Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#651 Posted: 22:41:28 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"What? That the drought is coming sooner than anticipated? Yes, I noticed." Sybil said, believing that was the bad news. She was more concentrated on why Shilise was scolding Crocux? Just what did he ate that was going to be so hard to clean?
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#652 Posted: 22:56:40 09/12/2015
Shilise is upset and said "i can't belive you got clay stuck in your mouth! How did you even manage it?"

Ooc: was the wheelbarrow made of clay?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#653 Posted: 23:02:47 09/12/2015
Sayan shook his head and looked at Sybil with a serious look. "No... it's not that. It's much worse I'm afraid-- it's about Cairo. He and the orcas are leaving-- migrating to avoid the effects of the drought. Jet is staying behind, but I'm afraid the others are likely already gone. Cairo says that we should be safe and that the drought should keep any sharks away. He also says that they'll keep some of the birds with them so that they can retain some of form of contact-- even if its not face-to-face. And...," Sayan hesitated before continuing with a heavy heart. "He asked me personally... to say goodbye. He'll try to keep in touch, but he has to do what is best for the pod. Even if it means leaving us.," he then said looking down.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:05:10 09/12/2015 by redwes
#654 Posted: 23:26:05 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil said nothing. She knew it was inevitable for them to migrate, but so soon. And why did Cairo came to Sayan and not her? She was pretty sure that it was because he knew he was too proud, but it was still offensive.
"It's late. We shall continue gathering food tomorrow." she said bluntly to change the subject, but it was too evident that she was hurt by the orca's departure, especially Cairo's.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Ooc: was the wheelbarrow made of clay?

OOC: You should have asked that before. Remember that the clay is very limited, so it was done out of wood and leaves.
---
#655 Posted: 23:41:49 09/12/2015
Ooc: oh well.

Shilise sighed and said "how did you get clay in here? Wait is that wood? How did you get wood stuck in here!? This will take forever to clean! What were you doing!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#656 Posted: 00:39:22 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Now with Sybil's curiosity quenched, she proceeded to leave the mountain... ignoring absolutely everyone. She was going to sleep earlier that night to ease up the great fury she felt by the news. The orcas leaving was one thing, but not giving any news save for one was another. She was scared to think for how long they were going to be away...
---
#657 Posted: 00:58:06 10/12/2015
As Sybil walked away, Sayan remained silent realising how hurt Sybil had been by the news. He looked at Rose and shook his head, indicating his disappointment in her reaction. "Sybil's right-- we should go.," he said with a sigh.
---
#658 Posted: 01:13:53 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil walked towards her tree, resisting the urge to scream in anger. How ungrateful of the orcas, especially Cairo, to say without saying a word to anybody! And she even bet that the only reason Cairo spoke to Sayan was because he found him by chance. And after she even allowed the pod to treat her and her guest as helpless toys that they could beat and toss to their heart's content. Thinking of that made her even more angrier. She really hoped she could steam off that anger by sleeping... but a certain guest waiting for her might make that difficult...

Somewhere around the ocean, Cairo and the pod were following the trace left by the seals. By the looks of it, they were going to the Antartica... but why there of all places? That wasn't far from the Haven when compared to a place like Indonesia, but the problem was that the marine birds following the orcas weren't that tolerant of the cold. They needed to find an island as close to the continent in order to maintain contact with the big marine mammals, but even that was proving to be almost impossible...
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#659 Posted: 03:43:25 10/12/2015
Ooc: uhhhhhh

UHHHHHH
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#660 Posted: 03:59:34 10/12/2015
ooc: time for my final character, and he's coming with a vengeance!

Name: Saris
Spicies: nile moneter(i think i spelled that wrong)
Apperance: a nile monitor(this): http://www.olsvik.info/Images4/Nile_Monitor.jpg that's about a few feet smaller then Crocux
Goal: to get revenge on Crocux
Other: due to experimentation he has poisonous teeth that are small but large enough to price Crocux's hide(mainly the neck or the limbs were their aren't any scales so the poison can get under the skin).
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:23:17 10/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#661 Posted: 04:44:02 10/12/2015
AJ:

After a small and brief walk through the canopy of the trees, I return to my tree, lay down and curl up into a ball. The warmth and the comfort of my home, hides the cruel reality of that which is coming, the drought. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmers as I gaze outside in silence.
#662 Posted: 04:45:47 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: You will have to put an image. No doubt you spelled that wrong. The name isn't any way familiar smilie

Sybil retired to her tree, but the sound of the thicket as she headed there woke up the resting Barloc.
"Good evening. You certainly took your precious time." Barloc said, in a manner typical of him.
"Barloc? What are you doing here?" Sybil asked in surprise, knowing how much he hated to be on the Haven. He wouldn't be there if it wasn't important.
"I have come to offer you temporary residence at my home miss. You see... you don't want to be near any starving predator once this infernal drought is at it's peak." Barloc explained, and Sybil knew what he meant.
"You must be crazy Barloc. I'm not going to abandon them in this time of need!" Sybil said stubbornly, and to her surprise, Barloc didn't insisted, but gave her a disturbing warning.
"Have it your way then. At least my conscience is clear knowing that at least I tried. You may have survived once when you had to pose as food... but I guarantee you... if it happens again, be certain that will be a trip from where you will never return." Barloc said in an eerie tone, scaring Sybil quite a lot. He then flew away, getting ready for the comfort of his beloved island.
---
#663 Posted: 05:27:17 10/12/2015
Ooc: best i can do with my phone so it will be edited and as for the name it was the best i can come up with, if you can think of a better one then be my guest.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#664 Posted: 18:31:14 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: If it is just by phone, then it's going to be difficult. You will have to include a much detailed description. By any chance, did you mean Nile monitor?

Sybil had a difficult time sleeping. What Barloc said was getting into her. Was it really possible for all her friends to turn against her if they were hungry enough? It was like Barloc had an obsession of making Rose and the rest of the predators look as if they were the evil ones due to their nature. Just what happened to that bitter cockatoo? Sybil had already caught on that something must have happened to him in his past that made his deep hatred for carnivores so notorious...
---
#665 Posted: 18:43:51 10/12/2015
ooc: yes and normally it's by phone but when i can i use my schools computers since if i'm lucky i wont have my laptop back(and fixed) until christmas if i'm lucky.

Crocux walked down heading to his den when Sybil left the mountin stuck having to listen to Shilise complain as she worked hardly making a dent in the clay and wood stuck in his mouth.

after a breaf discussion in the morning the chimp and cobra reached an understanding and Jack got back to work. the cobra decided to explore a bit to see the island and later in the day he stumbled upon Sybil's tree after when Barloc left. he decided to wait a bit and soon decided to reveal himself. he slithered out into the open and said "having trouble sleeping?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#666 Posted: 21:31:17 10/12/2015
Quote: redwes
As Sybil walked away, Sayan remained silent realising how hurt Sybil had been by the news. He looked at Rose and shook his head, indicating his disappointment in her reaction. "Sybil's right-- we should go.," he said with a sigh.

"I just hope she'll be ok." Rose said. "I worry about her."
---
SC
#667 Posted: 21:49:21 10/12/2015
"I worry too. She took the news pretty hard.," Sayan replied. "And it's only going to get worse from here.," he then said looking off into the distance.
---
#668 Posted: 22:18:21 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: yes and normally it's by phone but when i can i use my schools computers since if i'm lucky i wont have my laptop back(and fixed) until christmas if i'm lucky.

Crocux walked down heading to his den when Sybil left the mountin stuck having to listen to Shilise complain as she worked hardly making a dent in the clay and wood stuck in his mouth.

after a breaf discussion in the morning the chimp and cobra reached an understanding and Jack got back to work. the cobra decided to explore a bit to see the island and later in the day he stumbled upon Sybil's tree after when Barloc left. he decided to wait a bit and soon decided to reveal himself. he slithered out into the open and said "having trouble sleeping?"

OOC: We shall see.

"Oh, hey." Sybil said in a friendly matter, still grateful to the cobra for saving her from Crocux.
"Yeah... this drought is getting on my nerves, and the orcas leaving without saying a word to anybody except Sayan was really disappointing. It all got me upset, but I just gotta get some sleep if I want to be helpful in the days ahead." Sybil expressed, really hating the idea of not sleeping when there was so much to do. She didn't want to admit it, but the drought and the orca's departure wasn't the only things that got her in such a moody demeanor.
---
#669 Posted: 23:30:01 10/12/2015
He smiled and said "well their isn't anything to worry about. You've got all of us to help you and even if the orcas are gone we're not alone. Don't treat this whole thing like it's just your burden. If you do then you're lying to yourself." he could tell with raising three kids that it wasn't the only thing bothering her. "but their's something else isn't their, pleasedo tell me what it is. I'm not here to judge you but if their's something else bothering you then please tell me. If not me then at least tell someone, you aren't alone so whatever's bothering you you wont have to go through it alone."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#670 Posted: 01:06:29 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"It;s really just my business. It was I who created this Haven, so any issues there are, I can take care of them." Sybil answered, being just too stubborn to actually let him in on all the details.
"Besides, you are all gathering food. That is more than enough help." she then commented, not wanting to make her problems somebody else's. She then involuntarily looked towards the direction where Barloc flew off, still not getting over about what he said earlier.
---
#671 Posted: 02:07:45 11/12/2015
The cobra nodded and said "ok fair enough. Just understand that i don't mind listening to whatever it is you have to say, even if it is only 'just your buisness'. I know when something is bothering someone, i've had to practice with three kids after all. Even if it isn't any of my consern i don't mind listening, i enjoy it in fact. Mainly because when you tell someone it can help you feel better about it. Just so you know, so if you ever need to confide with someone i'll be their happy to listen to whatever it is." and with that he started to slither off to let her think about what he just said.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#672 Posted: 02:24:14 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil just remained silent after that comment. Too stubborn and proud to share her own situations, just like Cairo himself. She did appreciate the concern however.
"Can you stay here tonight just in case?" she asked, really believing that if that cobra could defend her from a crocodile, he could defend her from practically anything.
---
#673 Posted: 03:08:50 11/12/2015
Meanwhile Rose was at Sayan's den she was starting to get hungry but she was tired and weent to sleep.
---
SC
#674 Posted: 03:16:54 11/12/2015
Sayan stayed awake a little longer, worrying about Sybil and the upcoming drought. However, it wasn't long until he too fell into a slumber prepared for another long day.
---
#675 Posted: 03:26:02 11/12/2015
Within an hour Rose awoke. She looked at Sayan and silently slipped out of his den. There was a loud scream nearby that wasn't Rose's voice followed by a tiger roar and hiss. Suddenly Stripes went running towards Sybil's tree. "Sybil!! Sybil please help me!! She's coming!!"
---
SC
#676 Posted: 03:30:33 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was almost catching her sleep, when the cry for help reached her like a hammer hitting her eardrum.
"Aye! Eh? What now!?" she muttered to herself, still trying to focus. What was Stripes doing at her tree? And why did he looked so startled? It really worried Sybil to the point of making her fur stand to an end.
---
#677 Posted: 03:30:58 11/12/2015
Ooc: so is the moniter accepted or not?

He heard this and said "ok i can't see why not." and went over and slithered up her tree and rested next to her and for the first time in a long time he felt safe.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#678 Posted: 03:43:11 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I can't accept it unless I am certain of what animal it is smilie

Back at Hunted island, Barloc returned home, really angry at Sybil. He gave his try, but for some reason, he left like he would be responsible if something happened to Sybil. He hated feeling that way, and Kali only made things worse when she tried to convince him to go there and fetch her. But he was firm in his decision. If Sybil didn't accept the offer on the first go, he wasn't going to insist to her.
---
#679 Posted: 03:47:54 11/12/2015
"Sybil it's Rose! She attacked me! Please help me up she's right behind me!" Shripes said.

A growl was heard coming from the bushes Rose then came from them. Her fur was very messy and she looked very hungry.
---
SC
#680 Posted: 04:04:52 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh no..." Sybil whispered, not believing what she was seeing. And just to think that Barloc warned her just an hour earlier.
"ROSE! What do you think you're doing!?" she scolded, getting off the tree and hoping that their friendship was strong enough for Rose to snap out of that madness.
---
#681 Posted: 04:36:25 11/12/2015
Ooc: Well i just edited it earlyer so that should help fix that problem.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#682 Posted: 05:01:31 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ah, now it makes sense. It;s alright, you can use the character, but for future references, try to get the character another background rather than experimentation. It's getting just a tiny bit overused.

Barloc was at his tree, facing the distraught of his wife for not doing anything about Sybil. He felt guilty for leaving her there, but tried to igore it completely, since she wasn't his responsibility.
---
#683 Posted: 05:11:08 11/12/2015
AJ:

Hearing the growling, causes me to go deeper into my hole and hide. I don't know what is going on, but I feel safe in my tree, so high up from the ground. The shadows of the extremely tall tree, stretch out toward Sybil's tree.

The elephant brothers hearing the commotion rush over and prepare to intercept Rose, if it is necessary.
#684 Posted: 05:41:12 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard the rumbling, and it just made her even more angrier. Not only did she believed that the elephant's presence could make things worse, but because if they charged towards there, they would certainly tear up trees along the way, and they were extremely important not just for the birds, but to serve as food and shelter.
"NO GUYS! STAY BACK!" she yelled, not going to let the situation get any worse.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#685 Posted: 06:25:56 11/12/2015
(Okay, let's see if this works ...)

(Oh yeah, Felines, I don't think you answered that one question I had ... would it be alright if any memories Avius does recover reference the Ga'Hoole series?)

Avius had spent the day flying around and exploring the Haven, having told Cole that he wanted to wait a day or two before playing any games; he still could remember so little about himself. When he had returned, he quickly went to sleep, only to wake to the commotion that was now taking place outside. Going outside, the barn owl asked, "Uhhh, what's going on?"
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#686 Posted: 08:47:20 11/12/2015
The elephant brothers seeing that situation and hearing Sybil's orders, stay back but are ready to intercept the hungry tiger, Rose if need be.

AJ:

Upon gathering the courage to look, I see the situation. Caring for Sybil's safety, I silently and quickly slip out of my tree and climb another. Swallowing as I get into position, I pounce on Rose, I cover her eyes, with my tail and hold tightly onto her, refusing to let go. Being small has it's advantages, I guess. Rose had better calm down and stop what she is doing, or she is in for quite a struggle.
#687 Posted: 11:09:44 11/12/2015
Rose paced back and forth. She was very hungry and her animal instinct was taking over. When AJ pounced on her she gave a roar and a hiss. She tryed to shake him off but couldn't. She then ran into a tree and knocked herself out.

Stripes looked on in surprise. "AJ?"
---
SC
#688 Posted: 13:38:21 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil just stood there, looking at the unconscious Rose. It was hard to tell what her expression was. It could be from either scared to just plain furious. She hated to admit it, but now she understood why Barloc was so obsessed with the idea of friend predators turning against you if hungry enough. And that was considering that the drought was only beginning.

Then with a heavy heart, she took a decision she hoped she wouldn't regret.
"Bjorn, Anvor, you can come, but slowly. Don't make the trees fall." she said, hesitating with what she was going to say.
"I need you to tie up Rose... and find Sayan as well. I don't want to take any risks..." she said, now believing that she would have to keep them restrained during the drought and feed them with the stored food. She was so angry she started to believe that it was a good thing that the orcas left. The waters would have been genuinely dangerous if they ever got like Rose. Since AJ was small and just saved her, she believed he posed no threat. However, there was one other predator that Sybil was forgetting about...

Quote: theuone
(Okay, let's see if this works ...)

(Oh yeah, Felines, I don't think you answered that one question I had ... would it be alright if any memories Avius does recover reference the Ga'Hoole series?)

Avius had spent the day flying around and exploring the Haven, having told Cole that he wanted to wait a day or two before playing any games; he still could remember so little about himself. When he had returned, he quickly went to sleep, only to wake to the commotion that was now taking place outside. Going outside, the barn owl asked, "Uhhh, what's going on?"

OOC:Well, if the Ga'Hoole series doesn't have any supernatural, magic stuff, then it's alright. Won't be the first time when another story gets involved on this RP.

Cole looked outside too, but prevented the owl from going outside.
"It sounded like a roar..." Cole answered, but by what? He, along with the other keas, believed that both Rose and Sayan were too kind to get all wild... but that roar was certainly that of a big cat.

"Cole, you stay with our guest. We'll go investigate." Mambo ordered, flying off with six other keas towards the source of the commotion. They weren't sure on what to expect, so they prepared their minds for anything...
---
#689 Posted: 16:58:59 11/12/2015
the cobra watched and quikly moved in to provide Sybil with support. when she knocked herself out he said "i'll go get her something to eat."

Crocux wasn't as hungry and in fact needed to go on a diet. he just sat their listening to Shilise complain as she had only made a small dent in the mess Crocux made of his own mouth.

Saris looked on from the crate he was resting on as he drifted towards shore with a vengeful look in his eyes as he knew that Crocux was their and were Crocux was so was his revenge.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#690 Posted: 19:03:26 11/12/2015
Bjorn and Anvor solemnly nod and gathering up the unconscious Rose, they return her to her home, before tying her tightly with rope. Then the two go looking for Sayan, before tying him up as well. This drought was certainly a cruel twist of fate to have to tie up friends in order to stay alive. Still Sybil and the brothers had forgotten about one predator that was as dangerous or more than Sayan and Rose; Royal, the Harpy Eagle. Harpy Eagles are known to carry whole Howler Monkey's in their claws, to eat later. Sybil and some others could easily become new prey items, in time of food shortage.

AJ:

Leaping off of Rose, I shake like a leaf as I gaze at her unconscious form. I would be easy prey for Rose, a small snack before the true meal. Then the two elephant brothers take her, I look over at Sybil and then the retreating elephants. What was going on to make, Rose, a friend try to eat another friend? Still I am glad that I saved Sybil from danger, but it was still very scary. I don't truly understand how and why I did it. A scared and timid margay, taking on a Siberian Tiger, to save a Serval, his friend, Sybil.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:09:14 11/12/2015 by Wyrstel
#691 Posted: 20:54:33 11/12/2015
Soon Rose was starting to come to. "GAH!! My head!" She tryed to rub it but couldn't she was tied up. "Sybil!? Sayan?! Help!!" She was now very frightened.
---
SC
#692 Posted: 21:34:36 11/12/2015
the cobra had cought a large lizered when he reached Rose. he put it down infront of her and said "easy child. you let your instints get the better of you and attacked a resedent. He's fine now, you knocked yourself out when AJ jumped you. Sybil asked for you to be tied up for everyone elses safty."

Saris stated using his tail to paddle to shore eager to get revenge.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#693 Posted: 22:16:14 11/12/2015
"I what!?!? No I didn't attack anyone. Please I am no danger to anyone." Rose said.
---
SC
#694 Posted: 22:16:28 11/12/2015
Soon, Sayan was coming about as well. "Rose? Sybil? What's going on?!," he said in confusion. He soon spotted the cobra, whom he knew was formally a human. "You?! What are you doing here?! And why am I tied up?!," he exclaimed believing the cobra was responsible. Memories of humans and being captured flashed back to him, causing the leopard to panic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:12 11/12/2015 by redwes
#695 Posted: 22:24:38 11/12/2015
"easy child easy. I know it's hard to take in but you two had to be tied up or you would have killed someone. Rose you nearlly killed Stripes. Please understand, Sybil thinks it's for the best." said to old cobra.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#696 Posted: 22:34:13 11/12/2015
"And you expect me to believe you?! How do I know you you won't up to this-- that you didn't provoke her somehow?!," he exclaimed instantly suspecting the cobra whom he only saw as human. "And if Sybil knew me, she would know I wouldn't want anything to do with you and that I wouldn't appreciate being tied up like this!," he said struggling with his bonds. In his confusion and panic, he believed the human was the cause of his current situation-- and he was doing this despite of and not because of Sybil.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:35 11/12/2015 by redwes
#697 Posted: 22:39:21 11/12/2015
AJ:

Hearing the commotion I look toward Sybil, and then where, Sayan and Rose are tied up. Unsure how to word what I am feeling right now, I hope that Sybil understands. Would Sayan and Rose be able to get through this hard time, if I am tied up with them? I know both, care a lot of me and maybe my company and presence will be enough to get them through whatever this is. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the light as I look into Sybil's eyes. A tear falls down my cheek as I silently wait for her to speak and hear the cries of my friends, Sayan and Rose.
#698 Posted: 22:51:20 11/12/2015
"Please let us go! I didn't do anything!" Rose said as she started to cry.

"Miss Rose you attacked me." Stripes said. "Your instincts took over and you were not you." He said. He looked to Sybil.
---
SC
#699 Posted: 23:06:28 11/12/2015
The cobra looked at Sayan and said "i know it wasn't my fault because i was up in Sybil's tree sleeping with her when Rose charged in chasing Stripes acting like she was on rabies or something. You may be fine now but you could be a threat later. Besides i would never do such a thing, i would rather die the do something so crual and selfish." he slithered over to Rose and "held" her to comfert her "their their child. It's ok." he picked up the lizard and put it closer to her so she could eat it. "now eat you need your strength. Trust me you'll feel better." speaking in a calm reassuring tone.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#700 Posted: 23:33:28 11/12/2015
Rose's instincts then kicked in and she roared and snaped at the cobra. Her teeth and claws were showing. She then snaped back to herself. She looked at the snake and started to cry. "I.....I'm so sorry." Her claws were still out and she was crying being fearful and sad.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me