Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#2001 Posted: 00:31:47 15/02/2016
Rose tryed to break free of Sayans grasp but couldn't. She was growling and hissing.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2002 Posted: 00:45:58 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard Rose, and knew it was wise of her to leave the vine's boundaries. She wondered if Rose's instincts would go as far to attack Crocux himself, who was far more bigger and stronger than her. She knew that Crocux could defend himself, though she hoped he didn't hurt her defending himself.

Sholeh was now preparing herself to sleep. She has been all alone that time, and Warren was nowhere to be found. Just where was that vulture? He use to be so loyal to Sholeh. That really irritated her. Sholeh didn't care that much for Warren, but she has grown so used to his presence that it felt both odd and lonely when he wasn't around.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2003 Posted: 02:17:59 15/02/2016
Saris was glad that the day went well. He enjoyed the vulture's company and appreciated getting caught up with what was going on at the Haven "well Warren you should get going. It's getting late and it gets much more dangerous to be out and about at night. I hope we meet again under better circumstances."

Crocux stood his ground, he looked at Sayan and said "let her go Sayan. I'll be fine but she can't eat the fish with you holding her back."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2004 Posted: 02:32:03 15/02/2016
"N-no!" Rose said trying her best to hold back.
---
SC
#2005 Posted: 02:48:49 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Saris was glad that the day went well. He enjoyed the vulture's company and appreciated getting caught up with what was going on at the Haven "well Warren you should get going. It's getting late and it gets much more dangerous to be out and about at night. I hope we meet again under better circumstances."

"It's alright. I use to live here, remember? I know how things go." Warren assured, having lived on the outback for the majority of his life.
"Besides, I'm not needed at the Haven anymore." he then added, knowing that Sholeh relied more on Sozen now than with him, and that the warblers couldn't stand him due to his stench.

Crocux stood his ground, he looked at Sayan and said "let her go Sayan. I'll be fine but she can't eat the fish with you holding her back."

"Come on Crocux! Just leave the fish there and let's go!" Sybil yelled, wanting to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
---
#2006 Posted: 03:00:36 15/02/2016
Crocux understood and sighed "ok Sybil." and went over to her to leave.

Saris raised a brow and said "really. Shilise is my baby sister and she's dating Sozen so I think Sholeh still needs you since Sozen will be to busy keeping my sister happy and safe."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2007 Posted: 03:51:41 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Um, Warren never said that. But we'll just assume he did.

Sybil walked with Crocux for a while, to the direction of her home. She spent a nice time at the kea's tree, but nothing was like her home.
"Well Crocux. I'm home. I had a very nice time. And those moves are awesome!" Sybil exclaimed, really having enjoyed seeing a crocodile in action, even though it was also a bit scary.
"So then, good night." she said, preparing to climb her tree. She wanted to take tomorrow to bond with him more, but she knew she was going to have a busy schedule trying to contain the outrage that the warblers were in.

Warren thought about it, and Saris made sense.
"Hmm... perhaps you're right. But maybe tomorrow. She's probably sleeping by now, and she HATES when her sleep get's interrupted." Warren explained, having too many painful experiences of that event.
---
#2008 Posted: 04:34:26 15/02/2016
ooc: Saris was around at about the time Shi and Sozen started dating so he also could have figured it out on his own.

Crocux smiled "Thank you I had a good time as well." and started heading for his den. Guardian was sleeping in Sybil's tree and was sleeping so soundly it would've been hard to wake him up, his scales helped him blend in with the trees foliage but not by to much.

Saris nodded understanding "ok fair enough. so since you used to live out here I'll let you show me a good place to sleep at."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2009 Posted: 05:08:10 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, I see. Didn't catch that bit though.

Sybil walked into the cavity of her tree, but was so tired of both today and of what awaited her tomorrow, so she didn't notice Guardian. She fell asleep quite rapidly, ready to recover much of her energy and have a good breakfast tomorrow, perhaps something of the containers.

"Well, I don't use dens, so I don't know about any. I do know though, that you can't use the ones on the east side. Much of the east belongs to the dingos, and they are extremely territorial." Warren warned, hoping he could have been more help than that.

Back at Hunted island, Angus and Nia had finally returned home. They were almost caught, but thanks to the remaining fog, everybody had assumed that they got lost for a while, and didn't suspect a thing.
---
#2010 Posted: 05:55:19 15/02/2016
Saris nodded "ok I see well were ever you go I'll go ok?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2011 Posted: 16:22:45 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Warren was very happy that finally someone appreciated his help, so he guided Saris to an abandoned underground den.
"Look here. Below the brush. It's not very spacious, but it has to do. This use to be Sholeh's den, but I doubt she will be needing it anymore." Warren explained, staying in his old, dry tree near the underground home.

After a brief sleep, Sholeh woke up. She had felt so extremely lonely, but she didn't want to show up and be seen by the warblers. But now that it was night, she wanted some company. Sozen couldn't be counted on anymore, so she decided on the next she liked best. She got off the tree and headed to the lake, assuming that's where Crocux was living, and once she was there, she called in a quiet voice.
"Crocux? Crocux? Are you around here?" she called, keeping her distance from the edge just in case he confused her with prey...
---
#2012 Posted: 16:51:24 15/02/2016
Saris smiled "thank you Warren." he and crawled into the den and went to sleep.

Shi happened to be out for a flight when she saw Sholeh. she went down and said "hi Sholeh. what are you doing?" curious to what she was doing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2013 Posted: 17:54:31 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Warren proceeded to do the same, as his last meal made him quite tiresome and drowsy.

"Just... came by for a drink..." Sholeh lied, trying very hard to be nice to Shi. Her presence wasn't very welcoming since because of her, Sozen didn't spend much time with her.
"And to see if Crocux lived here." she finally said, knowing that if Shi spent time cleaning up the crocodile, then at least Shi must know where he lived.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#2014 Posted: 21:45:08 15/02/2016
With Sybil and the others gone, Sayan let off of Rose while quickly grabbing the rope vine in an attempt to contain her.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:33 15/02/2016 by redwes
#2015 Posted: 22:13:43 15/02/2016
Rose saw the fish and quickly pounced on it she ripped it apart as she did.
---
SC
#2016 Posted: 23:10:49 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was having a pleasant sleep that night, but she was waken up by the sudden rumbling of her stomach. She was quite hungry, and still not noticing Guardian just behind her, she went to get some berries from the containers buried below her tree. She knew that they should have been used only when the drought is at his most extreme, but not wanting to roam the forest at night, she decided it was the better choice, not to mention that Crocux being able to catch the fish from the lake and feed the Haven residents had given her hope.
---
#2017 Posted: 01:11:13 16/02/2016
ooc: ok I'm back from my date with my girlfriend and it was........ eventful. >-<

"oh well Crocux doesn't live here. If you want I can show you were he lives. I'm heading in that general direction anyways to get back before Sozen wakes up for his morning patrols." Shi offered.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2018 Posted: 02:11:20 16/02/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose saw the fish and quickly pounced on it she ripped it apart as she did.

While Rose remained distracted by the temptation of the fish, Sayan securely tied the vine rope back in its place in the den.
---
#2019 Posted: 02:27:45 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was done eating, leaving a bit more than half of the container's berries and putting them away in the same place. It was when she returned to the tree that she noticed Guardian. He was sleeping so peacefully that she slept further way so that she won't disturb him.

ooc: ok I'm back from my date with my girlfriend and it was........ eventful. >-<

"oh well Crocux doesn't live here. If you want I can show you were he lives. I'm heading in that general direction anyways to get back before Sozen wakes up for his morning patrols." Shi offered.

"Sure, whatever." Sholeh said bitterly, trying not to sound like she was welcoming her help.
---
#2020 Posted: 02:38:57 16/02/2016
Soon there was the sound of thunder indicating Sozen has awoken and started to fly on his patrols.
---
SC
#2021 Posted: 02:50:39 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: ShadetheDragon, I'm not sure how that went, but I know I never want to have a boyfriend.

Sybil was woken up by the thundering sound, very annoyed.
"Ugh, Sozen! Why does he has to do this almost every night!? It's like he's trying to show off!" Sybil whispered to avoid waking Guardian, demonstrating that despite being on good terms now, she still had a bit of resentments towards him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:39 16/02/2016 by Felines
#2022 Posted: 03:03:18 16/02/2016
Guardian subconsciously said "he's just keeping an eye on things." and adjusted himself while still sleeping to get more comfortable.

Shi heard the thunder "well I guess we better get moving. I don't wanna make Sozen worry." as Shi walked along she then looked at Sholeh and asks "do you know some things Sozen likes to do for fun?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2023 Posted: 03:28:23 16/02/2016
Rose then snapped back to reality. She looked at the fish then at Sayan. "It's getting worse isn't it?"
---
SC
#2024 Posted: 04:16:05 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Guardian subconsciously said "he's just keeping an eye on things." and adjusted himself while still sleeping to get more comfortable.

Shi heard the thunder "well I guess we better get moving. I don't wanna make Sozen worry." as Shi walked along she then looked at Sholeh and asks "do you know some things Sozen likes to do for fun?"

Sybil wasn't startled by the voice, since she imagined he too would have woken up with the voice.
"Well can't he do it more quietly?" Sybil complained, having hoped for a quiet, peaceful night in order to be ready for her confrontation with the warblers.

"Don't know, don't care." Sholeh said, annoyed, not wanting any conversation with the one who stole away the attention Sozen was giving her.
"I just want to see where the crocodile lives..." she quickly straightened out, in no mood for fun or games.
---
#2025 Posted: 05:14:59 16/02/2016
Shi felt bad, she did steal away Sozen from Sholeh "ok" she said sadly hoping for her and Sholeh to be friends.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2026 Posted: 05:25:36 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh continued following Shi, not saying a single word. She watched the forest and enjoyed the calmness of it, which she believed it was only a matter of time before it becomes a restless, hunting grounds for the likes of Sayan and the others. She only wanted to befriend Crocux to lessen her chances of being attacked.
---
#2027 Posted: 15:30:40 16/02/2016
It wasn't long until they arrived at Crocux's den. they went in to find Croux sleeping Shi sighed and said "allow me." she hopped over to Crocux and practically yelled "Crocux, we have fresh yellowtail for breakfast!" Crocux awoke with a start "Yellowtail! I'm up! I'm up!" he rolled over since he sleeps on his back. she slmiled saying to Sholeh "works every time." Shi looked at Crocux and said "theirs no yellowtail Crocux. Sholeh just wanted to see you." Shi hopped over to Sholeh and said "he's all yours." She then took off towards snowy mountain wanting to get back before Sozen did.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:32:23 16/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2028 Posted: 20:22:48 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh looked back to the retreating Shi, wondering what the heck was a yellowtail. She pretended indifference though, and addressed to Crocux.
"This is where you live? Isn't the lake more comfortable for someone like you?" she asked in her usual, bitter tone, though this time, it wasn't intentional.
---
#2029 Posted: 21:03:41 16/02/2016
Rose then snapped back to reality. She looked at the fish then at Sayan. "It's getting worse isn't it?"

"I'm afraid so.," Sayan said worried. He thought about how they had gotten just in the nick of time-- and even then almost put their friends at risk.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:42 16/02/2016 by redwes
#2030 Posted: 21:04:02 16/02/2016
Crocux shrugged and said "probably but don't forget I'm a salt water croc so I would normally go over to the beach since under normal circumstances the ocean would be my lake. but thanks to the drought that is no longer an option." he sighed sadly "i do hate it when Shi does that. she knows I love yellowtail. It's my number one favorite fish."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2031 Posted: 21:18:58 16/02/2016
Rose quickly hugs Sayan and cryed.
---
SC
#2032 Posted: 22:04:36 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Crocux shrugged and said "probably but don't forget I'm a salt water croc so I would normally go over to the beach since under normal circumstances the ocean would be my lake. but thanks to the drought that is no longer an option." he sighed sadly "i do hate it when Shi does that. she knows I love yellowtail. It's my number one favorite fish."

Sholeh felt better knowing what a yellowtail was, but now she knew that she had to say something to excuse her presence.
"I thought you were awake. Anyway, I just wanted to know where you lived." She said, no way admitting that she was simply lonely.
---
#2033 Posted: 22:51:55 16/02/2016
Crocux smiled and said "you're lonely aren't you?" he chuckled and said "well it is written all over your face. it's ok though I don't mind being woken up. it gets a little lonely here sometimes without the rest of the family to be here so I welcome the company whatever the excuse or time it is."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2034 Posted: 02:24:28 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'm not lonely!" Sholeh rebuffed, being too proud to admit it.
"I'm just bored. That stupid Warren didn't show up all day, so... I needed something to do." she said, practically saying the same thing but with different words. It was quite hard for her to be there and crave some company. To think that she was deathly afraid of Crocux before.
---
#2035 Posted: 02:28:50 17/02/2016
Crocux chuckled and said "rigghhhtt. anyways so what is it you wish to do?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2036 Posted: 02:37:55 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh didn't want to do anything at all, but since she just woke him up (through Shi), then she could as well make the most of it.
"I'm not sure. What can a crocodile and mongoose do?" she asked, wanting him to suggest any ideas since she wasn't in the mood to brainstorm.
---
#2037 Posted: 03:06:49 17/02/2016
Crocux though about it and said "I got nothin. how about we talk for a bit. get to know each other better."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2038 Posted: 03:27:13 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh liked the idea, since she didn't want any psychical activity, but she didn't want to talk much about herself.
"There isn't much to tell about me. Everywhere you go, you will most certainly hear bad things about me." she said with sorrow, recognizing that much of that badmouthing was her own doing. She tried to have Sybil killed many times, and deep inside, she still wants to, but she has learn nothing but suffering comes to her every time she tries.
---
#2039 Posted: 04:10:23 17/02/2016
Crocux shrugged and said "oh really? try me"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2040 Posted: 04:42:43 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, what can I say? This island is my home. Sybil just came here on a dolphin and not only did she made this place her home, but she also banished my species to the outback and now thinks she can invites anyone she liked... no offense." Sholeh explained, having too many of those negative sentiments locked up.
"I just wanted the freedom that I use to have! I have been allowed to live here now, but what's the use if almost everybody hates me?" she then confessed, knowing that Crocux was one of the few exceptions, and almost admitting to him that she wanted Sybil dead for all the suffering. But of course, she desisted, imagining that Crocux, just like Jet before him, was growing fond of Sybil, and that confessing her hatred for her would just make the crocodile hate her as well.
---
#2041 Posted: 16:35:50 17/02/2016
Crocux nodded "none taken. I can understand why you hate Sybil. If I went through what you went through I would've wanted her dead myself. You have every right to blame her. but just so you know other then me and Sozen. Shi, Jack, even my father all care about you. In fact I think Terrence has a crush on you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2042 Posted: 20:45:44 17/02/2016
Rose quickly hugs Sayan and cryed.

"Shh.. it'll be okay. We'll make it through this.," Sayan said comforting Rose. They would have to be more careful about staying out late...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:04 17/02/2016 by redwes
#2043 Posted: 21:35:44 17/02/2016
"I don't want anything like this to happen again." Rose said.
---
SC
#2044 Posted: 00:09:31 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Crocux nodded "none taken. I can understand why you hate Sybil. If I went through what you went through I would've wanted her dead myself. You have every right to blame her. but just so you know other then me and Sozen. Shi, Jack, even my father all care about you. In fact I think Terrence has a crush on you."

Sholeh flinched when Crocux confessed he would have wanted Sybil dead should he had gone through the same thing. Was she that easy to read? Either way, she continued the conversation normally.
"Heh, I know that. I'm not that clueless!" Sholeh replied, referring to Terrence. She knew the feeling well because Warren use to act the same way.
"I know why he acts all stupid on me. I know that's the reason why he has brought me all those lizards... and you know, I might have returned the feeling... if he could have just recognized his own species home from a beginning." Sholeh confessed, demonstrating that she still hasn't forgiven his thievery. Sholeh was too easy to bear grudges, even against her own species.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2045 Posted: 00:52:39 18/02/2016
While the day passed, Skali showed AJ around the bush, both the interior and outside. It was hot and arid out in the sun and the dirt, but the foliage retained moisture and kept itself cool.
Now that it was dark, Skali wanted to show him that particular something, and was waiting for Voraci to return from wherever he had went. She was next to the margay at the edge of the entrance.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2046 Posted: 01:02:03 18/02/2016
AJ:

I lay down with my dear friend, Skali, as we wait for her mate. My eyes sparkle in the moonlight as I affectionately nuzzle her and gaze into her beautiful gentle eyes. I have yet to see anyone else other that Skali.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 15:07:21 18/02/2016 by Wyrstel
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2047 Posted: 01:04:09 18/02/2016
OOC: Actually, they're by the edge of the Outback. He won't be able to see the ocean at their ground level and with all those bushes. Also, I believe it's nighttime. Sorry, I don't mean to nitpick.
#2048 Posted: 02:40:45 18/02/2016
Crocux smiled at that "and that is why I think he's even more interested in you. as for the whole him robbing you thing, I don't have much of an explanation for that really since I've only met him not long after he robbed you. but I could tell he hated himself for robbing you when he found out he robbed his own species, and a pretty one at that. When I visited the keas earlier I saw some blood at the base of their tree and a sharp stick covered in blood. If I didn't know any better he probably got so depressed for all of the trouble he caused you that he went ahead and started stabbing himself. I know he's alive since if he was dead their would've been much more blood and probably a body. but their wasn't. so he must still be alive. my guess is that the keas are taking care of him whether he likes it or not."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2049 Posted: 03:11:00 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"That's awfully perspective of you." Sholeh said, starting to think that he got all that information out of spying rather than assumption.
"Oh well, it's his problem anyway. But getting into the more important topic..." Sholeh began to say, changing the subject since it wasn't pleasant for her.
"You say that you know what I'm feeling. And that you would have acted the same way towards Sybil if she had robbed you of your home. I find it hard to believe." she started to say, before being reminded of something very important.
"You say that you threatened her when she badmouthed my species, and yet, all of the sudden, I heard that you seem to be putting some effort in befriending her..." she said, going into a sudden pause. She saw Crocux with Sybil that afternoon going towards the lake (which is why she assumed he lived there), and wondered if Sybil was just trying to bring Crocux against her as she has done with Jet.
---
#2050 Posted: 03:24:02 18/02/2016
Crocux simply answered "like I said earlier I over reacted and I want to have friends so I wanted to make it up to her since I should've kepy my temper in check. I didn't know the whole story and jumped to conclusions. that's all. sure she may have befriended me but what she says or does wont change what I think about you. only you can change what I think about you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 41 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me