Page 1 of 1
Nightfall Question [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 23:13:17 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I just have a simple question to ask: When they re-release Nightfall, would I be able to use her on my Wii U, even though I didn't get the newest update that makes the Nightfalls work?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#2 Posted: 23:20:36 15/11/2015
I'm fairly certain the patch just made it so the internal code for both the old and new ones count as Nightfall. And before you ask, no they won't be identified as distinct, separate figures - they will just map two codes to the same character. The only value the earlier one will have is as a collectible that won't work on the Wii.
#3 Posted: 00:17:47 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: defpally
I'm fairly certain the patch just made it so the internal code for both the old and new ones count as Nightfall. And before you ask, no they won't be identified as distinct, separate figures - they will just map two codes to the same character. The only value the earlier one will have is as a collectible that won't work on the Wii.

So I won't have to update when I get her?
---
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#4 Posted: 02:25:10 16/11/2015
I saw nightfall's picture in today's TRU advert. I asked about the figure when I was there this AM and they had no idea. Only EE Bammy today was released. Must be another of the marketing boneheads using wrong artwork.

-v
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#5 Posted: 11:36:49 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
I saw nightfall's picture in today's TRU advert. I asked about the figure when I was there this AM and they had no idea. Only EE Bammy today was released. Must be another of the marketing boneheads using wrong artwork.

-v

I saw that advertisement, too. No Nightfall at my Toy R Us, either.
---
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#6 Posted: 15:27:00 16/11/2015
I updated nightfall to work on my Wii U version, and it works also on my Wii version so it's an internal issue so the re-release should work on all systems without any updates
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
#7 Posted: 20:03:24 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylander_chaos
I updated nightfall to work on my Wii U version, and it works also on my Wii version so it's an internal issue so the re-release should work on all systems without any updates

Thank you!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me