Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#751 Posted: 03:09:04 13/12/2015
"Sybil please tell me what did Barloc say?" Jet said.

"It was my falt Sayan." Rose said.
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#752 Posted: 03:13:32 13/12/2015
Ooc: the cobra never left.

The old cobra nodded in agreement saying "he's right. If anything i just hope Crocux doesn't get that way. Sure it may take a while until he gets that way but still."

Ooc: um Felines? Is Sybil going to notice the moniter on the box floting along trying to get to shore?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#753 Posted: 03:13:52 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sybil is on her way to the Haven. You never really specified where exactly this box is.

Sybil realized Jet wasn't going to leave her alone until she talked, so she decided to let him in on the issue.
"Well, you realize how Barloc hates predators will all his might. Well then... he... he thinks that you all going to turn against me eventually." Sybil told him, but still kept the Rose incident a secret.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:59 13/12/2015 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#754 Posted: 03:14:48 13/12/2015
OOC: Wow. smilie Triple post!

Sayan again shook his head, attempting to reassure the tiger. "It was a one-time incident... a byproduct of something we are all experiencing. But... you're still you and you know that you wouldn't harm a soul. You are still the fun-loving adorable tiger that we know and love.," he said confidently. "I think what the cobra is trying to say is that hunger is the enemy-- not us. And we're all get through this.," he added.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:51 13/12/2015 by redwes
#755 Posted: 03:29:21 13/12/2015
Ooc: oh my bad. He's somewere between the haven and haunted island.

The cobra nodded saying "Sayan's right. Please don't blame yourself."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#756 Posted: 03:33:03 13/12/2015
AJ:

I remain beside the two, determined to be there for Rose, through this ordeal. I flick my tail back and forth as I lay against the Siberian Tiger that is my friend. I will not leave her during such hardship.

Meanwhile Royal perched on a high branch of a tree watches silently. Hunger has not claimed his senses yet, but when it does, not even Jack will be safe from him. Harpy Eagle are considered the strongest and deadliest of birds of prey.
#757 Posted: 03:35:40 13/12/2015
"What nonsense did that bird tell you?!?" Jet said. "We would never turn on you."

Rose retracted her claws. She looked at everyone. "I....I think I need a hug."
---
SC
#758 Posted: 03:48:50 13/12/2015
The cobra went up to her "well i cant hug yea without limbs but i can try." and pulls an attempt at hugging her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:18 13/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#759 Posted: 03:57:25 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"What nonsense did that bird tell you?!?" Jet said. "We would never turn on you."

Sybil smiled, very glad that Jet was so loyal to her. But after what happened to Rose, she was still too worried.
"I know Jet. But..." she began to say, almost determined to let Jet know what happened to Rose, hating to keep secrets, but then, something on the horizon distracted her.
"Hey now? What's that?" she asked, as she looked at something floating by. It was too unusual in appearance, so Sybil asked Jet to take her there.
---
#760 Posted: 04:01:01 13/12/2015
Jet was curious and swam to the object.
---
SC
#761 Posted: 04:04:21 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil noticed it was a box. Something man made. She was skeptical at first to open it, but when she gathered the courage to do so, she was speechless. It was one enormous lizard. It didn't looked like a crocodile, but she was still wordless at the creature's side. She wasn't afraid though, since she had Jet by her side.
---
#762 Posted: 04:18:06 13/12/2015
Saris skwinted at the sudden flash of light "what the heck? Who turned on the lights?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#763 Posted: 04:24:03 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Be calm sir. You are... in a box, floating in the middle of the ocean. We just found you." Sybil explained, wondering if the big lizard knew about his predicament. She doubted it was another guest for the Haven, since he probably got into that box by accident. But where could he head now? If there was something Sybil knew about reptiles is that too many of them were carnivores, and she didn't need any more mouths to feed.
---
#764 Posted: 04:27:20 13/12/2015
"Be careful Sybil." Jet said.
---
SC
#765 Posted: 04:55:35 13/12/2015
He sighed saying "yea i know i got in here on perpuse so i can flote to Haven. But first i need to pay a viset to that island over their. I have a friend with a score to settle their." refering to the haven which Sybil was going to.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#766 Posted: 05:05:27 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil became extremely worried when the creature spoke about a score to settle, so she made sure he understood how things worked at the Haven.
"Look here mister, I don't know who you have quarrels with, but my place is a peaceful place. It's not somewhere where you can find trouble or revenge to your suiting." Sybil told him off, letting him know beforehand that she was the one in charge of the Haven. She didn't know who that stranger was, but if he had a score to settle, it was probably with one of the newest members; Crocux, Jack or the cobra.
---
#767 Posted: 05:32:36 13/12/2015
He looked at her with surprize saying "wait, your telling me that that's haven over their. HAHAHA Crocux you back stabbing traitor your end has arrived." he jumped out of the box and started heading for shore eager to exact his revenge. Which was poor timeing on Crocux's part since while Shilise was still stuck cleaning out his mouth(yup a whole day and night and wasn't able to make much progress.) decided to go for a walk on the beach.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#768 Posted: 05:39:54 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"SIR! DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID!?" Sybil yelled furiously, feeling ignored and betrayed. She just suspected that the creature's enemy was Crocux, and even though she still didn't care that much for him yet, she wasn't going to allow a cold war between two reptiles ruin the Haven's status.
"Come on Jet! To the Haven! Fast!" Sybil urged the orca, practically punching his back to make him charge. Even though she was just a little civet, she just got to avoid the fight somehow.
---
#769 Posted: 10:25:44 13/12/2015
Jet noded. He quickly swam in front of the newcomer. "Not so fast. if you have intentions of hurting a resident then you have no right to set a claw on this island."
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#770 Posted: 12:55:27 13/12/2015
Voracivenom saw a black mound way off shore between him and the cockatoos' island, and correctly assumed that it was an orca. Where were all of the others? He was completely unaware of their departure yesterday, and only heard a word or two about the drought (however, that he started to suspect. The air even by the ocean felt dry, and large sources of water everywhere were starting to dwindle).
He hoped that Sybil was riding on that orca, and waited patiently for its arrival. He hoped that she would briefly explain to him what had happened the past three weeks. Any new residents? Threats? Unusual phenomena? He dragged his tail in the wet sand as he pondered, noticing that the orca quickly changed its position. He was close enough to tell that it was Jet by his fin, and thought he could see a tiny speck of grey and black on his back. The Mistress perhaps? The way that they had sped up and veered one-eighty like that looked like they were trying to intercept something.
#771 Posted: 14:44:37 13/12/2015
He smriked "anyone that defends that no good lien back stabbing croc is an enamy of mine." he then charged the orca his mouth opened wide.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#772 Posted: 15:01:23 13/12/2015
Ooc: you know Jet is far bigger than hum right?

Jet turned around and smacked the newcomer with his powerful tail.
---
SC
#773 Posted: 15:59:12 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember that he has poison. But that tail thing is valid if it created a wave. And welcome back Waaksian smilie

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Sybil yelled to the stranger, furious that he went violent with Jet. She believed that whatever was the reason that this creature wanted revenge on Crocux, it was probably something stupid, just like Shadow's reason with Rose.
"Listen, whatever Crocux did to you, it can't be as bad as to want revenge. You reptiles are just too proud and over sensible! I should know! But I told you already! In my Haven, we solve quarrel peacefully!" Sybil said with a stern voice, resisting the urge to scream. If she knew that there was a spectator at the beach, it would have probably made things worse.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:18 13/12/2015 by Felines
#774 Posted: 17:03:36 13/12/2015
Crocux heard everything but couldn't see with his mouth open.

Saris growled at her saying "i trusted that traitor, i always had his back and you want to know how he repays me? He abandons me to fend for myself on a sinking ship were every single last human on it was trying to kill me! He left me for dead!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#775 Posted: 17:08:52 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil's eyebrow frowned. That was a much worse case than Shadow's reason, but still Sybil tried to convince him.
"Maybe he thought that you were already dead? Please, there must be another way for you to have peace. I already had a war in the Haven about two months ago. I don't want any more violence." Sybil expressed, trying to get through to him, even though with reptiles, it was so hard.
---
#776 Posted: 18:13:02 13/12/2015
OOC: Yo

"Oh my... what's going on out there?" Voraci breathed, startled at the sudden thrashing. Was Jet defending against a shark that wandered too close? He only struck once, so did it swim away? Or is it intelligent and they're trying to reason with it?
He looked around him to see if there were any other spectators, but the only creature he saw was a large crocodilian who he didn't recognize. It must be a new resident, at most for two or three weeks. Out of curiosity and neighborliness, he approached at a reasonable distance. He had to have been the biggest reptile he'd ever seen.
"Hello there! You must be new here; I haven't seen you around. Then again, I haven't been my normally outgoing self," he laughed. "My name's Voracivenom. You usually would have seen me out and about helping the residents here and there, but there's been some pressing matters at my home."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:59 13/12/2015 by Waaksian
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#777 Posted: 18:18:09 13/12/2015
(I really need to reply more ...)

Avius had, after the nighttime incident with Rose, stayed inside the tree. However, he had discovered that his hearing was more than useful, so he was able to overhear most of what was going on.

(Oh yeah ... just remembered; Ga'Hoole does have some supernatural/magic, but none of that should be seen through any memories ... I hope. I'll figure that out when it comes to it.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:50 13/12/2015 by theuone
#778 Posted: 18:32:46 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"I think you may need to stay here for a while. Things have gotten... a bit dangerous at the Haven." Cole said to the owl guest after a while, after the returning Mambo and his chosen troop explained the conditions around Sybil's tree. Mambo had returned to the sight to see if there was anyone around there.

At Hunted island, things were calmer, but Kali was upset on how calmly Barloc was taking things. He wanted to eliminate Sybil from his mind, again thinking she wasn't his responsibility. The cockatoo cousins were in a very down mood lately, the drought having them in a very in playful mood. And Whirlpool was done with the containers, but wondered if he could help any other way.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:08:44 13/12/2015 by Felines
#779 Posted: 19:27:14 13/12/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity

Sayan nodded and proceeded to do just that. "No matter what happens, we'll always love you. Never forget that.," he said with a smile.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:27:24 13/12/2015 by redwes
#780 Posted: 20:16:53 13/12/2015
Rose rested her head on Sayan's paws. And she gave a small smile.
---
SC
#781 Posted: 21:21:54 13/12/2015
Crocux looked at him then said "hey Shi? Mind hopping out for a minute?" "ok" she hopped out and crocux closed his mouth a bitso others could understand him and said "name's Crocux and this little fluff ball is Shilise it's nice to meet you. We've been here for only a month and a lot has happened for us."

Saris shook his head in defiance and said "not happining. Now get out of my way before i'm forced to use force."

The cobra smiled and said "he's right never forget it." he tightend his grip that is if he could, being a snake was still new to him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#782 Posted: 21:30:12 13/12/2015
"Oh! I'm sorry, I haven't noticed you. Well, have a belated welcome, you two!" he said. "I'd imagine that a new location and lifestyle must be rather stressful, so if there's anything you need help with, I'd gladly offer."
#783 Posted: 21:42:17 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Saris shook his head in defiance and said "not happining. Now get out of my way before i'm forced to use force."

Sybil tolerated as much as she could. She really hated to use violence, but after her many encounters with Shadow in the past, she was more prone to use it when there was no other choice.
"That's it! I've had it! You're not the first creature who disrespects my rules... here at MY home which I kindly let other use as shelter! You want violence? This is an orca here! And I can have him give you a very nasty time if you are still too stubborn!" Sybil snapped at him, filled with fury. She then whispered to Jet.
"Be careful. Don't let him bite you." she warned. She didn't know if that was a venomous reptile, but even if he was not, many reptile saliva was still dangerous.
---
#784 Posted: 22:04:18 13/12/2015
Saris laughed saying "that's what that ugly black thing your riding on is? HAHAHA!! even an orca doesn't stand a chance against my venome!" opening is mouth wide he charges them.

Crocux nodded breafly "I'd love to stay and talk but i think Sybil's in danger." and galloped off into the water in an attempt to intercept the new comer.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#785 Posted: 22:16:39 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Look out! Dodge!" Sybil urged Jet, pulling the side of his lips to make him move. Just as she feared, it was a venomous reptile. The last thing she needed was a sick friend right on the verge of a drought, especially since the ingredients at Hunted islands were most certainly dying out. As the commotion took place, Sybil was at risk of falling off Jet in all that stir.
---
#786 Posted: 22:18:49 13/12/2015
Just after Voraci finished his reply, the trashing in the water resumed. When Crocux was gone, he turned to Shilise. "Miss, do you know where the other orcas are? I'm afraid that they might be alone out there!" he asked frantically, making quick glances toward the tussle. "In case they don't come, have you met the big black eagle Sozen? He could help! Alert the others, and try to find him! They could be in danger!" he instructed, the situation reminding him too much of their endeavor with Shadow the Komodo dragon
#787 Posted: 22:54:11 13/12/2015
Shilise says "Know Sozen? I'm dating him. well i think were dating. anyways, last i checked I think i over heard Sayan say that the whole pod, with the exemption of Jet, migrated south already. besides you have nothing to worry about, Crocux is the fastest swimmer alive."

Crocux charged along through the water and was fast approaching the intruder. "i gotta make it" he said to himself.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#788 Posted: 23:02:11 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Having a very poor grip on Jet, the inevitable happened. Sybil fell off the orca, but even in all the commotion, she tried to remain under his protection, but it was quite hard when you had a several ton animal moving around avoiding a revenge driven monitor. She swallowed that salty water several times, making her cough a lot.
---
#789 Posted: 23:32:15 13/12/2015
"SYBIL!!" Jet used his tail and slaped the monitor with a mighty swing of his tail. He quickly caught Sybil in his mouth protecting her from harm.
---
SC
#790 Posted: 23:40:33 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was relieved with the save, but knew that with Jet holding her out, he couldn't use his teeth to defend himself.
"Don't let him bite you Jet. Try to wash him away! Don't let him enter the Haven!" she said in all the stirring, feeling really guilty for giving him such a dangerous task, but she had nobody else to count on.
---
#791 Posted: 00:18:35 14/12/2015
Crocux barrled in ramming into the monitor knocking him back. Once he steadied himself he saw who it was he turned to face the shore and yelled "Shi! Go get Dad! He's gonna want to be here for this!" he turned back to face the moniter and said "lets take this to the shore." Saris nodded saying "fine by me ugly." and the two started swimming to shore.

Shilise heard Crocux and grew worried and said to Voraci in a worried tone "this is bad if Crocux wants me to get dad." and flew off heading to Sayan's den knowing that her dad is still their.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#792 Posted: 00:32:46 14/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil became even more uneasy when a sudden, eerie quiet was all that was left. Jet remained still, which meant that no more fight was going on. Why did the fighting stop so abruptly?
"Jet! What's going on out there? Where's that lizard?" she said desperately from within his maw, feeling so helpless and useless.
---
#793 Posted: 00:39:15 14/12/2015
Meanwhile, Sayan kept Rose company doing everything he could to make the tiger comfortable. He smiled at at AJ and the others, glad that they all showed their support for the tiger.
---
#794 Posted: 00:40:31 14/12/2015
Voraci was shocked and speechless by so much information at one time. Migrating? Dating? And the fight had ended as quickly as it had started before he could even reply to Shilise. Crocux and who he now saw to be yet another reptile were about to arrive on the shore. And the Mistress and Jet were still out there. All he could do was maybe reason with the attacker.
#795 Posted: 00:57:11 14/12/2015
"They are going to shore." Jet said.
---
SC
#796 Posted: 01:10:06 14/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh..." Sybil said distractedly, when she came to her senses.
"Wait, who's they?" she asked, now really growing worried. She suspected that Jet was talking about the stranger and Crocux himself, and if that was the case, she couldn't help but to think that the confrontation was going to be nasty.
---
#797 Posted: 02:37:19 14/12/2015
"Crocux and that lizard." Jet said.
---
SC
#798 Posted: 02:51:27 14/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil pulled her ears out of frustration. She knew there was going to be an outrage at the Haven if those two fight.
"Jet! You gotta take me to the Haven. Please!" Sybil said from within his mouth, desperate to get there in time. She had no idea on what she could do, but something must be done!
---
#799 Posted: 02:54:57 14/12/2015
Jet quickly swam as fast as he could. Within seconds he was at the beach. He opened his mouth to let Sybil out.
---
SC
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#800 Posted: 02:58:39 14/12/2015
Ooc: Where are we. I will try to be more active in this rp
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me