Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Fusions (Sky 6 Idea)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Fusions (Sky 6 Idea) [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 15:08:53 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Now, while Trap Team and Superchargers were good games, a common complaint about them is that the gimmick forced us to buy even more toys (Even though not really), and that they don't compliment the Skylanders gameplay that well. Well, the villains kind of did, but... Then... Yeah.

So, I thought I'd pitch this idea for the sixth, or seventh, or eighth or however many of these games they want to shove out into stores.

SKYLANDERS: FUSIONS

Now, the idea of Skylanders fusing together isn't an uncommon one actually, in fact, this was directly inspired by someone on DeviantArt with the exact same idea. But, what always bothers me is that most people come up with a "Fusion Force" or a "Merge Squad" or something to go along with it.

Not me, however.

This game will come with 20 new Core Skylanders, yes, Core Skylanders, and eight reimagined returning Skylanders, just like in Superchargers, except with no corresponding vehicles... As well as eight Elites and all that jazz.

And you don't need to buy any figures for this gimmick, because the gimmick would be directly in the game.

So why not a special gimmick-lander for it? Because all 100+ Skylanders are able to fuse with each other in this game! Whether they be Cores, Giants, Swappers, Trap Masters, or Superchargers!

Now, obviously, there are some questions I bet will be raised from this, but worry not, because I thought of everything!

Are there any limitations to who can and cannot fuse?

Only three.

1. Trapped villains from Trap Team cannot fuse with Skylanders due to their timers.

2. Swap Force combos. Example: A Skylander can fuse with either Hoot Loop or Wash Buckler, but not Hoot Buckler or Wash Loop.

3. The Amiibo hybrids. Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser can only fuse with each other. This is because they're Nintendo exclusive, and as such making any more fusions with them would be unneccesary and unfair.

Say I have a Series 1 Gill Grunt and a Deep Dive Gill Grunt. Can I fuse them together?

No. Only two different Skylanders can fuse together. Even with Supercharger counterparts taken into account. Even though DD Gill Grunt is totally different in terms of gameplay and design, he's still Gill Grunt.

What about fusion variants?

Fusions will not have variants. However, you would be able to unlock color palettes for them based on their halves' variants.

Example: A fusion between Spyro and Splat would be able to unlock Dark, Legendary, and Power Blue color palettes.

How do experience and upgrades work for fusions?

Fusion's don't have levels like regular Skylanders do. They have a boatload of health from the start though. Fusions also won't need to purchase upgrades in the traditional Skylanders way. They still collect gold, but it's more used to boost their power, armor, luck, stuff like that.

However, because of this, any experience or gold collected as a fusion won't translate to either Skylander.

And... That's all I got. Any more questions turn up I'll answer them.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#2 Posted: 15:09:32 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
And here is where I'll post every fusion I come up with! So stay tuned!

Breaker Knight
Eye Sore
Heck Hound
Ink Storm
Mind Game
Wish Branch
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:42:25 08/12/2015 by AdamGregory03
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#3 Posted: 20:04:34 29/11/2015
This sounds like a great idea I hope activision or some game devolopers see this.
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4 Posted: 02:27:07 03/12/2015
I like it. I'll can't wait to see more.
#5 Posted: 03:06:45 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys!

I actually got a new fusion planned for reveal too.
---
Check this out! Please?
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#6 Posted: 04:01:59 05/12/2015
Who is Ink storm?!! Splat/Nightfall and Whirlwind?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#7 Posted: 14:28:36 05/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fizzle

Splat and Stormblade, actually.
---
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 16:54:51 06/12/2015
I imagine Breaker Knight is Jawbreaker + Knight Mare/Knight Light?

Fusion Ideas: Hooktrap (Trap Shadow/Nightfall), Iris (Whirlwind/Nightfall), Koopa Kong (DK/Bowser), Pryon (Spyro/Fryno)
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#9 Posted: 21:39:32 08/12/2015
Quote: Fizzle

Oh duh why didn't I think of that. Any I really like this idea and can't wait to hear more!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#10 Posted: 01:56:54 13/12/2015
lemme guess if I say Blastermare hotjiniand Astrofire what would they look like
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#11 Posted: 18:26:32 02/01/2016
well the concept is cool but very difficult to make : the game will be too big for PS3 or even WII U
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#12 Posted: 02:27:20 10/01/2016
Cool idea. With some thought, you could create a powerful character by fusing the right two.
---
Any last wishes?
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#13 Posted: 06:24:25 11/01/2016
Only problem with this is the amount of potential fusions would be astronomical. There would need to be some kind of limiting factor, because there's no way they could program tens of thousands of new fusions(which is what we would get if every skylander could have a unique fusion with every other skylander).
---
Boop me if you see this.
JayjeA Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#14 Posted: 14:41:14 03/02/2016
Very nice idea! Something like this would definitely breathe new life into the lesser used/heard about SKylanders out there and really shake up the franchise in a much needed way, imho.

Quote: Muffin Man
Only problem with this is the amount of potential fusions would be astronomical. There would need to be some kind of limiting factor, because there's no way they could program tens of thousands of new fusions(which is what we would get if every skylander could have a unique fusion with every other skylander).

Total agreement there, Muffin Man. The one thing I can see them doing is limiting the fusion to the FIRST INSTANCE of a certain Skylander. For example, you can fuse S1 Gill Grunt with another Skylander, but any other iteration of him. Or even better. whatever version of him you used will be the one that can be allowed for fusion. THis makes the player carefully consider the version of skylander they want to use.
---
I'm a recent convert to Skylandering and I LOVE it! I'm doing a SUPERCHARGERS LP! I also do UnBoxing videos!
#15 Posted: 15:22:01 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
I think Heck Hound looks cool. Do you mind if I make fanart of him?

Go right ahead... Would probably look better than my drawing anyway. smilie
---
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me