Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#601 Posted: 23:11:49 07/12/2015
She smiled at his return and said "good morning Sozen. How did you sleep."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#602 Posted: 23:27:30 07/12/2015
"Ok for the most part." Sozen said.
---
SC
#603 Posted: 23:46:31 07/12/2015
She smiled "good i'm glade. So where were you? I was worried."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#604 Posted: 23:50:35 07/12/2015
AJ:

Swiftly and silently, I climb down my tree and onto the ground. I have no idea about anything that is going on there. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the sunlight. I climb another tree, snatching a large lizard from another branch and eating it. Then I wander over to another tree and take a bite out of some juicy fruit. High in the trees, hidden among the dense leaves, I am not worried that someone will see me.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#605 Posted: 00:12:36 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"It is time Jet. It's hitting harder and sooner than we anticipated." Cairo said sadly, appearing from behind the leader orca. It was now afternoon, and while the Haven residents were busy gathering food, Cairo had Ellen reunite the pod in order to get into deeper oceans, beyond the strong current, and towards the direction where most of the seals were seen migrating.
"This is your decision, isn't it? Are you sure you can go through hunger for possibly months to stay behind?" Cairo asked with doubts, still believing it should be him to stay behind. He didn't want to admit that Jet was the better option, since he ate less and Cairo was the better option when it came to defending the pod.

At the Haven, Sybil was gathering all types of food, including fish from her creek and lizards that she saw. She was going to limit her diet to berries and fruits in order to favor the carnivores. It was then that hit her; she wondered if all the Haven residents had caught on on the climate change. She had lost so much contact with them, but then, she remembered the always quiet and reserved AJ. Going to the tree he chose as home, she called for him.
"AJ? AJ! Are you there?" she called, not wanting to disturb his privacy if he was indeed there.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#606 Posted: 00:50:37 08/12/2015
"I am sure. I'll tell Sybil you and the pod had to migrate to save them." Jet said.

"Oh I was on my morning patrol." Sozen said.
---
SC
#607 Posted: 01:37:18 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"So then... you take care of them, you hear?" Cairo asked in a rather stern tone, still having some resentments towards Jet. The pod were appearing from behind Cairo, ready for him to give the order. Most of them were used to traveling due to them being the ones that carry new residents to the Haven, but many others were used to their lifestyle there. The real challenge was going to be find a place where they could feed until that infernal drought was over.

While Sybil was looking for AJ, with no idea of the orca's early departure, Barloc gave his flock a well deserved rest from all the food gathering. The seeds and fruits were already dying out, so there was no point in collecting more. But since they've been doing that for the past month, they had food to last them six months at most. Kali however, was very worried about the Haven residents. If only her husband didn't take so long to warn them. She could only imagine the hard work they were going through just to have enough food stored. It was quite fortunate that the drought was delayed on that place, even if it wasn't for much...
---
#608 Posted: 01:45:25 08/12/2015
She nodds in understanding "well next time wake me up so i can join you ok? You may be big and strong but i still worry."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#609 Posted: 02:13:58 08/12/2015
"I promise." Jet said.

"Don't worry about me. I worry more about you." Sozen said.
---
SC
#610 Posted: 02:29:32 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Looking at the horizon, Cairo and the pod went beyond the current, looking at the Haven one final time. They trusted Cairo, and didn't mind at all having him as a leader once more, but everyone was worried about the Haven residents and their current leader Jet. They knew they had to stay behind to protect the island, but the thought of them having to go through hunger was just horrible. They gave many prayers to their friends, and so did some of the marine birds that began following the pod... to that world that was always full of dangers.

At Hunted island, Barloc looked worried as he looked into the Haven. Kali caught this on fast and approached him.
"Guilty because you didn't tell them sooner?" she asked, almost as if taunting him. But Barloc quickly denied it.
"Not at all. I'm more worried about the lady Sybil. Can you imagine her being there with all those predators? If they are hungry enough, they will turn against her. I just know it!" Barloc expressed, with Kali sighing.
"You're not going to bring that matter again, are you?" Kali asked, but her husband simply ignored her and began flying towards the Haven, making Kali furious. She didn't follow him, but she was going to give him quite a nasty scold for that rudeness when he returned.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:41 08/12/2015 by Felines
#611 Posted: 02:33:29 08/12/2015
She smiles shyly and blushes saying "well thank you, but you got to understand though as big and tough as you are it's only natural for me to worry, considering how much Crocux has gotten himself in over his head in the past were i had to bale him out. A d that's happened more times then i can count, so its just normal for me to worry." she got up and went next to him and asked "so what do you want to do today?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#612 Posted: 02:48:52 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"What the..." Barloc exclaimed on his way to the Haven, seeing how many orca dorsal fins were moving away, far beyond the "Impossible current. It turned out that just below him, there was Jet, watching on how his pod was moving away.
"Excuse me Mr. Jet, but where is your pod going?" he asked, not occurring to him that they would abandon the Haven waters to get food, since it was the only way for such a large family to survive.
---
#613 Posted: 03:12:12 08/12/2015
"They are migrateing. For the safety of my pod I've told Cairo to lead them beyond our borders to find better food source. I've chosen to stay here to help to the best of my ability." He sunck in a little. "But I must tell miss Sybil and young Rose that the pod has left."

"For one thing we need to help gather food." Sozen said.
---
SC
#614 Posted: 03:23:00 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Leaving without saying goodbye. How typical." Barloc said, believing that it was pride the main reason.
"Anyway, wise decision. I applaud them for that. A hungry predator is very dangerous. I just hope you manage to maintain yourself well fed for everyone's sake." Barloc said with a coy look, as if he was giving him a clue about something.

Sybil called AJ for a while, but since he never answered, she decided that it was more important to continue gathering food than waiting for him to appear. Using her improvised wheelbarrow, she continued hunting lizards, ready to store them into the mountain for Sayan, Rose and Crocux. Not even a handful would be enough to keep them well fed, but it was the only actual meat she could contribute, since even the pigeons were too big for her to handle. But speaking f those birds, she wondered if they were migrating as well...
---
#615 Posted: 03:32:48 08/12/2015
She smiled mishtavusly and said "well lets make it a game? Who ever collects the most food by the end of the day wins." she figured the compatition will encorage him to collect more food in less time and have fun doing it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#616 Posted: 04:19:27 08/12/2015
Sayan had continued to collect fish from the local rivers and then, much to his hesitation, the creek. At some point, though, he knew had to tell Sybil and the others that the orcas had migrated.
"Sybil, Rose... are you here?," he called out into the surrounding area around the creek. He sighed, not wanting to deliver such disappointing news but he knew he had no choice.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:06 08/12/2015 by redwes
#617 Posted: 04:28:50 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil went to the edge of the mountain, but there was no way she could pull the wheelbarrow all the way to the storage. She remained still, hoping that Sozen would pass by so that she could call to him and ask him to carry the lizards there...

Sholeh had other plans. She was storing food for herself, with Warren helping her. The warblers took notice of this, and they were going to report her soon enough. She wasn't worried though, since she believed it was up to her alone whether she wanted to share or not.
"Well Warren. It looks like you will have the greatest deal of this drought. Whoever dies, it's free food for you." Sholeh said maliciously, but Warren wasn't amused.
"I never eat the remains of somebody I knew!" he answered, calm but stern. He knew Sholeh could be cruel, but that commentary was just plain nasty for him, and felt like she was making fun of him.
---
#618 Posted: 10:34:42 08/12/2015
"Come on Shilise it's not a game. We need to conserve our energy. But we still need to gather food." Sozen said.

Rose was nearby and answered Sayan. "Yes Sayan?"
---
SC
#619 Posted: 15:43:20 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't forget post #614

Sybil continued to wait for Sozen, but she knew she was wasting time just standing there. Believing she could replace the lost time, she started to catch crabs on the beach, complementing the lizards of the wheelbarrow. Such light snacks, but it was the best she could do for her size.
---
#620 Posted: 19:13:54 08/12/2015
Crocux reached Sybil with a mouth full of fish. dropping it in the wheelbarrow he asks "need some help?"

Shilise smiles mistavusly and said "fine i'm sure you would have lost anyway."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#621 Posted: 19:16:42 08/12/2015
Quote: Spyroconvexity

"I have to tell you something-- and you won't like it.," Sayan said hesitating before continuing. "I.. I was hoping to tell both of you at the same time, but Cairo and the orcas are migrating. All but Jet are leaving-- tonight if they haven't left already. Due to the drought, they can't wait any longer, but.. but Cairo says not to worry. Cairo spoke to me personally-- he says that some of the birds will travel with them so they can still keep in touch. And with this drought, no shark will approach us. Jet is staying behind with the Haven, but Cairo.. Cairo is doing what is best for the pod. He has to-- even if it means leaving us.," he then said with a heavy heart. He knew the tiger cared deeply for Cairo, even more then he did. And Sybil too-- whom he would have to also tell.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:30:49 08/12/2015 by redwes
#622 Posted: 21:10:29 08/12/2015
Quote: Felines
"Leaving without saying goodbye. How typical." Barloc said, believing that it was pride the main reason.
"Anyway, wise decision. I applaud them for that. A hungry predator is very dangerous. I just hope you manage to maintain yourself well fed for everyone's sake." Barloc said with a coy look, as if he was giving him a clue about something.

"I will only take what is needed to keep me fed." Jet said.

Quote: redwes

"I have to tell you something-- and you won't like it.," Sayan said hesitating before continuing. "I.. I was hoping to tell both of you at the same time, but Cairo and the orcas are migrating. All but Jet are leaving-- tonight if they haven't left already. Due to the drought, they can't wait any longer, but.. but Cairo says not to worry. Cairo spoke to me personally-- he says that some of the birds will travel with them so they can still keep in touch. And with this drought, no shark will approach us. Jet is staying behind with the Haven, but Cairo.. Cairo is doing what is best for the pod. He has to-- even if it means leaving us.," he then said with a heavy heart. He knew the tiger cared deeply for Cairo, even more then he did. And Sybil too-- whom he would have to also tell.

Rose looked down and a tear fell off her cheak. "I knew this day would come. We have to find Sybil and tell her."
---
SC
#623 Posted: 22:07:57 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux reached Sybil with a mouth full of fish. dropping it in the wheelbarrow he asks "need some help?"

"Just waiting on Sozen. He can carry this there." she said, doubting that Crocux could push the wheelbarrow up to that mountain himself, especially since it was now more unstable when he put the fish.

Quote: Felines

"I will only take what is needed to keep me fed." Jet said.

"Oh I don't doubt that. Let's just hope enough is enough." Barloc said, with just a tiny hint of concern.
"Anyway, do proceed with your patrol, or whatever. I'm heading to the Haven." he then said, flying off. Even though orcas were predators, Barloc was less rude to them, at least when compared to land predators like Rose and Sayan.
---
#624 Posted: 22:35:31 08/12/2015
Quote: ShadeTheDragon

Shilise smiles mistavusly and said "fine i'm sure you would have lost anyway."

"Whatever. But we should find Sybil." Sozen said.
---
SC
#625 Posted: 22:39:55 08/12/2015
Rose looked down and a tear fell off her cheak. "I knew this day would come. We have to find Sybil and tell her."

Sayan rubbed against the tiger, catching the tear. "Shh.. It'll be okay. This drought can't last forever and when it doesn't-- they're return.," he gently said reassuring the tiger. "Now come on... Sybil is probably up on the mountain. I'm sure we'll find her there.," he then said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:03 08/12/2015 by redwes
#626 Posted: 22:44:24 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil in the meantime, tried to keep the mountain of fish in the wheelbarrow steady. She almost scolded Crocux for putting the fish there when it was already full with lizards and the few crabs she captured, but desisted after remembering how easy it was to provoke him. It was unusual to see so much food in one place, though Sybil stoically resisted having a little snack from that pile.
---
#627 Posted: 23:11:37 08/12/2015
Shilise sighed giving up and said "ok"

Crocux used his jaws to grab the end that was farthest away fron Sybil saying "well we'll never know unless we try."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#628 Posted: 23:15:11 08/12/2015
Rose looked at Sayan and huged him. "Thank you Sayan you know just what to do to cheer me up."

"You ready to fly?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#629 Posted: 23:20:19 08/12/2015
She took off saying "i was waiting on you." and flew ahead.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#630 Posted: 23:26:04 08/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well... have it your way." Sybil said, as Crocux started to push and she stayed on top of the pile to keep balancing it. What a weird day that was being.

Barloc arrived at the Haven and immediately went to Sybil's tree. He remained there waiting for her.
---
#631 Posted: 23:47:51 08/12/2015
"We should look near the mountain." Sozen said as he took off.
---
SC
#632 Posted: 23:48:20 08/12/2015
Rose looked at Sayan and huged him. "Thank you Sayan you know just what to do to cheer me up."

"I'll always be here for you-- whenever you need me.," Sayan gently said hugging the tiger back. They continued onward towards the mountain.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:30:42 09/12/2015 by redwes
#633 Posted: 01:11:39 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
As Crocux continued pushing towards the mountain, Sybil was getting dizzy with the pile wobbling every time she tried to keep it straight. And what was worse, with all that mountain of fish, she was now smelling like one.
"I still say we should have waited for Sozen." she said a little bitterly, not liking that ordeal.
---
#634 Posted: 02:46:38 09/12/2015
he stopped pulling and let go saying "ok fine we wait."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#635 Posted: 02:54:49 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"But hold the wheelbarrow!" she yelled, as it began to drop downhill. She got off the food pile to pull, while Crocux's own weight prevented it from going further.
"You know what? Never mind. We have gone this far. Might as well bring this to the storage ourselves." Sybil commented, not wanting to stay there in the cold to wait for Sozen to decide to appear.
---
#636 Posted: 03:14:24 09/12/2015
"sorry, my bad." he said with a emberassed/ashamed expression on his scaly face.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#637 Posted: 03:41:07 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
As Crocux continued pushing, Sybil had a bitter look on her face. Not only did she not stand the cold, she also had to constantly make sure that the pile of fish, crabs and lizards didn't fell down.

Barloc, realizing that Sybil was probably going to take a while to return, decided to take a rest while he waited.
---
#638 Posted: 03:45:44 09/12/2015
Soon the sound of thunder was heard announceing Sozen's arrival.
---
SC
#639 Posted: 03:53:27 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked up and gave a quiet finally, getting already used to that rumbling sound. When she saw into the sky, she looked to her shock that the sun was about to set. How fast the day went by! She usually wanted to enjoy the mornings and afternoon to the max, but knew that with the climatic disturbance approaching, that was going to be forbidden for a while.
---
#640 Posted: 03:57:50 09/12/2015
Just then, Rose and Sayan were also approaching the mountain when they too heard the familiar sound. "We better get up there.," Sayan said with urgently knowing that the sound of thunder never meant anything good. He rushed up the mountain, prepared to face whatever surprise Sozen was throwing at them this time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:59:49 09/12/2015 by redwes
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#641 Posted: 06:35:00 09/12/2015
(Whoa ... the sun is going to set huh? And I haven't even gotten anything done for the day with Avius ... any ideas?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#642 Posted: 10:42:04 09/12/2015
Rose noded and started to rush.

Soon Sozen saw Sybil and Crocux. He landed near Sybil. "Sorry about being late miss Sybil I was helping gather food for storage."
---
SC
#643 Posted: 15:49:34 09/12/2015
Shilise landed on Crocux's head and said "i hope he didn't give you any trouble."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#644 Posted: 16:37:52 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: theuone, you can say that Avius spent most of his day helping the keas with their chores, or traveling with them, something that could boost his memory. I don't know. Invent something. One of the ideas of this RP is to let the imagination flow and not just control the characters, be them smilie

"Not at all." Sybil answered Shilise, trying not to sound sarcastic. Before they could notice, she proceeded to answer Sozen quickly.
"It's alright Sozen. It's good that you are helping. However, I think it's best if you just carry the food to the mountain. It takes us all too much to climb it. You can carry the food to the storage while we gather it." Sybil explained, believing that was the best strategy if they wanted to gather food without wasting any time.
---
#645 Posted: 18:23:20 09/12/2015
Soon, the two felines made up the mountain not sure what to expect. "Wait...," he cautioned. He paused, watching and observing the situation.
---
#646 Posted: 20:52:32 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued to hold the pile of food, waiting for Sozen to come carry off the heavy load. She then took notice of Sayan and Rose and gave them a greet with her head, always welcoming their presence. She took little to no notice of Sayan's rather different demeanor.
---
#647 Posted: 21:32:50 09/12/2015
"Very well." Sozen then took hold of the wheelbarrow in his tallons and took off towards the storage spot.

"He's gone Sayan." Rose said.
---
SC
#648 Posted: 21:38:04 09/12/2015
"I'll catch up in a minute Sozen! Just have to check something!" shouted Shilise. she hopped infront of Crocux and said "say aw." Crocux sighed and did as he was told. Shilise hopped in and gasped in horror. "Crocux! What did you do!? This will take forever to clean!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#649 Posted: 21:47:23 09/12/2015
Sayan nodded and watched as the thunder bird flew off with the wheelbarrow. Unsure of what to say, he then approached Sybil. "Hey Sybil-- I see he's now helping you with the food storage. That's good, I guess.," he said still kinda nervous about the Thunderbird especially after the Crocux incident. He hesitated, knowing he would once again have to report the bad news.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:49:43 09/12/2015 by redwes
#650 Posted: 22:12:00 09/12/2015
"Sybil we have bad news to tell you....." Rose said looking down.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me