darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Having problems with the traptanium portal.
Page 1 of 1
Having problems with the traptanium portal.
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#1 Posted: 07:11:07 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
So earlier today, on... I believe the ninth or tenth chapter, I lifted Torch from my portal to switch characters, and nothing happened. She was still in the game, as though my figure was still there. I took the portal out, put it back in, everything worked. Just about thirty minutes ago, though, the speakers in the portal were... off. The voice wasn't in sync when bringing the villain in and out, and would sometimes wait ten seconds before working, and sometimes a the light would flicker, showing the speaker is trying to say something, and nothing would happen.

Is this one of the many bugs I've heard about? Is my portal screwed? How do I fix this?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 11:56:59 08/11/2015
I had this once after a really long session, but it fixed itself the next time, so you might want to try to replicate it again and see if it happens the same way.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#3 Posted: 22:42:09 09/11/2015
I'd say reboot your system. Make sure the game isn't actively trying to save, quit the game, eject the disc, disconnect the portal, then power cycle your console. Once it reboots completely, put the Skylanders disc back in, plug the portal back up and re-launch the game. Memory management isn't the strong suit of a lot of consoles and after a while, the system will start to freak out a little bit without there being any actual bugs with the game/hardware. Hope this helps!

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me