Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1951 Posted: 17:47:58 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool had everything Jack needed for a surgery. He even found the strongest anesthetic he could find. So now that everything was settled, it was all up to Jack. Whirlpool was going to be there every minute of the procedure, being every help he could to the chimp, and at the same time, learn about surgeries.

Back on Hunted island, the fog was still very active. There was not much the cockatoos would do, so they stayed at their homes to wait for the fog to pass. But in a hidden corner, the cockatoo cousins were waiting for the fog to mellow down enough for them to see but for them to remain hidden, since they wanted to go to the Haven and see their friends. They were sick and tired of Barloc's rule, so they planned to sneak out.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#1952 Posted: 21:14:49 12/02/2016
Rose chuckles and try's to catch Mambo but misses. "You're getting better."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1953 Posted: 21:35:45 12/02/2016
Crocux smiled and said "it would be my pleasure." and he slunked into the water barely making a ripple. It wasn't long until Sybil would see the water become very active in the deep end of the lake.

Jack drew his knife after he used the anastetic on Sunflame and began the surgery by first opening the area were he believed would be the problems location hoping it wasn't too serious and would be an easy fix.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#1954 Posted: 22:10:51 12/02/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity

Sayan smiled as the two played, glad to see Rose having fun.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:25 12/02/2016 by redwes
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1955 Posted: 22:43:51 12/02/2016
Skaliscin slithered up to where AJ was sleeping, hoping that he would awaken soon. She had something she wanted to show him.

Meanwhile, Voracivenom was strolling around the forest. He wanted to give Skali and her friend some space to catch up with each other before joining, and decided to enjoy the serenity and scenery a bit. However, it wasn't so serene. It was eerily quiet, with no a single bird to be seen or heard. He had no knowledge of that day's events.
#1956 Posted: 22:56:09 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator

Mambo smiled, happy to be so great at dodging.
"Maybe you should ask the orcas to give you lessons." he said teasingly, flying in random patters like a hummingbird.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux smiled and said "it would be my pleasure." and he slunked into the water barely making a ripple. It wasn't long until Sybil would see the water become very active in the deep end of the lake.

Sybil watched as Crocux swam away and went deeper into the lake, disappearing completely. If there were indeed fish in at lake, then Crocux could help Rose, Sayan and the rest of the carnivores have food. The lake was deep and much less likely to get dry, so there was hope.
"I can't see him anywhere. Crocodiles are good." she said to herself, sitting at the edge of the lake to wait for him...

Jack drew his knife after he used the anastetic on Sunflame and began the surgery by first opening the area were he believed would be the problems location hoping it wasn't too serious and would be an easy fix.

Whirlpool watched closely, getting a bit sick with seeing the insides of a living animal so rawly. He got over it though, since he knew that if he wanted to be the doctor of the island, he shouldn't be bothered with things like that.
---
#1957 Posted: 00:03:22 13/02/2016
"Oh you're going to get it Mambo." Rose said as she jumped up and caught Mambo playfully. "Ha caught you!"
---
SC
#1958 Posted: 00:19:22 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo hung mid air, with his talon trapped within the playful tiger's maw.
"Sure, you got me, but you recognize that you have gotten taller ever since we met." Mambo said with a naughty smile, almost as if he was acknowledging Rose's capture to her height rather than skill.
---
#1959 Posted: 00:31:56 13/02/2016
Rose gently let Mambo free. "Just admit I got you."
---
SC
#1960 Posted: 00:43:46 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo flew above her, and chuckled.
"Alright now, it is my turn. I pull your tail!" The happy kea said, flying towards Rose's tail to give it a hefty pull...
---
#1961 Posted: 00:48:04 13/02/2016
Rose quickly pulled away just avoiding Mambo. "Ha you missed!"
---
SC
#1962 Posted: 00:49:23 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo continued chasing her around, trying to grab her tail with his talons rather than his beak, since it could do a lot of harm...

Quote: Waaksian
Meanwhile, Voracivenom was strolling around the forest. He wanted to give Skali and her friend some space to catch up with each other before joining, and decided to enjoy the serenity and scenery a bit. However, it wasn't so serene. It was eerily quiet, with no a single bird to be seen or heard. He had no knowledge of that day's events.

The warbler's meeting was finally over; with what Yodel said whispering in their minds;
"Sybil is growing too soft. Not even with the Komodo dragon war, she is accepting beings that will mean harm to us. he said in the meeting. The others knew how stupid it was to listen to him, but he was making sense that time. Sybil allowed a second mongoose to take residence, and that is going too far. If she didn't come to her senses, the warblers planned to take justice in their own little talons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:05 13/02/2016 by Felines
#1963 Posted: 01:17:12 13/02/2016
Another attempt and Mambo caught her tail. "Man you're getting fast Mambo."
---
SC
#1964 Posted: 01:20:37 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Of course. What did you expect?" Mambo said cockily, raising his chest. He then noticed that it was only two hours before night, so had an idea;
"Hey Rose, let's do a little race around the beach." he suggested, not noticing during his journey to Hutned island the signs that had been placed all over...
---
#1965 Posted: 01:23:12 13/02/2016
"Wait!," Sayan said catching up. "The signs-- remember? The beach isn't safe anymore.," he then said concerned.
---
#1966 Posted: 01:33:33 13/02/2016
"It's getting lat Mambo. I don't want something to happen. My instincts may cause harm." She looked at Sayan.
---
SC
#1967 Posted: 02:22:51 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo looked quite upset, and believed her instincts was just an excuse to avoid the beach.
"Come on guys. You're overreacting. There are still two hours before sunset." he whined, wanting to spend as much time with Rose as possible.
---
#1968 Posted: 02:45:17 13/02/2016
"Mambo please. We can play first thing in the morning. You can stay with us but stay in the tree. I don't want to hurt my best friend." Rose said. "I would never forgive myself if I hurt you."
---
SC
#1969 Posted: 02:52:36 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo looked very disappointed.
"Fine. Have it your way." he said, flying away to his condominium tree without saying another word.

Back at Hunted island, the fog had mellowed down a bit, and it was the cockatoo cousin's chance. They flew to towards the Haven, making sure nobody had seen them. It has been super boring there at home. They needed the action that the Haven usually brought. Even Angus, who was always into the more cautious side, was ready to welcome some heavy excitement.
---
#1970 Posted: 14:44:15 13/02/2016
"Sayan could you tie me up?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1971 Posted: 17:52:56 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Angus and Nia had reached the Haven quickly. They landed on one of the signs, and Angus read what they said;
"Beware! Hungry..." and then he saw the drawing.
"That looks like an orca." Nia then said, getting down to see.
"Are these warnings?" Angus said worryingly, noticing identical signs along the beach.
"But that's impossible! Didn't the orcas left?" Nia said, confused. But Angus took the warning seriously.
"Come on Nia. Let's get off the shore just in case. We'll ask miss Sybil what this is about." he said, as both youths flew into the forest to search for anybody that could explain...
---
#1972 Posted: 18:07:36 13/02/2016
Crocux found a few fish but he decided to play a little game with Sybil. He caught three fish and swam to shallower waters making sure he was too deep for Sybil to see him but was able to see the fish. he began to move one of the fish around making it do a funny little dance.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#1973 Posted: 18:37:14 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil saw the fish dance, and while perplexed at first, she then figured that must have been Crocux's doing.
"Well, at least that means there are fish." she said happily, waiting patiently for the crocodile to be done playing his little game.
---
#1974 Posted: 18:45:54 13/02/2016
Crocux then made the other two fish dance for a little bit then one by one they were thrown out of the water. two went for shore but one was sent high into the air with Crocux shooting out of the water like a torpedo catching the fish in his jaws with a snap. he was going at an angle that would lead to him tackling Sybil.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1975 Posted: 18:57:46 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was quite in shock when Crocux's massive body just jumped out of the water almost completely. She had heard about the death roll, but never that they also could leap out of the water like that. She was so impressed, that she had less than one second to dodge the approaching reptile...

The cockatoo cousins settled into the forest to rest for a bit, planning to visit Sayan. He was quite close to Sybil, and he could explain what was happening at sea...
---
#1976 Posted: 19:57:09 13/02/2016
Crocux tackled Sybil and laughed playfully and death rolled off of her to avoid crushing her. "you ok Sybil?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1977 Posted: 20:06:46 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil backed down just a little bit, unaware that Crocux was the one to avoid her and not the other way around.
"Sure... but how can you propel your entire body like that?" she said, believing that defied the laws of psychic. It was no wonder crocodiles were such successful in hunting. With a trick like that, they could also catch airborne prey no doubt.
---
#1978 Posted: 20:45:47 13/02/2016
"Sayan could you tie me up?" Rose said.

Sayan nodded and proceeded to restrain his mate before continuing onward, placing the dreaded vine rope back around Rose's neck. They then proceeded to head back towards the den.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:00:23 13/02/2016 by redwes
#1979 Posted: 21:04:38 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Angus and Nia landed on a tree branch near Sayan's den, but when they called and he didn't show up, they imagined he was away.
"Alright, we wait for him." Nia suggested, but Angus was really worried.
"But it's getting very late. Many predators act at night." he said, having been worried every since reading the signs.
"Aw come on Angus. That's just father's overreaction. Besides, the drought is just starting. It's still to early to think they will be against us." she said, convincing her cousin but still making him very skeptical.
---
#1980 Posted: 22:03:39 13/02/2016
"Sayan I know this hurts you but it's for the safety of everyone and me." Rose said rubbing against Sayan.
---
SC
#1981 Posted: 22:22:32 13/02/2016
"I know.," Sayan said solemnly. It was his idea after all and he knew it was the best possible solution, but he still wished there was some alternative.
---
#1982 Posted: 23:06:22 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"You know we are going to get scolded, right?" Angus suddenly said, noticing the sun was setting fast.
"O you worry too much Angus. It's not like we are going to be here for long. We just wait for a while for Mr. Sayan, a quick hello, ask him about the signs, and that's it. If dad asks where we were, let's just say we were around the palm trees playing." Nia assured, getting quite tired of Angus's overcautiousness.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1983 Posted: 23:22:22 13/02/2016
AJ:
I uncurl and stretch my limbs as I wake. Seeing my friend Skali, I smile and affectionately nuzzle her. Sitting beside her, my spotted tail flicks around excitedly and my eyes glisten.

Sunflame:
Unfortunately for Jack he would soon be having a real challenge with the surgery. Evidence of scientific expiermentation is clear as he continues. The cruel truth is that since a very young age, Sunflame has been living in laboratory cage and been a lab rat for human progress.

Jaerl:
Perched on a branch nearby, the falcon watches over them as they sleep.
#1984 Posted: 23:27:06 13/02/2016
Crocux smiled and said "if we move quickly enough we can launch ourselves out of the water if its deep enough." (at least that's how I think it works) "anyways their's enough fish to last us for a while. If we're lucky we may be able to feed all the carnivores with just enough to keep their instincts at bay. but like I said that's if we're lucky."

Jack works at it trying his best to fix most of the damage best he could, removing cancerous tissue, and other necessities that could fix Sunflame up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:05 13/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#1985 Posted: 23:42:34 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was very happy with e news, since she believed in luck.
"Well, that is good news. The lake is so deep there was nobody here who could fish in it." Sybil explained, knowing that the orcas couldn't tolerate freshwater, even though they could pass through the river.
"So then Crocux, since this lake is so deep, it has a very low chance of drying up completely. Which means you can catch fresh fish. I know it's much to ask, but I need your help to bring food for the other Haven residents, especially Rose." she expressed, kinda hard to admit that she would need his help, but now glad for his arrival despite their rocky start.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:02 13/02/2016 by Felines
#1986 Posted: 23:43:45 13/02/2016
Soon Sayan and Rose reached the den.
---
SC
#1987 Posted: 23:47:11 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Angus indicated Nia of their arrival, and was quite happy to see them.
"Hey Rose! Mr. Sayan! Long time no see!" she greeted ecstatically, their presence being very welcomed. Nia didn't noticed, but Angus did; the vine binding Rose. He had a strong suspicion of the reason, and that made him more nervous than before...
---
#1988 Posted: 23:55:54 13/02/2016
"Nia?" Rose said.
---
SC
#1989 Posted: 00:23:22 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, yes! And Angus is here too." Nia answered, pulling Angus to her side. While she was concentrated on the pair, Angus was more concentrated in the disappearing sun.
---
#1990 Posted: 01:08:10 14/02/2016
"Please don't come any closer." Rose said.
---
SC
#1991 Posted: 01:22:21 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Nia didn't care, and was going to disobey until Angus grabbed her by the talon.
"You heard her Nia!" he said sternly, pointing to the vine. Nia didn't understand, but then she had the same suspicion as Angus.
"Oh come on! It is too soon!" Nia said in negation, refusing to believe Rose would act as a merciless predator. She was about to fly right in front of Rose to prove she was no monster, but Angus kept pulling her.
"Come on Angus!" she yelled, angry at being restrained. She was too stupidly stubborn to understand the gravity of the situation, but Angus knew better, and continued pulling her towards him, and was not going to let go until she saw reason...
---
#1992 Posted: 01:34:30 14/02/2016
"Sayan hold me down." Rose said as she could feel her instincts coming. Her claws came out and she made a low growl.
---
SC
#1993 Posted: 01:45:56 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"See what uncle means?!" Angus said furiously, and it wasn't until Rose showed her claws that Nia started to see what was the fuzz about.
"Hold her Mr. Sayan! Can't you give her a fish or something?" Nia said, entering in a bit of panic. She always saw Rose as a friend, and it really hurt her that she would see her and Angus as simple prey.
---
#1994 Posted: 03:17:27 14/02/2016
Quote: Felines
Sybil was very happy with e news, since she believed in luck.
"Well, that is good news. The lake is so deep there was nobody here who could fish in it." Sybil explained, knowing that the orcas couldn't tolerate freshwater, even though they could pass through the river.
"So then Crocux, since this lake is so deep, it has a very low chance of drying up completely. Which means you can catch fresh fish. I know it's much to ask, but I need your help to bring food for the other Haven residents, especially Rose." she expressed, kinda hard to admit that she would need his help, but now glad for his arrival despite their rocky start.

Crocux smiled and said "I would be happy to." he then saw how late it was and said "speaking of Rose I better get something to her just to be on the safe side." he picked up one of the fish and galloped off to Rose and Sayan's den.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1995 Posted: 03:25:42 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'll go with you." Sybil said, walking this time. The safety and happiness of the Haven residents was her responsibility after all, and she imagined that he could use the company since the rest of his family were either busy or injured at different places.
---
#1996 Posted: 19:26:56 14/02/2016
Crocux was already well ahead of Sybil as he neared Sayan's cave.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1997 Posted: 20:31:11 14/02/2016
Sayan held Rose down, keeping her from trying to harm her friends. "Near the den is what appears to be a pile of rocks-- check it! You'll find a fish-- it's being kept cold!," he quickly said.
---
#1998 Posted: 20:37:27 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Angus urged Nia that they should get out of there. Nia hated the fact that she couldn't visit Rose earlier due to the fog, and was left to experience the darn change the tiger went through.
"Well guys, I see that you will be busy. So...let's talk another day." Angus said, flying away, and convincing Nia to do the same. They knew that if Barloc ever found out about that, they would never be allowed to return, or what was worse, he could even forbid the entrance to his island forever.

Crocux was already well ahead of Sybil as he neared Sayan's cave.

Sybil did her best to keep up with him, but he was quite fast, and since she hasn't eaten well that day, she lacked energy. She had to go to Sayan's den anyway to make sure that Rose was returned, since it was already getting too late. By the time they went near the den, the cockatoo cousins were long gone.
---
#1999 Posted: 20:57:23 14/02/2016
Crocux burst out of the foliage infront of Rose and Sayan. Crocux turned to face Rose and put the fish right in front of her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2000 Posted: 23:05:50 14/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil went besides Crocux just a minute later, and she was relieved to see Rose was already there for the night. She hoped that the fish was enough to contain her urges, but just in case, she backed away, waiting for Crocux to return.
---
First | Previous | Page 40 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me