Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2401 Posted: 04:00:37 10/03/2016
it was a piece of algae but right next to it was Guardian. his face was tear stained indicating that he cried himself to sleep. Crocux sighed sadly "poor old man. he took last night much harder then I thought."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2402 Posted: 04:04:55 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well he should have been more specific in his offer." Sybil said scornfully, still stubbornly believing it was a co-ownership what he originally wanted. There has been many conflicts around the Haven, but ever since the war, she wanted a peaceful life, which was proving difficult with the drought and the stubborn Guardian around.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2403 Posted: 04:11:35 10/03/2016
Crocux glared at Sybil "I can see why he feels so betrayed by you." he then gently nudged Guardian "dad wake up." Guardian stirred a bit but that was all.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2404 Posted: 04:14:40 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil mellowed down, remembering that Guardian, despite everything, was still Crocux's dad, and that it wasn't a good idea to get on the crocodile's bad side. As he tried to get the snake to wake up, Sybil remained behind Crocux to avoid being seen, while giving occassional glances at the beach...
---
#2405 Posted: 04:30:50 10/03/2016
Crocux nudged Guardian again "Dad wake up." Guardian stirred again and yawned "what is it Crocux?" Crocux smiled "you aren't safe here. Sybil and I were worried." Guardian frowned "so did she come here to make more false accusations about me and further damage my trust? I'm tired of everyone that isn't family take my trust just to stab me in the back. I actually thought that if anything bad happened to me I could trust her to take care of you, Jack, and Shi. and the funny thing is, is that I actually cared about her and I thought she cared about me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2406 Posted: 15:58:34 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt offended by this, but then washed it away to avoid any guilt, thinking that was his intention.
"Right. Paint me as the bad one. If you were really just trying to help, then why did you start such an intense fight in the first place?" Sybil expressed furiously, coming out of hiding. She even didn't care that Crocux was there, Guardian was taking things too far. If Guardian only wanted to help and not a co-ownership like he claimed, he wouldn't have gotten so incredibly angry at her denial.
---
#2407 Posted: 16:46:37 10/03/2016
Guardian was surprised "well Sybil. I guess you were here after all. the fight didn't have to be intense but you made it that way. you thought I wanted to own this place when I just wanted to help you by taking some of your responsibilities. I just-" Crocux shouts "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! you both are bickering like an old married couple! Dad you want to take on some of Sybil's responsibilities because you feel that is the best way to help and because you want Sybil o rest easier at night knowing that she can have someone she can trust to be their to help maintain the peace in the haven. we get it but you're going about it the wrong way and all that's doing is casing problems. Sybil you want to maintain the peace and you're having trouble doing that when you and dad keep having these misunderstandings. all this nonsense id doing is distracting the two of you from doing what your supposed to do and that's making sure the haven runs smoothly. so knock it off make up and try working with each other!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2408 Posted: 19:34:30 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, one way or another, I think we know who overreacted." Sybil said stubbornly, still believing Guardian exaggerated everything.
"Anyway, first things first. You shouldn't have been here in the first place. I want you both to get out of the beach... and I shouldn't be here either." she said, knowing they were in a bit of risk there.
"Well then, I think we still both need to blow up some steam." Sybil said to Guardian, sensing his still present tension in him and still being angry herself.
"I'm going to check how Rose is doing. You Crocux... do whatever you want. If you need anything, just search for me." Sybil declared, needing a bit of time away from Guardian. She then proceeded to walk to the forest, to Sayan's den, walking like a dachshund with such a full belly.
---
#2409 Posted: 20:43:56 10/03/2016
Crocux cut Sybil off and glared at her saying "oh no your not. not until you two make up." Guardian chuckled "well I hate to admit it but I never thought I'd see the day when Crocux would be wiser then me, and more stubbern then me." Guardian's tension eased. he looked at Sybil and said "he's right. I went about it the wrong way and look were it got me. I'm behaving like a child and were bikering like an old married couple and cousing nothing but trouble. I did over react a bit-" "yea think?" said Crocux sarcasticaly. Guardian glared at him then resumed what he was saying "I did over react a bit and blew things out of praportion." Crocux smiled "now Sybil do you have anything to say about that?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2410 Posted: 20:47:32 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained silent for a while, when she finally spoke.
"Well, I gues I too... overreacted... a little bit." she admitted, though that was everything she was going to say.
---
#2411 Posted: 20:57:39 10/03/2016
Crocux looked at her with a look that said "and"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2412 Posted: 22:09:37 10/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"And... this has all just been a silly misunderstanding." she then said, when she figured what Crocux wanted her to say. Since she believed neither of that was her fault, she didn't want to apologize.
---
#2413 Posted: 02:12:53 11/03/2016
Crocux smiled "their now was that so hard?" Guardian glared at Crocux. Crocux just smiled "well I think my work here is done. now you two play nice or I'll sit on you both for a week." and before anyone could say something to that he ran off. Guardian sighed "they grow up so fast. it seems like it was just yesterday when he wouldn't quit using my leg as a chew toy." He slithered up to Sybil and said "well then what's on the agenda today?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2414 Posted: 02:25:23 11/03/2016
"We go see Rose." Sozen said landing next to Sybil and Guardian.
---
SC
#2415 Posted: 04:02:53 11/03/2016
Shi was on Sozen's back. she hopped off and asks "where's Crocux?" Guardian smiles "he left just a few minutes ago." he looks at Sozen and said "don't worry Sozen, things have already sorted themselves out but we're going to go see how she's doing. you can join us if you want."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2416 Posted: 11:13:14 11/03/2016
"I was coming anyway." Sozen said.
---
SC
#2417 Posted: 11:28:30 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil payed more attention trying to see where Crocux have gone to rather than the landing Sozen, but after she couldn't find him, she addressed to the eagle.
"Well, we are going to see how Rose is. That talk from yesterday it's not necessary anymore. Let's just say Crocux took care of that." Sybil said with her eyes half open, still not believing that it was a crocodile who, rather forced, them two to make up.
"Anyway Sozen, why don't you go ahead and we'll meet you there?" she suggested, knowing that with Sozen's size, he could damage the foliage if he walked with them, so it was better if he approached Sayan's den from the sky.
---
#2418 Posted: 11:33:31 11/03/2016
Ooc: we should make a new RP soon.

Sozen nodeed and flew off.
---
SC
#2419 Posted: 11:45:03 11/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, I could tell smilie

"Well, come on Guardian. I want to take advantage of the sunlight." Sybil said, ready to seize the day. She was even planning to visit Sholeh and see how she was doing, even though she knew she was going to receive nothing but insults from her.

The mongoose was going to return home after seeing Terrence, but then, she decided to do something she hasn't done in a while; visit the Outback. It was a dangerous place, but she spent banished there long enough to know how to survive it. She really despised that place, but she wanted to know how the drought would affect that place, not that it would make a big difference though.
---
#2420 Posted: 16:51:32 11/03/2016
Guardian smiled "ok Sybil." as he slithered along side her.

Terrence scratched his head and shrugged. he layed back down and resumed his nap.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2421 Posted: 01:09:06 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
It took Sybil and Guardian about twenty minutes to reach Sayan's den. She didn't know if Sozen was around, but either way, she decided to greet the pair.
"Good morning!" she yelled from outside, really in the mood to see them.
---
#2422 Posted: 01:48:16 12/03/2016
Rose poked her head from on top of the den. "Good morning Sybil! I'm surprised you came here."
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2423 Posted: 01:55:21 12/03/2016
"I've got breakfast. Oh... hey Sybil!," Sayan said approaching with a couple fish in his mouth. He had woken up late and was just coming back with something to eat.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:15:31 12/03/2016 by redwes
#2424 Posted: 02:33:03 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Good morning you two." Sybil said politely, before addressing to Rose.
"Why that should be a surprise? You know I always visit you when I have the chance." she assured her, though knowing why Rose would believe she would avoid her.
---
#2425 Posted: 02:35:26 12/03/2016
"I know but it's been awhile. What brings you by today?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2426 Posted: 02:56:00 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, just checking on you." Sybil said with a smile, trying to cheer the poor, tied tiger up.
"Besides, I need some serious exercise." she then said comically, showing her belly. It was going to take her a while lowering that gigantic fish.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2427 Posted: 03:05:50 12/03/2016
Sayan, whose activities kept him quite skinny, simply smiled at the comment.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2428 Posted: 03:11:28 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil then remembered the drought and started to feel guilty, but she explained.
"It was a fish see? I'm not sure if you guys know, but Crocux discovered that there are fish down at the lake. With them, and the food we already stored, we have plenty for the drought." she said exitedly, believing now they could make it.
---
#2429 Posted: 03:32:01 12/03/2016
Guardian nodded "that's my son for yea. always able to find a way to help when he could."

Crocux returned to his cave and decided to take a nap.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2430 Posted: 03:33:20 12/03/2016
"That's great! Hopefully my instincts will be under control." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#2431 Posted: 03:38:59 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Icestorm? I think you got the RP's mixed up smilie

"Yeah, having Crocux here have been great. Though I have to tell him to bring me smaller fish next time." Sybil joked, looking at Guardian with the same half opened eyes from earlier, still remembering how Crocux forced them to play nice.
---
#2432 Posted: 03:46:10 12/03/2016
Guardian chuckled "he does have a bad habit of doing that. I sware since the day he hatched his eyes must have been bigger then his stomach. then again it does explain how he got so fat." he said joking/good naturedly.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2433 Posted: 03:52:22 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, as long as his stomach keeps asking for fish, lizard and maybe a few pigeons, it will all be fine." Sybil commented, knowing how extensive a crocodile's diet could be. But now, she finally trusted him and believed he would follow the rules and never turn on anyone.
---
#2434 Posted: 03:56:52 12/03/2016
Sozen cleared his throat making his presence known to Sybil.

"Hello Sozen." Rose said.

Sozen gave a simple nor.
---
SC
#2435 Posted: 04:02:53 12/03/2016
Shi poked her head over Sozens shoulder and smiled.

ooc: I don't think I remember Shi and Rose having a proper introduction.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2436 Posted: 04:06:27 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Perhaps not, but wasn't Rose around when Shi was cleaning Crocux one time?

"Did you arrive now or were you hidden?" Sybil asked, paying more attention to him not crashing into any tree.

Back at the outback, Sholeh went for a little stroll. Things felt the same there, except that it was a bit hotter than usual. She saw a dead numbat nearby that reminded her of Warren. It was quite hard to think how much he loved the outback and corpses as his diet.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:01 12/03/2016 by Felines
#2437 Posted: 04:10:17 12/03/2016
Saris was looking for food when he saw Sholeh. he walked up behind her then said "hello their. I'm Saris, what might your name be?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2438 Posted: 04:17:09 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was ready to fight if the monitor was looking for trouble, but calmed down after he greeted her politely and saw he wasn't in a hostile position.
"Why do you care?" she asked rudely, being loyal to her usual personality.
---
#2439 Posted: 04:20:33 12/03/2016
"I walked a different path." Sozen said.

"Who might your friend be Sozen?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2440 Posted: 04:21:49 12/03/2016
Saris looked at her blankly and said "I care because I know your not from here since I haven't seen you before since Sybil banished me. so I would assume you're from the haven and its only polite to introduce yourself after someone already introduced themselves to you."

Shi smiled "I'm Shilise, Sozen's girlfriend." Guardian sighed happily "they grow up so fast."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:24:36 12/03/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2441 Posted: 04:27:13 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"You got banished?" Sholeh said with a rather malevolent smile, being somehow pleased by that response.
"I use to be banished too you see. It seems to be Sybil's solution for everything." she said, still not introducing herself since she found that subject to be much more interesting.

"You haven't met Shi?" Sybil asked, confused. She has been there a while after all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:28:09 12/03/2016 by Felines
#2442 Posted: 04:36:55 12/03/2016
"No I've been here most of my time." Rose said.
---
SC
#2443 Posted: 04:46:54 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh? I thought you've met at some point either way." she said, thinking everybody had been acquainted already.
"Anyway, you two aren't the only couple now." she then said with a coy smile, feeling proud of everybody.
---
#2444 Posted: 14:38:43 12/03/2016
Shi blushed a little at Sybil's remark. Guardian went up to Rose and said "I know we've met already but I didn't have a name then. Sybil gave me a name that I've grown fond of. please call me Guardian.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2445 Posted: 15:05:39 12/03/2016
"Well nice to formerly meet you Guardian." Rose said.

Sozen blushed as well.
---
SC
#2446 Posted: 18:00:36 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, this this quite the reunion. If only Crocux could be here, the family would be completed." Sybil commented, imagining the crocodile was somewhere resting or maybe hunting some more. She then lay down herself, not able to carry the own weight of her belly any longer.

At the outback, after Sholeh spent enough time tolerating Saris's presence, she had enough of the place.
"Alright now, I will go. If I were you, I wouldn't allow Sybil to tell me what to do." she said as response of his banishment.
---
#2447 Posted: 19:18:35 12/03/2016
Saris shrugged "maybe but my dad would kill me if I went back and caused anymore trouble."

Guardian looked at Sybil and said "not true. you forget that Jack is at haunted Island and you banished Saris to the outback and Terrence is still recovering at the kea tree."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:50 12/03/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2448 Posted: 20:00:11 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Dad? May I ask who that is?" Sholeh asked, now really curious, though he imagined it had something to do with Crocux and his family, since that odd group didn't seem to end.

Sybil felt really embarrassed when she realized how many she left out, especially Saris.
"Oh... yes... right. It's just that your family is so big." she stammered, trying to excuse her behavior.
---
#2449 Posted: 20:15:49 12/03/2016
Guardian chuckled "It's okay Sybil. Sometimes even I lose track of how many their are in my family."

Saris replys saying "my dad doesn't have a name but he's a cobra. an old one at that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2450 Posted: 21:08:25 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt better with the remark, and decided to remain there for a while.
"Well Rose, Sayan, you don't mind if I stay here for a little while?" she asked, wanting to spend time with them and rest for a it, since she couldn't walk very much anyway.
"I'm not sure what you want to do next Guardian, but be free to roam wherever you want, except of course, you know the places that are forbidden." she then suggested, wanting Guardian to roam the forest for awhile to clear his mind. It always worked for her.

Sholeh figured that cobra had something to do,and wasn't amused.
"What? Are you afraid he will splash you with venom like he did me?" she said, still not getting over that and wanting to ruin his reputation as payment.
---
First | Previous | Page 49 of 50 | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me