Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#701 Posted: 00:12:57 12/12/2015
The codra didn't back away and in fact tried to get closer to her "it's ok. it's ok. I know you didn't mean it. Shhhhhh. Their their." and with his tail he brought the dead lizard up to her knowing all to well she was pritty hungry. "eat this. It'll help you from losing control of your instincts."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#702 Posted: 00:26:42 12/12/2015
Rose pushed the lizard away with her nose. She was no longer hungry. "Please don't."
---
SC
#703 Posted: 01:00:00 12/12/2015
The cobra nodded saying "ok i wont force you to eat. But i'm not letting you feel ashamed for something out of your control. I care about everyone here and i only want to see you all happy. It hurts my feelings to have to see a friend sad."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#704 Posted: 01:43:58 12/12/2015
Sayan witnessed Rose's actions with a look of concern and slight shock. "Shh... it'll be alright Rose. You'll be alright and I'm here for you. You'll going to make it through this.," he said wishing he could get closer to comfort the tiger. He then turned his attention towards the cobra with a look of pain on his face. "But.. you! Why would any human, cobra or not, care about any of us? Your kind has caused us more pain then you will ever know.," he exclaimed clearly not pleased about the cobra's presence.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:54 12/12/2015 by redwes
#705 Posted: 02:00:24 12/12/2015
"Sayan I'm dangerous......" Rose looked away and cryed.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#706 Posted: 02:10:19 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Woah! Even when I'm not around, this is still active. That's great smilie

Sybil, who went to the beach for a while when Rose was taken away by the elephants, returned to Sayan's den, where the pair was tied up. She felt like an iron chain was squeezing her heart so hard when she saw her two best friends like this.
"I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry guys. I really didn't want to do this... but..." Sybil began to say, but her throat became so dry, she couldn't speak anymore. Sayan didn't do anything yet, but she was afraid he would have done the same as Rose given some time.

Mambo and the chosen keas were around Sybil's tree, arriving just when everyone else had left.
"Something happened here. And ugly. Just look at this! This isn't normal." one of them said, noticing the mess of dirt and paw prints around, not to mention the bent trees that indicated the elephants passed through there. Mambo knew the elephants. He knew that they wouldn't destroy trees on purpose. They were really careful when they walked around the forest, but they ran through there. They would never do that unless it was an emergency. It was very unusual for Mambo, but he was actually terrified. Just what the heck happened... and right in front of Sybil's sacred tree?
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#707 Posted: 02:19:41 12/12/2015
Rose looked up to see Sybil. "Sybil no it's I who should be sorry I let my instincts take over. But Sayan shouldn't be tied up like me. I know he won't turn. But....me.....I have to stayed tied up. Keep me from hurting anyone." Rose said as she began to cry more.
---
SC
#708 Posted: 02:26:14 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still unable to speak. She also started to hyperventilate a lot, almost as if she was losing her sanity due to that horrible yet necessary decision, she then looked at Sayan full with guilt. Rose was right when she said that Sayan didn't do nothing, but he was a big cat, a predator just like Rose, and even though he didn't show any signs of letting his instincts loose, Sybil still had her doubts.
---
#709 Posted: 02:31:36 12/12/2015
"Please Sybil don't make this harder than it has to be. I love him and it makes me sad to see him like this. I should be the only one to be tied up." Rose said.
---
SC
#710 Posted: 02:34:26 12/12/2015
Sayan looked at Rose, saddened to see the tiger so vulnerable and so frightened of herself. He then changed his glance to Sybil and could see the guilt in the civet's face. "Please...," he begged. "She is right. I can watch over her and I can take care of her-- without the chance of anyone getting too close. I can attend to her needs and give comfort, but still help wherever I am needed.," he said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:20 12/12/2015 by redwes
#711 Posted: 02:49:37 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked down, with frowned eyebrows. Probably minutes passed when she lifted her head and approached Sayan. Instead of ordering the cobra or the elephants to untie him, she did it herself.
"Please don't make me regret this." she begged, quite afraid. She probably wouldn't have been that way if what Barloc said to her didn't got so over her head. As she undid the knots, she looked at the cobra and was reminded of Crocux. He was much bigger and probably more dangerous than the two cats combined, but it wasn't in her heart to tell the cobra to tie up his foster son as well. She just prompted to trust that the snake would keep an eye on the crocodile and prevent him from going off a rampage as the usually innocent Rose just did a few minutes earlier.
---
#712 Posted: 02:51:39 12/12/2015
"T-thank-you.," Sayan gratefully said as Sybil untied him. He looks at Rose, "Don't worry, I will take care of you and we'll get through this together.," he then said attempting to comfort the tiger.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:55 12/12/2015 by redwes
#713 Posted: 02:59:04 12/12/2015
The cobra gronde and turned face Sayan "i know full well how crule my bastured kind is. You know what they did to sozen? Well take that and double it no triple the pain that he went through because that's the pain i went through. I didn't have to raise Crocux or save Jack from being experamented on or nurse Shilise back to health, but i did and i would die before i let anything bad happen to them. If you don't believe me well fine by me i have nothing to prove to you. But don't you EVER compair me to those pices of trash that call itself a spicies, I am nothing like them, i even used to kill them to save innocent lives just so i can remind myself that i'm nothing like them." and with that he turns to face Sybil saying "untie him. It breaks my heart to have to see someone like Rose or anyone for that matter be hurt by seeing someone they care about be mistreated. If anything happins when you release Sayan i will take full responsabilaty for it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#714 Posted: 03:05:30 12/12/2015
ooc: man i need to type faster. My last post was before Sayan pleaded to be realeased ok.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:08:13 12/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#715 Posted: 03:09:19 12/12/2015
OOC: It's okay. We can say it happened before Feline's post. smilie
---
#716 Posted: 03:14:56 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: It happens smilie
Like just now smilie

Sybil left Sayan's den, needing some time alone. She went once more to the beach, though at a considerable distance away. Now she was beginning to believe that even Jet could turn against everyone, and that if he caught someone, that wasn't going to be a game. Rose's attitude, plus Barloc's warning just before had her in such a negative mood that she thought that now nature was conspiring against her. It was at times like that that she hated to be just a tiny, helpless civet. And that was saying something, since her civet species was one of the biggest, if not, the biggest subspecies. She was even considering Barloc's proposal to stay at Hunted island to be safe until the drought was over, but it would have been selfish of her, not to mention that she didn't dare to call Jet fora ride anyway.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:28 12/12/2015 by Felines
#717 Posted: 03:31:12 12/12/2015
Sayan turned his attention towards the cobra. "Look... I am sorry about what happened to you and I am grateful that you saved some of our kind from human horrors, but it is hard for me to see past the fact that you were human. I can't possibly imagine what you have been through, but sadly you are not the only ones who have experienced pain as a result of humans. I'll be honest, I look at you and am only reminded of the pain that I experienced-- I am sorry.," he said trying to hide his disposition towards the cobra.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:32:11 12/12/2015 by redwes
#718 Posted: 04:05:21 12/12/2015
The cobra nodded understanding "i understand. I just hope you will be able to see past the fact that i was human someday."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#719 Posted: 05:07:27 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
It was no use. Sybil didn't feel sleepy at all. And she was getting such a pleasant sleep too earlier. She felt like she was doomed to never sleep again. Gathering food was probably the distraction she needed, so she headed to the forest to hunt more lizards, but not before looking into the ocean... wondering how Cairo and the pod were doing.

Somewhere near the coast of Antartica, the orcas had a feast along the way. They encountered an enormous school of fish, a species they had never seen before, but they didn't care. They ate so much, it could last them almost three days. They were quite happy now, and some of them were even enjoying the journey. But Cairo looked into the ocean and wondered how Sybil and the residents were doing. He was still hurt in having to leave them at their predicament, and seriously hoped Jet was doing a good job protecting them and being of service.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#720 Posted: 10:41:07 12/12/2015
AJ:

Getting no sure response, but having made up my mind, I wander off toward Sayan's den, where he and Rose are. Seeing Rose down, I sneak up behind her, and pounce on her, covering her eyes with my tail. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in the darkness.

"Guess who," I say as I cover her eyes.
#721 Posted: 14:23:46 12/12/2015
"Come on AJ now isn't the time to play." Rose said still crying.
---
SC
#722 Posted: 16:47:44 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
All night, Sybil recollected lizards and whatever fish she could find. She even tried to hunt pigeons, but was unsuccessful. She however, managed to steal some eggs from them. That was typical mongoose behavior, which she hated, but knew that she needed all the proteins one could get.

Soon morning came, and Sybil realized she had been awake all night. She was nocturnal by nature, but it was a behavior she was outgroing for the sake of the orcas and some Haven residents. But speaking of orcas, she needed to know if Jet was feeding right. She has heard how the waters around had less and less fish everyday and how the seals were migrating. Soon there wasn't going to be one left. She was afraid to approach the water, but she just needed to know if Jet was ok. With extra caution, and ready to jump away, she called to him.
"Jet! Jet! Are you around?" she said from the edge of the shore, monitoring the waters for any sign of him...
---
#723 Posted: 17:01:30 12/12/2015
"Yes miss Sybil?" Jet said just poking his head out of the water.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#724 Posted: 19:03:39 12/12/2015
AJ:

Seeing her upset still I tickle her nose with my tail and curl up against her. My eyes sparkle as I gather the words I wish to say. Then taking a deep breath, I speak.

"It'll be alright, Rose. You'll see. I will spend the entire time here beside you," I say, before kissing her on the cheek and smiling.
#725 Posted: 19:39:39 12/12/2015
"Thank you but I'm too dangerous. I don't want to hurt you." Rose said looking away.
---
SC
#726 Posted: 20:24:28 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Yes miss Sybil?" Jet said just poking his head out of the water.

Sybil was calmer when Jet looked serene like that, but still didn't lower her guard.
"Hey Jet... are you... alright? Do you need anything?" she asked, worried. He was the only orca around, and she wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with him since he was lonely and about to face a drought.
---
#727 Posted: 20:49:09 12/12/2015
Jet could sense Sybil's worryed voice. "I am ok miss Sybil. I am willing to serve the haven even if it is at the cost of my life."
---
SC
#728 Posted: 20:54:58 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt guilty when he said that. She didn't want anyone to sacrifice themselves for the sake of anybody.
"Listen, we have been gathering plenty of food here if you need some. And... you can call me if you want some company." Sybil explained, now relaxing much more around him. She didn't want Jet to feel like she was too uneasy around him.
---
#729 Posted: 21:06:43 12/12/2015
"Thank you Sybil. It is quite lonely with the pod gone. Do you mind if I give you a ride?" Jet said.
---
SC
#730 Posted: 21:10:19 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil now trusted that Jet's kind behavior was genuine, and decided that she was letting Barloc's warning get way over her head.
"Well, if you can give me a ride to Hunted island to speak to Barloc." she said, taking on his offer.
---
#731 Posted: 21:29:01 12/12/2015
"Very well. Hope on." Jet said.
---
SC
#732 Posted: 21:32:12 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil did as told, and placed herself on his back. She went all silent, deep in thought. I was quite eerie how quiet the ocean was. After her talk with Barloc, she was going to the seal beach to see how many of them were left.
---
#733 Posted: 21:41:57 12/12/2015
Soon they arrived at Hunted island. "Here we are miss Sybil." He said. "By the way why do you need to speak with Barloc?"
---
SC
#734 Posted: 21:52:59 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was taken off guard with the question. She wanted to avoid giving the true answer at all cost.
"It's... kinda private Jet. You see, Barloc has been quite bitter lately for... and, I need to help him somehow." Sybil explained, trying not to stammer so much but being rather unsuccessful.
"Just be around when I need to return." she said, heading to the cockatoo jungle before Jet could question her secrecy.
---
#735 Posted: 21:59:06 12/12/2015
"Ok miss Sybil." Jet said sinking into the ocean.
---
SC
#736 Posted: 22:19:42 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil arrived to where Barloc was, one cockatoo announcing her arrival.
"Well now, did you change your mind?" he said with a sarcastic tone, making Sybil quite mad.
"Hardly. I just came by here to see how the drought is going here." she answered, and indeed, the foliage there was in a much poorer state than at the Haven.
"We are ready already miss. We don't need you or anybody to worry about us." Barloc said bitterly, prompting Sybil to leave if she wasn't going to stay.

Kali then arrived, trying to convince her to stay, but Sybil already made up her mind. She even left the Rose incident a secret so that Barloc wouldn't rub it in. I was her decision alone, so even Kali had to let her go.

Before Sybil would return to the Haven, she went to the seal beach... and to her horror, she saw there were no seals on that beach. From their hundreds, to absolutely nothing. They had migrated completely on that last week. That meant poor Jet could only hunt whatever fish was left in the Haven waters.
---
#737 Posted: 22:26:20 12/12/2015
Jet was meanwhile waiting for Sybil to call him.
---
SC
#738 Posted: 22:29:30 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Now that she had surveilled the area, Sybil was ready to return.
"Hey Jet! Come on! I'm ready to go back!" she yelled, being about a kilometer away from the seal beach. I was such a depressing site she didn't want to be near it. With no seals, she needed to work extra hard to gather food if she was going to share with Jet.
---
#739 Posted: 22:36:52 12/12/2015
"I'm here miss Sybil." Jet said. "Did your conversation go good with Barloc?" Jet said.
---
SC
#740 Posted: 22:40:20 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Nah. He's as cranky as always. He sometimes reminds me of Yodel himself." Sybil answered as she climbed. She initially wanted to tell him about Rose, but decided to keep it a secret, from both the cockatoo and Jet.
---
#741 Posted: 22:59:21 12/12/2015
Jet could sense Sybil had something on her mind. "Sybil is there something you want to tell me?"
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#742 Posted: 00:57:14 13/12/2015
A small, single serpent slithered along the seashore, leaving a narrow trail behind him. It felt uncomfortably calm without the violent crashing of waves, once stirred by the orcas' aggressive trashing. Then again, the pod's games made him uneasy as well. It surprised him that nothing was going on at the moment. Either way, Voracivenom's beachside strolls have seemed to have lost the comfort they offered, even after the many weeks he had been in the forest.
In fact, no one had hardly seen him at all for quite a while before he arrived in plain sight. His visits have been less and less frequent, to the point of outright absence. Sybil would be in for a surprise when she returned to her home island. And she so happened to be just the one he was looking for...
#743 Posted: 01:17:54 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Jet could sense Sybil had something on her mind. "Sybil is there something you want to tell me?"

"It's nothing really." Sybil answered, not in the mood to tell anyone anything. Jet was being so gentle to her that she didn't want to tell him how actually nervous she was around him and about what Barloc told her.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#744 Posted: 01:26:58 13/12/2015
(So, what'd I miss?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#745 Posted: 01:33:17 13/12/2015
ooc: nothing much. Just Rose attacked a resident and is now tied up to protect the Haven.

"Sybil..." Jet said knowing it was bothering her.
---
SC
#746 Posted: 01:43:51 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm just a bit... worried about something that Barloc said, that's all." Sybil answered, not wanting to go into detail. She didn't want Jet to find out what the cockatoo warned her about, and even less tell him what happened to Rose last night.
---
#747 Posted: 02:09:26 13/12/2015
Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: Seeing her upset still I tickle her nose with my tail and curl up against her. My eyes sparkle as I gather the words I wish to say. Then taking a deep breath, I speak. "It'll be alright, Rose. You'll see. I will spend the entire time here beside you," I say, before kissing her on the cheek and smiling.
"Thank you but I'm too dangerous. I don't want to hurt you." Rose said looking away.

"No Rose... it's okay. You aren't dangerous and I'm here for you-- just in case.," Sayan said comforting the tiger. He nodded at AJ, indicating that he could handle it if need be.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
The cobra nodded understanding "i understand. I just hope you will be able to see past the fact that i was human someday."
"Someday perhaps...," he quietly said to the Cobra.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:15:23 13/12/2015 by redwes
#748 Posted: 02:21:21 13/12/2015
"But I am Sayan! I attacked a resident. I let my instincts take over." Rose said.
---
SC
#749 Posted: 02:30:13 13/12/2015
"No...," Sayan said shaking his head. "It wasn't you... it was the hunger. It could have happened to anyone of us and it wasn't your fault.," Sayan assured.
---
#750 Posted: 02:31:05 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey, don't forget Jet.

While Sybil was returning to the Haven, Barloc was thinking on how stubborn the civet was. Not even he was like that. Kali knew her husband too well, and knew how uneasy he was for Sybil's safety.
"Perhaps we are underestimating her dear. Sybil is stronger than she looks. She'll be fine." she assured him, but Barloc wasn't convinced.
"You say that because she managed to defeat that stupid Komodo dragon, right? Well that doesn't count! She had her predatory friends to count on. But now they will be the one against her. She had her chance to stay here. Have you noticed that there are no seals anymore? Soon, even the orca will be against her, and she won't have any way to travel here." Barloc pointed out, furious at her. Kali realized his point, but knew that they couldn't force Sybil to stay there, even if that could have meant saving her life.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me