Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
ARK: Survival Evolved [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#1 Posted: 01:44:27 19/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, I know I already made a topic for this, but since it didn't go anywhere, I figured I'd make a new one.
Hey ladies and gentlemen, Skyhunter here. This is a game I've been obsessed with lately, and since I haven't seen anyone else talking about it, I thought I'd share it with you lovely people.

I think the trailer speaks for itself, but here's the official description for the game anyway.

Quote:
"As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame & ride the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements, while teaming up with or preying upon hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!"

This game is currently on Steam in its early access phase. Let me know what you guys think! I might expand this topic if enough people seem interested.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#2 Posted: 01:47:30 19/11/2015
This game is amazing, I bought it on steam bought my computer couldn't handle it's beauty. I've been waiting to get a new computer so I can play the game how it's meant to be.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 04:50:36 25/11/2015
Is it gonna be on PS4/XBONE, cuz my computer can't handle it.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#4 Posted: 17:16:34 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Yep! It's coming to Xbox One Preview Program in early 2016, and the full release for XBONE and PS4 is scheduled for June 2016.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me