Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Thorns -OC RP- [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#151 Posted: 01:25:57 10/12/2015
"Yeah, we two, have our own home on sssome other world." Bimcal nodded. The two serpents began to follow Astri to the mountains.

(Hoping to bring in Coral there.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#152 Posted: 01:26:54 10/12/2015
"Let's go. It's the only lead we have," said Shadow, still in slight puzzlement from meeting Kestle.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#153 Posted: 01:35:53 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
As Astri stepped around a fallen tree trunk and entered a small clearing, her stomach rumbled. She stopped, glancing down at her stomach, and grinned sheepishly. "Is anyone else hungry?" She turned around and looked back to the others.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#154 Posted: 01:58:30 10/12/2015
"I haven't had anything to eat since... Actually I don't know when I had a proper meal... The mouse I had this morning doesn't really count considering its size," Vascou replied. He was used to it, but that didn't make it any less horrible.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#155 Posted: 17:09:41 10/12/2015
Ziedran shrugged saying "i could eat. I'll be right back." and he jumped into the trees and swung off to begin the hunt.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#156 Posted: 20:25:56 10/12/2015
Shadow shrugged. "I'm fine, for now. Not that hungry."
However, Niarha nodded. "Agree, hungry." He dashed off to follow Ziedran, and flew into the canopies after him.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#157 Posted: 22:44:46 10/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"I was thinking that we could...stay...together...?" Astri broke off, sighing. She then turned and looked at Vascou. "Vascou, do you like fruit? Do you think we should look for some around this area?"
#158 Posted: 23:33:07 10/12/2015
By the time Niarha cought up with him Ziedran had already cought three rabbits and a squrrle. (he's an expert at hunting and gathering).
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#159 Posted: 04:43:20 11/12/2015
"Sure! I'll look in the higher trees," Vascou said as he took flight. It didn't take him long to stumble across some purple fruits. He sniffed them first, trying to figure out if they were safe to eat or not, before heading back to Astri.
---
#160 Posted: 05:36:35 11/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri looked up and saw Vascou return with some purple fruits. "Grapes?" she suggested, inspecting them. She paused. "I was hoping we could find some apples."
#161 Posted: 11:39:49 11/12/2015
"Maybe further into the forest?" Vascou replied, "I wonder if the others have found anything."
---
#162 Posted: 17:44:40 11/12/2015
Niarha was impressed. "Ziedran skilled!" He cocked his head as he listened to a rustling in the bushes. The phoenix slithered in and, after a minute or two, returned with a rabbit of his own. "We lucky. Prey stumble into us."
---
#163 Posted: 18:13:38 11/12/2015
Ziedran nodded in agreement "yea. lets head back, i'm sure we have plenty to go around and i don't want to press my luck with any potential predieters living in the local area."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#164 Posted: 18:53:11 11/12/2015
Kestle frowned a bit, seeing the dangling bodies freshly killed. "Meat is murder." He commented. He watched the animals' souls rise and fade away. He sighed and just found another purple lichen to munch on. "Wait, I thought we were headed to the mountain? Do you have a home here or something, meat-eater?" Kestle asked Ziedran.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#165 Posted: 19:02:07 11/12/2015
Ziedran sighed and said "i have a name, it's Ziedran and no i don't have a home here. Back home i live in the jungles of the amazon rain forest and with much experience in hunting and gathering have lived their for many years. Also i'm an omnivor meaning i eat both meat and fruts and vegtables. and lastly it's called survival of the fittest so if you have a problem with it just deal with it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#166 Posted: 19:15:19 11/12/2015
Niarha smirked for a moment as the shape-shifter got, well, roasted. But, then he nodded in partial agreement with Kestle. "Should not take more than need"
---
#167 Posted: 21:06:27 11/12/2015
Amkron and Bimcal had followed along with the group, "We, too, are meat-eaterssss, sssso sssome rodentsss would be nice for usss." Amkron said, flicking his tongue out, trying to find some viable prey. However, Bimcal had already caught a squirrel, smirking at his friend.

Meanwhile, some distance away, an aqua-blue griffiness awoke with a fright, having been in a nightmare, and seeing herself in unknown lands ... simply put, she screamed.
---
#168 Posted: 21:27:51 11/12/2015
"Well, rest in peace those pour souls then. All life in one way or another has meaning. You're only spouting out that because you're some big bad predator who likes being on top." Kestle frowned. "Whatever. Don't get your fur in a knot." Kestle's ears flicked as he heard a scream. What the heck was that? Also I'm hungry. Wait—don't get distracted. A scream. Hmm...didn't sound like in pain but more terror. Kestle started trotting towards the noise.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#169 Posted: 21:40:37 11/12/2015
Ziedran heard the scream and fallowed Kestle. "look i have nothing against rodents but were i lived you're eather on top or your dead. and for the record i don't have fur."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#170 Posted: 00:43:45 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
As soon as Four Leaf Clover saw the motionless animals, he floated behind Astri, not wanting to look anymore
Astri stepped back from the animals Ziedran had brought back. "We don't know where we are," she exclaimed. "You can't just kill the animals here. What if they're not normal? What if they're small demons? What if this forest is magical and is gonna hate us for killing its inhabitants?" She sighed, noticing the others had caught small animals. "I'm going to stick with fruit and other foods until we figure out where we are." Her ears perked up as she heard a sudden scream and she slowly followed Kestle towards the noise.
#171 Posted: 03:08:26 12/12/2015
Niarha shrugged. "Can't help if eat meat."
Shadow nodded. "You're both right.... You can't help your diet, but we shouldn't be excessive in hunting. In the meantime, maybe we shouldn't catch much else until we know the deal with animals here."
---
#172 Posted: 03:26:53 12/12/2015
Ziedran shrugged "well we already have them some might as well not let them got to waist." and started eating the squrrel. Saving the rabbits for later.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#173 Posted: 04:18:17 12/12/2015
Vascou flew above the trees to scan the forest once again, this time looking for the source of the noise. Using his enhanced hearing and sight, he assessed the area in which the scream was heard from. When he was unable to pick up where it was, he looked below to see the others head in that direction, so he followed in the sky. That's when he saw a feint blue colour in amongst the greenery.
"I see something approximately 200 metres from our current possition!" He called to the others bellow.
---
#174 Posted: 04:26:05 12/12/2015
Ziedran nodded and said "ok lead the way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#175 Posted: 05:11:23 12/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"He doesn't have to lead the way. He said it's 200 metres away from us." Astri sighed and then looked up Vascou. "Thank Vascou!" She called, before padding towards the noise.
#176 Posted: 05:58:55 12/12/2015
Vascou remained above the trees, making sure the creature didn't move without them noticing.
---
#177 Posted: 08:15:05 20/12/2015
Kestle's pace quickened. "What's a metre again?" He asked as he was running along. However, without leaving any time to answer the question, stumbled upon the griffin. He walked around it. "Are you okay?" Kestle asked. The griffin seemed alright.
---
#178 Posted: 08:22:33 20/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Astri paused, thinking about how to explain it, but she stopped as she and the others saw a griffin in a small clearing in front of them.
#179 Posted: 18:48:02 20/12/2015
Ziedran wasn't too suprized at what he saw in the clearing. He just waited to see how the Griffan would respond to the question.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#180 Posted: 23:15:05 20/12/2015
Vascou landed beside Astri and tilted his head to the side. He had never seen a creature that resembled a bird and a cat...
"Hey, Astri? What is that creature?" He asked.
---
#181 Posted: 00:36:49 21/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"I think it's a griffon." Astri replied. "Even though I'm a traveller, I've never met one, and I've never seen one so closely."
#182 Posted: 00:50:39 21/12/2015
Amkron and Bimcal had been slithering alongside the as they had went to the site of the screaming griffiness, and stopped near Astri, with Bimcal saying, "Wow, never sssseen one of them before, let alone heard of them."

Coral soon blinked, noticing the approaching group; she had yet to come up with something to say.
---
#183 Posted: 03:51:42 21/12/2015
Ziedran went up to the griffeness and set down a rabbit for her saying "their's no reson to be afraid you're safe now. My name is Ziedran. What's your name?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#184 Posted: 07:42:46 21/12/2015
"Now now, let's not crowd the poor creature." Kestle motioned with his long neck for everyone to back off and give her a little space. He himself backed up a few steps and then studied the griffin very careful. Er...actually, more like studying her soul.
---
#185 Posted: 00:12:53 22/12/2015
Vascou glanced at Ziedran, "what if it doesn't speak our language?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:33:23 24/12/2015 by shadowstarcat
#186 Posted: 00:43:07 24/12/2015
"Well... Isn't a bit odd that we can understand each other for the most part already? It might be a coincidence but maybe it's something with the forest's.... magic.... or... something?"
---
#187 Posted: 02:25:27 24/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"That's a good point." Astri said.
Suddenly, the ground slowly began to shake. After a few seconds, the shaking became violet, and at that point it was almost impossible for the creatures in the group to stand. Even some trees nearby were unable to withstand the shaking, and their trunks snapped and they fell to the ground. After about 10 seconds, the shaking subsided and stopped.
#188 Posted: 08:39:59 24/12/2015
Kestle collapsed from the earthquake frantically looking above him to make sure any trees don't hit him. Unfortunately, one was falling right on top of him. Kestle tried to wobbly inch out of the way but was not fast enough.
---
#189 Posted: 12:39:16 24/12/2015
Vascou immediately lifted off the ground again, focusing more so on the falling branches then the shaking itself.
When the shaking stopped, he slowly decended and worriedly looked arround.
"That didn't seem natural... What if the forest doesn't approve of us taking its fruit and wildlife?!" He whimpered.
---
#190 Posted: 04:17:24 04/01/2016
Kestle cried out a long bleat that was cut short as the tree fell on top of his leg. There was a bright flash for a split second then Kestle was gone. Something small fluttered and darted into the air. All this happened within a second.
---
#191 Posted: 16:35:39 04/01/2016
Ziedran avoided the falling trees and appeared unfazed by the quake (due to his experience as a seeker) and once the quakes ended he says "no this is different. I have experience in magic and this wasn't the forests doing. this felt dark almost evil."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#192 Posted: 23:00:40 04/01/2016
Shadow umped out of the way of the branch, another falling on and mildly bruising her wing
Niaarha, however was far more agile and dodged the branches more expertly.
---
#193 Posted: 06:42:34 07/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"You seem to know too much." Astri muttered, sitting up and shaking her head. "Is everyone alright?"
"It wasn't natural." A voice said.
Astri realized the voice belonged to Four Leaf Clover and she turned her head to look at him. "It wasn't?"
Four Leaf Clover shook his head. "It wasn't."
#194 Posted: 03:29:30 26/01/2016
"What do you mean?" Vascou said, worry in his voice.
---
#195 Posted: 04:30:05 26/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"It wasn't a natural earthquake." Four Leaf Clover replied, glancing at Vascou.
The ground began to shake again, but it was only for a few seconds and it wasn't very strong.
"Then what was it?" Astri asked.
"I am not completely sure. All I know is that it wasn't a natural earthquake. It might have been the forest or some type of magic." Four Leaf Clover said.
#196 Posted: 04:54:12 26/01/2016
"That doesn't sound too good.... Maybe this place doesn't want us here," Vascou said.
---
#197 Posted: 05:04:03 26/01/2016
Ziedran shook his head "no that can't be right. If that was the case then why would we even be here in the first place?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#198 Posted: 06:15:48 26/01/2016
Vascou thought about it, "then... We were summoned to stop it?"
---
#199 Posted: 15:02:06 26/01/2016
Ziedran nodded "exactly what I was thinking."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#200 Posted: 17:53:15 26/01/2016
"That would ssseem plausssible." Amkron nodded.

"Ummmmmmm." Coral began.

(Sorry for the wait, you guys put me into a situation with me wishing Coral was the type to make snarky comments.)
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me