Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Raise your Flag ( a fallout RP) [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#1 Posted: 23:50:45 14/11/2015 | Topic Creator
War, war never changes, after the bombs dropped, those who could survive, did so in underground vaults. and while civilization fell and rose in the nuclear wasteland, they sat untouched. Factions now riddle the Wasteland, from Cesar's Legion, the NCR, The Common Wealth, Brotherhood of Steel, Enclave, followers of the apocolypse, and more (google up fallout factions if you want more help) all vie for control of something, some want a place to call home, some want everything.

Now there is you, some who wil change the face of the wasteland forever, now gathering in a small town, a nuetral gathering place for trade, and commerce. welcome to, Vault City, where once was the thriving outercity Chicago, this is where the Adventure begins.

no classes, just titles and whatever you want them to be good at, just use common sense, races are basic
Human
Ghoul
Super Mutant
Synth

Name:
Factionsmilieyou dont NEED a faction if you dont have one put down either Vault Dweller, or Wastelander, whatever fits your bill really)
SkillssmilieIE Engergy weapons, science, lock pick, ect)
Bio:

Mine: Paladin Jarden
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Skills:Science, Energy Weapons, Big Guns, Power Armour
Bio: Growing up in the Brotherhood was a hard life, constant training, being able to assemble a laser riffle blind, not to mention the Gatling laser... But he made it his life, the Brotherhood was his life, He follows Elder Maxum with Fever and Strength.

Name: Tigon Alko
Faction:Wastelander
Skills: Riffles, Melee, Pick Lock, Medicine, Barter.
Bio: A doctor by trade, he will heal anything that ails you, provided you have the caps to pay him. He is known for being a kind soul, only wanting to save people. Before being a Doctor however, he was a sniper working for the Independent New Vegas. In battle he wears an unmarked Riot Armour uniform, but normal medical fatigues when going about his day to day business, he will trade other things as well, guns, armor, meds, ammo, name it hes got it.

RULES: Normal RP Rules, and please if your going to do something that will change the direction of the game, or will be a drastic change to the world, notify me, and clear it with me, id rather be prepared so I dont kill this RP because I have no idea what to do with it. if you want clarification on what an item is, either PM me (because I will excitedly tell you all I know about the fallout universe, or google it)

FINAL RULE, HAVE FUN

ALSO. I am allowing there to be some more adult themes but be respectful of other players.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:59 21/11/2015 by jokerstix66
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2 Posted: 01:15:51 21/11/2015
Name: Brandon
Faction: Enclave
Skills: Power Armor, Energy weapons, lock pick, science, and repair
Bio: Trained for power armor like any jar head of the enclave, worked in labs to study technology, and worked with most of the weaponry and armor he uses today. Granted Tesla Armor and a matching Plasma Rifle, he took to the wasteland with a small crew of four: One captain, a Hell Fire Expert, and one other Tesla Armored unit. They had set up shop inside an abandoned, or rather, now abandoned, bunker near a death claw nesting ground. Keeping a tight perimeter of electrified fencing to contain them, Brandon is normally out talking to and randomly feeding the inhabitants. He is sometimes made fun of for being an animal lover, but Brandon has always been a guy for peace than anything.

Name: Cpt. Siera
Skills: Speech, energy weapons, explosives, science, and endurance
Bio: Very playful, but hard wired to being the best. Making captain in four years of Enclave service, she commands the unit currently occupying a death claw breading ground. She finds Brandon's interest in taking care of the creatures quite interesting and brave. She initially joined the Enclave to be a scientist, to learn and study technology and biology of the wasteland, so she is usually very investigative in nature, but isn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

Name: Cale
Skills: Big guns, sneak, energy weapons, power armor(Tesla unit), and speech
Bio: A usually very quiet person, but persuasion has been one of his strong suits for as long as he could remember. He took up the Tesla Armor around the same time Brandon did, seeing him like a little brother, he wanted to be there to protect him. He can be found watching Brandon from time to time to ensure his safety or decisions are made to benefit everyone if possible. He had originally joined to work in energy production and maintenance, but Brandon was always better at fixing or working with most things considered unserviceable. Brandon had decided he didn't want to be cooped up inside a cookie cutter facility any longer and signed up for an exploration unit, which he soon went into training for Tesla Armor, to which Cale followed shortly afterward. Cale now caries the units main supplies seeing as the most he needs is a place for his fusion cells for his gatlin laser, otherwise he is open.

Name: Noah
Skills: Power armor(the Hell Fire unit), big guns, toughness, (can I have:) Solar powered, luck, and perception.
Bio: Born a pyro, Noah had always wanted to be a total badas$ and have a team to go with him. Going into the enclave, he strived to be the best, wasn't always quite the brightest and got into trouble here and there. Joining up with the fire team, and I mean actual fire, he focused on becoming an expert with the flame thrower fast so that he could squire the Hell Fire flame launcher(forgot the name XD), and the specialized flame resistant, high temperature withstanding, thick armored Hell Fire Power Armor. By the time he moved out with the exploration unit, he had been a apart of many purification missions, sent out to clear landing zones, or occupation zones for further Enclave expansion. His urge to burn things has gone, but still loves the weapon he carries, and keeps it clean after each use. He hasn't really gotten to know his unit yet, but is still quite open minded, but thinks the death claws are just mindless beasts and jokes about Brandon's "affection" for them.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#3 Posted: 04:11:54 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
mmmm Enclave, telsa armour, way too bad ass hellfire unit... I dont know buuuuuuut.

Accepted smilie and I wish i could find THEM as npc's
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#4 Posted: 04:06:24 22/11/2015
Haha XD I came up with those on the spot actually! I intended to join as just Brandon, but when I put in a team number, I said phuq it, lol. It's going to be chaotic!
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#5 Posted: 03:33:43 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
its going to be AWESOME, no one likes the xenophobic, power armour wearing, Gatling gun shooting, Enclave more than I, although the brotherhood of steel is just above them... FOR THE BROTHERHOOD.
---
#6 Posted: 16:40:26 23/11/2015
The Enclave had the DC unit subdued for the longest time, and took whatever they wanted XD
Don't think the Brotherhood wouldn't have won without "101"
The Enclave had also had superior technology, verti-birds, hard light energy walls, plasma rifles, Tesla and hellfire armor, eyebots, and quite a bit more(the missile silo on treads).
---
#7 Posted: 06:57:18 24/11/2015
Hmm... I see... The Brotherhood is too chaotic with its factions(The DC unit, the main body, the Vegas Guys, and the Outcasts). I can see why the Enclave are the way they are though, they are trying to make the world the way it was before the bombs... For the most part... I never understood something... If the water purifier is on, and you wake up in the hospital(thanks to the DLC "Broken Steel"), then why is all of the water still eradiated? Also, was the canister the "President" gave you really a poison, or was it a booster that only benefited non mutated beings?
---
#8 Posted: 21:01:50 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ya know... I dont know, on a side note your correct on the brother hood they are way too segmented. as for the mutated part, the enclave have avery vague idea of what is and isnt mutated, to them everything that doesnt pass their very immediate evaluation is mutated. and anything that has touched radiation for too long is mutated. and the water thing confuses me too, although that could just be a code things, where the programmers couldnt change the waters value once its already a valid object in the world.
---
#9 Posted: 23:12:46 24/11/2015
Of course you can change it easily, especially if you can make two major communities disappear from the map(Megaton and the Brotherhood compound). Not to mention being abducted and taking an entire ship to fight the mother ship, which is then gone forever, while also limiting access to your own ship, the coding for water effects cannot be that hard, I think its just something they missed when introducing Broken Steel.
---
#10 Posted: 00:20:36 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Valid point made, and very well said, your probably right then, anyway if you want lets take this to PM im gonna get rid of these so people dont get confused if they try to join.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#11 Posted: 01:13:12 25/11/2015
I have never played any of the fallout games so forgive me for any imcompatance on the matter.

Name: Draco
Faction: mutant wastlander
Skills: reptilian skin on left arm and torso(will spread over time) has grown to adapt to survive, heat resistant, breath fire (wont be able to do that till later)
Bio: born in the vaults ad used as an experiment but due to an accident the vault he was born in was destroyed and he lived on the surface for forever(for as long as he remembered) and as he aged he mutated getting more reptilian by the day and grew stronger with it. Disconnected from all of society he comes across Vault City. Now he wishes to find his place in the world.

If yes his story will begin when he finds Vault City.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:35:41 02/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#12 Posted: 01:38:14 25/11/2015 | Topic Creator
(I would do some research on mutants (super mutants to be precise) in the fallout universe i have nothing against you playing one in fact i encourage it, but look them up)
---
#13 Posted: 01:43:27 25/11/2015
I will when i get the chance. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#14 Posted: 16:53:48 30/11/2015
ooc: ok just read up a little on them and I think he's just going to be a mutant not a super mutant because the super mutants are pretty different compared to what i have in mind. my character is a mutant who was mutated by the harsh conditions of the outside world considering that his origin doesn't involve vault 87 at all. so is that ok?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#15 Posted: 18:02:55 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(alright but the catch is your character would have to be over 200 years old, because of the fallout lore the only way I can see your characters mutation would either be an off shoot of the super mutant mutation, a vault experiment, or a enclave experiment, because anything that was simply left to the radiation either died or became a ghoul. You dont have to add these things, if you wanna keep it as is, that is fine, but im giving you pointers to help fit you into the world more smoothly. But either way your accepted. I do know your style of rp pretty well, so im going to say this no auto hits, and npc's wont be so easy to kill.)
---
#16 Posted: 18:39:10 01/12/2015
ooc: ok in that case he can look 26. got it and understood.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#17 Posted: 00:38:53 03/12/2015 | Topic Creator
(I liike it, its all good, its really hard to tell age anyway, lol, acceptance and spread the word around of this rp if you can its allways appreciated)
---
#18 Posted: 22:57:51 08/12/2015
D'you know Brandon was originally my Halo(Spartan) OC, just like I've used my other dude, Toan, for other RPs other than Zelda ones... Fun fact I figured id share while we wait.
---
#19 Posted: 17:33:31 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
thats really cool, I like seeing characters with history, usually their players give them more of a clear personality then
---
#20 Posted: 13:33:17 11/12/2015
Well as afar as the conversation goes, we could just move it to PMs, and remove our conversation posts ^_^
---
#21 Posted: 23:24:43 13/12/2015 | Topic Creator
sounds like a plan to me
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me