Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The video game universe (a video game RP)
Page 1 of 1
The video game universe (a video game RP) [CLOSED]
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#1 Posted: 17:50:40 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
All the video games that exist, exist in one universe, meaning that all video game characters can meet if they want to. The villains that exist here have teamed together as they want control over everything, luckily, there are both villains in games as well as heroes to stop them

Name: Mario
Game: super Mario bros
Hero or villain: hero
Abilities: gains his abilities when he picks up certain items e.g. Fire flower lets him shoot fireballs
Appearance: Italian plumber in red outfit, has an M on his hat

Name: bowser
Game: super Mario bros
Hero or villain: villian
Abilities: bowser has many abilities like shooting fire out his mouth or a shockwave stomp
Appearance: a very large Koopa (tortoise like creature) with a spiky shell and spiky wristbands

As well as controlling a hero, you will also have to control a villain too, preferably from the same game but if there isn't a villain in that game then you can have a villain from a different game
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#2 Posted: 21:10:02 09/11/2015
Omg .o. Could I twist an anti-hero around and give an explanation of why he's a villain if I made him one?
#3 Posted: 23:04:14 09/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, if you want
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
#4 Posted: 02:46:50 10/11/2015
Name: Tokio
Franchise: .hack//
Affiliation: Hero
Abilities: He is a time traveler but is limited to his power, carries two blades with Skill Sets, and has the ability to gain his Xth Form, which is a more powerful version of his skills, weapons, and stats.
Appearance: Tokio is a rathher small, 14-year-old boy with Flame Red hair which sticks up, brown eyes, and semi tan skin. He has goggles atop his head with a white shirt covering his top half, black pants with white stripes his bottom. He also wears nice shoes and carries a backpack. But in Xth Form, his headdress consists of a unicorn horn, and had an outfit in similar looks to Sora's from Kingdom Hearts, but in white, blue and grey with different designs. His kneepads are clocks and his blades change into split-side swords as well and he gains a dark blue scarf.

Name: Cubia
Franchise: .hack//
Affiliation: Evil, but will act good around Tokio, since he kind of has an obsession with him, referring to him as "Omega-san"
Abilities: Cubia is a mess. He can siummon either a scythe or twin blades which seem to be made out of bones and he has odd abilities that alter technology, like ommitting objects off games or even hacking into the code for the game itself anf bending it to his will. He had restrictions for this roleplay, so he will not be able to god-mod over other verses. He also had a monster form, which is his true one, but he refuses to show it to anyone.
Appearance: Cubia is a rather pale boy with dark purple to black hair that sticks up at top, which is secured with a diamond and silver pin, and amber eyes. He has red wave-marks on each cheek. Cubia also wears a scarf, white in color, which matches with the purple and white theme of his clothes. His outfit is similar of that of Kite's, who is also in the series, since he wears the same type of two-layer shirt, baggy pants with peculiar markings, and even boots. However, unlike Kite, he wears white armbands with glowing yellow bracelets hovering right over each wrist.

//I hope this is okay! ^u^//
#5 Posted: 16:53:50 10/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, but no god modding
---
#6 Posted: 01:23:06 11/11/2015
//I know how that goes -w- Trust me, I havebeen roleplaying for years, haha.//
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#7 Posted: 16:51:19 16/11/2015
ooc: ok i'm in I just need to decided on what to go with. i'm assuming oc's are acceptable so long as we connect them to a franchise.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#8 Posted: 21:08:52 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I would answer the question but I don't know what an oc is
---
#9 Posted: 21:31:18 16/11/2015
ooc: an origanal character like for example mine are Draco and Durza. you know draco already from the pokemon rp and Durza is my primary/favorit one.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#10 Posted: 21:44:04 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Well no not really cause they aren't from a game
---
#11 Posted: 21:55:51 16/11/2015
ooc: ok just checking. I'll think about who to go with then i'll post the character sheet when i'm done.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#12 Posted: 02:24:26 17/11/2015
Name: Miles 'Tails' Prower
Game: Sonic Boom
Hero or villain: Hero
Abilities: IQ of 300, Can fly and swim with the help of his Tails, Inventor: can make almost anything, very fast.
Appearance: A humanoid fox, coloured yellow and white, two tails, brown goggles on his head, brown belt with a stash across his chest.

Name: Dr Eggman
Game: Sonic Boom
Hero or villain: Villan
Abilities: IQ of 300, has an army of different robots, inventor.
Appearance: A tall man with a round stomach, egg shaped, red jacket with a yellow inside, large moustache, round glasses.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#13 Posted: 07:11:59 17/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#14 Posted: 05:47:48 21/11/2015
Name: Ratchet
Game: Ratchet and Clank
Abilities: Has an arsenal of various weapons, engineer, he is agile and has quite a bit of stamina
Appearance: An anthropomorphic feline-like intergalactic race known as lombaxes. He has gold fur with brown stripes on his ears, tail and arms. He has emerald eyes and wears the hyperflux armour.
[User Posted Image]

Name: Dr. Nefarious
Game: Ratchet and Clank
Hero or villain: Villan
Abilities: has a robot army, butler Lawrence, LASERS!, intelligence and can fire energy blasts
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

smilie yes! Another video game RP!
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:56:22 21/11/2015 by shadowstarcat
#15 Posted: 10:39:49 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#16 Posted: 18:29:53 24/11/2015
Name: pretztail
Game: Viva Pinata
Abilities: trumpet shooting
Appearance: a red, orange, and yellow fox pinata

Name:scar
Game: Lion King Video Game, lion king simba's adventure, Kingdom Hearts 2, Disney Universe
Villain or hero: villain
Abilities: bite,scratch, roar
Appearance: a lion with a black mane and a scar on one eye and eyes are green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:49:18 24/11/2015 by Alydol
#17 Posted: 18:44:24 24/11/2015
Name: Spyro
Game: The Legend of Spyro
Villain or hero: hero
Abilities: i think all spyro fans know that one already.
Appearence: Down of the Dragon Spyro.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#18 Posted: 20:27:05 24/11/2015
Name: Rom
Game: Hyperdeminsion Neptunia
Abilities: Fights with a wand, can turn cpu
Appearance: My avatar blue one.

Name: Ram
Game: Neptunia
Abilities: Same as Rom, hence them being twin sisters
Appearance: The pink one in my avatar.

OOC: I Can show their cpu forma if you want me to.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#19 Posted: 16:10:29 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Alydol: accepted
ShadeTheDragon: not accepted
Eevee88: accepted

I think the RP should start soon
---
#20 Posted: 17:31:14 26/11/2015
Ooc: let me guess, i need to be more spacifice on his powers. His apperance on the other hand in case if i was misunderstood i ment what Spyro looked like in Dawn of the Dragon.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#21 Posted: 20:18:41 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
That is true and you also didn't make a villain
---
#22 Posted: 20:25:41 26/11/2015
Ooc: well i'm in debate on the villan thing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#23 Posted: 20:26:35 26/11/2015
OOC: Oh, we have to make a Villain too? Okay.

Name: Arfoire
Game: Hyperdimension Neptunia Franchise.
Hero or villain: villian
Abilities: She has a staff, and the ability to copy.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#24 Posted: 21:15:44 26/11/2015
Name: Malefor
Game: The legened of spyro dawn of the dragon
Hero or villan: villan
Apperance: whatever he looked like in dawn of the dragon(i can't post pics with my stupid phone)
Powers: can weild fire, ice, wind, fear, darkness and electricity
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:15:38 26/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#25 Posted: 21:41:56 26/11/2015
((Shade, Malefor has fire, ice, wind, fear, darkness and electricity :3 those are the powers that were mentioned in Eternal night and what he used in DotD))
---
#26 Posted: 22:12:29 26/11/2015
Ooc: i didn't know that because (and i regret it) i never played any of the spyro games(skylanders dont count) so thank shadowstarcat smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#27 Posted: 22:14:32 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted and accepted
---
#28 Posted: 06:17:17 27/11/2015
((No problem Shade smilie also, you should try and get your hands on some. PSN has the original 3, and you can get the others on eBay. If you don't have PlayStation then LOS is on Xbox and some on Wii)) in a
---
#29 Posted: 16:10:53 27/11/2015
Ooc: well my wii is busted i have a ps3 and my ps2 is somewere in storage.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#30 Posted: 22:37:38 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Could you please just PM each other
---
#31 Posted: 10:05:26 30/11/2015
((Sorry about that... I would delete them but I can't smilie on topic... When do you predict the RP will start? I'm really excited smilie))
---
#32 Posted: 10:33:56 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
As soon as everyone is ready
---
#33 Posted: 14:50:51 30/11/2015
Well i'm ready i guess.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#34 Posted: 17:52:32 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Let's get started then
---
#35 Posted: 19:19:52 01/12/2015
ooc: your the gm so please do begin. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#36 Posted: 20:41:57 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Mario ran up to bowsers castle, he was about to save princess peach for the umpteenth time. Suddenly the castle burst into millions of pieces as bowser was seen growing ginormous with peach in hand. "There's more important things to do than battle with you, I'm going through the universe with peach by my side, and there's nothing you can do about it bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" bowser exclaimed as the koopalings came in there ship to pick their dad up. 'Mama Mia!'
---
#37 Posted: 23:18:49 01/12/2015
Ooc: the only reason i didn't do Cynder was because i thought i would do a crappy job with her so if someone wants to do her please be my guest.

Spyro was out patrolling for any of what's left of Malefor's forces when Malefor breakes free. Spyro goes to confront Malefor when Malefor shouts "i'm going to assembal an army that even you cannot beat and i will travel through the universe to do it! And you can't stop me!" he flies off leaving Spyro in the dust.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#38 Posted: 23:41:21 01/12/2015
Tokio had just finished yet another battle in the depths of Avatar Space against Cubia, but little did he know that instead of killing him, the technique he had used only made him stronger.

Cubia had just gotten defeated and returned to his human form, which was the one he used to rejuvenate. He was barely conscious, but fleed right as Tokio left. The anti existence took a sharp breath as he returned to normal terrain and grinned, eyes growing wide as he panted, plotting in the midst of his short breaths and weak status.
#39 Posted: 06:44:24 02/12/2015
Ratchet had managed to contain one of the most annoying criminal masterminds in an energy field. This was the fifth time Dr. Nefarious had found a way to return with even stronger forces, however, was still no match for the galactic hero.
"Release me you twit!" The robot shouted unnessessarily loud.
"If I do that, you'll just try to kill me... What's the point in that?!" The lombax replied grinning.
"Pfft... You don't know that!"
Ratchet rolled his eyes. He was currently waiting for the Defence Force to take Nefarious to prison, however they were 20 minutes late. And seriously... Listening to the robot was bad enough, but having to wait a full 20 minutes with him barking in his ear was starting to really irritate him...
Then the ship arrived and the lombax sighed in relief.
"Finally! Look Nefarious! It's your one way ticket to- woah!" The ship had rammed into the containment field, Ratchet narrowly escaping the impact.
"I am here at last!" A familiar voice exclaimed.
"Oh no..."
While Ratchet yelled at Qwark for his idiocy, Dr. Nefarious had managed to grab a nearby blaster and teleported away.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#40 Posted: 03:01:15 09/12/2015
[OOC: I hope I'm not too late to join!]

Name: Dell Conagher (AKA Engineer)
Game: Team Fortress 2
Abilities: Very intelligent, can assemble complex machines with ease, like sentry turrets, ammo dispensers, and teleporters. Armed with a shotgun, pistol, and wrench.

Name: Wither
Game: Minecraft
Hero or villain: Neutral, but leans towards being a villain.
Abilities: Fires explosive skulls and can leech the life from his enemies.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#41 Posted: 23:21:40 09/12/2015
Scar walks around a corner and roars to get attention
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#42 Posted: 03:42:58 10/12/2015
I guess it's to late ;-;
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#43 Posted: 04:07:30 10/12/2015
Ooc: your not too late the gm hasn't been on in a while.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#44 Posted: 08:32:34 10/12/2015
Tails and Eggman were having a dogfight in the sky. Tails was flying his plane, and Eggman in his Eggmobile. Just as Tails was locking his perfect shot, a rip in the sky appeared, and it sucked Tails and Eggman into a new world. They both got up and looked around.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#45 Posted: 04:41:38 18/01/2016
A pretztail runs in and crashes into everyone!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:42:06 18/01/2016 by Alydol
#46 Posted: 10:19:39 18/01/2016
((Wait... There's multiple!!!?!?!??))
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#47 Posted: 13:42:12 18/01/2016
Name: Freddy Fazbear
Game: Five Nights At Freddy's
Abilities: He throws pizza, sings, Jump scares, and bites!

Name: Purple Man
Game: Five Nights At Freddy's
Hero or villain: Villian
Abilities: Turn into Purplegeist, punch, shoot with his gun.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:42:38 18/01/2016 by Pokemon2
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me