Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Guess it's official then [CLOSED]
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#1 Posted: 16:16:40 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
When even the insanely optimistic DF doesn't post wondering what everyone else got out of the well at the start of the month, that surely signifies the end of LI as we know it...
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#2 Posted: 16:45:37 08/11/2015
Yeah, the game is dead. Still fully playable if you aren't maxxed out and fun, but I definitely wouldn't put any real money into gems at this point - the game is going to be static, so no reason to do it to catch up. Enjoy it for what it is now.

I get maybe 3-4 gifts a day from my friends list, but I've had them forever so I imagine most stopped playing.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 20:57:26 08/11/2015
Had to uninstall it today, no space to update most stuff in my phone now that I have Battlecast's demo as well. It was a good run,but now that there's no goal I'd have the patience to do(no timed quests, no skylanders quests that I needed to check, no new combinations of items to pretty up my islands),unfortunately there's no fun for me anymore. Hopefully it'll be all documented before the eventual shutdown though,don't want another Universe.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:08 08/11/2015 by Bifrost
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#4 Posted: 22:48:22 08/11/2015
I doubt they will shut it down anytime soon. At least not until an iOS update makes it not work anymore. It's basically free money from gems, the server upkeep is minimal for this thing I'm sure.
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#5 Posted: 02:51:38 09/11/2015
My game got deleted again from the servers for the 3rd time I quit playing now it was a good run though
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#6 Posted: 08:02:11 09/11/2015
Yeah. I had a really good time plaing LI and discussing it with you folks. I quit playin a few month ago.
But i think i will always remember. Fun for everyone who is still playing.
Garygoh884 Gold Sparx Gems: 2854
#7 Posted: 08:43:13 09/11/2015
I've started playing Lost Islands just before its release and it's quite enjoyable out of the fresh. The alter egos were magnificent until the "new ones" weren't good as the others. The fun lasted for long until Trap Team came out, and even the discontinuation of the updates. Nothing new from the weekly updates up to now.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 14:27:51 09/11/2015
Quote:
When even the insanely optimistic DF doesn't post wondering what everyone else got out of the well at the start of the month, that surely signifies the end of LI as we know it...

Well i did not want to sound like a broken record . Sheesh mon . Fine fine i brag what i got in my well . I still play daily harvesting Kudo,s for Admiral Thumpback purchase and slowly buying more swop and trap houses . I got the CSF threepack a couple days ago and of course i went to lost island to put those warriors on sanctum duty .

This is not the first autopilot freemium game i played.

Personally i cannot really switch to Battlecast as the cards are not available where i live . I dont like card games anywhoo .

My two last posts I made here had not one stinky reply .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:37:25 09/11/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me