Page 1 of 1
Stuff to do in SuperChargers.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#1 Posted: 18:37:53 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
So the game has been out for a little while now and most of us have finished the game,
what are your favorite things to do in the game now that you finished it? i am trying to level all my 101 Skylanders to the max.

I'm very curious about what you guys do in the game, and it might give other peeps some ideas. smilie
(please remember to mark spoilers)
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 19:15:25 08/11/2015
I'm finishing quests, trying to get three stars on everything and leveling up my Skylanders.
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#3 Posted: 19:18:58 08/11/2015
Waiting for smilie
---
Boop!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#4 Posted: 19:38:31 08/11/2015
Wait for Thrillipede and the Buzz Wing to release.

...Oh, and all the other racing stuff, Hugo and Tessa quests, emblems, etc.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 20:29:20 08/11/2015
Oh, of course I forgot. Wait for the Splatoon goat as well as the queen of sass & bushy eyebrows.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 22:05:05 08/11/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
I'm finishing quests, trying to get three stars on everything and leveling up my Skylanders.

I'm guessing this fits 95% of the situations people are in.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 12:36:32 09/11/2015
wait for mewtwo to come out.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#8 Posted: 12:38:54 09/11/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429

mewtwo skymiibo
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#9 Posted: 12:43:32 09/11/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW

mewtwo skymiibo

I would buy 50

how about a sans skymiibo
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:43:46 09/11/2015 by Sleepy0429
#10 Posted: 14:27:52 09/11/2015
So I've noticed the quests in my guide, and in my game save file, as soon as I got Gold on the Air Villian races, all characters are now rebooting to the first series of quests...I still haven't gotten to the Train to do the final quest where I get the final card.

What's the trick on having these progress? I'm very confused.
#11 Posted: 15:33:17 09/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
Are you talking about daily quests?

Buzz's Quests are the only ones that can be permanently completed. The ones from all other NPCs recur each day and are randomly selected.

For the Bandit Train Quest, each time you replay it, it selects a random layout out of several possibilities for the train. Only one layout has the Skystone available. If you make it to the last car and didn't get the Skystone, go back to the hub and talk to Tessa again. The level will reload and randomly select a layout again (hopefully the correct one).

I know a certain Bandit Train mission is responsible for giving me the card.

What I'm seeing is it "feels" like to me that you have to get all of a certain quests done to spur the Bandit Train. Some days I get NO Bandit Train quests from Tessa. It's not direct as you suggest that you can replay the Bandit Train level multiple times on a given day, or in any day. From my experience the Bandit Train, if it is given, is ALWAYS the last quest Tessa will give out that day.

Up to yesterday my quests seem to be progressing if I did all of Pandergasts, all of Hugos and all of Tessas. I didn't play for a couple of days and it seems to have reset.

In short, it feels randomized although it does not seem to want to give me a Bandit Train mission until I've achieved a certain number of other quests. I'd love to hear people saying they can get multiple Bandit trains in a day.

Is there any evidence that shows that certain quests are given on certain days?

What seems bizarre to me is that VV would not put in some logic to prevent me getting duplicate quests literally 3-4 or 5 times when I am looking at the list of the quests and many I have still yet to receive.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:36:01 09/11/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#12 Posted: 15:39:32 09/11/2015
^ I mean that you can exit to the hub BEFORE finishing the Quest, talk to Tessa again and it'll pick a train layout again. AFAIK, it doesn't trigger any different dialogue, but you can talk to Tessa again and WILL get a different layout (unless you're unlucky and the game randomly selects the same one... I don't know if that can happen or not). I did it myself.

Will THAT'S a tip I did not know about. Thanks, I'll give that a try. I've heard that once the quest is "in the queue" it must be played. This has proven to be true for me when I pick any other character and choose not to play the quest, leave the game and come back in. So you're saying Tessa's Bandit Train quest is the only one that will re-pick if you choose not to play?

Very stupid if you have to do this trick, the game should be better designed than this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:40:01 09/11/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#13 Posted: 00:24:05 10/11/2015
I finished everything. All upgrades, collectables, emblems, stars, Buzz Quests, etc. The only things I haven't done are:
  • Upgrading Nightfall and Hot Streak (waiting before I buy them)
  • 3-starring Undead/Earth Gates (these are unreasonable and feel like they were designed for the unreleased Undead/Earth vehicles, so I'm waiting for them to come out)
  • Maxing out Gold/Gearbits on new characters/vehicles (I did this by using Gold exploits on every pre-SC Skylander- I wish there were a reasonable Gold exploit for this reason, but I'm not going to grind just for this. I do have Stormblade at something like 40k, though, so I'll try to max her Gold.)
  • Anything involving unreleased figures (DUHHHH!)

Though for some reason my game still has an exclamation on the villain modes in racing, even though I completed everything in them with perfect scores.

Quote: PwnageFTW

mewtwo skymiibo

I would buy 50

how about a sans skymiibo

He wouldn't be an amiibo lol

All the characters I would want (Mettaton, Undyne, Riki, Shulk, Shovel/Plague Knight, etc.) have no chance of being Guest Stars <\3

feels bad man
---
DredyekSlayer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1423
#14 Posted: 09:04:32 10/11/2015
i just restart my old figures and use them in the superchargers
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#15 Posted: 09:20:06 10/11/2015
Quote: DredyekSlayer
i just restart my old figures and use them in the superchargers

Aaaaah... Just curious, are you doing that only to change path or do you simply want to re-upgrade and max out them?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me