Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Humans (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP)
Page 1 of 1
The Humans (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 02:32:34 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot: In the world of only pokemon, the story always goes a human is turned to a pokemon to save the world. But in this story, humans find a way into the world of only pokemon, staying in there human bodies. And these humans have bad intentions, and those intentions are to enslave all the pokemon in the world. The first encounter of the first humans in the world of only pokemon was a terible encounter, the humans had some sort of wired objects they called "Capture Weapons" to enslave all the pokemon in a village, all but one pokemon who had escaped. Then the village was destroied to leave no evidence. Even though the humans technology is way to advanced, there are a few pokemon who where humans who have knowledge about the technology, but even then will a heroic team of pokemon assemble to stop the humans and save the world? And along the way hearts will be broken, tears shed, one liners said, and a reunion of friends! (Put Sh at the end of you character sheet #1)

Rules:
NO LEGENDARY POKEMON UNLESS I SAY
No Goddmodding
No marry sues
No swearing or gore
Relationships aloud but not over PG 13 please
Max of 3 characters
Humans are allowed but a max of one
NOTE: Humans are dressed in modern aged cloths and this will be starting after the first human attack, which destroyed the village. (Put E at the end of your character sheet #2)

Character sheets!
Name:
Specices: (Either a Pokemon or Human)
Moves: (Pokemon only)
Capture weapon: (Human only)
Personality:
Appearence:
Additional info:
(Put th at the end of your character sheet #3 Put the letters in order in number to reveal the word)
I will post my characters later.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:11:45 17/11/2015 by chained skull
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 02:39:17 15/11/2015
Hmmmm.... Thinking about joining.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 18:11:12 15/11/2015
OOC: I'll definitely join this later. I just need to think of a character.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 22:16:33 16/11/2015
i'll join i just need to do chracter sheet which i'm posting now to edit later

Name: Ruby
Specices: Charmander
Moves: Ember, scratch, growl, metal claw
Personality: kind and loving
Appearence: charmander
Additional info:We'll see

Name: X
Specices: Squertal
Moves: Bubble, water gun, tackle, withdraw
Personality: kind yet masterious
Appearence: squertal with an x shaped scar on his left shulder
Additional info:We'll see

i'm defiatly doing to maybe three which i will do later if i feel up to taking on a third character.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:14 17/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#5 Posted: 01:29:24 17/11/2015
Name: Raticate, but most call him "Ralph"
Specices: I just said: Raticate
Moves: Hyper Fang/Facade/Quick Attack/Sand Attack
Personality: He's kind of shy because Slim is always treating him as his lap dog. He can be nice when he wants to be, but he lacks confidence and is startlingly passive. He might grow late on, but now he's particularly weak.
Appearence: He's a Raticate, what more do you need to know.
Additional info: th?

Name: Watchog, but most call him "Slim"
Specices: Are you listening? smilie smilie
Moves: Low Kick, Detect, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis
Personality: He's an upstart. He's not a terrible creature, per say, but he often manipulates Ralph because he thinks he is much stronger than him. Like Ralph, Slim may go through a change later in the RP.
Appearence: Still just a Watchog.
Additional info: th?

I have a third character, but... it's a legendary. I want to negotiate it.
#6 Posted: 04:04:31 17/11/2015
I'm feeling confidant with myself right now so here's number three.

Name: Draco
Specices: Human
Capture weapon: bolagun
Personality: mad(as in kookoo) will change as rp progresses
Appearence: goku gear but insted of orange its black and insted of blue its blood red.
Additional info: we'll see
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:16 17/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#7 Posted: 13:00:03 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I will not accept pokeball as capture weapon, I forgot to explain a capture weapon is going to be like a whip, a bola gun, and you know actually weapons modified to control the minds of pokemon. The only weapon i won't take is a sword.
---
#8 Posted: 16:21:21 17/11/2015
OOC: I have an idea for a Mew character. The creature was one of the first Pokemon captured by a very powerful man. The Mew was used to fear-monger other Pokemon and to show the power they have. Through brainwashing, they completely removed all of the Mew's powers and stole it's identity. While the Mew no longer has natural powers, it was given artificial powers to work with, given to it by humans. This included gloves that let it shoot moderately powerful bolts of electricity among other things.
#9 Posted: 04:39:21 18/11/2015
Ooc: so are my characters accepted now? I did make an adjustment to the character sheet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#10 Posted: 07:28:47 18/11/2015
Name: Blitz
Species: Krokorok
Moves: Dragon Claw, Crunch, Aerial Ace, Dig
Personality: Intelligent, wise and laid back
Appearence: A Krokorok that wears shades.
Additional info: We'll see as time passes.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#11 Posted: 13:28:50 18/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Shade please don't rush things, I can't be online the moment you want me to and accept your Character, I got get all my school work done, and I've been getting a lot of homework cause you know highschool freshman year?

Other than that all accepted, I should have my characters up tonight or tomorrow night, and I am planning something with murgo ^_-
---
#12 Posted: 14:38:45 18/11/2015
Ok. And i know how that is with freshman year after all i'm a senior so i sympathise for you and glad i'm accepted. Sorry for rushing you i didn't know you were freshman and i tend to get impationt so yea sorry. Take all the time that you need.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#13 Posted: 23:37:24 19/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Sheth
Moves: N/a
Capture weapon: Two electric whils
Personality: Very cruel and mean. Makes abuse of his power making sure everyone listens to him.
Appearence: Wears a very silky white button up shirt over a long blue sleved shirt, his hair is a light green and spiked up, also wears black jean like pants and black leather shoes.
Additional info: leader of the evil organization capturing all the pokemon

Name: Lily
Moves: N/A
Capture weapon: limited blow darts and a blow dart tube
Personality: A very shy and timid girl, who is always forced to do bad things.
Appearence: a blonde girl with glasses, who wears the normal grunt uniform, a light grey ish shirt under a black vest and white jump suit like pants with big black boots
Additional info: Used to a Kirlia in this world and used to be partner with Blue

Name: Blue
Specices: Riolu
Moves: Low kick, Vaccum wave, force palm, bullet punch
Capture weapon: N/A
Personality: A very brave pokemon, but he can be very full of himself sometimes
Appearence: A normal riolu with a life orb necklace around its neck.
Additional info: Used to be Lily's partner until she was sent back to the human world.

We will either start tomorrow or tonight
---
#14 Posted: 23:40:06 19/11/2015
Got it smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#15 Posted: 00:14:09 20/11/2015
Name: Kirza
Specices: Mew
Moves: Thunderbolt (Shock Gauntlet), Dragon Tail (Force-push Mechanism), Psychic (Mind Crown), Bulldoze (Driving Mechanism). Kirza does not have real moves, but has gauntlets that mimic moves.
Personality: Kirza is a bully. Kirza was taught that Kirza is the ultimate Pokemon, yet remembers nothing of Kirza's past before being captured by Sheth and turned into his pet. (We agreed upon this in PM, right?) Because Kirzaa doesn't have any of its natural abilities, it needs gadgets to function, including a riding vehicle which Kirza stands upon because Kirza is incapable of walking. (Feet too big :3 )
Appearance: This mew has scraggly fur and claws: truly a warped and demented creature. In addition, she has two special gauntlets and wears a headpiece with its own powers.
Additional info: Kirza is Sheth's pet.
#16 Posted: 00:38:51 20/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MugoUrth
Name: Kirza
Specices: Mew
Moves: Thunderbolt (Shock Gauntlet), Dragon Tail (Force-push Mechanism), Psychic (Mind Crown), Bulldoze (Driving Mechanism). Kirza does not have real moves, but has gauntlets that mimic moves.
Personality: Kirza is a bully. Kirza was taught that Kirza is the ultimate Pokemon, yet remembers nothing of Kirza's past before being captured by Sheth and turned into his pet. (We agreed upon this in PM, right?) Because Kirzaa doesn't have any of its natural abilities, it needs gadgets to function, including a riding vehicle which Kirza stands upon because Kirza is incapable of walking. (Feet too big :3 )
Appearance: This mew has scraggly fur and claws: truly a warped and demented creature. In addition, she has two special gauntlets and wears a headpiece with its own powers.
Additional info: Kirza is Sheth's pet.

Accepted and also we will be like 90% starting tonight.
---
#17 Posted: 16:33:58 22/11/2015
...Are we ready?
#18 Posted: 23:32:56 30/11/2015
OOC: Bump!
#19 Posted: 00:07:24 04/12/2015
ooc: uh hello? bump?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me