 00:19:29 23/11/2015
please Acti, no crossovers, thank you.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#19 Posted: 01:44:45 23/11/2015

character

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with this statement. While I agree about the Wii, is it really fair to make Wii U owners buy a console they don't need or want to play a game they like?

On the subject at hand, gosh no more console exclusive character's.
---
Hahahahaha
#20 Posted: 01:51:03 23/11/2015

I wonder if the game was only for xone and ps4, of they could really go all out with the graphics. Though to a large extent, I do not think the wii U is holding it back.

Though I agree with you in that they should drop Skymiibos completely.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:22 23/11/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#21 Posted: 02:00:07 23/11/2015
The Wii and Wii U didn't hold Skylanders back at all. The Wii didn't even get the main game, and the Wii U is more powerful than the PS3, 360, and iOS. Basically Skylanders would need to be only on PS4 and XB1 in order to look better than it does now, and that's a completely unrealistic expectation given how much fewer kids have access to those systems.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#22 Posted: 02:01:07 23/11/2015
Wii apparently isn't a problem anymore since this year it received a console version of the 3DS game.
Wii U might hold certain features back and simply force the games to not reveal their true potential (even if I don't think so) but I doubt it is a matter of graphics.

I think SuperChargers is the first game of the series to fully take advantage of the next gen consoles and things can only get better from now on.

I do completely agree about Skymiibos, thought I might ignore them better if there won't be only 10 new Skylanders, next year.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#23 Posted: 04:18:17 23/11/2015
I said this in another topic- but i'll say it again.

Ganondorf would make a GREAT skymiibo.

He has awesome dark powers, so his element is a no-brainer.
He's a VERY iconic villain, like Bowser.
He's got swords he uses throughout the LOZ series- so attacks wouldn't be limited to darkness powers
HE COULD FREAKIN TRANSFORM INTO THAT GANON PIG THING
He's got a humanoid figure, but not human. Ya know.. like all the elves. all of them.
plus, if his current appearance isn't cartoony enough, they could go for the wind waker one.

[User Posted Image]

so, that is why i think GANONDORF would be an awesome skymiibo. plus the 30th anniversary of loz too
#24 Posted: 09:25:21 23/11/2015
to gaia's reply- yea dropping wii/wii u would be a huge move and probably will never happen because of how many people play it on those system, it would be a slap in the face to make them buy another console.

to badwolf- i dont think the graphic will improve that much really. maybe a few more shiny things here and there but given how cartoony this game is suppose to be the graphics will only go so far. i think they would expand in other directions, like bigger levels and more massive encounters, even then a game like skylanders will never really fully test these next gens for some time. leave that to fallout and metal gear solid.

but yea, i agree with both of you, no more crossovers
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#25 Posted: 09:49:14 23/11/2015
My personal opinion about Skymiibos (though I do consider console exclusive figures to be one of the worst ideas so far) is that I'm fine with them as long as they are extras.

Did Donkey Kong and Bowser really had to take the place of two brand new Skylanders...?
Maybe from Light and Dark, since we only have three characters in both Elements unlike the others which have 15 characters each?

I'd personally prefer non exclusive "guest-stars", such as characters from old Spyro games or other famous franchises.
And absolutely no super serious and mature characters.
Bowser and Donkey Kong fit the Skylands perfectly and so would Sonic, Yoshi, Kirby, Toon Link, Crash and so on.

But not all the characters we like would work as well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:50:11 23/11/2015 by Drek95
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#26 Posted: 11:01:51 23/11/2015
For me, Zelda doesn't work for Skylanders. I mean, it not fit into the series style.

Also, 2015 was not Mario's 30th Anniversary. It's 30th Anniversary of the game Super Mario Bros. 2016 will be Mario's 35th Anniversary (together with DK).

As a note, Peach was cut because Nintendo don't want Mario heroes in the game. Kirby was cut because it's not owned by Nintendo. It's by HAL Laboratory.
---
Bruh
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#27 Posted: 14:40:10 23/11/2015
No to Zelda...avoid the humoid characters who are well human.

To me, functionally I'd want Kirby or Yoshi...but if Nintendo was smart, they'd use it to test waters

Pokemiibos. Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, etc. IT would be perfect to figure things out and possibly establish a 'relationship' that would be better for everyone.

I am honest about my age - 33. I'm no kid. But I grew up when there were 101 Pokemon. I saw the first Pokemon movie in the theatres. My son (4) and my daughter (9 months) both love Pikachu, even though I never even showed my son that in high school, I wa the kid in a 88 Honda Accord and a Pikachu looking out the rear window. I had two circle of friends - my boys in the advanced math classes - we called ourselves "Karp Clan", as that's how we felt sometimes "Karp karp karp" hehe. I'd love to experience pokemon with my kids, but all the games require "too much" - too much reading being a big one, too much play time (they are pretty much RPGs).

So imagine this possibility, next go around, Nintendo does Pikachu and Charizard. Reaction is terrific. Nintnedo and Activision form a partnership to develop a Pokemon game based on the existing Skylander engines...instead of being a Portal Master, you're a Pokemon trainer, the portal is designed to look like a pokedex, when you put one of the pokemiibos on the pokedex, not only does it light up, but the LED display gives off basic information like nickname/level/element, maybe even speaking back akin to Trap Team. From there you can train up the Pokemon in level and power like you would any other skylander. No you wouldn't catch any in game (maybe after a reset or when first purchased, you have to beat it *shrug*), and I'd leave the 'gym' badges to be 'extras' along the plot (but not a driving force). As one last incentive, I'd use the same tech used in DK and Bowser - and meaning they are truly skylanders too - so in future skylanders they could either act as some kind of bonus or still be playable on the Wii U platform games (via model/sound import to save on development time/money).

It would help Activision grow the Skylander brand without fighting themselves. Nintnedo would get more 3rd party help - Splatoons is currently my game of the year followed by Mario Maker - but the console only has a few games a year worth getting. It would help Nintendo make a proper Pokemon game that isn't an RPG, and is easily accessible to all ages. The TtL category was MADE for Pokemon (got to catch them all). The biggest issue would be resources on Activision's side of things, they've got two to three companies working on Skylanders, I don't know if they could turn over the keys to the skylander "engine" to a Nintendo development team or what, but I'm sure it could be worked out.

MAke it Happen.
- Unreall
#28 Posted: 14:41:22 23/11/2015
Pokemon is same case as Kirby, but their company is stingier. They didn't even get costumes in Wooly World.
---
#29 Posted: 14:48:14 23/11/2015
Quote: Unreallystic

What about existing humanoid Skylanders? Sproket comes to mind.

Quote:
I am honest about my age - 33. I'm no kid. But I grew up when there were 101 Pokemon.

Are you *sure* you're only 33? I mean, I'm 35 and I grew up with 151 Pokemon... :p

Anyone remember Burger King trading days?
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#30 Posted: 15:59:18 23/11/2015

What about existing humanoid Skylanders? Sproket comes to mind.

Quote:
I am honest about my age - 33. I'm no kid. But I grew up when there were 101 Pokemon.

Are you *sure* you're only 33? I mean, I'm 35 and I grew up with 151 Pokemon... smilie

Anyone remember Burger King trading days?

And Sprocket feels 'weird'. Trolls/Elves/Whatever that Blue race is - fine, I'm not against humanoid 'creatures', but Link looks like the average Joe. Just not interested. I don't want Link, Mario, Captain Falcon, Peach, etc in Sky Lands. Kirby, Pokemon, Shy Guy, Yoshi - all cool. I could even get behind Olimar, just because he would actually make some sense conceptually...though he is admittedly "too huminoid" on the surface.
- Unreall

And yea, Pokemon stopped at 101 for me. When they added new Pokemon - I bowed out. Now they got mega-evolutions and more legendaries beyond the original 3, I can't keep up with it all. Just give me my Kadabra and I'd wreck all of yellow.
- Unreall
#31 Posted: 16:37:08 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I honestly don't think being "human" is an issue, and I don't get why they think a character being too "human-like" wouldn't fit in with the game. I mean, just look at Kaos and Eon, two characters who no doubt in my mind are humans (or were humans in Eon's case I guess), and then there's Chill, who's a Skylander and, while maybe not a human, still has the most human-like design out of all Skylanders and yet she still fits in.

And also, people seriously think Skylanders isn't going to stick with Nintendo? That would just be the worst possible move they could make. IIRC Skylanders sells the most on Nintendo consoles. At the most they should drop the Wii, because there's really no point in continuing to support a dead console. But as for Wii U, I don't see it happening. And hell, I'm betting Sky 6 will even be an NX launch title if it comes out next year.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:37:32 23/11/2015 by AdamGregory03
#32 Posted: 17:08:40 23/11/2015
And yea, Pokemon stopped at 101 for me. When they added new Pokemon - I bowed out.

Why'd you stop at 101? Red, Green/Blue, and Yellow all had 151... :/
#33 Posted: 17:23:40 23/11/2015
Kadabra only wrecks all of Yellow because of poor balancing and glitches. Nope, not letting that one go, GenI isn't as perfect as everyone remembers.

Humanlike isn't a problem, the problem is 90% human with maybe some magic tricks, which would feel out of place in cartoon settings. I think Link would be fine as long as he's as exaggerated in animations as the rest of the cast,but Nintendo usually goes for slightly more realistic when it isn't Toon Link so that might be a problem.
---
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#34 Posted: 18:45:27 23/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
Zelda and Star Fox seem likely because they're getting releases next year and would probably be successful. While I think Kid Icarus would be one of the coolest choices, I doubt it'd push many sales. I don't think Pokémon will happen, because from what I've heard, The Pokémon Company are protective of the IP. Kirby would fit well, but I don't know how strict HAL are with him.

With that said... I hope future Guest Stars work with all consoles. I'd also hate to see multiple crossovers exclusively on different consoles, so you had to buy multiple versions of the game to play every unique character. The main reason I like the series is trying all the characters, so being unable to play all of them on one version would be a huge problem. At least if they stick to skymiibo and don't add exclusives to other consoles, I don't need to buy multiple copies of the games and switch between them for certain characters.

For funsies: the characters I want are Mettaton, Shulk, Riki, Plague Knight, Shovel Knight, Sonic, Undyne, and Dunban. I don't think any of them have a chance, besides maybe Sonic. smilie

who the heck are Mettaton & Undyne? smilie Also, while I would LOVE a Xenoblade character....Shulk & Dunban would fall into the same problem as Peach& Link. They're too human. That is seriously the reason. Riki would be cool though....they could even just call him Heropon Riki!

if I had to pick, I'd say Fox MCloud would have a good shot due to Star Fox Zero coming out...a Zelda character though? It'd likely be Midna ( imp form though....ugh, I am so sick of imp Midna. I want Twili Midna ), a Goron like Darunia, Ruto, or some other non-human looking character.
#35 Posted: 20:51:50 23/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
They're from Undertale. Considering it's a PC-exclusive game, they have no chance. smilie

That and considering Acti's track record,they seem to look down on indies unlike the other big three :I By the super wild chance it happened though, they're still a bit too out of style with the rest(for starters,they'd be taller than a Trap Master if Asgore's height is any indication),a good one would be actually a standard monster like Whimsalot or Snowdrake.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:19 23/11/2015 by Bifrost
DAWNOFWAR Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#36 Posted: 22:23:42 23/11/2015
No more crossovers please!
#37 Posted: 22:27:56 23/11/2015
And yea, Pokemon stopped at 101 for me. When they added new Pokemon - I bowed out.

Why'd you stop at 101? Red, Green/Blue, and Yellow all had 151... :/

i dont remember there only being 101 pokemon. i first got into them when the cartoon series came out and pokemon red/blue, this was like 2 years or something before yellow. and they had 151 pokemon.

but it reminds me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYZZiFfp7I
i remember catching all 250 pokemon... theres 718 now!!!!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#38 Posted: 00:17:46 24/11/2015
Im still wisging for an activ/nintendo group title. Basically skylanders but in the mushroom kingdom with mario figures etc. You'd haev the good guys and the bad guys and some new or former bad evil.
#39 Posted: 00:51:43 24/11/2015
I fear if there is more Skymiibos next year and it's more successful, Nintendo/Skylanders will get even more involved/crossovers, which is something I don't look forward to.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#40 Posted: 01:15:00 24/11/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
I fear if there is more Skymiibos next year and it's more successful, Nintendo/Skylanders will get even more involved/crossovers, which is something I don't look forward to.

Spyro in Smash. I'd actually be okay with this.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#41 Posted: 01:34:32 24/11/2015
What's amusing to waltz into this thread and see how ignorant people are on nintendo's first party games. while kirby and pokemon aren't made by nintendo exactly - they are first party due to the fact that nintendo owns their rights. it's like how other systems have certain companies work on certain games for series. you won't ever see kirby or pokemon grace any other consoles but nintendo, same goes for the uncharted, halo on nintendo.

i'm against zelda amiibos and anyone speculating on this better have concrete proof they would bother at this point. after the low sales of superchargers i highly doubt there will be more team ups of characters.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#42 Posted: 01:42:51 24/11/2015
Quote: tigerdr
What's amusing to waltz into this thread and see how ignorant people are on nintendo's first party games. while kirby and pokemon aren't made by nintendo exactly - they are first party due to the fact that nintendo owns their rights. it's like how other systems have certain companies work on certain games for series. you won't ever see kirby or pokemon grace any other consoles but nintendo, same goes for the uncharted, halo on nintendo.

i'm against zelda amiibos and anyone speculating on this better have concrete proof they would bother at this point. after the low sales of superchargers i highly doubt there will be more team ups of characters.

Kirby and Pokémon are HALF Nintendo, since good part of the decisions are taken by his owners (HAL and Pokémon Company). HAL is more open than PC, but the amount of time they are taking to finish the negotiations are too big to put Kirby into the game. The best is a Nintendo-only IP.

Finally giving a opinion, no. Zelda is NOT the type of series that fits into Skylanders. My bet is Crash, not just because I like him, but for a series of reasons:

• It's Activision IP.
  • Crash has a long partnership with Spyro.
  • It fits perfectly into Skylanders style.
  • Crash will be making 20th years in 2016. Perfect time for returning.

Quote: willster8

Technically, it's possible.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:05 24/11/2015 by Crash10
#43 Posted: 01:49:04 24/11/2015

Okay... That might actually be interesting.
#44 Posted: 02:03:31 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator

Well, if Cloud got in, Spyro wouldn't be too far-fetched.
---
Check this out! Please?
#45 Posted: 02:58:10 24/11/2015
Quote: tigerdr
What's amusing to waltz into this thread and see how ignorant people are on nintendo's first party games. while kirby and pokemon aren't made by nintendo exactly - they are first party due to the fact that nintendo owns their rights

So... yeah. Please don't come in here and call other people ignorant when *you* don't understand the facts.

Pokemon is well known and the rights are split three ways between Nintendo, The Pokemon Company, and Game Freak.

Kirby is owned by HAL Labs and licensing is handled through Warp Star, Inc. For what it's worth, I actually tried to pitch a toy idea through Jakks for part of their World of Nintendo line, but was shut down when I brought up the Kirby franchise due to them not having the option to the rights.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#46 Posted: 05:13:35 24/11/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

Well, if Cloud got in, Spyro wouldn't be too far-fetched.

Id be very happy to see Spyro in smash. Fireball attacks and aerial attacks could be pretty neat if done right.
#47 Posted: 05:26:19 24/11/2015
I feel like "too human" stopped really being an issue for Skylanders once we got this guy:

[User Posted Image]

He doesn't even have any nonhuman traits. At least Link has pointy ears (admittedly, we can't see Bushwhack's ears, but that also means they aren't part of his design)
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:27:27 24/11/2015 by Muffin Man
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me