Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Revenge Of The Phoenix Dragon - A Skylanders Fan-Fiction
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Revenge Of The Phoenix Dragon - A Skylanders Fan-Fiction [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 18:17:51 07/11/2015 | Topic Creator
It was a bright and cheerful day at the Skylanders Academy. Everything was peaceful, as The Darkness had been locked away in his dimension forever and Kaos, for the moment, had been stopped. It was an especially happy day because it was every Skylander's favorite day of the year at the Academy: Graduation Day. Another successful year was done at the Skylanders Academy. To celebrate, there were all different kinds of food stands, games, decorations, and festivities set up outside the Academy. All the Skylanders and civilians of Skylands were celebrating, having a good laugh as they watched fireworks fill the sky with beautiful colors. However, not everyone was happy at that moment.

Up in Kaos' Private Tower, Kaos, Glumshanks, Spyro, High Volt, and Master Eon all stood together, a look of worry and concern on their faces. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

"Kaos..." Spyro said, his voice tense, "What are you implying?" The young purple dragon was still cautious about having Kaos around the Skylanders Academy, even if the midget Portal Master had proved himself to be a somewhat useful ally.
"Oh nothing..." Kaos replied sarcastically, "only that that Sunburn Skylander is obviously going behind your back right under your very noses!" At this moment, High Volt took a step towards Kaos. He wasn't going to let Kaos talked badly about his friend like this.
"Kaos! Why would you say such a thing about our friend?" High Volt said loudly in his normally angry voice. The robotic knight had gained a reputation around the Academy for his fiery temper. "Why, if I didn't have the decency, I'd knock your block off for saying such things!"
Kaos took a step back from the angry Skylander, hands raised in defense. "Fine, whatever." Kaos said, "Just think about it. When's the last time you've seen him around the Academy? When's the last time you've seen him at all?" Kaos then turned to Eon, sharply pointing an accusing finger at the old Portal Master. "And you!" Kaos shouted, now visibly getting angrier and angrier, "When's the last time you've sent him on a mission, or even heard from him?!"
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 02:06:30 05/01/2016 by Chompy-King257
PixelGamer Green Sparx Gems: 237
#2 Posted: 14:10:32 08/11/2015
Is this about sunburn? because he is a phoenix dragon.

Cant wait to see what happens next (but you should really post this in the fan fiction portion of fandom.)
---
From one generation to the next, Gamers unite!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#3 Posted: 22:59:58 14/11/2015
There is a Fan Fiction section, for Fan Fiction, hence forth your topic is moved there. Please post threads in the right sections.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#4 Posted: 23:46:27 14/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
There is a Fan Fiction section, for Fan Fiction, hence forth your topic is moved there. Please post threads in the right sections.

I'm sorry. It was my mistake.
---
#5 Posted: 01:46:19 06/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Also, after this fan-fiction, I am making another. I'm calling it, "Skylanders: The Deathly Depths."

Thoughts?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me